HALO X LOG SKINNYBONES

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-gels in PCT is becoming extremely popular. To optimize the X-gels themselves take a carnitine source and GMS along with them pre-workout

I used LCLT and Analyzed Supplements GMS.

If you meant adding a different supplement entirely it depends on your goal.
My vote is for Anabeta or Anabeta Elite.
:) thank you very much brother man . Told me just what I need to know ...... Props to you.
Have a great Monday tomorrow .... Ugg back to work.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need this for your ArA run:

GMS
LCLT
Baby aspirin (dosed pre workout w/ ArA)

I'd throw in standard creatine mono as well

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Need this for your ArA run:

GMS
LCLT
Baby aspirin (dosed pre workout w/ ArA)

I'd throw in standard creatine mono as well
I always forget to mention creatine, I just assume it's a given.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Bros.
I just went back & read Tygas log on the ArA.
Cool, I got everything I need all ready :)
Only wondering how much LCLT to dose ?

Are these supps only taken on work out days? Or everyday?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks Bros.
I just went back & read Tygas log on the ArA.
Cool, I got everything I need all ready :)
Only wondering how much LCLT to dose ?

Are these supps only taken on work out days? Or everyday?
Only needed preworkout
I was using 2g LCLT

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Bros. I just went back & read Tygas log on the ArA. Cool, I got everything I need all ready :) Only wondering how much LCLT to dose ? Are these supps only taken on work out days? Or everyday?
Only needed preworkout I was using 2g LCLT
Drivens got it. You can take the LCLT on off days if you want.. But I'd just stick with workout days.

Creatine, I'm on all year lol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drivens got it. You can take the LCLT on off days if you want.. But I'd just stick with workout days.

Creatine, I'm on all year lol
Just got my XGels in the mail today.... I'm super excited.
BTW I'll be posting my total log & my final review of Halo X tomorrow complete.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my XGels in the mail today.... I'm super excited. BTW I'll be posting my total log & my final review of Halo X tomorrow complete.
Awesome. Thanks bones

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In to see the final results brother. And to hear about the pumps you get in PCT using ARA

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I would like to apologize for not logging the way everyone else does on AM. All future logs of mine will be done like everyone else’s.
Second, Thank you AM, Ironflex Supplements, Tyga, Bcazo,Driven2lift and all who commented on my log for helping me run this cycle of Halo X. I learned a lot.
My beginning stats. Weight on first day was 184lbs. at the end of the day, nude : )
Body measurements and gains are posted at the end of my review.

Here is what my run ended up looking like.
Halo X 75/75/100/100/100/100
AI cycle support 2 scoops e/d
Fish oil 750mg e/d
Milk Thistle extract 175mg e/d
Taurine 5g e/d
Multi V e/d
Androderm test patch contains 19.5 mg of test @ nomainal delivery of 4mg/ day,@ 2 e/d and Im on TRT.
So I will start at week 2 since I logged week 1 previously.
WEEK 1:
Weight:184lbs.
WEEK 2:
Weight: 191.5lbs.
Started taking 100mg e/d of Halo X. Tried to keep Kcals to 2200-2900 e/d. I realized the gap in calories was too big and tried to tighten it up keeping them at around 2700 e/d. Pumps are really nice with Halo. No muscle soreness or back pumps or anything so far. I did want to add that by day 3 I was having some light headaches through out the day, even tho I was drinking over 110 oz. of water a day. The headaches went away after I started using a heaping scoop of cycle support e/d. No other changes to log.
WEEK 3:
Started having some depression for the last few days. I assumed it was from the extra halo dose. I stayed on the 100mg e/d of Halo X, did a lighter than usual workout this week as well and eating kind of dirty this week. The depression was gone after about 4 days , no problems since, No other sides to speak of.
WEEK 4:
Weight: 194lbs.

Looking good .Seeing results in the mirror on the areas ive been working on. Doudelded up on my PWO drink (2 scoops ,been using I force Hemavol. Need to say that Ive had no loss in libido at all in fact feeling like I need more sex than usual.. ..lol…. also want to add been taking really good regular sh*ts as well the whole time .Still no sides to speak of and still running 100mg e/d of Halo X.
WEEK 5:
Weight: 198lbs.
Looking good on the gains still, but looking like Im getting a little fatter around the belly so Ive decided to cut out high carbs after 6 pm and cut back by another 100 calories on my daily after 6 pm as well. Also hitting the abs a little harder than before. I gotta say. Here at week 5. Im for sure stronger and for sure can see a big difference in the way I look. Ive been working out a lot heavier this week 5 and am having some joint pain in my right elbow/fore arm area . Probly lifted a little too long and hard a few nights on week 5. Tried Cellucor C4 PWO a few times and OMG! LoL Im pretty sure that’s what made my arm sore. Not the Halo. I doubled up on the fish oil which made it 1400mg e/d for week 5 and used icey-hot on it at night . At the end of week 5 I started having to pick out specific exercises to do so it wouldn’t irritate my fore arm.
WEEK 6:
Weight:200-201lbs.
Im really happy about the weight gain over the 5 week period! Its well above my expectations. I did my weigh-ins at the same time every day. Before bed, and in the nude. So my fore arm muscle is still pretty sore but Im still moving alog. Whats really cool is I made a personal best on bench press free weights. I ended up buying a nice home gym during the cycle because I don’t belong to a gym but now im seriously thinking about joining one. On the end of this 6th week I did start to notice some foot cramps on the souls of my feet and some calf cramps, both at night when Im getting ready to sleep. I also want add that despite the massive pumps and gains I had , I was constantly tired, like sleepy, almost all of the time through out the cycle. Now, belly is thinning out. Zeroed calories in at 2600-2800 e/d.
In conclusion, The PROS were: THIS ONE is very important to me. I started this cycle with an old ACL reconstructed knee that was giving me some serious problems before I started the cycle. It was popping out of joint like every day at work. Since then my knee is doing so much better than I could have anticipated. Not popping out of joint the whole 6 weeks of cycle , much stronger. Im extremely happy with these results and I owe it to the Halo X along with proper knee exercises. Large pumps, steady gains, no aftertaste, decent price also makes Ironflex Halo X a great first time product.
The CONS were: small headaches the first week, cramps in my feet and calves the last week, slight depression and I found it to be a little under dosed. I would have liked something a little stronger but you gotta start somewhere. Its better to be safe.

I really liked this product and will definitely be using it again. I did not know what to expect, this was my first PH run. I had a really good time learning from everybody and doing my own research trying to figure out what some things ment. I have no regrets and look forward to doing this again 
Stats on day 8:
Weight:185 lbs.
Hight:6.0
These muscles were not pumped (just flexed).
Biceps: right, 14 in / left, 14 in
Across pecs: 43.5 in
Neck: 16.5 in
Quads: right, 20.5 in/ left, 21 in

Day 42:
Weight:197.5 lbs.
Biceps: right,15 in /left: 15.25 in
Across pecs:43.25 in …lol seems like I lost a .25 of an in.(hopefully fat)
Neck:17.25 in
Quads:right,20.75 in / left,21 in
Pics coming.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Huge amounts of growth brother! A good amount of fluid and glycogen but its safe to say you made some solid gains.

Kill your PCT and stay strong, keep your calories where they are and keep those gains. Using ARA on your PCT may even keep you gaining

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very detailed review! That's some solid weight you've added through the duration of your cycle!

PCT I suggest adding in creatine mono alongside your ArA, GMS, LCLT and baby aspirin. Will help salvage some of them gainz

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge amounts of growth brother! A good amount of fluid and glycogen but its safe to say you made some solid gains.

Kill your PCT and stay strong, keep your calories where they are and keep those gains. Using ARA on your PCT may even keep you gaining
Thanks dude ... I'm trying to get the pics :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very detailed review! That's some solid weight you've added through the duration of your cycle!

PCT I suggest adding in creatine mono alongside your ArA, GMS, LCLT and baby aspirin. Will help salvage some of them gainz
Thanks Tyga. Yeah I have all that stuff for the ArA all ready. I'm looking forward to running it. I'm starting to drop a few pounds now , but not to many.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Tyga. Yeah I have all that stuff for the ArA all ready. I'm looking forward to running it. I'm starting to drop a few pounds now , but not to many.
Nice. I ordered my ArA and GMS (glycer grow by controlled labs) yesterday.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Awesome final review Skinnyb!!! Good amount of weight gained and inches added.. Murder that PCT and I'm sure you'll keep most of your gains.. Thanks for the log brother !!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome final review Skinnyb!!! Good amount of weight gained and inches added.. Murder that PCT and I'm sure you'll keep most of your gains.. Thanks for the log brother !!
Thanks Caz. Consider the PCT killed cuz I'm not stopping :)
I'll try for pics soon

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpg

These are from today. My last day of Halo X cycle. I think they are ok if you look back at the 1st day pics.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can definitely see the differences in your upper back/rhomboids, and delts. Hell your stomach looks leaner to me too

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can definitely see the differences in your upper back/rhomboids, and delts. Hell your stomach looks leaner to me too
Thanks for the kind words. I still need work for sure but it's some progress.
You don't see to many before & after pic on AM.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the kind words. I still need work for sure but it's some progress.
You don't see to many before & after pic on AM.
Definite progress visible! A great first cycle

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep I agree! Next time run Trest TD along side Epi at 40-50 and you are honestly talking another solid 15 lbs, plus Trest pumps are similar to the Hulk
Thanks Dude, much appreciation.
Ha that's cool you said Epi. I really wanted to run that next & most likely will.
I'll do my research on Trest TD. Sounds like a good plan. :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Thanks Dude, much appreciation.
Ha that's cool you said Epi. I really wanted to run that next & most likely will.
I'll do my research on Trest TD. Sounds like a good plan. :)
Yeah you'll like it. Takes away any lethargy from Epi if you tend to get that. And transdermally at 80 each day you'll be getting close to 40 in your body active and my brother-in-law is running it TD right now and it's treating h similar to what 40 did for me injectable. The gains from Trest are amazing

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you'll like it. Takes away any lethargy from Epi if you tend to get that. And transdermally at 80 each day you'll be getting close to 40 in your body active and my brother-in-law is running it TD right now and it's treating h similar to what 40 did for me injectable. The gains from Trest are amazing
Are we talking Trestobol or
Trestolone( ment )

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Are we talking Trestobol or
Trestolone( ment )
Well it's the same compound in Trestobol as the injectable or TD stuff. It's slightly methylated so it does work orally, but half life of 1-2 hours so TD or IM is the way to go for actual gains.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This!!! Great job I too notice a big difference all around...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thanks.
I had I question if someone could help. My doctor wants me to have some blood test to see what my testosterone levels are. Dose anyone know if it will be high or lower than normal since the cycle I ran?

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
Great log. A+ review, I followed you the whole way through. Glad to see the progress you made and the pics are awesome.

Sick job man stay disciplined over pct.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log. A+ review, I followed you the whole way through. Glad to see the progress you made and the pics are awesome.

Sick job man stay disciplined over pct.
Thank you very much. I had a great time & all ready miss being on cycle. I appreciate your words bro.

calvertzn

calvertzn

Awards
I just bought the Halo Extreme Complete Stack from Iron Mag and your results are the first I've been able to find with solid logs. I'm starting a little different than you but I will log my journey as well. Congrats on your transformation.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought the Halo Extreme Complete Stack from Iron Mag and your results are the first I've been able to find with solid logs. I'm starting a little different than you but I will log my journey as well. Congrats on your transformation.
Thank you brother. Good luck on your run, Halo is awsome!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you feeling skinny B ??
Hi Caz :)
I'm doing so much better everyday. I didn't need to see the doctor at all & I'm back to being able to touch my toes. Should be back on track next week. Thanks for asking.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hi Caz :) I'm doing so much better everyday. I didn't need to see the doctor at all & I'm back to being able to touch my toes. Should be back on track next week. Thanks for asking.
That's great news!! Got to lookout for my bros!!