Halodrol 50, 50mg ED

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 222 last night did chest/ abs yesterday really good endurance, great strength and crazy pumps, i hope the before after pic looks as good as i think it will, id better get my camera cable so i can post soon.

Chest

Flat bench barbell 135x20, 185x12, 225x10, 275x8

Decline smith 225x12, 275x10, 315x10, 365x8
Before my last set of decline i did 65x50 free weights to get more blood into my lower chest and ensure failure.

One arm machine flyes 120x12, 150x10 THis allows me to go past normal range and get more innner chest.

Dips body weight x20

Abs machine ab curl 135x30, one arm at a time ab curl 10 each then 10 both

ball crunches x20, x25

Have been eating sloppy lately pizza and crap but i will shop today and get back on the clean protein.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Monday

Meal 1 Peanut butter toast, yogurt banana
Meal 2 Cottage cheese, yogurt
Meal 3 Salad, rice, tuna, steak
Meal 4 Protein, fruit, yogyrt, cotage cheese
Meal 5 Protein, milk, juice, yogurt
Meal 6 pizza, cranberry juice

This was chest day and posted prior to this post.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Monday march 1

Meal 1 Burrito, extra beans , extra beef
Meal 2 3 boiled eggs, grapes, tuna, cheese, whole wheat bread
Meal 3 Burrito same as above
Meal 4 Pasta, chicken, sausage
Meal 5 Pasta, chicken, sausage
Meal 6 Milk, cottage cheese

Rest

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday

Meal 1 2 egg whites, 2 whole, yogurt
Meal 2 Roast beef, whole wheat, tomatoe, lettuce, pickles
Meal 3 Protein, yogurt, milk, peaches
Meal 4 Tuna, babay greens, red peppers, sunflower seeds, mango
Meal 5 Protein, yogurt, juice
Meal 6 2 subs( chicken, ham, pepperoni) on whole wheat

Bi's

BAck to walll curls 50x12, 60x10, 70x9

Standing preacher dunbell curl (this is done with an apparatus under elbows and hangs on neck. shaped like a big w?)
35'sx12, 40'sx10, 45'sx9

Hamstrings

Seated ham curl 90x12, 120x10, 150x8

standing ham curl 15x12, 20x10, 25x10

Stiff legged deads 135x12, 185x10, 185x8

Noticeing some development of hamms, feeling full and getting great pumps from every workout, my hams now rub quite abit when pumped. No joint pain, as i normally have bad knees have not felt any pain form ahm movements.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thursday DAY 15

Meal 1 Steak sub on whole wheat, apple juice
Meal 2 Protein , water
Meal 3 Pork, Brown rice
Meal 4 6 Egg whites, ham, cheese
Meal 5 Greek salad, cottage cheese
Meal 6 protein, water

Rest

2 WEEK Measurement update

Upper arm
R-17.5"
L-17"
Thigh
R-24.75"
L-24.5"
Above knee
R-16"
L-16"
CAlf
R-15"
L-14.75"
Forearm
R-14.25"
L-14"
Waist- 37.5"
hips-37.5"
glutes-41"
neck-18.5"
chest-49"
shoulders-55.5"
back-49.75"

Difference from 2 weeks

Arm
R- +.5"
L- +.5"
thigh
R- 0
L- +.25"
Calves
R- +.5"
L- +.25"
Above knee
R- +.5"
L- +.5"
forearm
L- +.5"
R- +.75"
Waist- 0
Hips- +1"
Glutes- +.5"
Neck- +.5"
Soulders- +1"
chest- +1"
Back- +1.25"

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
body weight low 215, now 222
+7
With an estimated 1.5% lower BF

Maverick64

Awards
Damn, that's some great results...and you've still got alot of cycle left. Impressive!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Starting to see veins under my skin, if i add a fat burner post PCT, i think i will really start to look cut up like when i was 18. This time ive got 70 pounds more mass tho.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Heres some pics from today, ill try to get my Pre halo pics up soon.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

This is two week photos the legs and rear delts are my sore spots im really trying to bring up. Fat loss is also a priority but i have not been very good at keeping my diet clean.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Got some sensitive nipples today, some swelling noted. Any suggestions as this may be the onset of gyno, my right nipple is getting quite itchy today. Ill search the topic. DAMN thought i was goona smooth ride through but gotta roll with the punches.

joeyg

Awards
Add Nolvadex to your PCT, especially if you're feeling gyno coming on. Instead of using Clomid all the way through, try using Clomid only for the first day or two (150-200 mg) and then doing a full PCT with Nolva.

J.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Got some sensitive nipples today, some swelling noted. Any suggestions as this may be the onset of gyno, my right nipple is getting quite itchy today. Ill search the topic. DAMN thought i was goona smooth ride through but gotta roll with the punches.
What SERM's and AI's do you have on hand?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have Nx care's T3 it has a natty test booster, estrogen blocker, anti aromatase..... Ive used it twice before bed the last both days and itchy nips have subsided. My PCT is clomid, fenugreek, activate and rebound by AE. Ill think this is sufficient. Im waiting for my retain by AE and my cortisol blocker is the only missing element. Ive had an PP order in customs for 57 days BOOOOOOOOOOOO>.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The sensitive nips are back no bumps, they are abit itchy, but great news, ive got tonsilitis. wohoo. now i need to search if antibiotics and prohormones conflict. fever, headache, and swallowing sandpaper is always fun. Does anyone think i should stop my cycle. should i keep training with these symptoms. any help wopuld be great.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So i got some amoxicilin to kill the tonsilitis and im getting them out when i get the chance as it my 3rd flare up in 4 months. It all started with a hit to the throat from football. imnot going to stop but its ahrd to eat with a throat full of swollen pain. last night i couldnt sleep had a crazy fever and sweating, cold, sweating..... gonna finish every thing up when i feel better, swelling goes down im gonna eat hard and finish with a bang.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
my last chest workout
hammer strength bench press 180x12, 250x10, 300x8

weighted dips bodyx12, 45x12, 70x10, 90x8

dumbell pullovers 100x12, 120x10, 140x8

One arm at a time machine flyes 200x10, 240x10, 275(Max)x10

Really good strength gains at this point, still great pumps, this workout was intense and did not come easy and the soreness that came after was even more intense as this workout was monday and today is wednesday. Still sore the one arm flyes work your core when you try to keep your body rigid. the pullovers worked my back and shoulders so im glad i hit ot hard since im goona be out a few days.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Rebound xt, activate, and clomid, do you sugest picking up some nolva?
Yes! Use it at 40mg for 5 days or so and your nips should return to normal. May want to use it at 10mg ed after that for the remainder of the cycle.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
My throat is feeling alot better today, i may start training tomorow (sat) i hope i can, still got a few days left and want to get on with the training. We'el see how i feel i nthe morning. thanks dtrain ill order some should be in soon!
Yes! Use it at 40mg for 5 days or so and your nips should return to normal. May want to use it at 10mg ed after that for the remainder of the cycle.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
so i finally got back in the gym, yestrerday ive got 4 more days left on cycle. I trained back and shoulders and did 25 min cardio at the end.

Shoulders

Seated dumbell press 70x12, 85x10, 100x8

bent over flyes 10x12, 15x10, 15x8

reverse peckdeck rear delt flyes 50x12, 60x10, 50x10 30 supersetx10

Back

Upright machine pulldowns 160x12, 210x10, 260x8

machine deadlifts 180x12, 270x10, 360x10, 380x8

machine t bar rows 90x12, 180x10, 250x8 super 160x10

felt a bit weak first workout since tonsilitis starting to feel almost normal hope tp finish strong, great rear delt pump, this is a problem area so i hit it hard. I should have started with one of my leg muscle groups but i had rugby practice today and did not want to be destroyed. The 25 min cardio was awesome and left me feeling better than i have in awhile.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
rugby practice was 1.5 hours of runnig pasing hitting and had a 5 min endurance section where we did non stop running drills. i felt awesome did not get red in the face like previous practices were i felt really out of shape. My BP three days ago was high normal at 139 over 87, this is prolly due to my starting my Bp supps late and they take time to kick in, i also was at the peak of my tonsilitis, where i ate very little.

as of the 12 my BP is 131 over 69 some improvement the headache my tonsilitis had brought has subsided BP may be a factor. I may train legs tonight as i find the rugby practices getting easier but as provincials creep up this weekend we have two extra practices althought i cant go due to work.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to up my dosage to 75 MG a day for the last few days to kick start my final week, i have another 30 day cycle on hand and could go longer but my nipples have grown a bit and will end in four days.

Side effects to date elevated BP( i have not provided a starting BP but almost always lies in the normal range.)

Headache periodic pressure heasdach at the top of my head running parallel hairline to crown.

some nipple sensitivity and swelling, this seems to fluctuate with temperature, cold nipples lookj normal but warm nipples are larger in circumference and protrude more than normal.

the perpetual pump has gone away but i missed most of my meals while sick and do not have enought stored energy to keep my muscles full. I hope this changes but the amounts of ibuprofen ive taken killed my appetite, i have not taken any in two days and should be fine. For two days i ate twice all day and snacked on junk and ice cream to soothe the inflamation.

No joint pain noted beside some knee pain from rugby running but this is more than normal to me.

No acne, some facial acne i attribute to a quick shave but may have had some halodrol infuence, currently i have zero acne

I seem to have gotten fatter lately prolly from junk food and not training, i was losing body fat and now will have increased cardio as i physically am more capable.

Lethargy is not above normal and i generally am happier about life and have nor drank or consumed any marijuana which normally is a daily occurence ( weed not booze), i feel more confident i can stop all together as this is not something i am proud of but is typically something i do when there is nothing to do, i have gotten lazy and boring and now crave quality company and want ot spend time with my loved ones and have more productive activities, halodrol may have a factor, like making me happier and motivating me to be better, who kows for sure.

The nipples are the only thing that concern me at this point and i am going to add
SizeOn by gaspari to my PCT to keep me looking good.

I intend to workout every day this week and have been dumped graveyard shifts, so all week i work 11pm to 7 am this sucks. but may allow me to get calories up as i litterally do nothing in most of my graveyards, this makes them drag by.

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have been advised by dtrain13 to add nolva and am currently looking to get some. Im going to order some if i cant get it locally.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Upping the dosage has caused my first noticeable amount of shrinkage. My nose will periodically bleed now ( past week and a half ) im not sure if it is from the dry air in my condo, when i blow it sometimes it bleeds a bit i put a small amount of toilet paper in my nose and it stops in a few sec. When used M1T it gushed bad but my BP was higher. So i think the halo can cause nose bleeds in some users.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Arms

Seated tri pressdown machine 225x15, 255x10(max)

Weight on lap tri press(done with 45 plates on lap) 3 platesx15, 4 platesx10, 5 platesx10 lots of power left but the weight hurt the legs.

overhead dumbell french press 35x12, 40x10, 45x6

dumbell kick backs 10x15, 15x12, 20x10

BI's

Standing barbell curl 80x12, 90x10, 100x10, 110x9

Dumbell hammer curl 40x12, 50x10, 55x9

standing cable curl(done both arms at once starting with body in cross position finishing with cable handle by ears)
30x12, 45x10, 60x10

Really strong today but started feeling like i needed sugar as i have no stored energy after being sick for half a week. still had good pump but it is clear to me ive lost alot due to dosing and not eating for a few days, oh well still must finish strong.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good log, getting sick in the middle of a cycle just sucks, i,m in the middle of my last bottle of S1+ cycle and am fighting a cold that I got from my daughter, I cant remember exactly who posted this but they said Dr.D advised ester-c(2 grams a day) for sensitive nips, I have started taking this and there is a definiate reduction in nip sensitivity, as far as the hippie lettuce, a little before bed never hurt anyone JMO, good luck with cycle and keep updating, I was thinking about using the size-on pct as well.........

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Quads and abs tonight

Quads

front squat smith 135x12, 225x10, 275x10, 315x10

One legged leg press 180x12, 230x9 (next set was too hard on kness to continue)

Quad ext 145x12 then 90x10, 160x10 then 105x8, 175x8 then 120x5

Abs

Ball crunches with feet under barbell on floor
start with arms extendedx10 then arms infront of chestx10,
chestx10 side crunch alternatex10,
extended armsx10 infront of chestx10

machine crunch 135x12, 150(max)12, 150x10

Felt great, power was there weight was not hard as normal but i really wanted to emphasize form as i tend to overarch and incorporate my stronger lower back(squats).I really felt a great pump in my outer sweeps and lower quad above knee. Started sizeOn as tomorow is last day and it takes 3-5 days to achieve full effect. 40mg of nolva for nips then 40 mg tommorow, and during PCT 10mg nolva along side clomid until the small amount i have runs out. Bought some more supps today as i ran out of multis, celery seed, efa's, and coQ10. Got 3 months worth this time bought bulk and save quite a bit got a wicked deal on some isopreme got 2, 5lb tubs for 45 bucks CAD as they were on the shelf to long and gnc reduces cost as they near expiration. If you have a GNC where you live go in early in the month and ask if anything has been reduced as they have a policy about that. Its not that it will expire but the FDA makes it mandatory that everything has an expiration date. I always ask and today i got $200 CAD of isolate for $45 CAD, sweet. the reason i only have a small amount of nolva is a bud gave me his left over but its plenty for what i want it for its like 1/5 the full bottle and clomid is my priamary SERM, anyone think i should run the nolva till its gone then go clomid? or go as planned and use up the nolva at 10mg a day alongside.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
My usual supp store ran out of celery seed and as i also have coQ10 and hawthorn berry for BP do i really need to track some down? or am i ok as i am done tommorow? i can up the hawthorn and coQ10 to be safe. Im really liking the jump to 75 mg have noticed more shutdown but didnt feel the 50mg dose after being sick and losing all my momentum, in the future i may use the last few days to split the dose and go 75mg for the last wek instead of a few more days, by dropping two days (splitting them up and adding them in) i got 4 days of 75mg, and 6 days at 75mg would have been better i think.

My PCT to date is as follows

day 28 halo 75 Mg - 40mg nolva

last day halo 75mg - 40mg nolva

Day 1 PCT - 250mg clomid, 3 caps fenugreek, 0 activate, 25mg( 1 cap ) rebound xt, 10mg nolva.

Day 2 PCT - 200mg clomid, 3 caps fenugreek, 0 activate, 25mg(1 cap ) rebound xt, 10mg nolva.

Week One
Clomid - 150 mg, nolva 10 mg, 3 caps fenugreek, 0 activate, 25mg (one cap) rebound xt, sizeOn.

Week 2

clomid 100mg, 4 caps fenugreek, 0 activate, 50 mg(2 caps) rebound xt, sizeOn.

Week 3

clomid 75mg, 5 caps fenugreek, 0 activate, 50 mg (2 caps) rebound xt, 4 caps activate, sizeOn.

Week 4

75mg(3 caps) rebound xt, 6 caps fenugreek, 4 caps activate, sizeOn.

Week 5

4 caps activate, sizeON.

Week 6

4 caps activate, sizeON.

I have a cortisol blocker called cortiloss that is primarily a fat burner with some mood lifting qualities, but i will run RD for a few weeks of PCT, this is not my first choice but i have an order in customs with my RETAIN by AE.

Of course i will continue my daily BCaa, efa, multi, hawthorn, coQ10, milk thistle throughtout PCT.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
the clomid, nolva, sizeOn , rebound, activate are all before bed supps and i belive the fenugreek can be broken up into a couple of daily doses any one know good dose timing for this stuff cause as is it its a before bed meal. lol

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
the clomid, nolva, sizeOn , rebound, activate are all before bed supps and i belive the fenugreek can be broken up into a couple of daily doses any one know good dose timing for this stuff cause as is it its a before bed meal. lol
Activate and Fenugreek can be taken anytime during the day. I would use Nolva in the evening and clomid during the day.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Activate and Fenugreek can be taken anytime during the day. I would use Nolva in the evening and clomid during the day.
Thanks dtrain i will implement this asap. Ive heard about nolva clomid mixes from IBE you ever test these on your rat.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Chest

Flat bench 135x12, 205x10, 255x10, 305x5

Decline DB 90x12, 105x10, 110x8

wide grip incline hammer with one arm pec flye supers 90x12 then 155x10, 140x10 then 155x10, 190x6 then 155x6.

one set of body weight dips for 15.

Really good strength gains my flat bench went up 30 lbs
my weighted dips went from 45 to 115
and one arm machine flyes went up 100lbs

Every excercise that i have repeated has gone up significantly but i do not repeat workout often so its difficult to say exact improvements. But if i compare the last time i did the exercise to the most recent amounts i can see huge jumps. I will post final measurements soon. My final body weight is 222 not what id hoped for but considering i had tonsilitis for the better part of a week right into my 3rd week, im satisfied. I dropped to 217 after being sick and gained 5 pounds back in 3-4 days. I overall liked halo 50 im the future i would do a cycle of 27 days with dosage like this days 1-15 - 50mg, 50 mg, days 16-26 75 mg. so 15(15pills) and 10(15 pills) for 30.

Side effects
Gyno, first my nipples were itchy then developed bumps at the end of my cycle.
Blood pressure, my blood pressure was elevated the entire time at a peak of 139 over 84 which is barely under hypertesion level 1. This resulted in headaches which almost spanned every single day of the cycle, i stopped paying attention to them as they were not that pronounced.
Shut down- most noticable shut diwn happened after the dosage increase but i only had 4 days of increased dosage.
Nose bleeds- usually after i blew my nose and prolly due to blood pressure
Libido some loss i still had sex semi regularily and erections seemed fuller than normal (hurt the GF) and sex drive was lower at the end only.
Acne absolutely none to report.
Hair loss- none noticed.
Aggression- not out of the normal for me ( not noted).
Back pumps were not excruciating and all pumps were pleasant while lifting but muscles did tend to over pump for endurance activities like snow shovelling, running and movements of the static variety got exceedingly difficult.

It seemed like my body got stagnant when i did not increase the dosage after more than 3 weeks, and felt the strength surge after i bumped to 75mg.

Strenth wise halo got really good at 75mg and as a result of taking a lower dosage my overall impression was i added mass at 50mg then stalled, got sick (loss) and upped the dosage to make some real noticable strength gains at 75mg. at 75mg muscle soreness reduced and endurance skyrocketed. I think easing into halo is a good idea, it did not cause any injury like when i was on
M1T where the strength came too soon for body to adjust.
Muscle building qualities seem decent with a full feeling in the muscle bellies for most of first two weeks and returned with the dosage increase. At first there was this buzz feeling that disipated after the first 3-5 days. during my first week of PCT i will try to duplicate my workouts while ON to compare strength gains but will reduce my total set volume 30%. Measurements to follow.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So far im loving the sizeOn i feel like the muscle bellies are full again, and im noticing a reduction in PWO soreness. Quite expensive and annoying to dose twice a day on WO days but we'll see how it pans out. So far im impressed with the taste i bought arctic lemon and its not nearly as bad as No explode.
it will get annoying to have the same drink, but i can switch after 20 days or so when it runs out as bigpetefox has tried the other variety, wildberry something and says its quite good aswell.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dtrain i will implement this asap. Ive heard about nolva clomid mixes from IBE you ever test these on your rat.
To be honest it really doesn't matter when you take them but people tend to take nolva at night as thats when estrogen peaks and clomid at another time. However if you have some of the dual mixed "chems" than thats as well. Just take them both at night a couple of hours before bed and then right before bed take your Rebound, if taking more than 50mg divide it up between a prebed dose and a first thing in the morning dose. SizeOn should be used during your workout on lifting days and per the instructions before bed on off days but I don't know if the timing on off days is all that important.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
To be honest it really doesn't matter when you take them but people tend to take nolva at night as thats when estrogen peaks and clomid at another time. However if you have some of the dual mixed "chems" than thats as well. Just take them both at night a couple of hours before bed and then right before bed take your Rebound, if taking more than 50mg divide it up between a prebed dose and a first thing in the morning dose. SizeOn should be used during your workout on lifting days and per the instructions before bed on off days but I don't know if the timing on off days is all that important.
Thanks for the info ill use your advice, the sizeOn is used twice daily on training days and once before bed on OFF days as per instructions. It states " taken daily before bed AND on training days during workout". I may be wrong but it is alot of money that way.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info ill use your advice, the sizeOn is used twice daily on training days and once before bed on OFF days as per instructions. It states " taken daily before bed AND on training days during workout". I may be wrong but it is alot of money that way.
It works fine once a day. Trust me I know the **** rocks.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Upping the dosage has caused my first noticeable amount of shrinkage. My nose will periodically bleed now ( past week and a half ) im not sure if it is from the dry air in my condo, when i blow it sometimes it bleeds a bit i put a small amount of toilet paper in my nose and it stops in a few sec. When used M1T it gushed bad but my BP was higher. So i think the halo can cause nose bleeds in some users.
This post makes me feel better. Halo-50 is definately giving me nose bleeds, so I have to be very careful when I'm blowing my nose. My BP hasn't moved up at all on my cycle, so I think it has something to do with the compound itself.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
It works fine once a day. Trust me I know the **** rocks.
Ok i will go by your advice once again, im sorry for doubting you. lol but seriously im on graveyards to drinking this stuff at 730 AM, then trying to sleep sucks, my heart starts beating faster and harder. its kinds of interesting that it seems to increase blood volume output, when im on it my veins are so full. but next week on days will be better and so will the break my wallet will get, what do you think about adding an arganine supplent like nitroxyn would do, i thin i may try it as i used to stack my Kre-alkayn and nitroxyn and get sick pumps, better than the h-50 or sizeOn.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This post makes me feel better. Halo-50 is definately giving me nose bleeds, so I have to be very careful when I'm blowing my nose. My BP hasn't moved up at all on my cycle, so I think it has something to do with the compound itself.
Well, i cant say how it happens but there was a direct correlation to nose bleeds and H-50. When i dont eat good enough it seemed worse, cant explain this but are you eating good? maybe it thins your blood alowing it to easily come thru the porus membranes in your nose. Its pure speculation for me as im no expert. I wonder if anyone has had any cuts or abrasions to which they may validate this or squash it based on regular/irregular blood clotting. Hope things workout for you brother.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 2 final measurements
(first measurements are not shown, only the difference from day 5 cycle to day 2 PCT: and span 25 days :))

Arm
R- 17.75" ( +1" )
L- 17.5" ( +.5" )
Shoulder
56" ( +1.5" )
Back
51" ( +2.5" )
Waist
36.75" ( -1" ) WOO HOOO
Glute
41" ( +.5" )
Neck
18.5" ( +.5" )
Thighs
R- 25" ( 0 change )
L- 25" ( +.5" )
Calves
R- 15.25" ( +.75" )
L- 15" ( +.5" )
Above knee
R- 17" ( +1.5" )
L- 17" ( +1.5" )
Forearms
R- 14.25 ( +.75" )
L- 14" ( +.5" )

Goals outlined before commencement of cycle
1. Gain muscle. done
2. Lose fat. done
3. even out leg to arm ratio (bigger legs). Not really
4. Squats, deadlifts, cardio. done
5. complete 30 min various cardio a week. done
6. add 1" to calves and thighs. Calves yes thighs no
7. lose 1" from waist. done
8. start tanning. never did any tanning:woohoo:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Back and hamstrings

Deadlifts 225x15, 315x12, 390x5 (grip failed no wraps damn)
315x8

standing ham curl 15x15, 20x12, 25x10

seated ham curl 155x12, 185x10, 215x9

Back

seated machine lever row 160x12, 250x10, 300x7

pulldowns with wide grip d-handle 135x12, 150x10 then 105x10
105x10

some soreness in my left arm kept me from hitting back hard today. I think i worked out to close to my last meal and felt bloated and had difficulty achieveing any good pumps. But i felt like i had a 420 dead in me today if only my grip held up or i had my straps. oh well my records indicate i did 335 for 6 before H-50 so thats a
60 pound deadlift increase
seated ham curl increase of 50 pounds

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Pretty damn good results man. What was total weight gained?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn nice results, Buddy. You're a big mofo.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome job bro, my H should be here any day, impressive results, curious about total weight gain as well.........

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
start weight 216 end weight 223, with the decrease in bodyfat and the muscle hardening approx 10-12 pounds.
Keep in minds i was sick for 4-5 days and during the apex of my cycle, for 2 days i ate once (i should been slamming shakes, but alas) as i was on a solid food kick and should have adjusted. but it did affect my results and i am to believe that i could have finished 2-3 pounds higher as the sickness stalled my slowly climbing muscle gain but accelerated my fat loss slightly more. (along with catablolism)

Last edited:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive been dosing my rat on nlova at 40mg, 40, 20, 20, 20 and clomid at 250mg, 200, 150, 150 ,150 for the last 5 days how long does it take for these drugs to stimulate my rats testes (little diff) and stop the sensitve nips (slightly larger). should he be worried at this point. Or does it take longer to notice results.? ill do some reading.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
gyno has subsided, natural rest production has started, weight holding steady at 220 and strength gains are still intact (noticed decresed endurance) I really added a lot of mass to my core and althought i have some fat its over some thick abs and obliques. I have another h-50 cycle and probably wont use it regaurdless. I have quit pot severly limited alcohol consumption and eat fairly clean. Im back at around 4 meals on rest days and 5 meals on my training days but i have been taking it easy and not working out as much i feel great pumps and still throw decent weight when i do go.
cheers