Halodrol 100mgs a day oral suspension

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I wish there was a way to tag all of you ....
So its day 16 of this and iam doing upper body push pull . Iam not feeling fatigued what so ever in any way ... lots of insane prs coming out of this stack guys !!!!! Goal is to attain 15% body fat and look incredible lol any questions?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude I saw that in another thread and thought it was a typo... Damn!!
Nope. its insane too ... no fatigue no lethargy no issues. Lipids great , diet clean
Alpha on feeling full throttle. Lifts are extremely light. And im hungry again 22oz chicken today 2 cups rice 2 gals water ... i havent felt so good since my test deca run last year

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
afluck410 may the forced milligrams be with you !!! Its nothing just break that into 3 doses of 83.333333mgs every 6 hrs on the dot.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Subbed. You feeling alpha? Still running the full 8 weeks? You're gonna be smashing PRs for sure brother.
Its definitely a great feeling, much smoother than a1m and dmz. Iam toning up while putting on size if that makes sense.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely a great feeling, much smoother than a1m and dmz. Iam toning up while putting on size if that makes sense.
Yeah it definitely makes sense. I had some good strength gains on 75mg. I bet it's gonna be crazy for you @ 200. Any lethargy?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah it definitely makes sense. I had some good strength gains on 75mg. I bet it's gonna be crazy for you @ 200. Any lethargy?
None at all . In fact i have been moving alot faster than normal. Acne on chest and back is slight . Power and alpha feeling are in full swing. I expected this to be mild but i think the dose i chose changed the way i felt it . Running it any lower imo would have been a waste of time. Furthermore im very happy with it as of now. My body is likely adapting to it so i may run 6 weeks split dose up a little higher depending on how i feel end of week 4.

drogan

drogan

Awards
I ran halo extreme at 150 for a week and I thought that was extreme. It was amazing though.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'm curious why halo gives an alpha feeling when it's so low on the androgenic scale compared to other compounds

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm curious why halo gives an alpha feeling when it's so low on the androgenic scale compared to other compounds
Its a triggered reaction by the subcrainial-cortex of a user who knows his **** just kicked in . Like when u drink fireball and try to climb trees ... bump it up to 150 you will feel like i do or better ... knowing my ****s working gives me that ON feeling, suddenly life just got better . In a sense. Ill b on early tomorrow morning.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good morning all . Woke today with a woody that just wouldn't quit lol .

whey2buff

Awards
I loved hdrol the last one I did was 125@6 weeks felt like hell towards the end but the recomp on it was ridiculous

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I loved hdrol the last one I did was 125@6 weeks felt like hell towards the end but the recomp on it was ridiculous
Its my first time on it going strong at 200mgs a day .. any good points from your cycle?

whey2buff

Awards
The pumps were amazing, no joke I had people at work asking me how I stayed pumped all day long. The arm veins and bicep vein was pulsing all day.strength gains were ridiuclous also.. I loved hdrol but have given up on oral only cycles

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The pumps were amazing, no joke I had people at work asking me how I stayed pumped all day long. The arm veins and bicep vein was pulsing all day.strength gains were ridiuclous also.. I loved hdrol but have given up on oral only cycles
Nice y give up ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
****(UPDATE)****
Just about half way thru week 3.5ish .
Going solid. Cutting fat easy, gaining strength and size . B4 and after pics at the end of the show stay tuned for bighulksmash's updates . Only issues are light bp spike iam hungry as fukl and some serious aggression which i love !!!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
****(UPDATE)****
Just about half way thru week 3.5ish .
Going solid. Cutting fat easy, gaining strength and size . B4 and after pics at the end of the show stay tuned for bighulksmash's updates . Only issues are light bp spike iam hungry as fukl and some serious aggression which i love !!!
About how many points bp up?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Only issue is I lost my trainer/lifting buddy , now I have to put my self in gear and drive !!!! I got my iron maiden rammstien and amon amarth to jump start my battery!!!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to see things going well! I'm really tempted to get myself some hdrol to run with dien ace + desoxy test cyp for a recomp/cut

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Missed this apparently but subbed up now:)
***enters briefing room with Jebrook and a pot of coffee****
Comin up on week on week four . Dropped alot of water / glycogen. All muscle groups hardening up . Seeing good gains so far dropped dose to 150 from 200 just as a precautionary measure. All lifts up and coming up on prs very soon . Last cycle was hard to recover from. Eating good this time and sleeping much better . Taking in less stims and focusing more on natty boost for pwo . Looking for b12 and vitamin D supps . Also i have 4 weeks left to go and it went by really fast . Going to hate to put this one down . Pct is torem Rebirth and super pct by OL . Going to pct for 4 weeks then do another recomp goal is to drop from 18% body fat where i started 4 weeks ago to around 12 - 15 % . Looking into switching to seafood for pct as a primary source of protein and efas.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the summary bighulksmash. Saves me a lot of catch up reading. Pct plan looks awesome. Let me know how the Rebirth treats you. I like it a lot. Super Pct is cool as well. Is it the latest v3 or v2? Both are good. I still recommend more than 4 weeks off between cycles but I'm not gonna mention it again. Use your best judgement and protect your long term health:). Hope things continue to go well. I'll be following closely. In fact, I'm probably peeking in your window right now.;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the summary bighulksmash. Saves me a lot of catch up reading. Pct plan looks awesome. Let me know how the Rebirth treats you. I like it a lot. Super Pct is cool as well. Is it the latest v3 or v2? Both are good. I still recommend more than 4 weeks off between cycles but I'm not gonna mention it again. Use your best judgement and protect your long term health:). Hope things continue to go well. I'll be following closely. In fact, I'm probably peeking in your window right now.;)
Omg then u seen Richard Simmons on my tv shyt

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates. I know what you mean man. You hate to stop, esp on hdrol because the gains are so steady, solid, and dry. It's a great compound. Glad you got to see it shine at a higher dose.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice updates. I know what you mean man. You hate to stop, esp on hdrol because the gains are so steady, solid, and dry. It's a great compound. Glad you got to see it shine at a higher dose.
theres a big surprise coming from my store I might be running it as a bridge for a total of 12 weeks . cant say what it is until release ... will def get blood work 4 days before end of cycle ... iam so fukkin excited for this new compound I may have to stock up its going to go fast !!!!
on another note hunger is increasing 300g a day protein 200g carbs 40g fats and 4200 calories ... will be tapering down carbs as needed and cals as well .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok guys possible bridge into
MK-2866 5mg Arimistane 45mg
Hexadrone 35mg Dymehtazine 18mg
2 to 3 times a day thoughts! ?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys possible bridge into
MK-2866 5mg Arimistane 45mg
Hexadrone 35mg Dymehtazine 18mg
2 to 3 times a day thoughts! ?
Is all that stuff in one product? At 3 times a day it could be a thing. 15 mg osta is what I'm running now. Some people would say it's low but I like how mild and steady it is. 135 mg may be a little high for arimistane? Not sure. Never run hex. 54 mg of dmz is good. It was just okay for me at 45 mg. Nothing special.

Only thing I am not sure about is the arimistane. But it sounds interesting. Whats the name of it?