Hastur's Journey - SUP3R-11/SUP3R-EPI/SUP3R-4/SUP3R-1/TR3ST Log (Sponsored)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, brother!

I hope you enjoyed my lengthy response to this inquiry! Tren and 11-KT would be killer.
I'm also considering a natty stack but that's not near as fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hastur

Awards
~UPDATE:
-Did my 60m LISS on an empty stomach this morning, as usual. Unknown distance, unknown heart rate. Had to do it in segments however due to interruptions, and inside on my self-propelled treadmill instead of outside on the gravel driveway.
-Weighed in at 199lbs, that's +1lbs from yesterday.

3:30pm - Left Arm Blood Pressure: 126/76 ("Normal"), Pulse: 95
3:37pm - Right Arm Blood Pressure: 131/71 ("High-Normal"), Pulse: 93
(My BP and Pulse are much higher than my typical baseline, I guess it's time to restrict my sodium and caffeine more and try to bring both down a bit.)

11:15pm - Left Arm Blood Pressure: 127/79 ("Normal"), Pulse: 96
11:17pm - Right Arm Blood Pressure: 131/81 ("High-Normal"), Pulse: 94
(Almost 8 hours later, it's slightly worse, but pretty consistent)

05/09/16 - Monday - Chest/Biceps/Forearms

*Pre-Workout Cardio - 15m LISS on Elliptical (Heart Rate was 121-128bpm, about 60-65% of Maximum Heart Rate)

*Barbell Bench Press - 1
(Target: Pectoralis Major, Sternal)
1x10x135lbs
1x8x185lbs
1x2x225lbs (+1 assisted)
1x6x185lbs (+1 assisted)
1x7x155lbs (+1 assisted)
1x11x135lbs (+2 assisted)

*Barbell Incline Bench Press - 2
(Target: Pectoralis Major, Clavicular)
1x5x135lbs (+1 assisted)
1x8x135 (+1 assisted)
1x4x135 (+1 assisted)

*Barbell Decline Bench Press - 3
1x10x115lbs
1x2x135lbs (+1 assisted)

*Pectoral Fly (Lever Seated Fly) - 4
1x9x100lbs
1x12x115lbs (+2 assisted)
1x12x115lbs (One arm at a time for this set)
1x10x115lbs

*Dumbbell Curl - 5
(Target: Biceps Brachii)
1x10x30lbs
1x8x30lbs
1x6x30lbs

*Single Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl - 6
1x10x30lbs

*Dumbbell Concentration Curl - 7
(Target: Brachialis)
1x5x30lbs
1x7x25lbs
1x8x20lbs

*Dumbbell Hammer Curl - 8
(Target: Brachioradialis)
1x9x20lbs
2x7x20lbs

*Post-Workout Cardio - 15m LISS on Elliptical (Heart Rate was 125-136bpm, about 65-70% of Maximum Heart Rate)
(Usually do 30m, but it was 8:30pm and I needed to get home and start eating.)

~Summary:
**Total Exercises: 8
**Total Sets: 25
**Total Reps: 186 (Not counting the 11 assisted reps past failure)

~Notes:
-My usual training partner bailed, and I ran into someone I know who wanted to train, so I ended up lifting with someone other than my usual partner. He likes rapid sets, so there was less rest time than I usually take. Thus why I only got 2 reps on one set of Incline at 135lbs, my arms and chest were so pumped it was like they were locked into place, I just couldn't make them move!
-Every set with assisted reps was to failure, with the additional assisted rep being past failure.
-9 sets to failure, with assisted reps past.
-Mentally I feel fantastic, my body was tired long before my spirit on this workout.

By the numbers in this workout you can tell my strength is lacking. (But I swallow my pride and keep going) Still not at my 'pre-flu' numbers strength-wise, which is disappointing. But I know every cycle takes a little while to kick in.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to go back to first post to check cycle history, I see this is your first time with Trest. That fantastic feeling is about to be like WHOA

Hastur

Awards
Had to go back to first post to check cycle history, I see this is your first time with Trest. That fantastic feeling is about to be like WHOA
Indeed it is! I'm excited for the feel good to kick in! Do you have any experience with Trest?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed it is! I'm excited for the feel good to kick in! Do you have any experience with Trest?
I do. It was both good and bad. Felt great, strength gains were quick and amazing, but ran it with too much Test and it became a gyno battle. Even with pharma Exemestane and Ralox. Dosed both too high. I will do it again, already planning it, but low dose of both. Or moderate Trest, low Test.

Hastur

Awards
I do. It was both good and bad. Felt great, strength gains were quick and amazing, but ran it with too much Test and it became a gyno battle. Even with pharma Exemestane and Ralox. Dosed both too high. I will do it again, already planning it, but low dose of both. Or moderate Trest, low Test.
Ahh, I don't think I have to worry about too much Test on this cycle, 4-Andro is good but it shouldn't elevate it to that point. That sucks your experience was good and bad, so far 12.5mg Exemestane EOD is working just fine keeping 100mg Trest in line. It's pharma as well. And I have pharma Raloxifene just in case. What kind of dosage was your Trest?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100-125 Oral and TD. Lowered it as things got whacky, before just saying screw this and dropped it.

I will be smarter next time with how I combine the 2.

Hastur

Awards
100-125 Oral and TD. Lowered it as things got whacky, before just saying screw this and dropped it.

I will be smarter next time with how I combine the 2.
That's a shame! But it sounds similar to how Tren is, it becomes problematic for so many if both Test and Tren are high, but low Test high-moderate Tren seems golden. I'd say with my cycle, I'm probably running low-moderate Test and moderate-high Trest. Though I have seen guys run up to 200mg Trest daily before, so maybe 100mg is moderate-low, haha.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Chewing on this: You are running extremestane @ 12.5EOD and Ar1micare which has (Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 50ED) which is the current focus of my internal debate. From what I gather, they are both suicide armoatase Inhibitors. If the arimistane does what it should, why add the extremestane?

Hastur

Awards
Chewing on this: You are running extremestane @ 12.5EOD and Ar1micare which has (Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 50ED) which is the current focus of my internal debate. From what I gather, they are both suicide armoatase Inhibitors. If the arimistane does what it should, why add the extremestane?
Trest is an entirely different beast from other anabolics, it's ability to aromatize is notorious. You need strong, pharma level aromatase inhibition once you reach a certain point in dosing. 100mg a day is well past this point. I don't recommend anyone use Trest without Exemestane or another pharma-level AI on hand.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sh!tttttt why anyone use that damn trest lol.

Hastur

Awards
Because like Tren, it's almost magic in a bottle. ;) I'm only a few days in, and I swear I'm seeing body composition changes already. New veins appearing on my upper arms and shoulders, less subcutaneous fat. However last night sleeping was difficult, I got so hot I had to throw all the sheets off my bed and open my window. It's only 77 in here right now, and I'm lightweight sweating. When people say Trest is a wet Tren, I can see the similarities.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Arimistane really doesn't do much of anything for estrogen control.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because like Tren, it's almost magic in a bottle. ;) I'm only a few days in, and I swear I'm seeing body composition changes already. New veins appearing on my upper arms and shoulders, less subcutaneous fat. However last night sleeping was difficult, I got so hot I had to throw all the sheets off my bed and open my window. It's only 77 in here right now, and I'm lightweight sweating. When people say Trest is a wet Tren, I can see the similarities.
I'm sticking to tren lol.

Hastur

Awards
I'm sticking to tren lol.
Hey, I love Tren as much as the next guy! But I just had to see what Trest was like, you know? So far, I'm not disappointed. I know it will take time to really start kicking in though. Honestly, I think 19-nors in general are awesome, they are in a league of their own.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I love Tren as much as the next guy! But I just had to see what Trest was like, you know? So far, I'm not disappointed. I know it will take time to really start kicking in though. Honestly, I think 19-nors in general are awesome, they are in a league of their own.
yes I can't wait till I try tren hopefully it won't mess me up.
and I was tempted to try trest but I read that it can take along time to recover from trest shut down if ever !

Hastur

Awards
yes I can't wait till I try tren hopefully it won't mess me up.
and I was tempted to try trest but I read that it can take along time to recover from trest shut down if ever !
You're a Tren virgin? Well, you're in for some fun. As long as you take proper precautions and treat the compound with the respect it deserves, it shouldn't mess you up. And yes, Trest will suppress you quickly, but all 19-nors do compared to other compounds. Progestin based AAS such as Trenbolone and Trestolone are “double suppressive” because they are binding to the AR and PR and suppressing LH & FSH by two different mechanisms. Trest may be better at suppressing the HPTA than other compounds, but it certainly doesn't mean you won't ever recover. There is a lot of misinformation out there.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're a Tren virgin? Well, you're in for some fun. As long as you take proper precautions and treat the compound with the respect it deserves, it shouldn't mess you up. And yes, Trest will suppress you quickly, but all 19-nors do compared to other compounds. Progestin based AAS such as Trenbolone and Trestolone are “double suppressive” because they are binding to the AR and PR and suppressing LH & FSH by two different mechanisms. Trest may be better at suppressing the HPTA than other compounds, but it certainly doesn't mean you won't ever recover. There is a lot of misinformation out there.
Yeah I got some ph tren and will run it with epistane and 11 kt for ultimate recomp cycle and I'm excited and scared, yeah I have read that 19 nor are very suppressive, it just seems that trest is worst and yes alot of misinformation out there.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have Trensomnia right now just anticipating the first pin in the morning

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Man don't say that, you're making me wanna get back on the tren train too haha

Hastur

Awards
Man don't say that, you're making me wanna get back on the tren train too haha
There's something appealing about tossing and turning all night, sweating your ass off even with windows open and fans directly on you, and waking up somehow bigger AND leaner.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's something appealing about tossing and turning all night, sweating your ass off even with windows open and fans directly on you, and waking up somehow bigger AND leaner.
sound kinda awful lol

Hastur

Awards
sound kinda awful lol
It's both awful and amazing at the same time. Trest is kind of hitting me the same way now, last night was very similar to a night on Tren. Toss and turn, sweat profusely/overheat, wake up looking better than the day before. I suspect tonight will be no different. If this is Trest kicking it, and earning it's title as a wet Tren, so be it. You gotta pay to play.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's both awful and amazing at the same time. Trest is kind of hitting me the same way now, last night was very similar to a night on Tren. Toss and turn, sweat profusely/overheat, wake up looking better than the day before. I suspect tonight will be no different. If this is Trest kicking it, and earning it's title as a wet Tren, so be it. You gotta pay to play.
Damn when I start my cycle I'll probably have to sleep on the couch...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My CHO is low, bro, Im on the poverty-macros ATM and the muscle fullness Im getting from DTrest is as good as ever. Not even a week into dosing. Love this stuff, in every respect.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm logging trest and it's pretty remarkable. It's my first experience with it and it's a lot of fun. I'm not getting any insomnia, I have noticed an increase in body temperature but tipped it off to Texas summer. Good mood, great fullness, strength hasn't gone off the charts but what use to be shaky is now solid with more reps.

But yes, shut down is definitely there.

For PCT - I'm running Nolva, Super PCT, Reduce XT. Will also pair with a natty anabolic too.

I would recommend trying it at least once

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
I'm logging trest and it's pretty remarkable. It's my first experience with it and it's a lot of fun. I'm not getting any insomnia, I have noticed an increase in body temperature but tipped it off to Texas summer. Good mood, great fullness, strength hasn't gone off the charts but what use to be shaky is now solid with more reps.

For PCT - I'm running Nolva, Super PCT, Reduce XT. Will also pair with a natty anabolic too.

Link to the log?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah I live in Houston and summer gets intense here, will def keep trest in mind when I'm more experienced.

Hastur

Awards
Welcome, brother!

Damn when I start my cycle I'll probably have to sleep on the couch...
Yeah I live in Houston and summer gets intense here, will def keep trest in mind when I'm more experienced.
It's worse with Tren, the night sweats and whatnot. So you might end up sleeping on the couch, haha. And that's awesome you live in Texas, I have family in Dallas, seriously considering moving there some day. Too many cold, grey days up North!

My CHO is low, bro, Im on the poverty-macros ATM and the muscle fullness Im getting from DTrest is as good as ever. Not even a week into dosing. Love this stuff, in every respect.
Seriously, it's good stuff. This is my first cycle with it, and I'm really like it thus far! :)

You logging?

Link to the log?
I don't wanna clutter up Hasturs log with my log but click on my name, go to posts, started by, and Trests the DarkSide.
I'm not getting insomnia as much as I toss and turn more, and am aware of it. Mood is pretty good, fullness appears there, still waiting on the strength but it's early on in the cycle. Also, Woody, don't worry about cluttering up my log! We're all brothers in iron here! Adam1, you can find his log here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/280148-woody-trests-dark.html

~UPDATE:
-Woke up several times last night, pillow and sheets were complete drenched in sweat. I was overheating in a 72 degree room. (I attribute this to the Trest)
-Dreams were extremely strange, as they have been since the cycle began.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah. I keep my AC on 69 at night and have the ceiling fan and box fan on high.

Texas is awesome. It's hot as hell though to say the least.

Hastur

Awards

I can't bring the temp down that low, other people in the house to consider. But I'm not sure 3 degrees would have helped with this amount of sweating, haha. I heat up fast now, my skin is warm to the touch throughout the the day, which is not common for me at all.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't bring the temp down that low, other people in the house to consider. But I'm not sure 3 degrees would have helped with this amount of sweating, haha. I heat up fast now, my skin is warm to the touch throughout the the day, which is not common for me at all.
Whenever I get that thermo effect my brain sends a message to my stomach - "here's your chance, smash some donuts & ice cream!"

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I agree Texas is awesome not alot of beauty though, but u can go to cancun round trip for 200 bucks haha.

Hastur

Awards
Whenever I get that thermo effect my brain sends a message to my stomach - "here's your chance, smash some donuts & ice cream!"
Haha, if I did that on Trest the bloat would probably be extreme! So far I'm happy I haven't experienced the bloating, water retention or increased appetite associated with Trest! If I had some donuts and ice cream, I suspect it would be a different story. ;) Once I cut loose start eating, it's go time.

I agree Texas is awesome not alot of beauty though, but u can go to cancun round trip for 200 bucks haha.
Well with Texas being so big, I'm sure the terrain varies greatly from one place to the next! Though a $200 round trip to Cancun sounds awesome!

Hastur

Awards
~UPDATE:
-Did my 60m LISS on an empty stomach this morning, as usual. Unknown distance, unknown heart rate. Had to do it inside on my self-propelled treadmill instead of outside on the gravel driveway. Was incredibly hot during cardio even at this low intensity.
-Weighed in at 198lbs, that's the same as yesterday. So after the initial 4lbs jump up, it's stayed pretty steady. About what you'd expect on a recomp.

05/11/16 - Wednesday - Back/Triceps

*Skipped usual Pre-Workout Cardio (Had to make this workout quick to be free for something)

*Barbell Deadlift - 1
(Target: Gluteus Maximus)
1x8x135lbs
1x5x225lbs
1x2x315lbs (Put on belt, applied chalk to hands, switched to mixed grip)
1x1x475lbs
2x5x315lbs
1x10x225lbs (Took belt off for this set)

*Lever T-bar Row (plate loaded) - 2
(Target: Back, General)
3x8x100lbs
(Don't like the wide grip as much as the close grip)

*Cable Straight Back Seated Row - 3
1x10x10-plates
1x8x12-plates
1x6x14-plates

*Lever Straight Back Seated Row (with chest pad) - 4
3x10x10-plates

*Cable Pulldown - 5
(Target: Latissimus Dorsi)
1x8x8-plates
1x6x10-plates
1x4x12-plates
(Usually go heavier, but I was fatigued from Deadlifting and the quick pace with shorter rests between sets)

*Dumbbell Shrug - 6
(Target: Trapezius, Upper)
1x20x35lbs
1x15x45lbs
1x8x55lbs

*Cable Pushdown (with rope attachment) - 7
(Target: Triceps Brachii)
1x10x4-plates
1x10x5-plates
1x8x6-plates
1x4x7-plates

*Skipped usual Post-Workout Cardio

~Summary:
**Total Exercises: 7
**Total Sets: 26
**Total Reps: 207

~Notes:
-No lifting partner at all today, and I was trying to rush through the workout to get home by a certain time, took about 45m total for this workout.
-Even lifting solo, I was able to motivate myself, I was slightly intimidated by the 475lbs Deadlift at first, and then I just did it.
-Very thankful I had ENDUR3+ in my shaker bottle, or I might have been too tired to keep going after the 475lbs Deadlift.

View attachment 135387

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn! 475lbs...going for 500 soon?
Most I've ever done is 455 for 5. Tried to move up and couldn't budge the bar off the ground.

Hastur

Awards
Damn! 475lbs...going for 500 soon?
Most I've ever done is 455 for 5. Tried to move up and couldn't budge the bar off the ground.
Hell yeah, brother! I'd like to get 500lbs within the next couple weeks, just increasing in by 10lbs a week at the moment. Getting 455lbs for 5 is damn good, man! I'd expect your 1RM to be 500+ easy with that!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yeah, brother! I'd like to get 500lbs within the next couple weeks, just increasing in by 10lbs a week at the moment. Getting 455lbs for 5 is damn good, man! I'd expect your 1RM to be 500+ easy with that!
I would hope so but it seems like when I try to go any heavier, I just can't even pick it up off the ground. Lately I've just been doing 315-365 for 8-12 reps, depending on how I feel that day. Better for hypertrophy anyway, and not as easy to mess up my back.

It sounds like you're going to undoubtedly bust 500 in the next few weeks!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would hope so but it seems like when I try to go any heavier, I just can't even pick it up off the ground. Lately I've just been doing 315-365 for 8-12 reps, depending on how I feel that day. Better for hypertrophy anyway, and not as easy to mess up my back.

It sounds like you're going to undoubtedly bust 500 in the next few weeks!
My 1rm is 405, but I can drop down and do 6x345lbs ... so weird how that works lol.
Hastur What was the big rush to finish the workout dude? I bet that libido is on fire :hitit:

CJNator

Awards
Nice! 475 is a awesome number, 25 more lbs to go man!