Halodrol 100mgs a day oral suspension

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oil up Hulk, afluck410 wants something to look at while he "enjoys himself".
thanks T-bone but I need your big hands over here my quads are kinking from the leg day I did !!!! 1000 minutes on stairs lol

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Are you running anything OTC in PCT? If you've said it before then I wasn't paying attention or just forgot lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Are you running anything OTC in PCT? If you've said it before then I wasn't paying attention or just forgot lol.
Pct clomid 100 50 50 50 50
Exemestane 25 25 12.5 12.5 6.75
A whole bunch of khunt juice herbs from Africa ...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
ok just an update to everyone here ... ill be taking 2016 off from all aas in any form or shape or size or chemical name swapping bs . DONE for 1 yr !
ill be starting a thread on new years about my one year journey with pics and info on my plans , goals , and supps I plan to use . So blue falcons keep your distance . you will be Alpha Charlied ;) ill also post the link here as well .

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
ok just an update to everyone here ... ill be taking 2016 off from all aas in any form or shape or size or chemical name swapping bs . DONE for 1 yr !
ill be starting a thread on new years about my one year journey with pics and info on my plans , goals , and supps I plan to use . So blue falcons keep your distance . you will be Alpha Charlied ;) ill also post the link here as well .
Any natty anabolics u planning on running in the mean time? Anabeta? Laxogenin?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Any natty anabolics u planning on running in the mean time? Anabeta? Laxogenin?
ill be researching and ill be open to any suggestions . I don't want anything suppressive or sarm related .

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evomuse BMP, OL Ep1c unleashed, anabeta elite+, and Myokem magnitropin are all solid products

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe this one bit.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Decent ill update in a bit im driving.
ok home ordered dinner and ready to yappppp .
I gained more strength than size off this one as I was aiming for too many pr's out of the gate . Ive learned patience and a big lesson on how to time my pct for best possible gains keep ! VWMeatHead
next is going to be some stuff no ones heard of on here !
Looking forward to un-heard-of-stuff:)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
a coworker of mine died 6 years ago benching without a spotter
What's up with all these horror stories about death and injuries when training? This reminds me of women talking about their pregnancy guys:). Always telling the worst stories.. Now for the good stories, and I'll go first "Hello, my name is Øyvind and I'm a trainoholic. Do not learn me about the 12 steps, cause I really don't want to quit"

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It'll take me a bit but ill tag all of u that wanna see hulk go clean for a year.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
It'll take me a bit but ill tag all of u that wanna see hulk go clean for a year.
But seriously, some off time is good for anyone. Keep meso and some good pump products in your stack, and you'll still see progress :)
I did 4 years natty some time ago, and it was truly a great experience :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
But seriously, some off time is good for anyone. Keep meso and some good pump products in your stack, and you'll still see progress :)
I did 4 years natty some time ago, and it was truly a great experience :)
I know but iam focused and a new me will bring a new attitude for my new position haha i love it !!!!any suggestions pile em on me like syrup on my waffles.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What's up with all these horror stories about death and injuries when training? This reminds me of women talking about their pregnancy guys:). Always telling the worst stories.. Now for the good stories, and I'll go first "Hello, my name is Øyvind and I'm a trainoholic. Do not learn me about the 12 steps, cause I really don't want to quit"
Lol ur name pronounced ivan ?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
no, it is the unknown norwegian letter ø. but ivan is close enough bro.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So today my balls are plump but im feelin like a slut so this could be a good day#!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Exactly halfway through my pct, bolo for my natty 1 year thread.... lots of meat and milk otw in this year to come.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'd go natty if I didn't want that pro card so bad

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'd go natty if I didn't want that pro card so bad
But look at you your in pristine condition bro . Looking great !!!! Alot of guys say that same thing . I used to say ill go natty when I have to . Its a damn good feeling to be off and let my body restore back to semi normal. New journey is going up today . I should post in the anabolics section for shyts and giggles!