How much halodrol would equal 50mg of turinabol?

Natty22

Banned
Awards
okay so I know halo only has a 5% conversion rate into tbol, but I also know that halo is active by itself. I plan on taking 100 mg a day of halodrol my third week of this cycle. Would 100 mg halodrol have roughly same anabolic effect as 50 mg of tbol or is tbol on a whole diff level when compared to halo??

Also tbol seems to be mildly suppressive. German studies showed recovering after cycle was super easy. Is halodrol more suppressive on the hpta when compared to tbol?

Thanks if anyone knows or has experience with both compounds

Viking23

Awards
I honestly think halo act mostly on its own. In theory it should convert to tbol but it is such a small amount that I don't think it effects the body like tbol imo. Still it works great.

Viking23

Awards
Although you should compare them. So after you run this cue get tbol and run it for your next cycle.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Although you should compare them. So after you run this cue get tbol and run it for your next cycle.
Would you say halodrol shuts you down more than tbol? My big concern, especially when tbol gives better gains apparently. I really wanna do tbol next cycle and finding some source from eroids makes it all the more tempting, but buying roids online scares me a bit..
Id have no other source and thats the only reason I did halo

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
If you have no desire to get shut down you really have no business taking hormones

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol and tbol act pretty much the same imo.

Ran both.

And conversion rates are made up.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
If you have no desire to get shut down you really have no business taking hormones
I understand ill get shutdown, but for my first cycle I want come back as easy as possible...I just wanted boost after a large number of years workin out

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Halo was my first and its been my favorite since. It's a very easy cycle and effective. You'll enjoy it. The gains are easy to keep.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Awesome! Im excited for next week...third week. Would 75 75 75 100 100 100 be enough for good gains

Viking23

Awards
Hdrol and tbol act pretty much the same imo.

Ran both.

And conversion rates are made up.
Which do you prefer? I am about to grab some tbol but if you really believe hdrol is just as good I can probably just go with it and save a couple bucks. Also how do you like DMZ? I am thinking of using it instead of dbol for my next bulk. Any advice on either drug would be great. Overall I'm looking to increase strength and put on a few pounds. Basically a recomp.

And merry Christmas everyone!!

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Which do you prefer? I am about to grab some tbol but if you really believe hdrol is just as good I can probably just go with it and save a couple bucks. Also how do you like DMZ? I am thinking of using it instead of dbol for my next bulk. Any advice on either drug would be great. Overall I'm looking to increase strength and put on a few pounds. Basically a recomp.

And merry Christmas everyone!!
Yeah I really want more insight on this..bc tbol sounds amazing and if halo really is the same that is awesome bc bottles are 30 bucks on amazon.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40mg of tbol is prob about equal to 50mg of hdrol.

the gains are pretty much exactly the same for me.

60-80mg of tbol for 6-8 weeks, or 75-100mg of hdrol for 6-8 weeks is what I'd recommend.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Oh and do you get any sense of well being on tbol....like that roid "on" feeling?

Natty22

Banned
Awards

60-80mg of tbol for 6-8 weeks, or 75-100mg of hdrol for 6-8 weeks is what I'd recommend.
Thank you so much...wow that makes me feel way better knowing halodrol is basically right there with tbol!! I was thinking about switcging over to tbol bc a lot of ppl are like get the real roid, but screw that!. I can order halo for cheap andd not get arrested for ordering an illegal roid online

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
both compounds give you that on feeling after about 2-3 weeks of consistent dosing.

I remember back when bb.com was raided, a lot of the hdrol clone products tested as containing turinabol. so I'm sure most of what we use is or contains turinabol to some degree.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
both compounds give you that on feeling after about 2-3 weeks of consistent dosing.

I remember back when bb.com was raided, a lot of the hdrol clone products tested as containing turinabol. so I'm sure most of what we use is or contains turinabol to some degree.
Man cant wait till week three next week! I am doing halo so im worried ima get pretry lethargic next week bc I dont have a test base...like u didnt have to hVE test to feel "on" right

Viking23

Awards

Thanks for your input! I have ram tbol and 40-50 mg were my sweet spot but I wonder if it was tbol and not something else because I felt it kick in around day 7. I had a great increase in endurance to from it . Although I didn't get any mass gains from it till later on in the cycle.

How is dymethazine ? I want to pick some of that up and add that to a test prop cycle. I am torn between that and dbol as I am looking to put on as much strength as possible and maintain it.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input! I have ram tbol and 40-50 mg were my sweet spot but I wonder if it was tbol and not something else because I felt it kick in around day 7. I had a great increase in endurance to from it . Although I didn't get any mass gains from it till later on in the cycle.

How is dymethazine ? I want to pick some of that up and add that to a test prop cycle. I am torn between that and dbol as I am looking to put on as much strength as possible and maintain it.
What's cheapest? Go with that
Start lean, 6-8% then make potatoes your main source of protein
Test prop? I'm curious why. You can pick up some sustanon for much cheaper. There is nothing special about prop

Viking23

Awards
I was going to run prop 6-8 weeks and run DMZ the last 4 weeks and then for the summer I plan on running test e 12 weeks. I will front load the test first week and then run 500 a week. I will add tbol/hdrol week 8-14 so i will be using them the two weeks I wait for the test to clear my system as well.

I am running the prop so I can run a shorter cycle making my recovery easier and shortening the amount of time I need off allowing me to start my cycle right around june

rphash49

Awards
Lmao

Well assuming a conversion rate of 5% you will need to take 1000mg of hdrol........

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao

Well assuming a conversion rate of 5% you will need to take 1000mg of hdrol........
That's only going to get you 50mg, presuming 5% conversion into tbol.

Id say up the dosage.

1,500mg would be best.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
And you have your cycle natty22. 1500mg hdrol a day for 6 weeks. You should log it. Any day you don't post I'll just assume you are dead. Get some milk thistle to play it safe.
Lol that's like 10 caps per meal, all 6 meals.

rphash49

Awards
Lol that's like 10 caps per meal, all 6 meals.
He might want to try what I call halo shake & bake. Open about 20-30 halo caps into a bag, throw in a chicken breast, shake it and WHAMMY halo shake & bake.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
He might want to try what I call halo shake & bake. Open about 20-30 halo caps into a bag, throw in a chicken breast, shake it and WHAMMY halo shake & bake.
And the other 30 caps r used to season the chicken brah.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
My friend and I used to joke that cheesecake was the most anabolic substance known to man, so for his birthday I made him a cheesecake and garnished it with dbol tabs. I can't for the life of me find that picture- but I do I'll post it up here for sure

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My friend and I used to joke that cheesecake was the most anabolic substance known to man, so for his birthday I made him a cheesecake and garnished it with dbol tabs. I can't for the life of me find that picture- but I do I'll post it up here for sure
Lol that's the best cake ever

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Maybe somebody will come out with a halo pez dispenser so you can snack throughout the day.