Hastur's Journey - SUP3R-11/SUP3R-EPI/SUP3R-4/SUP3R-1/TR3ST Log (Sponsored)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pull Hastur!!

Kind of gave up chasing 500 myself. Injured myself doing it, and just can't seem to make much progress past 405-425 now. So like BamBam, I tend to do more volume in the mid-300's.

Hastur

Awards
I would hope so but it seems like when I try to go any heavier, I just can't even pick it up off the ground. Lately I've just been doing 315-365 for 8-12 reps, depending on how I feel that day. Better for hypertrophy anyway, and not as easy to mess up my back.

It sounds like you're going to undoubtedly bust 500 in the next few weeks!
That's crazy, I wonder what the reason is that you can't pick it up off the ground. Because 8-12 reps at 315-365 is not light weight nor low volume! And thanks, bro! I think with a stack this strong, 500lbs will definitely happen!

My 1rm is 405, but I can drop down and do 6x345lbs ... so weird how that works lol.
Hastur What was the big rush to finish the workout dude? I bet that libido is on fire :hitit:
It is weird how that works, haha. Then again, if you used chalk and belt and tried your 1RM on Deadlift more frequently, I'd say you could do more than 405lbs, bro. As for the rush, it was work related, lol. :p

nice work man, you're a beast.
Nice! 475 is a awesome number, 25 more lbs to go man!
Thanks, guys! If I can keep adding 10lbs a week, I'll get that magical 505lbs just 3 weeks from now!

Nice pull Hastur!!

Kind of gave up chasing 500 myself. Injured myself doing it, and just can't seem to make much progress past 405-425 now. So like BamBam, I tend to do more volume in the mid-300's.
Thanks, Dma! I figured you were tossing 500lbs around. That sucks you got injured, bro. Still, volume work in the 300's is legit.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's crazy, I wonder what the reason is that you can't pick it up off the ground. Because 8-12 reps at 315-365 is not light weight nor low volume! And thanks, bro! I think with a stack this strong, 500lbs will definitely happen!

It is weird how that works, haha. Then again, if you used chalk and belt and tried your 1RM on Deadlift more frequently, I'd say you could do more than 405lbs, bro. As for the rush, it was work related, lol. :p

Thanks, guys! If I can keep adding 10lbs a week, I'll get that magical 505lbs just 3 weeks from now!

Thanks, Dma! I figured you were tossing 500lbs around. That sucks you got injured, bro. Still, volume work in the 300's is legit.
I think a lot of it is mental, but also by the time I ever try anything that heavy, I'm already several sets in and probably getting fatigued.

Hastur

Awards
I think a lot of it is mental, but also by the time I ever try anything that heavy, I'm already several sets in and probably getting fatigued.
I am a firm believer that the mental aspect of weight lifting is underrated. I can bench significantly more weight if a spotter rides with me, even if they never touch the bar. I'll ask how much they helped, they tell me they didn't. Considering your size by your avatar, you look way bigger than myself, I don't doubt that if you made Deadlifts your first exercise of a workout, did minimal sets and reps besides the bare minimum for warm up, you'd hit 500lbs or very close.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang Hastur. 475 for 1 is more than Hugh Jackman was deadlifting when he got all over the internet for his strength. I feel like you are breaking through to the next level of strength here. I mean, deadlifting 500 and squatting 350-400 for reps (which it looks like that isn't far away either) - that is something that few people can do. Keep up the heard work man, it's obviously paid off over the past few years.

And this is your strength "just coming back" after the flu?

Hastur

Awards
In on this!
Welcome, brother!

Dang Hastur. 475 for 1 is more than Hugh Jackman was deadlifting when he got all over the internet for his strength. I feel like you are breaking through to the next level of strength here. I mean, deadlifting 500 and squatting 350-400 for reps (which it looks like that isn't far away either) - that is something that few people can do. Keep up the heard work man, it's obviously paid off over the past few years.

And this is your strength "just coming back" after the flu?
Is it? I had no idea! That's neat to hear though! I was Squatting 405lbs for reps prior to the flu, but man, 2 weeks out of the gym, lying in bed, unable to eat, dropping more than 1lbs a day... It wrecked me! I really appreciate the support, brother! I agree, the hard work has definitely paid off, and I hope others can see that no matter where you're starting point is you can make great strides! If someone had told me at 15 years old when I was 315lbs that I'd lift close to 500lbs, I'd have never believed it. And with this stack, my waist is starting to REALLY disappear. I went from notch 2 on my lifting belt to notch 3 in one week!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome, brother!

Is it? I had no idea! That's neat to hear though! I was Squatting 405lbs for reps prior to the flu, but man, 2 weeks out of the gym, lying in bed, unable to eat, dropping more than 1lbs a day... It wrecked me! I really appreciate the support, brother! I agree, the hard work has definitely paid off, and I hope others can see that no matter where you're starting point is you can make great strides! If someone had told me at 15 years old when I was 315lbs that I'd lift close to 500lbs, I'd have never believed it. And with this stack, my waist is starting to REALLY disappear. I went from notch 2 on my lifting belt to notch 3 in one week!
Everyone was impressed with wolverine deadlifting something like 405or 435. That makes you a super hero.

Full squats to the grass with 405? Wow man. I've been trying to get into a 5x5 routine but I'm having frequency issues. Going back to do squats every other day leaves my legs in serious pain in the second workout and I have to quit it is so bad. But I was doing 5 sets of 5 with 295 on the squats and 405 is just beyond me right now.

I know that when I get there, mentally, it will be intimidating before I do it and exhilarating after I do it though!

Hastur

Awards
Everyone was impressed with wolverine deadlifting something like 405or 435. That makes you a super hero.

Full squats to the grass with 405? Wow man. I've been trying to get into a 5x5 routine but I'm having frequency issues. Going back to do squats every other day leaves my legs in serious pain in the second workout and I have to quit it is so bad. But I was doing 5 sets of 5 with 295 on the squats and 405 is just beyond me right now.

I know that when I get there, mentally, it will be intimidating before I do it and exhilarating after I do it though!
That's awesome! Maybe one day I can be as shredded as Hugh Jackman, haha. It's funny when you look at his physique from the first film up to present day, he just gets bigger and more vascular with every film, despite his age.

And not ass-to-grass Squats, I break parallel but going too deep causes discomfort sadly. 5x5 is what gave me my base strength, a lot of experienced guys have no need for it, but if you're looking to add strength it works. Sure worked for me! I got very used to the Squats after a few months, but I have a much stronger lower body than upper body, for whatever reason. You'll get 405lbs one day, trust me. Having a spotter helps with the mental aspect, in my personal opinion. I push harder knowing someone has my back. If you don't have a spotter, that might be limiting your progress somewhat.

Hastur

Awards
Happy Friday the 13th!

View attachment 135452

^Pandora knows what's up. Keeping me headbanging all day long!

~UPDATE:
-Did my 60m LISS on an empty stomach this morning, as usual. Unknown distance, unknown heart rate. Outside on the gravel driveway.
-Weighed in at 200lbs, so I'm up 2lbs since yesterday. Chalking it up to day-to-day fluctuation. Again, about what you'd expect on a recomp if your calories are dialed in.

05/13/16 - Friday - Legs/Shoulders

*Pre-Workout Cardio - 15m LISS on Elliptical (Heart Rate was 121-128bpm, about 60-65% of Maximum Heart Rate)

*Barbell Squat - 1
(Target: Quadriceps)
1x10x45lbs (Bar)
1x10x135lbs
1x10x185lbs
4x10x225lbs (Put on belt for 2nd/3rd/4th set)

*Lever Kneeling Leg Curl (plate loaded) - 2
(Target: Hamstrings)
3x8x45lbs

*Lever Standing Calf Raise - 3
(Target: Gastrocnemius)
3x10x200lbs

*Smith Seated Calf Raise - 4
(Target: Soleus)
3x20x50lbs
{Didn't really feel these too much, springs at the bottom don't let the bar fully rest on my legs so it was like partial reps}

*Barbell Shoulder Press - 5
(Target: Deltoid, Anterior)
1x10x45lbs (Bar)
5x10x95lbs

*Lever Lateral Raise (plate loaded) - 6
(Target: Deltoid, Lateral)
1x8x25lbs
1x6x25lbs
1x8x25lbs

*Lever Seated Reverse Fly (overhand grip) - 7
(Target: Deltoid, Posterior)
3x8x100lbs

*Dumbbell Front Lateral Raise - 8
(Target: Supraspinatus)
3x8x10lbs
{Not sure if I'm doing these correctly, didn't really feel them.}

*Post-Workout Cardio - 30m LISS on Elliptical (Heart Rate was 136-150bpm, about 70-80% of Maximum Heart Rate)

~Summary:
**Total Exercises: 8
**Total Sets: 31
**Total Reps: 314

~Notes:
-Again, no training partner. So this was all solo. Without a spotter, I don't like squatting too heavy or shoulder pressing too heavy, thus the lower weight and higher volume.

View attachment 135451

My phone isn't the greatest, so getting photos of quality is difficult. But this was taken after my workout when I finally got home, and I'd lost most of my pump obviously, but the veins were still popping a bit. Not as sick as when I was lifting though.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hastur I would like to know how many seconds during each set and rest period. Need more details man!

:biglaugh:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Jeez... That vein!

Hastur

Awards
Hastur I would like to know how many seconds during each set and rest period. Need more details man!

:biglaugh:
Is it bad I hope to achieve that level of detail one day? Haha. I try to keep my rest between sets relatively short, but I know a lot of people at my local gym and people come up and talk to me, which throws off my ability to be precise about rest periods! And I have a hard time telling people to go away, or giving someone the cold shoulder. So I'm patient and listen attentively.

Hastur

Awards
Jeez... That vein!
Haha, it's so weird! I have very large visible veins all over my body even at high body fat percentages. I can have a large amount of stomach fat, but visible chest veins.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haha, it's so weird! I have very large visible veins all over my body even at high body fat percentages. I can have a large amount of stomach fat, but visible chest veins.
That is a blessing, sir.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Hastur, saw TBDM last Thursday night. Beyond killer live.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TBDM? Is that The Boyz da Men...a reboot if Boyz2Men?

:trink26:

Hastur

Awards
I cannot describe to you how jealous I am. They are one of my favorite bands, their melodic death metal style was catchy enough to help ease me into the more obscure underground stuff over time. They haven't released a single album I didn't like! And yet, I've not seen them live! Mannn, I bet it was awesome.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot describe to you how jealous I am. They are one of my favorite bands, their melodic death metal style was catchy enough to help ease me into the more obscure underground stuff over time. They haven't released a single album I didn't like! And yet, I've not seen them live! Mannn, I bet it was awesome.
Didn't get a shot while they were on because it became so tight I might not have been able to get my phone. Besides I was drenched and the touch screen probably wouldn't have worked. But here's a pic from where I stood during Disentomb's set (and by "stood", I mean came to a stop). When BDM came on my foot was resting on the stage basically holding the freaking crowd up.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1463196404.534178.jpg

Hastur

Awards
Didn't get a shot while they were on because it became so tight I might not have been able to get my phone. Besides I was drenched and the touch screen probably wouldn't have worked. But here's a pic from where I stood during Disentomb's set (and by "stood", I mean came to a stop). When BDM came on my foot was resting on the stage basically holding the freaking crowd up.
View attachment 135462
PS, check out Disentomb
That is awesome, bro! Sounds like it was a blast! :evil: I'll check 'em out tonight before work! \m/

Hastur

Awards
~UPDATE:

It's good to see that 100mg/day Trest (TD/Oral) is kept in check with 12.5mg pharma Exemestane every other day. Lips are only slightly dry and chapped. Joints don't really hurt. But libido is essentially gone. Perhaps I've lowered Estrogen TOO much. Which of course can affect gains as well. Which tempts me to slightly reduce Exemestane dosage, but considering I'm able to run Trest side effect free, perhaps the potentially diminished gains is worth the total lack of estrogenic side effects.

On the topic of side effects, I want to discuss them a bit, since I haven't done so yet.

~Possible Side Effects:
-Acne (None)
-Bloating/Water Retention (None)
-Aggression (None, that I am aware of at least)
-Lethargy (None, at least not that I can tell)
-Elevated Mood/Confidence (None, I feel pretty much the same as always)
-Increased Hunger/Appetite (None, been able to stay on my diet essentially without temptation or craving)
-Elevated LDL, Lowered HDL (Hard to determine without blood tests)
-Liver Issues (Without bloods, hard to tell, but no methyl's in this cycle, and urine is not dark)
-Hair Loss (Hard to determine, essentially bald as is)
-Body Hair Growth (Hard to determine, already excessively hairy)
-Prostate Issues (Occasional trouble urinating)
-High Blood Pressure (Yes, above baseline, but not at dangerous levels)
-High Resting Heart Rate (Yes, above baseline, but not at dangerous levels)
-Increased Body Temperature (Yes, most noticeably at night, frequent night sweats)
-Suppressed HPTA (Yes, 'visibly')
-Elevated or Suppressed Libido (Suppressed, and very much so)

If I've left any out, please let me know, I wrote this off the top of my head. As you can see, so far the side effects have been mild and manageable, nothing worrisome or problematic in my opinion as of yet.

However the two amazing things that stand out, even this early in the cycle:

-Daily Body Composition Changes
-Visible Fat Loss while maintaining weight (Thus, re-composition)

Reactions: GNO
jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
View attachment 135462
So freaking sick

Hastur

Awards
Trest did nothing for my libido.
Prami sends my libido into outer space. It's insane.
I think my libido would be higher, or at least normal, if not for low estrogen. I've seen a lot of guys crash their estrogen and get low libido. And Caber does nothing to it either. (I wouldn't touch Prami personally)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think my libido would be higher, or at least normal, if not for low estrogen. I've seen a lot of guys crash their estrogen and get low libido. And Caber does nothing to it either. (I wouldn't touch Prami personally)
I've seen a lot of people say they wouldn't touch Caber and others say they wouldn't touch Prami. My first experience with Prami I thought I was dying but now it's no biggie

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen a lot of people say they wouldn't touch Caber and others say they wouldn't touch Prami. My first experience with Prami I thought I was dying but now it's no biggie
So you were death and kept using? Hard core!:buttkick:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~UPDATE:

It's good to see that 100mg/day Trest (TD/Oral) is kept in check with 12.5mg pharma Exemestane every other day. Lips are only slightly dry and chapped. Joints don't really hurt. But libido is essentially gone. Perhaps I've lowered Estrogen TOO much. Which of course can affect gains as well. Which tempts me to slightly reduce Exemestane dosage, but considering I'm able to run Trest side effect free, perhaps the potentially diminished gains is worth the total lack of estrogenic side effects.

On the topic of side effects, I want to discuss them a bit, since I haven't done so yet.

~Possible Side Effects:
-Acne (None)
-Bloating/Water Retention (None)
-Aggression (None, that I am aware of at least)
-Lethargy (None, at least not that I can tell)
-Elevated Mood/Confidence (None, I feel pretty much the same as always)
-Elevated LDL, Lowered HDL (Hard to determine without blood tests)
-Liver Issues (Without bloods, hard to tell, but no methyl's in this cycle, and urine is not dark)
-Hair Loss (Hard to determine, essentially bald as is)
-Body Hair Growth (Hard to determine, already excessively hairy)
-Prostate Issues (Occasional trouble urinating)
-High Blood Pressure (Yes, above baseline, but not at dangerous levels)
-High Resting Heart Rate (Yes, above baseline, but not at dangerous levels)
-Increased Body Temperature (Yes, most noticeably at night, frequent night sweats)
-Suppressed HPTA (Yes, 'visibly')
-Elevated or Suppressed Libido (Suppressed, and very much so)

If I've left any out, please let me know, I wrote this off the top of my head. As you can see, so far the side effects have been mild and manageable, nothing worrisome or problematic in my opinion as of yet.

However the two amazing things that stand out, even this early in the cycle:

-Daily Body Composition Changes
-Visible Fat Loss while maintaining weight (Thus, re-composition)
How is appetite?

Hastur

Awards
I suppose it comes down to personal preference then, though I've seen far more people suffer side effects from Prami than from Caber. I take 0.25mg Caber 2x per week, and I don't feel a thing. But as long as my nipples aren't leaking I'm satisfied.

How is appetite?
Good question! So far I haven't had the ravenous appetite others profess to on Trest, but perhaps there are other compounds in this stack modulating that particular effect. (I am unsure, but it's plausible) Self control is on point, I'm not eating everything in sight like when I was on MK-677/GHar1ne. Though last night I met up with an old friend of mine at his families house, and they insisted on feeding me, so I broke my diet slightly while there socializing. It had been almost a year since I'd seen him and his family, and we spent so long catching up that if I HADN'T eaten their food, I'd have come in too low on calories yesterday. So my arm was twisted into eating several bowls of a Filipino soup, tortilla chips, salsa, hummus, buckeyes (chocolate and peanut butter), ice cream cake, caramel popcorn, BBQ potato chips... Needless to say, I expect to be up a pound or two in water weight from the 'carb-up' last evening. We'll see when I weigh in, haha.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good question! So far I haven't had the ravenous appetite others profess to on Trest, but perhaps there are other compounds in this stack modulating that particular effect. (I am unsure, but it's plausible) Self control is on point, I'm not eating everything in sight like when I was on MK-677/GHar1ne. Though last night I met up with an old friend of mine at his families house, and they insisted on feeding me, so I broke my diet slightly while there socializing. It had been almost a year since I'd seen him and his family, and we spent so long catching up that if I HADN'T eaten their food, I'd have come in too low on calories yesterday. So my arm was twisted into eating several bowls of a Filipino soup, tortilla chips, salsa, hummus, buckeyes (chocolate and peanut butter), ice cream cake, caramel popcorn, BBQ potato chips... Needless to say, I expect to be up a pound or two in water weight from the 'carb-up' last evening. We'll see when I weigh in, haha.
Buckeyes FTW!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro just found your log! Subbed in for the insanity! That's a badass cycle and you're looking beastly, can't wait to see your results. How long have you been vegetarian? Skimmed through the other posts sorry if someone already asked that

Hastur

Awards
Damn bro just found your log! Subbed in for the insanity! That's a badass cycle and you're looking beastly, can't wait to see your results. How long have you been vegetarian? Skimmed through the other posts sorry if someone already asked that
Welcome, brother! And thanks! I've been a vegetarian for 2 year now, which is actually when I started seeing the most progress. I find it easier to eat a lot more whey, cottage cheese and eggs than meat. I honestly thinking filling up on meat as my main protein source in the past was limiting me because I'd get full much quicker on chicken, but get less protein from it. Pretty easy to get 280g Protein from Whey/Cottage Cheese/Eggs.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, perhaps the best thing about living in Ohio. Our state confectionery treat.

Ever try Graeters Buckeye ice cream? Great if you have 1400 calories to spare :)

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I suppose it comes down to personal preference then, though I've seen far more people suffer side effects from Prami than from Caber. I take 0.25mg Caber 2x per week, and I don't feel a thing. But as long as my nipples aren't leaking I'm satisfied.

Man I've got a couple Filipino friends and it's imposible to hang out with them and not eat. It's almost like it's an insult to turn food down.

Hastur

Awards
Man I've got a couple Filipino friends and it's imposible to hang out with them and not eat. It's almost like it's an insult to turn food down.
Exactly, bro! I've known him and his family for 18-19 years now, and they've always treated me like family and gone out of their way to make food. They really love celebrations and getting together, it's always an event! Tons of food, socializing, etc. Filipino food is fantastic, by the way, hard to resist!

Hastur

Awards
~UPDATE:
-Did my 60m LISS on an empty stomach this morning, as usual. Unknown distance, unknown heart rate. Outside on the gravel driveway. Wasn't hot or sweat at all today.
-Weighed in at 203lbs, that's up 5lbs from Saturday. So up 5lbs in 48 hours, likely the unplanned 'carb-up' Saturday night.

-Took my 12.5mg Exemestane yesterday, and have slightly dry, chapped, peeling lips today.

-Temperature: 98.3 ("Normal") (Typical values are well established: oral (under the tongue): 98.2±0.72 °F)

1:53pm - Left Arm Blood Pressure: 145/82 ("Mild"), Pulse: 107
1:55pm - Right Arm Blood Pressure: 145/84 ("Mild"), Pulse: 102
{Worst Blood Pressure and Resting Heart Rate I've ever seen.}

Why I want to change this:

For example, someone with a blood pressure level of 135 over 85 (135/85) is twice as likely to have a heart attack or stroke as someone with a reading of 115 over 75 (115/75).
Time to really lower the sodium, lower the stimulants, lower the carbs, increase the water, increase the potassium, increase the nitrates.

It's Chest/Biceps day, I want to bring my BP and RHR down a bit before then, I don't like it being this high. So I'm having a cup of raw cacao and a bowl of plain romaine lettuce. And I plan to switch over to Stim-Free Conqu3r for the remainder of the cycle, to try and reduce stimulant intake even further. It's interesting I can take almost 1g Caffeine, 12mg Albuterol, 75mg Ephedrine, and my BP and RHR are not this high. Just goes to show you how much more anabolics can affect BP and RHR.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
~UPDATE:
-Did my 60m LISS on an empty stomach this morning, as usual. Unknown distance, unknown heart rate. Outside on the gravel driveway. Wasn't hot or sweat at all today.
-Weighed in at 203lbs, that's up 5lbs from Saturday. So up 5lbs in 48 hours, likely the unplanned 'carb-up' Saturday night.

-Took my 12.5mg Exemestane yesterday, and have slightly dry, chapped, peeling lips today.

-Temperature: 98.3 ("Normal") (Typical values are well established: oral (under the tongue): 98.2±0.72 °F)

1:53pm - Left Arm Blood Pressure: 145/82 ("Mild"), Pulse: 107
1:55pm - Right Arm Blood Pressure: 145/84 ("Mild"), Pulse: 102
{Worst Blood Pressure and Resting Heart Rate I've ever seen.}

Why I want to change this:

Time to really lower the sodium, lower the stimulants, lower the carbs, increase the water, increase the potassium, increase the nitrates.

It's Chest/Biceps day, I want to bring my BP and RHR down a bit before then, I don't like it being this high. So I'm having a cup of raw cacao and a bowl of plain romaine lettuce. And I plan to switch over to Stim-Free Conqu3r for the remainder of the cycle, to try and reduce stimulant intake even further. It's interesting I can take almost 1g Caffeine, 12mg Albuterol, 75mg Ephedrine, and my BP and RHR are not this high. Just goes to show you how much more anabolics can affect BP and RHR.
Nice job man. That BP is pretty high. When I was 290, my BP was about 145/90 - 150/90. I'm the same way too - I can literally take a gram of Caffeine and it has no effect on me. I'm going to have to monitor my BP in the morning now.

Why was your pulse so high? If you were working out when you took your BP, that would explain the high BP.

Hastur

Awards
In for gains!
Welcome, brother!

Nice job man. That BP is pretty high. When I was 290, my BP was about 145/90 - 150/90. I'm the same way too - I can literally take a gram of Caffeine and it has no effect on me. I'm going to have to monitor my BP in the morning now.

Why was your pulse so high? If you were working out when you took your BP, that would explain the high BP.
My pulse is always higher when my BP is higher, which makes sense physiologically. They typically go hand-in-hand. I was actually at rest, sitting for a prolonged time, so definitely not exercise induced.

Feel like you're retaining water?
I wondered that, I am up 9lbs from starting weight, but it fluctuates a lot. I looked into it more, and the way anabolics can increase BP is very interesting. I assume from what I've read it's an increased retention of sodium and decrease of potassium, causing non-subcutaneous water retention and blood pressure issues. So I'm hoping this can be managed with a stricter diet. I picked up 2lbs of spinach after researching and reading:

100g raw Spinach (23 kcal, Carbs 3.6g, Sugars 0.4g, Dietary Fiber 2.2g, Fat 0.4g, Protein 2.9g, Potassium 558 mg, Sodium 79 mg) {200-340mg Nitrate}

Hastur

Awards
View attachment 135591 View attachment 135590

05/16/16 - Monday - Chest/Biceps/Forearms

*Skipped Pre-Workout Cardio

*Barbell Bench Press - 1
(Target: Pectoralis Major, Sternal)
1x10x135lbs
4x8x185lbs (The last rep on the last set was hard, partner guided it to rack)

*Barbell Incline Bench Press - 2
(Target: Pectoralis Major, Clavicular)
1x6x135lbs
1x4x135lbs (This annoyed me, my shoulders felt shot, or perhaps the shoulders/triceps were TOO pumped, as I used to do much more weight/reps)
1x5x135lbs
1x8x135lbs
1x5x135lbs

*Pectoral Fly (Lever Seated Fly) - 3
(Target: Pectoralis Major, Sternal)
4x8x100lbs

*Dumbbell Curl - 4
(Target: Biceps Brachii)
3x8x30lbs (Pump was strong)

*Dumbbell Concentration Curl - 5
(Target: Brachialis)
3x8x25lbs

*Dumbbell Hammer Curl - 6
(Target: Brachioradialis)
4x8x20lbs

*Arm Curl (Machine) - 7
3x10x4-plates
(Didn't like these, didn't really feel them)

*Post-Workout Cardio - 30m LISS on Elliptical (Heart Rate was 116-127bpm, about 60-65% of Maximum Heart Rate)

~Summary:
**Total Exercises: 7
**Total Sets: 27
**Total Reps: 212

~Notes:
-Post-workout while I was eating, and my jaw actually got a pump chewing, into my temples. It wasn't very pleasant.