HALO X LOG SKINNYBONES

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Keep at it. You're one designer steroids, so keep the diet right, train and let the product do it's job :) As for the mind cloud/depression feeling, you may need to adjust the dose again. Lower it back to 75mg... Just a thought.
^^ this just keep at it :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ this just keep at it :)
Oh ... I'm not giving up at all & it never crossed my mind. I'm actually having a great time.
I'm having Tygas chicken recipe tonight.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks you guys for your advice. It's greatly appreciated.
I'm really liking this product.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could take credit for that recipe but, chef-in-training came up with it! It's absolutely delicious though lol

Let me know how it turns out for you bonez.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good to see you're enjoying the run, the tail end should be the best part
Keep punishing the iron bud, and keep us updated on strength/aesthetic progress

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you're enjoying the run, the tail end should be the best part
Keep punishing the iron bud, and keep us updated on strength/aesthetic progress
Thanks dude. I got before & after stats. & measurements I'll post at the end with my pics.
Just finished with delts ,traps & abs tonight. Don't want to say what my sets were cuz it's nothing like what you monsters do.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it going big dog?
Hey Caz. It's going ..... I've been busting my ass for these last three weeks. I'm hoping to get some better gains here this last 2 weeks I got.
I'm getting a little fatter than I thought I would but that ain't no thang because I have been putting on some muscle. All ready wanting to plan my next cycle with something stronger & stack it with the halo I'll have left over :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you put up a sample of your diet? See if we can help tighten it up some for you bonez

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^ we can help u fine tune things
Ok . I had to do some last minuet Christmas shopping at the local plaza..... It's brutal out there right now. Lol
Gotta go food shopping today also so it's a good time for me to review my diet. I'm a single father of 2 with full time job so.... I'm sure my diet sucks.

5am syntha-6. 1 scoop with all the cycle goodies usually with an egg & a muffin with peanut butter on it.
Between 5&9am a snack of some almonds (reg serving) or other nuts or carbs.
9:45 I usually have a salad & plain chicken sandwich or hamburger , plain as well or a sandwich from home with turkey or chicken on it , plain as well.
Snack at 3:30pm usually some light cheese head or yogurt or something like that.
Dinner around 6pm usually BBQ salmon , chicken or beef . Brown rice, sometimes white, salad always , with light dressing. A beer with dinner sometimes , usually 24oz. Coors light.
9:30-10:00pm syntha-6 1scoop with cycle supp. & what ever else I missed that day.
This is a fairly typical layout of my eating habits.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The burger or chicken sandwich at 9:45am is from wendys

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah & I usually have something sweet before I go to bed like some candy or ice cream.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow is 1st day of week 5. Been taking 100mg since week 3. No sides just more tired.
So I'm pushing xtra hard these last 2 weeks.
This morning did abs and delts. On delts did 2.5-5.0 pounds more than usual. Now tonight I'm doing traps and quads.
Have an ACL issue with my right knee so I can't squat like I really want to but I wrap it and take it easy.
On traps I'll be increasing the weight as well by 2.5 -5 more as well.
Sorry again for the lack of logging.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpg
my dinner tonight. BBQ salmon white rice & salad , light Italian dressing. All serving sizes.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almonds and banana for snack later. Maybe some Greek yogurt.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Almonds and banana for snack later. Maybe some Greek yogurt.
I would try separating fats from high carb meals, your body will be mire likely to store the fat if carbs are present and insulin is spiked.

At least directly before bed.

I get about half my daily fat intake at breakfast and the rest in protein/fat snacks. Carbs come around my workout and with dinner.

In the end if you feel fat gain is an issue the culprit is calories taken in. Being on cycle you want to keep feeding the gains but try slightly decreasing calories.
Personally I would pick a meal more prone to contain fat and pull back on the carbs.

I love my omelettes so I keep my breakfast to eggs, egg whites, and veggies in a huge omelette. Depending on my caloric goals at the time I may add meats, greek yogurt, etc.

What is your daily calorie intake?

Your food seems pretty clean, just either need to decrease cals a bit or shifting carbs to peri-workout

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very seldom do I hit 3000 a day but for sure over 2400.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Do you track your calories daily? If nit then that us the first change to make.

Leave nothing out and sometimes the total will surprise you. Cut back slowly, 100 cals at a time and rejudge progress.

Also progress is measured in the mirror nit the scale, on cycle we hope you're making gains just not in the gut region lol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you track your calories daily? If nit then that us the first change to make.

Leave nothing out and sometimes the total will surprise you. Cut back slowly, 100 cals at a time and rejudge progress.

Also progress is measured in the mirror nit the scale, on cycle we hope you're making gains just not in the gut region lol
Yea thanks bro Ill be trying that. Haven't really mastered the my fitness pal yet.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bench press today of course . It's Monday.
100x10
110x12
125x10
145x3
Didn't do quads last night so did those today . Also did dead lifts & dumbbell biceps & hammer curls.
Cardio on the bike tonight for 20 mins. About 5.5 miles.
Squeeze in some other sh*t later for sure.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I only have 13 days left till the end of my cycle I wanted to throw this question out now.
I am & have been on TRT for a year now & the advice I was given was that I don't need to run a PCT.
I was kinda worried about gyno rebound or something like that , so wouldn't it be a good idea to run a serm or a strong AI or something at the end of my cycle??

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Since I only have 13 days left till the end of my cycle I wanted to throw this question out now.
I am & have been on TRT for a year now & the advice I was given was that I don't need to run a PCT.
I was kinda worried about gyno rebound or something like that , so wouldn't it be a good idea to run a serm or a strong AI or something at the end of my cycle??
I would run light exemestane personally. Just to ease estrogen levels back in. Halo can actually eat up estrogen a little bit

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I would run light exemestane personally. Just to ease estrogen levels back in. Halo can actually eat up estrogen a little bit
^^^ this running a AI would not be a bad idea.. Could also help lean you out as well..

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ this running a AI would not be a bad idea.. Could also help lean you out as well..
I have Exemestane. 25 mg tabs.
Do I need to run it for 6 weeks as well?
How does this look?

Exemestane
25/25/25/12.5/12.5/0/

I also have Triazole . Should I run that or anything else besides normal cycle supps.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have Exemestane. 25 mg tabs.
Do I need to run it for 6 weeks as well?
How does this look?

Exemestane
25/25/25/12.5/12.5/0/

I also have Triazole . Should I run that or anything else besides normal cycle supps.
With a cycle like you have had, I see no reason to run Exemestane higher than 12.5.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the food comin along on the dietary front? Also, how'd the halo treating you?

I see halo x is on sale for $21.99 on orbits site :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the food comin along on the dietary front? Also, how'd the halo treating you?

I see halo x is on sale for $21.99 on orbits site :)
Cool cool . Thanks for the heads up. I just might pick up a bottle,that's a sweet price.
My diets in check I hope been cutting back a few on kcals.
I hope your stretching is treating you good. :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and me both :)
That's funny sh*t.
I'm missing it all ready & I still got 7days left.
Just now opened my 3rd bottle of HaloX :)
The last 5 weeks I've felt really super good. No body aches or nothing. Had a bum knee & it's pretty much doing 80% better than when I started the cycle.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad to hear it is going well for you bud.

You're very vague with your updates, I'm sure Ironflex and other thread followers looking for feedback want some details! Lol putting you on the spot brother, what are the effects you noticed on cycle? Pump? Energy? Mood? Strength? Size/muscle fullness? Leaning out? Sides? Would you use the product again?

And no I'm not associated with Ironflex, just prying for details lol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear it is going well for you bud.

You're very vague with your updates, I'm sure Ironflex and other thread followers looking for feedback want some details! Lol putting you on the spot brother, what are the effects you noticed on cycle? Pump? Energy? Mood? Strength? Size/muscle fullness? Leaning out? Sides? Would you use the product again?

And no I'm not associated with Ironflex, just prying for details lol
I know man. My logging stinks. I'll make it up at the end with a final review. I've been logging on paper the the whole time . I've got good info for everyone.
Trust me lol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No complaints here, I have faith in you buddy
Thanks for the trust, I'll make it good.

On a different note, I'm buying some XGels that I've really been wanting to try & was wondering what would be good to stack with them??
Does anyone have a suggestion please?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the trust, I'll make it good.

On a different note, I'm buying some XGels that I've really been wanting to try & was wondering what would be good to stack with them??
Does anyone have a suggestion please?
X-gels in PCT is becoming extremely popular. To optimize the X-gels themselves take a carnitine source and GMS along with them pre-workout

I used LCLT and Analyzed Supplements GMS.

If you meant adding a different supplement entirely it depends on your goal.
My vote is for Anabeta or Anabeta Elite.