Hastur's Journey - SUP3R-11/SUP3R-EPI/SUP3R-4/SUP3R-1/TR3ST Log (Sponsored)

Hastur

Awards
good job Hastur looking good man , from scale 1 to 10 how lean you think u got from11kt or cycle in general ?
Thanks, brother! I'm only now feeling like I'm seeing the leanness, I think the Trest obscured 11-KT doing its thing. I have midsection definition that wasn't there before, without a doubt. I look like I'm slowly de-puffing, if you will, and the fat lost on cycle is starting to become more visible. A scale of 1-10, I'm not sure yet, especially with all the confounding variables. But I will say that combined they did what I set out to do, for a recomp, to be 11lbs heavier and look leaner in the midsection is a win for me.

That right there should get you a years worth of old school cell tech. Invaluable endorsement!
I ain't trying to look roided out, brah. Dat cell tech is some next level shiit.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I ain't trying to look roided out, brah. Dat cell tech is some next level shiit.
Yeah....I don't know if I could handle Cutlering overnight. I just stay away

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi, any update Hastur ?
peace!
I am not sure how often he will be posting on the boards for the next little while. He is taking some time off...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not sure how often he will be posting on the boards for the next little while. He is taking some time off...
Well deserved. The guy has given a ton of time to this board and I know to me too! Not many people are constantly helping others like he dies. He deserves the break. Hope everything is ok.

1kerry

Awards
GOOOD...didnt know, but still part of OL team ?

1kerry

Awards
Well deserved. The guy has given a ton of time to this board and I know to me too! Not many people are constantly helping others like he dies. He deserves the break. Hope everything is ok.
indeed!

Hastur

Awards
hi, any update Hastur ?
peace!
GOOOD...didnt know, but still part of OL team ?
Absolutely! Integral part of the team.
Hey there, guys! Sorry I haven't been around the last week or so, as GNO stated I have been taking some time off. I have a strong family history of specific health issues, and it seems to have struck! I appear to be fine. (Sort of) I am currently awaiting the ability to get more tests done. But I will of course try and make time for posting here on AM! It would appear my PMs are maxed out with questions, haha. To anyone reading this who has PM'd me, I assure you that I will respond as soon as possible! :)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Just take care of yourself. You seem like a solid human being and a great source to this forum

Reactions: GNO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there, guys! Sorry I haven't been around the last week or so, as GNO stated I have been taking some time off. I have a strong family history of specific health issues, and it seems to have struck! I appear to be fine. (Sort of) I am currently awaiting the ability to get more tests done. But I will of course try and make time for posting here on AM! It would appear my PMs are maxed out with questions, haha. To anyone reading this who has PM'd me, I assure you that I will respond as soon as possible! :)
hey bro welcome back hopefully u r doing well.

Hastur

Awards
Just take care of yourself. You seem like a solid human being and a great source to this forum
Thanks, man. I really appreciate that! :)

hey bro welcome back hopefully u r doing well.
Thanks, brother! I am doing well enough. Sort of bed-bound at the moment, on a couple medications, just sorting out some heart issues. I have 5 family members with heart issues, so the family history is definitely there. No one knows what is going on just yet, but I'm sure it will be sorted out, I am optimistic as always! :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, man. I really appreciate that! :)

Thanks, brother! I am doing well enough. Sort of bed-bound at the moment, on a couple medications, just sorting out some heart issues. I have 5 family members with heart issues, so the family history is definitely there. No one knows what is going on just yet, but I'm sure it will be sorted out, I am optimistic as always! :)
omg.....
ok bro pleasekeep us updated , what Dr said?

Hastur

Awards
omg.....
ok bro pleasekeep us updated , what Dr said?
I shall! I've seen several doctors. When it first hit, I was going along fine and just collapsed. BP was around 170/100, resting heart rate was over 130bpm. They gave me lisinopril, hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol. And this is keeping it in check though it makes me lethargic, and they don't want me to exacerbate it until they know more. But these are the EXACT medications my Mother and Aunt are on, and lower dosages at that. I was completely done with the cycle, and had started PCT, and it's been ruled out that any supplements were the cause. So this is fully unrelated. It appears to be a genetic predisposition that was triggered by stress and lack of sleep. I work a lot, I don't sleep a lot, and I help take care of several family members. So I'll be awake 24-36 hours sometimes, sleep 2-6 hours when I can, help my family by getting groceries, cooking meals, mowing lawns for 3 properties... I could go on and on, haha. A lot on my plate, a lot of responsibilities. So in summary, they think I'm just a bit run down, but testing will show whats up in the future.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Time for a relaxing vacation brother! Glad to hear your able to keep it in check hope you get back to 100% quick

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I shall! I've seen several doctors. When it first hit, I was going along fine and just collapsed. BP was around 170/100, resting heart rate was over 130bpm. They gave me lisinopril, hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol. And this is keeping it in check though it makes me lethargic, and they don't want me to exacerbate it until they know more. But these are the EXACT medications my Mother and Aunt are on, and lower dosages at that. I was completely done with the cycle, and had started PCT, and it's been ruled out that any supplements were the cause. So this is fully unrelated. It appears to be a genetic predisposition that was triggered by stress and lack of sleep. I work a lot, I don't sleep a lot, and I help take care of several family members. So I'll be awake 24-36 hours sometimes, sleep 2-6 hours when I can, help my family by getting groceries, cooking meals, mowing lawns for 3 properties... I could go on and on, haha. A lot on my plate, a lot of responsibilities. So in summary, they think I'm just a bit run down, but testing will show whats up in the future.
whoa bro , that's alot .
it sound to me you need to take care of yourself, and I understand you are doing alot for ur FAMILY but if it tax your health u won't be able to take careof anyone god forbid anything happen to you, it's very nice what u doing for ur fam.
i say vacation time my friend,.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hastur, I don't know what to say man. Take care of yourself. Maybe it's a good time to discuss Telmisartan with your doctor...could be good instead of the lisinopril.

I understand your situation with constantly going. I have an ability to repair almost anything that breaks - cars, houses, computers, etc. - and I wind up helping friends and family with major projects so often that I don't even have time to mow my own lawn a lot of times.

In light of that I can't really tell you to slow down, because sh1t has to get done and we are in the age group now that is the most capable at this time...we have to make it happen. And I know you and understand...it is hard to say no to helping people.

Just keep in mind that eventually, as hard as it may be to imagine now, you will work yourself into the ground and resent all the work you have to do and all the pressure if you don't find a way to moderate it. I know everyone appreciates all the help, but they don't see how many people you are helping and if they did they would appreciate it even more. You should be proud of that. But you have a responsibility to yourself and to them to keep it in check - otherwise your abilities will dry up and you will be resentful and everyone will lose.

Take care of yourself and if I can do anything to help at all, shoot me a PM or email and I mean that.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps to all showing support for my man ... PLEASE REST UP!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Hope all is well Brett , take the time you need off , you aren't missing anything here nor disappointing anyone . There seems to be a trend for health care workers , you're so busy taking care of others you forget to take care of yourself sometimes , so rest up . We'll be waiting for your return.