Halodrol 100mgs a day oral suspension

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking 8 weeks would be fine ... plus 4 weeks off then bloods for a total of 12 weeks off ...
Oops I meant time on+pct. Only reason I ask because didn't you do some heavy back to back cycles of other compounds prior to yeti.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oops I meant time on+pct. Only reason I ask because didn't you do some heavy back to back cycles of other compounds prior to yeti.
Yes i did . Had an issue in the a1m sdmz2
cycle . Had to stop , then jumped back in and finished that took a 3 week pct had bunk clomi so i took 3 weeks hcg eod and then after 3 weeks off ... i started yeti , finished that caught an injury moving a couch . Im on a great pct as of now . I want to eat that hdrol now lol but ... control myself i must , recomp my body i will ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol is a methylated compound though. Will using a methylated compound transdermally really negate any sides on the liver? I wouldn't think so at all.

If Hdrol was available in an unmethylated form, it would definitely have a different name and behave very differently (akin to superdrol being methylated masteron, dbol being methylated EQ, etc). Would be interesting though. Would likely be a very very weak compound however, and not really sure if it'd be worthwhile.

Hdrol is the prohormone to Turinabol, and I've never heard of an unmethylated Turinabol. Interested in this though.
Boldenone is an uninteresting substance.
The 4-chloro would prevent aromatization of boldenone and reduce its androgenicity

And no, using a methy transdermaly wouldnt be beneficial over oral.
Also wouldn't decrease hepatotoxicity

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hdrol is a methylated compound though. Will using a methylated compound transdermally really negate any sides on the liver? I wouldn't think so at all.

If Hdrol was available in an unmethylated form, it would definitely have a different name and behave very differently (akin to superdrol being methylated masteron, dbol being methylated EQ, etc). Would be interesting though. Would likely be a very very weak compound however, and not really sure if it'd be worthwhile.

Hdrol is the prohormone to Turinabol, and I've never heard of an unmethylated Turinabol. Interested in this though.
My statement was a general one and in no way related to halodrol. But to answer your question, td application skips the first pass of the liver so it actually will be less harsh on your liver than oral administration. Take trest for an example

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How do you guys think tri dermal would go with the halofire? I also have some ostarine and dymethazine as well. Both oral. I want the most out of this cycle so i can pct in January into march .

Abes3409

Awards
Not contributing to the overall discussion, but, I just had to say I'm kinda jealous man. Wish I had picked up some Halo before times changed!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not contributing to the overall discussion, but, I just had to say I'm kinda jealous man. Wish I had picked up some Halo before times changed!!
Hey now .... all you sinners , put your lights on ;)
:head:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My statement was a general one and in no way related to halodrol. But to answer your question, td application skips the first pass of the liver so it actually will be less harsh on your liver than oral administration. Take trest for an example
yates84 how long before your halo kicked in?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boldenone is an uninteresting substance.
The 4-chloro would prevent aromatization of boldenone and reduce its androgenicity

And no, using a methy transdermaly wouldnt be beneficial over oral.
Also wouldn't decrease hepatotoxicity
Not sure what you mean here. I spoke about injectable EQ (which is great) and dbol, which is also great, but very different than EQ. My original post was mainly in reference to your comment about bringing transdermal hdrol to the table as a product. It just wouldn't make any sense to make a product like this imo.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
One of my all time favorite cycles for strength and steady gains with minimal sides. It was a few years back with Hdrol and just used Dermacrine, Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, creatine and clomid. The first 2 weeks I did 75mg a day and finished the last 6 weeks at 100mg.
Did it kick in b4 week 2?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Moral of the story...Don't move couches.
I learned bro , it was a 1940s pickle green couch with steel frame and fold out bed . This time i have my paper towels stocked up and my asper cream.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I learned bro , it was a 1940s pickle green couch with steel frame and fold out bed . This time i have my paper towels stocked up and my asper cream.
Not the best story to read when I'm moving furniture.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not the best story to read when I'm moving furniture.
I walked way too fast and tripped on one if the kids shoes lol ... im sure u look b4 u walk . I was high off ang3l dust "pwo" lol really moving fast ... im fine now ... cant wait to drink this halofire !!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I walked way too fast and tripped on one if the kids shoes lol ... im sure u look b4 u walk . I was high off ang3l dust "pwo" lol really moving fast ... im fine now ... cant wait to drink this halofire !!
Dang yeah you need to watch for shoes. I'm watching your halo dosage, liking were it's going

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dang yeah you need to watch for shoes. I'm watching your halo dosage, liking were it's going
I was thinking of blasting 200 mgs for the first week so it kicks in faster. Then i thought about 50 mgs for the first 2 weeks then 150 for the next 6 weeks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure what you mean here. I spoke about injectable EQ (which is great) and dbol, which is also great, but very different than EQ. My original post was mainly in reference to your comment about bringing transdermal hdrol to the table as a product. It just wouldn't make any sense to make a product like this imo.

I was talking about non methylated hdrol as a transdermal

4-chloro-1,4-androstenediol
And possibly
4-chloro-dehydrostetosterone

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Who said anything about transdermal hdrol?

And possibly
4-chloro-dehydrostetosterone id love to see this happen ... mr singerman might do it !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hastur i know ur a busy guy butttt ....
Wat do you think of running halofire suspension by aar and tridermal by primeval?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who said anything about transdermal hdrol?

And possibly
In my original message I was clearly talking about both.... methylated hdrol transdermal being pointless, and how unmethylated hdrol basically too weak to really bother with... (much weaker than oral hdrol and it will have much different action). I brought up EQ/Dbol to show how compounds differ when methylated.

Not sure why you started talking about Boldenone being uninteresting though, but regardless, it's a far more potent AAS, by faaaaaar, even to Tbol, which hdrol is only the prohormone to. Tbol itself is fairly weak, with hdrol being weaker.

If you want to bring an unmethylated hdrol transdermal to market, go for it, but it will be one of the weakest compounds available.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
In my original message I was clearly talking about both.... methylated hdrol transdermal being pointless, and how unmethylated hdrol basically too weak to really bother with... (much weaker than oral hdrol and it will have much different action). I brought up EQ/Dbol to show how compounds differ when methylated.

Not sure why you started talking about Boldenone being uninteresting though, but regardless, it's a far more potent AAS, by faaaaaar, even to Tbol, which hdrol is only the prohormone to. Tbol itself is fairly weak, with hdrol being weaker.

If you want to bring an unmethylated hdrol transdermal to market, go for it, but it will be one of the weakest compounds available.
In your opinion wat would be a good one to bring out ? We've seen tren . We've seen the Andros.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's what alpha an beta testing are for.

This could be be said about my non thp ether, non methylated furazabol transdermal ol released that was enjoyed by many as well.
WHO LOVED THEMSELVES SOME DERMAFURY?

Btw, non methylated winstrol (pstanz)an winstrol are pretty much identical in how they act, just one is greatly weaker than the other.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In your opinion wat would be a good one to bring out ? We've seen tren . We've seen the Andros.
There are so many options.

The thing is it takes time.

Alpha an beta testing is super important on things like this.

Vida is a good resource, but the data is to be taken with a grain of salt. It's fun to look at and imagine though.

But these are completely new compounds, no one knows how they will be, no ones ever used them.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in seeing the results. Could be a good replacement for AndroHard if there is still a decent level of androgenic action.

I used to love the PH to winstrol, can't remember the name but it was un methylated and I used to have to take a massive dose. It worked well on top of another compound. I used to stack it with high dosed Hdrol.

Maybe this new transdermal would be better as a blend of something instead of standalone?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely interested in seeing the results. Could be a good replacement for AndroHard if there is still a decent level of androgenic action.

I used to love the PH to winstrol, can't remember the name but it was un methylated and I used to have to take a massive dose. It worked well on top of another compound. I used to stack it with high dosed Hdrol.

Maybe this new transdermal would be better as a blend of something instead of standalone?
Tren dymethazine td blend?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm more partial to androgens. A nice strong androgenic blend would be nice, but that's super difficult to do unless going IM with esters

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are two powerful compounds were looking at as well

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had less liver stress with 100mg of Halo daily than 20mg of M-sten. I have blood test to prove it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ramped up over 6 weeks or so. A few weeks later liver values were basically normal. A few weeks after 4 weeks of 20mg of M-sten and they were still in the 300's. Glad I stocked up on it.:tired:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I ramped up over 6 weeks or so. A few weeks later liver values were basically normal. A few weeks after 4 weeks of 20mg of M-sten and they were still in the 300's. Glad I stocked up on it.:tired:
Msten is good but i personally dont enjoy the bp cortisol and progesterone issues

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Holy **** halo growling is kicking in ... my boss askd me if iam rabbid lol

Hastur

Awards
Hastur i know ur a busy guy butttt ....
Wat do you think of running halofire suspension by aar and tridermal by primeval?
Haha, you've got that right. Sorry about the delay, been very busy recently! As for Halofire and Tridermal, I seem no reason why Halodrol and 1-Andro/4-Andro/EpiAndro wouldn't be a good stack. I can't vouch for either companies products as I haven't used them, but on paper I would say such a stack has synergy and would be just fine to stack.

That's what alpha an beta testing are for.

This could be be said about my non thp ether, non methylated furazabol transdermal ol released that was enjoyed by many as well.
WHO LOVED THEMSELVES SOME DERMAFURY?

Btw, non methylated winstrol (pstanz)an winstrol are pretty much identical in how they act, just one is greatly weaker than the other.
Absolutely loved DermaFury, it's a shame it is no longer available.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Haha, you've got that right. Sorry about the delay, been very busy recently! As for Halofire and Tridermal, I seem no reason why Halodrol and 1-Andro/4-Andro/EpiAndro wouldn't be a good stack. I can't vouch for either companies products as I haven't used them, but on paper I would say such a stack has synergy and would be just fine to stack.

Absolutely loved DermaFury, it's a shame it is no longer available.
Thanks man !!!u missed an exciting debate over gw . A new one just popped up.

Hastur

Awards
Thanks man !!!u missed an exciting debate over gw . A new one just popped up.
I did indeed miss it, however back in the Olympus UK Cardarine thread, I went over the science behind GW multiple times, talking about the concerns regarding cancer and whatnot. It get redundant, and sometimes people get heated. The bottom line is, I've taken Cardarine, and would do so again without concern. Though really, my thoughts are more preoccupied with anabolics. Always thinking about that next cycle. ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I did indeed miss it, however back in the Olympus UK Cardarine thread, I went over the science behind GW multiple times, talking about the concerns regarding cancer and whatnot. It get redundant, and sometimes people get heated. The bottom line is, I've taken Cardarine, and would do so again without concern. Though really, my thoughts are more preoccupied with anabolics. Always thinking about that next cycle. ;)
Do tell , wat is it ?

Hastur

Awards
Do tell , wat is it ?
It depends on if my order comes through or not, but it's looking like EpiTren, Mass GH, Radarine and Ostarine. Probably dosed at 40mg Epistane, 40mg Trendione, 20mg MK-677, 8mg LGD, 4/8/12mg RAD-140 and 30mg Ostarine. At least, that's what I'm kicking around right now. So 1 DS, 1 PH, 3 SARMs and 1 GH Secretagogue.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It depends on if my order comes through or not, but it's looking like EpiTren, Mass GH, Radarine and Ostarine. Probably dosed at 40mg Epistane, 40mg Trendione, 20mg MK-677, 8mg LGD, 4/8/12mg RAD-140 and 30mg Ostarine. At least, that's what I'm kicking around right now. So 1 DS, 1 PH, 3 SARMs and 1 GH Secretagogue.
Ur going to bypass the Olympians !!! Thats a hella combo bro . I wanna do test prop 750 wk and dbol 75mg a day ...

maxmuscle23

Awards
bighulksmash You had progesterone issues with Msten?

Hastur

Awards
Ur going to bypass the Olympians !!! Thats a hella combo bro . I wanna do test prop 750 wk and dbol 75mg a day ...
I hope so, bro! I like running stacked cycles. Though a Test Prop cycle with D-bol would be awesome, still haven't dipped my toes in AAS. I feel like it will happen one day.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I hope so, bro! I like running stacked cycles. Though a Test Prop cycle with D-bol would be awesome, still haven't dipped my toes in AAS. I feel like it will happen one day.
Take your time , the darkside will always be here . Its nothing to brag over imo . The test high is what got me addicted to AAS.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
@everyone should i add a test booster to this halo and Ar1macare? ?? Just incase of tanking id rather b ready . When i took a1m the lethargy was so bad i had to take a week off work to sleep.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@everyone should i add a test booster to this halo and Ar1macare? ?? Just incase of tanking id rather b ready . When i took a1m the lethargy was so bad i had to take a week off work to sleep.
A test booster won't do any good as you'll be shut down anyway. Are you thinking of adding a test base?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have anything in mind? I've Dermacrine, but on heavier cycles I like epiandro myself. Totally personal opinion though. I know others say 4AD.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Did you have anything in mind? I've Dermacrine, but on heavier cycles I like epiandro myself. Totally personal opinion though. I know others say 4AD.
Yes i never tried DECRAMINE. I was thinking since its 8 weeks long and im coming up on 2nd week i better toss in something to help me a little.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What do you guys think would go good? Maybe even the 3cc's of prop every 4th day ?