Halodrol Notes

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
personnally id go for a generic brand try generic labs more pìlls better dosage, period. not sure where to find it good ole SEARCH.

Sharia

Awards
personnally id go for a generic brand try generic labs more pìlls better dosage, period. not sure where to find it good ole SEARCH.
Somewhatgifted are you saying that generic labs is the name of another campany that makes Halodrol, are you saying that ther other batches made by Gaspari are generic and I should buy the generic ones made by gaspari?
If you mean that generic labs has a product like Halodrol what would the name be?

Sharia

Awards
Ok folks, I have got my stuff in and I will be posting my before and after pics. Hey guys can anyone tell me whats better. Should I do Halodrol with or without NO Xplode?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
The NO Xplode isnt necessary to take while on. Save it for post cycle.

adpanther

Awards
I guess I might be a little late but I have used the "second Batch" of Halodrol and now am 14 days into the first batch of halodrol with Orestan-e and I haven't experienced anything thus far that would make me consider paying ninety bucks for the first batch again. I also haven't seen any noticable improvement from using the orestan-e But I do like this product. The only sides I have experienced are nosebleeds.

Sharia

Awards
Thanks folks. I actually just bought the third or fourth batch for 56 bucks.
This might be the first and only time I will do a cycle. I have spent around $300 on everything from my Cytogainer, Halodrol, activate, no explode, glutamine, nolva, fish oils, flaxseed oil, CoQ10, RYR, and Cycle support.
Next time Im just going to do a a bulking phase where I will do Cytogainer, No Xplode and eat a lot and life. Last time I did this I gained 10 pounds in 3 weeks and Im sure a a lot of it was fat but I lost the 10 pounds.
But who knows, I might do this cycle and like the gains and do it again. We shall see. I would mind having a body like Mike Grossi. Check him out at Bodybuilding Forum - Supplement Review - Anabolic Minds

craigblitz

Awards
Not to add to your cost, but get something for possible joint pain and cramps now

craigblitz

Awards
Flax Seed and Fish oil have been a staple for me for about 3 years and my joints have been killing me the past 2 days. Last nigth was the first night I have been able to sleep for 3 nights. Aleve helped a lot. Also, I do not think it was the Halo, but more the Megazol that caused the pain. Just thought I would give you some heads up to a possible side.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im getting flaxseed oil for that
glucosamine and chondrointin for joints, glucosamine sulfate for a time when BP is not a concern. Another product some swear by is CIssus RX for the rebuilding or ligaments and connective tissue. Try searching it. did you decide not to use the cycle support by annabolic innovations? its a well made effective cost efficient product.

Sharia

Awards
glucosamine and chondrointin for joints, glucosamine sulfate for a time when BP is not a concern. Another product some swear by is CIssus RX for the rebuilding or ligaments and connective tissue. Try searching it. did you decide not to use the cycle support by annabolic innovations? its a well made effective cost efficient product.
Somewhat I am going to be using cycle support by anabolic innovations. I am going to place my order on Monday and while I am waiting I will buy some milk thistle to start my 2 week pre cycle

Sharia

Awards
Go with NAC for the pre-cycle...
Do you mean NAC alone or NAC with Milk thistle?

Jm80, I went to my local GNC and they told me that they ran out of NAC so I bought Milk thistle instead for my two week pre cycle. Im am getting ready to purchase cycle support for my Halodrol cycle but was informed that I might have to do a 2 week pre-cycle thats why I was looking for NAC. In your opinion should I drive around and look for NAC or can I use the milk thistle?

Thanks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't think you need to preload before H-50.

But - if you want to, just use the MT.

Sharia

Awards
I honestly don't think you need to preload before H-50.

But - if you want to, just use the MT.
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure you know we just have one liver and I wanted to make sure Im doing the right thing. Im going to do 800mg of milk thistle for the next one or two weeks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You are going to damage it anyway with the cycle - then regen it during PCT.

I fail to see the significance of before supps for it. Perhaps it's like topping off the gas tank of your car???

Anyway - to each, his own.

Good luck. And let us know how you like the H-50.

Sharia

Awards
You are going to damage it anyway with the cycle - then regen it during post cycle therapy.

I fail to see the significance of before supps for it. Perhaps it's like topping off the gas tank of your car???

Anyway - to each, his own.

Good luck. And let us know how you like the H-50.
Hold up Lone Ranger, you say I am going to damage my liver anyway? That is scary men. I though with all the liver protecting stuff I take I will not damage my liver

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hold up bro.

Take a breath.

I'm not 100% the effect of H-50 on the liver. I've not seen bloodwork. But, you could stress the liver more than normal. Perhaps "damage" was a harsh word (or maybe not).
It can certainly elevate your liver enzymes.
Taking MT or NAC won't stop that. (It could make it worse due to the need for the liver to process more stuff.)

The liver will come back though. That's what the MT and NAC are for.

Sharia

Awards
Hold up bro.

Take a breath.

I'm not 100% the effect of H-50 on the liver. I've not seen bloodwork. But, you could stress the liver more than normal. Perhaps "damage" was a harsh word (or maybe not).
It can certainly elevate your liver enzymes.
Taking MT or NAC won't stop that. (It could make it worse due to the need for the liver to process more stuff.)

The liver will come back though. That's what the MT and NAC are for.
Whew, ok thanks. Well Im going to try this cycle and I will let everyone know my logs etc.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
you could have up to 80% of your liver removed and it could regenerate itself evetually. Acording to some info posted awhile back. No reason to throw caution to the wind but respect your body for what it is and supplement wisely as well as for the right reasons.

T3works4me

Awards
I've been off the blog for awhile and I've wanted to experiment with the halo and wanted to know how you feel after you are done halo. do the pumps gradually decrease, does the mass go away... or what?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I've been off the blog for awhile and I've wanted to experiment with the halo and wanted to know how you feel after you are done halo. do the pumps gradually decrease, does the mass go away... or what?
Halo left me feeling great, nice outlook on life bigger, leaner, stronger.Yes you dont feel on with no compounds on youy body, I kept all but maybe 1 pound and then continued to lean out.

lax

Awards
I am on Day 17 of halodrol and Megazol (150 mg) and have leaned out some and definitely gotten strength gains.

I am going to follow Dr. D's PCT (I have clomid and nolva, plus all the other side pct supplements). I am also going to run:
Activate (0,0,4,4,4,4)
Retain
Powerfull
Cissus
Nitrix
Cell Mass

I am looking for suggestions for how to run Retain, Powerfull, and Cissus. I want Powerfull and Cissus to last but at the same time want a positive effect from them.

Sharia

Awards
you could have up to 80% of your liver removed and it could regenerate itself evetually. Acording to some info posted awhile back. No reason to throw caution to the wind but respect your body for what it is and supplement wisely as well as for the right reasons.
Hello Somewhatgifted, my Halodrol just came and I have searching this forum for an answer to my question but cant find one. On the box of my Halodrol is says that the contents are 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17bdiol 25mg but when I search on the internet on the boxs I see have something different written on them. It has polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane. Do you think I have the wrong one?
Thanks

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Probably not. I think Gaspari was sneaky on how they initially named the compound.

The name on yours is the real organic name.

Sharia

Awards
well you can search "post cycle therapy" ( by scrolling to top of page and searching forum) and read up or you can post your email or messenger name and i can tell you directly, then you can go back and delete it later. FOr starters when you add hormones to your body (like halodrol 50) your natural test producing testicles stop producing their own test and you should take something to stimulate your natural production back to normal levels, eg nolvaldex (tamoxifen citrate) or clomid (clomiphene citrate) these are SERMS and can b bought as research chemicals. It is legal for you to have these without a prescription if you intend to use them for your dog or lab rat for "research reasons" they are available from board sponsors. Check IBE in the forums section. Now AI's like rebount XT by anabolic extreme and rebound XT by designer supplements are also popular PCT either used with a SERM or separately.
I do not want to steal this thread from bulldogg as its his thread for his cycle and given the circumstances i hope he doesnt mind. check the PCT section of anabolics for more readable info, good luck.
Hello Somewhatgifted, I thought tamoxifen citrate is used in either preventing our curing gyno. You are also saying that it is used to bring your natural testosterone levels back up. Does it do both of these things?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It does both Shar.

I don't think he's quite on the right track with that advice. If I wanted to spur testosterone production - I'd just take testosterone. (Or Rebound/Rebound Reloaded I suppose.)

Save the tamox for PCT (or if you get the feeling of gyno).

Halodrol is fine by itself. Got 2 buddies that took it and liked it.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It does both Shar.

I don't think he's quite on the right track with that advice. If I wanted to spur testosterone production - I'd just take testosterone. (Or Rebound/Rebound Reloaded I suppose.)

Save the tamox for post cycle therapy (or if you get the feeling of gyno).

Dude, quick lieing to this guy!!!!

Seriously, you dont have 2 buddies. :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
All right, all right.

Just 2 guys that use me for hormone information.
(No one at my gym knows anything about these new molecules...and the ones that have heard about them don't know how to cycle worth a sh*t.)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
:D

Isnt it weird that so many people are just willing to put this stuff in their bodies without even looking into it and are too lazy to try and find info on their own??? Its just crazy.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
It does both Shar.

Save the tamox for post cycle therapy (or if you get the feeling of gyno).

Oops must have been sleeping that day, thanks for the polite correction. I told a buddy today that legal gear made halodrol -50, im loosing it. Wait i never had it lol

Sharia

Awards
OK folks, I just started my cycle. I have one question, do I take Halodrol Monday to Friday or Monday to Sunday or only on my workout days?
And Nolva only if I strat to experience itchy nipples etc otherwise do not do nolva until I am done with Halodrol and then I should use it as post cycle?
Thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK folks, I just started my cycle. I have one question, do I take Halodrol Monday to Friday or Monday to Sunday or only on my workout days?
And Nolva only if I strat to experience itchy nipples etc otherwise do not do nolva until I am done with Halodrol and then I should use it as post cycle?
Thanks.
Take your halodrol everyday of your cycle....whether you workout that day or not. The key is to keep a stable hormone level throughout the day by splitting your dosages. An example if your taking 50mg/day, take 25mg in the am, and the 25mg 12 hours later. Nolva should always be on hand in case of gyno popping up on cycle, otherwise keep it for your pct.

Sharia

Awards
Take your halodrol everyday of your cycle....whether you workout that day or not. The key is to keep a stable hormone level throughout the day by splitting your dosages. An example if your taking 50mg/day, take 25mg in the am, and the 25mg 12 hours later. Nolva should always be on hand in case of gyno popping up on cycle, otherwise keep it for your post cycle therapy.
Thanks. I have been taking one whole one and not splitting it. I dont know if I can even split it because it is small and round but I will try.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Meh.
Wouldn't fool with splitting it up - take it pre-WO. The dudes at my gym reported a bit of increased energy.

Sharia

Awards
Meh.
Wouldn't fool with splitting it up - take it pre-WO. The dudes at my gym reported a bit of increased energy.
Will do that, thanks for the advice bro.
One more thing can anyone tell me if I should take it on an empty stomach or does food neutralize the effect it has on muscle building?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do that, thanks for the advice bro.
One more thing can anyone tell me if I should take it on an empty stomach or does food neutralize the effect it has on muscle building?
Take you halo with EFA'S to help increase absorbtion. I always took my first dose first thing in the morning with breakfast and had awesome results.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Any sort of fats will do.
Grapefruit juice too. Have the meal with GF juice then take the H-50 cap.

Sharia

Awards
Any sort of fats will do.
Grapefruit juice too. Have the meal with GF juice then take the H-50 cap.
Jmh, how does grapefruit help or what does it do. Does it help transport Halo better or something? Im going to try it today.
CHeck this out, Im on my fourth day and I am already up in weight. When I started four days ago I was at 228 and now I am at 234. I am taking cytogainer though which Im sure is contributing to my weight gain. From the different postings I read Halodrol typically takes two weeks or so to kick in and this is acutally my third day because I have not taken my fourth pill yet but I will at noon. So actually I am on my third pill, I am sore as hell and my weight is up. I did have a headache on my first day but that eventually went away.
Just to give people a heads up, if you are on any thing that is toxic to your liver and you take something like asprin or tynenol, it is very bad because this as well is toxic so if you have a headache let it leave on its own.