Halodrol 50, 50mg ED

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
At this point i do feel more emotional from the clomid. My reasoning for indefinite PH usage is, i am going to take a more natural approach for a while and really build on the values, interests, and distinction that make me who i am. I am not the little guy anymore and do not need to act like him, i will never compete and i feel this is like driving a 4x4 in the city. I have some higher than ever BP and am still taking support supps so it is kinda worrysome. I think solid diet and exercise will help and im and momentarily tired of the emotional rollercoaster that i create while altering my hormones. This may not be noticeable for everyone but my relatinoship almost ended plenty of times due to my attitude. I love my girlfriend and unless i plan on being single i dont need to risk everything to get gyno, shrinkage, (and who REALLY knows what else in the long term) to those who whole heartedly enjoy cycling i hope the best but like many things in life i feel like ive outgrown them, for the time being i will keep my foot close to my mouth as i may need to put it in there. lol:icon_lol: :rofl: :D

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great log bro, sometimes change in life is necessary, without it we would would never grow as a person...........

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Maintaining good, taking it easy on the weights, i play rugby up to 3 practises a week. and that is my current focus. I ve had an awesome PCT and am liking the Activate, although i felel i sleep alot longer on it (10 hours if i can). I am at 218 right now, eating maintenance calories some days going in to a deficit but still eating fairly clean. My gyno has all but gone away with a tiny amount of fluid if i squeeze my nipples (sounds weird but M1t gave me small wet spots on my shirt when someone squeezed them and i do it to see if its an issue). My strength has been maintaining pretty well even tho ive been working out 2 days a week. I look harder than on halo and have got more cuts but i did enjoy the full feeling it gave almost instantly.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Gonna order some gabercoline and b6 to help with the elevated prolactin levels, gabercoline sends a signal to the brain to tell it to stop producing prolactin. I just read this in board sponsors forum.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Cabergoline (CAB) (1-[(6-allelylergolin-8 beta-yl)carbonyl]-1-[3-(dimethylamino)propyl]-3-ethyl-urea) is an ergoline derivative with potent, selective and long-lasting inhibitory activity on prolactin (PRL) secretion acting on dopamine receptors present in pituitary lactotrophes. Receptor binding studies have demonstrated that CAB has high in vitro selectivity and affinity for the subtype D2 of the dopamine receptor. In cultures of rat anterior pituitary cells, the concentrations of CAB and bromocriptine required to inhibit PRL secretory activity by 50% (IC50) were 0.1 and 3.4 nmol/l, respectively. As compared to bromocriptine, CAB was more potent in inhibiting the binding of [3H]N-n-propylnorapomorphine and it occupied the receptor for longer. These effects were observed in all areas of the rat brain. In vivo, CAB at doses of 0.125-1 mg twice weekly caused a dose-dependent suppression of PRL secretion in women with hyperprolactinaemia. CAB was shown to be significantly more effective than bromocriptine in inducing a complete biochemical response and clinical efficacy and was better tolerated than bromocriptine in the majority of patients. Notable tumour shrinkage until tumour disappearance was observed during CAB treatment in most patients with macroprolactinoma. CAB was also shown to be effective in patients resistant or poorly responsive to bromocriptine. In view of the limited data on CAB-associated pregnancies and the long half-life of the drug, it is currently recommended that women seeking to became pregnant, once ovulatory cycles have been established, should discontinue CAB therapy 1 month before they intend to conceive. However, no data on negative effects on pregnancy or offspring have been reported.

The great efficacy of CAB together with its excellent tolerability makes this drug the current treatment of choice for the majority of patients with hyperprolactinaemic disorders. Very recently, the efficacy of CAB treatment has been reported in patients with acromegaly and clinically non-functioning adenomas with controversial results. CAB was also reported to have some efficacy in patients with Nelson's syndrome and Cushing's disease although these data are available only for limited case reports.
Some more info about gabercoline.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
still maintaining at 218 I have toned down some more and have joined rugby. I like the cardio aspect of rugby and smashing people never gets old. I am i wicked shape right now, tanning due to playing in the sun and fake and bake for mexico in a week and a half. funny how people think im bigger now then when i came off halo at 224, but the muscle tone plays a large role. Goona give a natty test booster a try so i picked up axis ht by bsn and it is pricey but i have limited local access and customs sucks. Goona mega dose BCAA's soon but i am still learning a bit about dosing. I may in the future do a cleanse cycle to clean the old pipes. I take BCAA's now and may start double dosing. I ve also started riding bike a few days a week for 2 hours or so with a few breaks, my cardio has increased incredibly. I feel 100x better than i have physically felt in ages ive recently felt an increses in natty test due to rugby and have a few pretty solid lifts to mention. Standing strict form curl 165x3, preacher standing curl 125x15, then reverse grip 125x12, then 125x12 preacher. Ive battled some tendon problems from arm wrestling so i need to stop that. I lifted weights in my buddy basement to see what i could do so not bad for training once a week in the gym. also got 12 with 37.5 tri kickbacks. standing lateral raises with 40 for 10 PB for me. well heres to the best, enjoy the sun.

Sharia

Awards
Hello Somewhat gifted. I have been doing a lot of resaerch on Halodrol and I notice you and other that tried Halodrol did not take any type of a glutamine while on your cycle. Is there any reason why? I am going to purchase Halodrol and plan to use glutamine while Im cycling.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Hello Somewhat gifted. I have been doing a lot of resaerch on Halodrol and I notice you and other that tried Halodrol did not take any type of a glutamine while on your cycle. Is there any reason why? I am going to purchase Halodrol and plan to use glutamine while Im cycling.
You are probably wise to do so. I add glutamine if i feel im not recovering quick enough or am experiencing DOMS. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid and should be sufficient with adequate diet. If i had it i would have used it. good luck on your cycle.

Sharia

Awards
Hello Somewhatgifted, I recieved an email notification that you replied to my question on glutamine intake but I cant see or find the reponse on this page. The last post on this page that I see is of me asking you my question. Can you please tell me where I can find the reply.
Thanks.

Sharia

Awards
Thanks somewhatgifted. I dont know why I couldnt see the responses last night.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Glutamine is worthless Sharia - unless you are a burn victim (per countless studies done by the medical community).

I think Dannyboy9 posted a study yesterday or Sunday saying just that - if you search for it.

Spend your money elsewhere.

Tryingthisout

Awards
Hey somewhatgifted, great log ... quick question (more on the ignorance on my part) ... how long were you able to keep your gains (over the long term)? There is great info on gains and during the cycle and post cycle therapy , but nothing about what happens in the following months. Thanks!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im fully recovered have bben for a month following halo I had a general sense of well being followed by minor depression and minor weight loss. I liked the compound but due to my Prohormone history my body finnally got a much needed rest. Its hard to say what the halo would have been like if my receptors were fresh, probably amazing. I think the halo is underdosed at 50 mg, that being said it made my nipples puffy and elevatedmy Bp with proper ancilliaries. Im the long term i havent really been working out very much after 7 years that is rather uncharacteristic but halo is not the reason. Cant reall apply the long term effects here because i changed the variables. later.