Halodrol Notes

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol exterme by legal gear or 6oxo to bring my natural estrogen back.
dont want to bring your estrogen back its to stimulate natural test production in the testies. like i said read the logs. you copy a PCT dont nned to enginner something new. hawthorn cellery seed are for blood pressure but you would know that if you hit the search button and read up on it. you know whats best for you and only an intelligent decision is a good one. you learn to drive before you get behind the wheel now learn to cycle before you cycle. good reading.

craigblitz

Awards
Wanted to see how your search was going. If you have any other questions I will be happy to share what information I have gathered.

It is important to search on your own, but not to use informative people who have the knowledge is stupid in my opinion. Well hell, why even have a message board if you can't ask questions. This is a medium in which information can and should be shared rapidly. It is up to the person who gets this information to study it and research it to make sure it is accurate.

BTW ^^^ some great advise was given to you in regards to reading other people logs. Best place to start IMO.

Sharia

Awards
Thats folks. Didnt mean to sound dumb but I actually meant 6oxo for an estrogen blocker

Sharia

Awards
Ok folks, here is what my PCT for my Halodrol 50 will be and if anyone thinks Im doing something wrong please feel free to tell me:
Saw Palmetto for prostrate
Nov XT by Gaspari or 6oXo or Formodol by legal gear
Liv52 or Milk Thistle
Mulitvitamins

Other supplements while on Halodrol will include
Cytogainer
Glutamine
No Explode
And Maybe CoQ10

Please once again if anyone thinks Im on the wrong track or there is something I might add please dont hestitate to let me know.
Thanks to all and everyone especailly Somewhatgifted for being very informative and helpful

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
You still need a SERM in there. If you search "serm" on here, you should find plenty of info.

Jason_L

Awards
Sharia - if you do your research, you will realize just how easy these guys are being on you :)
The vets here may be really tough on newbies with these sorts of questions (usually), but they are right:
1) damn near every question a newbie will ask has been answered already - repeatedly - hence "got search?"
2) if you can't knowledgably research and figure out your own cycle and PCT from the info on this board, then you most definately should not start a cycle. If your nuts start to shrink, BP goes up, nipples start to itch, etc, you should already know what you have to do.

Sharia

Awards
Wanted to see how your search was going. If you have any other questions I will be happy to share what information I have gathered.

It is important to search on your own, but not to use informative people who have the knowledge is stupid in my opinion. Well hell, why even have a message board if you can't ask questions. This is a medium in which information can and should be shared rapidly. It is up to the person who gets this information to study it and research it to make sure it is accurate.

BTW ^^^ some great advise was given to you in regards to reading other people logs. Best place to start IMO.

Thanks Craigblitz. I have done a lot of research and have found so many different postings that it gets confusing. I do understand the other members wanting me to perform my own research but like you said "This is a medium in which information can be shared rapidly" and this is why I came here.
In a different forum a newbie aksed "WHat supps can I use to bulk up" and the answers were rapid "Try stacking creatine Esther with a weightgainer like Cytogainer and stack it with NO Xplode" Nobody told him to "Go to the bulking forum first" but he was informed of it just in case.
From doing my research I have found out and heard people say that I need something for my liver like milk thistle or Liv52 which I do understand but how do I know the best quality? This is what I am asking just like there are recommendations for good and bad protien supplements.
Numerous post emphasize using Novedex Xt only but because of my questions here I found out that I need Nolva(serm) too. All I was aking for was a list of things for my PCT.
I know I now need the following:

1.Novedex XT or 6oxo or Formadrol. From my understanding these products do the same thing. Is one better than the other or is one highly recommended?

2.Do I need Nolva serum in addition to one of the items listed above.

3. Do I need to get some Nolvadex (Clomid) too? From my readings, clomid and Novedex extreme are both estrogen bolckers or (anti-estrogen) items. Would I have to take Novedex XT and Nolvadex (Clomid) together or just one. If I am wrong please correct me.

4. Milkthistle for my liver.

5. Saw Palmetto for my prostrate.

6. Hawthorne Berries extract or CoQ10.

DO I need anything else or is this enough?
Of course I will consume weightgainer, eat properly and take my vitamins

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ok man here ya go:

Run these througout (on cycle and PCT):

hawthorn berries - 500-1000mg
red yeast rice - @1200mg
CoQ10 - 100mg (its what i use)
milk thistle - 1000mg
saw palmetto - dosage varies (may not need it either)

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20

No real need for the AI (novedex, 6oxo,formadrol)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
On second thought, check out annabolic innovations cycle support. Get that and all you need is the RYR and CoQ10, along with the nolva for your PCT.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Sharia, also look into Lean Xtreme (7-OH) or Retain. Take these during PCT in order to help combat elevated cortisol levels.

Sharia

Awards
On second thought, check out annabolic innovations cycle support. Get that and all you need is the RYR and CoQ10, along with the nolva for your post cycle therapy.
Hello Idunk42n where do I find "annobolic innovations cycle support"? Do i go to the discussion board in here or do a search for the string?

Thanks.

Sharia

Awards
www.anabolicinnovations.com

They just got some back instock, but the stuff sells like hot cakes, so it could be sold out already.
You are going to hate me for asking this question but I will ask anyway. Does it really work? Do other companies carry this product cause I cant find any stores that sell this product.

Thanks for the info

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yes it does work. Its pretty much all the support supps you would need to run a safe cycle.

craigblitz

Awards
The Cycle Support powder is a blessing in disquise. It provides all your supporting supps in a powder and is a lot cheaper then buying individually. I agree you should add Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10 if you decide to add the RYR.

I am currently doing a cycle of Halodrol and that is what I am using for my support supps. You should run yor support supps for several weeks before starting the Halo in my opinion.

For Post Cycle continue with the support supplements and look into getting some fenugreek or trib. Jury is still out on whether Fenu is useful but for the cost and research I did it is not going to hurt anything.

Make sure you have SERM on hand whether you use it in Post Cycle or not. At the bare minimum have Nolva on hand in case of Gyno. BTW use the SERM for your PCT.

6 oxo or Novedex xt.... There are two really good threads on this and the discussion goes back and fourth but it is good reading. Google Halodrol +"Novedex xt" and see what you get. I am planning on using it becuase I am following the "Maximus Stack" and that is what it recommended.

I also fully agree.. it seems you have done your research and know what each compund is suppose to do, but getting specific recommandations is what we come here for. Granted there are lot of **** supps out there and people will push anything for a dollar, but in general you can get a good idea or do what you have done and ask. BTW I think Bulldogs thread got totally hijacked, thanks again for posting this Bulldog.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
The Cycle Support powder is a blessing in disquise. It provides all your supporting supps in a powder and is a lot cheaper then buying individually. I agree you should add Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10 if you decide to add the RYR.

I am currently doing a cycle of Halodrol and that is what I am using for my support supps. You should run yor support supps for several weeks before starting the Halo in my opinion.

For Post Cycle continue with the support supplements and look into getting some fenugreek or trib. Jury is still out on whether Fenu is useful but for the cost and research I did it is not going to hurt anything.

Make sure you have SERM on hand whether you use it in Post Cycle or not. At the bare minimum have Nolva on hand in case of Gyno. BTW use the SERM for your post cycle therapy.

6 oxo or Novedex xt.... There are two really good threads on this and the discussion goes back and fourth but it is good reading. Google Halodrol +"Novedex xt" and see what you get. I am planning on using it becuase I am following the "Maximus Stack" and that is what it recommended.

I also fully agree.. it seems you have done your research and know what each compund is suppose to do, but getting specific recommandations is what we come here for. Granted there are lot of **** supps out there and people will push anything for a dollar, but in general you can get a good idea or do what you have done and ask. BTW I think Bulldogs thread got totally hijacked, thanks again for posting this Bulldog.

You have the old or new Halo batch?

Sharia

Awards
I have not ordered the Halodrol yet but will order it next week for around 50 bucks or so. I assume it will be the newer batch.

Sharia

Awards
I know a lot of folks are probably sick and tired of seeing my post but I think this will be the last one for a while.
Do you folks think I should add or take something off in the cycles I listed below? Feel free to change or recommend something esle in the listed cycle

Cycle
red yeast rice - @1200mg
CoQ10 - 100mg
milk thistle - 1000mg
saw palmetto

post cycle therapy:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
*Do I really need Lean Xtreme (7-OH) or Retain during post cycle
60-day cycle (this is including 30 on cycle / 30 day pct)
Do I need Novedex XT, or 6oxo, or Formadrol and do I need Nolvadex (Clomid) with this cycle

I will take the following supplements while on my cycle
3000mg Fish Oil
1000mg flaxseed oil
multiamin
Glutamine
No Xplode
Cytogainer weight gainer
Halodrol

Or This
Cycle
Cycle support from Anabolic Innovation can be seen at www.anabolicinnovations.com
RYR and CoQ10

nolva for my post cycle therapy.
Do I need Novedex XT or 6oxo or Formadrol and do I need Nolvadex (Clomid) with this cycle

3000mg Fish Oil
1000mg flaxseed oil
multiamin

Will take the following supplements while on my cycle
3000mg Fish Oil
1000mg flaxseed oil
multiamin
Glutamine
No Xplode
Cytogainer weight gainer
Halodrol

Thanks folks

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of folks are probably sick and tired of seeing my post but I think this will be the last one for a while.
Do you folks think I should add or take something off in the cycles I listed below? Feel free to change or recommend something esle in the listed cycle

Cycle
red yeast rice - @1200mg
CoQ10 - 100mg
milk thistle - 1000mg
saw palmetto

post cycle therapy:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
*Do I really need Lean Xtreme (7-OH) or Retain during post cycle
60-day cycle (this is including 30 on cycle / 30 day post cycle therapy)
Do I need Novedex XT, or 6oxo, or Formadrol and do I need Nolvadex (Clomid) with this cycle

3000mg Fish Oil
1000mg flaxseed oil
multiamin
Glutamine
No Xplode
Cytogainer weight gainer
Halodrol

Or This
Cycle
Cycle support from Anabolic Innovation can be seen at www.anabolicinnovations.com
RYR and CoQ10

nolva for my post cycle therapy.
Do I need Novedex XT or 6oxo or Formadrol and do I need Nolvadex (Clomid) with this cycle

3000mg Fish Oil
1000mg flaxseed oil
multiamin

Will take the following supplements while on my cycle
3000mg Fish Oil
1000mg flaxseed oil
multiamin
Glutamine
No Xplode
Cytogainer weight gainer
Halodrol

Thanks folks
definetely go with nolva and cycle support by annabolic innovation. The fish oil multi, weight gainer are good additions, now know that supps are good but your diet is going to take the most time to plan out, and my friend you are what you eat. some thing to consider are BCAA's an activate by AE it helps raise free test levels and was voted most popular natty tesy booster in an anabolic minds survey.

craigblitz

Awards
Hbs6 - I left the box at my hotel in Chicago. I will check Monday evening when I return.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Hbs6 - I left the box at my hotel in Chicago. I will check Monday evening when I return.
damn you:)...i am thinking of picking up a box, but i dunno if the new batch is bs or not. It seems to have the least sides as most of the other orals when run properly...i hope the new batch is good. I really would like to pick up a box for a future cycle down the road. I just dont wanna spend $50 for something worthless.

craigblitz

Awards
If this helps at all I am on day 5 and I notice some impressive stregth gains already. The workout today was off the hook. I ordered it about 2 months ago if that helps at all. I am assuming it is not part of the first batch.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
ok yeah, we'll see when u get a chance to look at the lot #, thx for the prompt reply though

Sharia

Awards
definetely go with nolva and cycle support by annabolic innovation. The fish oil multi, weight gainer are good additions, now know that supps are good but your diet is going to take the most time to plan out, and my friend you are what you eat. some thing to consider are BCAA's an activate by AE it helps raise free test levels and was voted most popular natty tesy booster in an anabolic minds survey.
Thanks somewhatgifted. Im going to do the cycle support
Do you think it is advisable to use Lean Xtreme (7-OH) or Retain during post cycle?

Do I need Novedex XT which naturally helps the body increase testosterone production Becuase it seems like Novedex XT and activate do the same thing and if it does I am sticking with activate?
Do I need 6oxo which is an esrogen blocker?
Do I need Nolvadex (Clomid) with this cycle?
Where I get confused is understanding Nolvadex. In different posts in this forum, people say "Nolvadex (Clomid)". When a word is followed by either a word or sentence in brackets (), it means that whatever is in the brackets means what the preceeding word is.
When I do my research on Nolvadex the results I find tell me that Nolvadex and Clomid are two different things so do I buy Nolvadex and buy Clomid or is there some product out there that is actally Nolvadex and CLomid mixed together? Should I not even worry about this Nolvadex and leave it out of my cycle?
However I will definitely do Nolva (serm) and I will use activate by AE.
Out of all the things I listed (Nolvadex, 6oxo, Novedex XT) can you please tell me what I need to buy and what I dont need to buy? I just dont want to buy different products that perform the same function.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Thanks somewhatgifted. Im going to do the cycle support
Do you think it is advisable to use Lean Xtreme (7-OH) or Retain during post cycle?

Do I need Novedex XT which naturally helps the body increase testosterone production Becuase it seems like Novedex XT and activate do the same thing and if it does I am sticking with activate?
Do I need 6oxo which is an esrogen blocker?
Do I need Nolvadex (Clomid) with this cycle?
Where I get confused is understanding Nolvadex. In different posts in this forum, people say "Nolvadex (Clomid)". When a word is followed by either a word or sentence in brackets (), it means that whatever is in the brackets means what the preceeding word is.
When I do my research on Nolvadex the results I find tell me that Nolvadex and Clomid are two different things so do I buy Nolvadex and buy Clomid or is there some product out there that is actally Nolvadex and CLomid mixed together? Should I not even worry about this Nolvadex and leave it out of my cycle?
However I will definitely do Nolva (serm) and I will use activate by AE.
Out of all the things I listed (Nolvadex, 6oxo, Novedex XT) can you please tell me what I need to buy and what I dont need to buy? I just dont want to buy different products that perform the same function.
Sorry i am not trying to be an ass, but you have been told what you need, and you have repeated questions again and again. Again, you have been told what is needed. Now go get what you need. Simply reread the responses you have already gotten. And maybe, just maybe use the search button.

Sharia

Awards
Hbs6 you do not sound like an ass at all. I understand that I might sound irritating but different people in the forum have that I use different products and I do pretty much have my cycle almost down but if you noticed in my questions some were answered and some werent answered.
I am going to get Serm and Activate.
The question is do I need Novedex XT?
Do I need Nolvadex?
Do I need 6oxo?
I just want to make sure I know what I am doing and have the right stuff.

Sharia

Awards
Hey guys, Im so sorry. I think I have been doing way too much reasrch in this that I am not thinking. Idunk just explained it to me the other day:
post cycle therapy:
Cycle support by anabolic inovations with RYR and CoQ10, and Nolva 40/40/20/20 for my PCT

No real need for the AI (novedex, 6oxo,formadrol)

Guys I will smack myself in my head for you guys.

Sharia

Awards
So here is my cycle and I think I have it down now
Halodrol 50
Cycle Support from anabolic innovations
RyR and CoQ10

After Halodrol my PCT will just be Nolva with Activate by AE.

Is this right?
Of course I will do my BCAA, fish oils, flaxseed oil, glutamine etc. Is it this simple?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I hate to ask a beginner's question when I'm not a newbie, but Halodrol is a compound I'm not too familiar with so please excuse me for not already knowing this answer (and not being able to find it by Search). I'd rather admit I don't know and ASK:

Will Halodrol make a good stack to a 4-diol/1-T transdermal?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So here is my cycle and I think I have it down now
Halodrol 50
Cycle Support from anabolic innovations
RyR and CoQ10

After Halodrol my post cycle therapy will just be Nolva with Activate by AE.

Is this right?
Of course I will do my BCAA, fish oils, flaxseed oil, glutamine etc. Is it this simple?

Yeah you got it now, RETAIN is a good idea. if your running nolva 40/40/20 then do activate 0/0/4/4/4/4 so wait 2 weeks into post cycle therapy then start. I would run the cycle support a few weeks before your cycle and a few weeks after PCT so like 2 months or so. It is not simple as you have proven lol.

Last edited:

Sharia

Awards
Somewhatgifted you recommended Activate by AE. I looked for this product but could not find a product produced by AE. What does AE stand for? I went to a site called bodybuilding.com and it does have a product called activate but the name of the company is Designer Supplements. WHere can I get the Activate from AE?
Thanks

Jared

Awards
Somewhatgifted you recommended Activate by AE. I looked for this product but could not find a product produced by AE. What does AE stand for? I went to a site called bodybuilding.com and it does have a product called activate but the name of the company is Designer Supplements. WHere can I get the Activate from AE?
Thanks
Pretty sure he was thinking Activate by Designer Supplements. If you don't want to go that route, may I suggest Powerfull by USP Labs? Pretty good stuff as far as herbal products go.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I would only use Activate with a testosterone booster - like Rebound Reloaded.

I beta tested it by itself - it's not very potent.

Sharia

Awards
Hey you guys are the best and have been very informative. I dont k know how to repay you guys. Once I start my cycle I will post before and after pics.
You guys rock and I have nothing but luv for you guys.

Jared

Awards
Hey you guys are the best and have been very informative. I dont k know how to repay you guys. Once I start my cycle I will post before and after pics.
You guys rock and I have nothing but luv for you guys.
Awwwwww:drunk:

Sharia

Awards
I would only use Activate with a testosterone booster - like Rebound Reloaded.

I beta tested it by itself - it's not very potent.
jmh80 I think if I am running Activate with Retain like somewhatgifted recomended, it might be potent enough.
From my understaning, Retain does the folowing:

Retain works by inhibiting a natural enzyme to lower muscle destroying cortisol levels in the muscle tissue. Cortisol is the number one reason for losing muscle mass after an anabolic compound cycle. Retain also increase T-3 production from the thyroid which causes an increase in metabolism and fat-loss. This is the only post cycle product to ever keep your body in an anabolic state while cutting fat, to get you completely shredded. When combined with PCT and proper diet, most users report no post-cycle muscle loss and up to a 3% drop in body fat.

Activate does the folowing:
ActivaTe utilises the natural lignan, Divanil, found in stinging nettle root, to assist you in making the most from your own body's testosterone in order to build muscle mass and reduce body fat. Your body maintains tight control over its own pool of testosterone, allowing some to be active ("free"), while leaving the rest inactive ("bound"). Regardless of the actual amount of total testosterone floating around your body at any one time, this figure could be theoretically doubled or trebled without any significant effect on muscle growth or fat loss; the body would tightly regulate it, only allowing some of it to be active to exert its beneficial effects (or detrimental effects if overused or abused). The rest would remain bound and ineffective for our purposes.

It seems like activate and retain together will help bring tesoterone levels back up.
I also have some Tribilus, DHEA, and 6oxo which I have no use for. Do you guys think I can use some of these products for my PCT or should I just throw them away?

Sharia

Awards
Yeah you got it now, RETAIN is a good idea. if your running nolva 40/40/20 then do activate 0/0/4/4/4/4 so wait 2 weeks into post cycle therapy then start. I would run the cycle support a few weeks before your cycle and a few weeks after post cycle therapy so like 2 months or so. It is not simple as you have proven lol.
Somewhatgifted when do you think I should use retain? When you say "40/40/20" are you saying 40 grams a day every day for week1, the same for second week and the third week take 20 grams?

Anubis 3611

Awards
I finished a cycle of halodrol-50 six weeks ago. Zero sides. I did not take nolvadex,though I do have it.Halo was great,can't wait to start another cycle.has anyone gone with less than the 90 day break that gaspari recommends? I.E. 60 day break.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Shakira ;)
In my opinion (and I'm taking Retain now), Retain isn't enough to get any feeling from Activate.
DHEA and 6-oxo might be enough to utilize the Activate.

Jared

Awards
Somewhatgifted when do you think I should use retain? When you say "40/40/20" are you saying 40 grams a day every day for week1, the same for second week and the third week take 20 grams?
Yep. 40mg/day week one. 40mg/day week two and so on.

Sharia

Awards
Shakira ;)
In my opinion (and I'm taking Retain now), Retain isn't enough to get any feeling from Activate.
DHEA and 6-oxo might be enough to utilize the Activate.
lol, Shakira.
Jmh80 what is the Bobo's deluxe muscle building program? Did it work for you?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
He designs a diet plan that you HAVE to follow. It's alot of food.
He also designs a workout plan. He prefers you do it with no supps.

It's 8 weeks. I gained 8 lbs. in 8 weeks (maybe 1-2 lbs was fat). Activate didn't really do much during that save for pumps.

For me it was great because I was forced to follow the plan (or lose money - and I'm a cheap summa***** and I hate giving up on money). So I ate very well - no McDonalds or Pizza Hut.

Sharia

Awards
Hello folks, I came accross the original batch of Halodrol, lot 82407 but the price is $90.00. I can find newer batches for about 50 bucks. Which one am I better off with? Are the gains that I will get be that much different between the two that I am better off spending 90 bucks for the original batch. WHat do you folks think?