Halo & Stano Cycle

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 20

Heading out of town after I finish up at work tonight so figured It'd be a good time for an update. I feel like the pros are starting to slowly creep up on me like Joey mentioned. Noticing a little more vascularity and feel like the upper abs/serratus are hardening a little. Ready for things to really get poppin in the next few days though. Down to 34.0" on the waist when I measured this morning, so that's nice. Staying at about the same weight though so my hopes are that I'm just replacing lost fat with muscle.

Tomorrow is my off day, and I feel that its only right that its also my cheat/carb up day. I think itll do me good since I've stuck to such a clean diet to get the metabolism revved up. Plan on returning to the gym as normal Sunday evening when I get back into town. Don't expect any updates until Monday from me unless there's something really noteworthy.

Have a good weekend anabolic friends!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 20

Heading out of town after I finish up at work tonight so figured It'd be a good time for an update. I feel like the pros are starting to slowly creep up on me like Joey mentioned. Noticing a little more vascularity and feel like the upper abs/serratus are hardening a little. Ready for things to really get poppin in the next few days though. Down to 34.0" on the waist when I measured this morning, so that's nice. Staying at about the same weight though so my hopes are that I'm just replacing lost fat with muscle.

Tomorrow is my off day, and I feel that its only right that its also my cheat/carb up day. I think itll do me good since I've stuck to such a clean diet to get the metabolism revved up. Plan on returning to the gym as normal Sunday evening when I get back into town. Don't expect any updates until Monday from me unless there's something really noteworthy.

Have a good weekend anabolic friends!
great work and keep at it bro!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
great work and keep at it bro!
Thanks man!!

Here's my update
DAY 23:

So when I had my shirt off Friday my gf was very impressed. She said she thought it wasn't even real lol. Now Ik she's gonna be a little biased, but its nice to hear from a third party that somethings working cuz when u see yourself everyday its hard to tell... She said its the most ripped I've ever been. So that provides a little extra encouragement.... In other news sat was my cheat day and also went out and was up late. This was the only time on my cycle that will be an issue tho. Last night I didn't get back til late and didn't get to lift, so another minor setback there.. but today its back to the ole grind. Diet will remain as clean as ever. Gonna absolutely destroy the gym tonight. And there will be no distractions for the rest of the cycle... Time to kill it!

Oh yeah one other question, I wasn't planning on upping stano to 800 until wk 5, however I do not see any reason not to up it now. I have enof and would rather just use up the whole bottle. Thoughts? If its g2g ill up it today.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Damn mav. No sides huh? Its like They had you in mind when Halo's compounds were made. Lol

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 25

So today is my third day of the increased Stano... Monday night was back, bi's, and abs at the end of concentration curls it felt like my arms were still contracted even when I was just walking around the gym, pretty sick. Last night I had an outstanding chest and tri's lift and I'll post some of the numbers below. This morning when I woke up it looked like my chest was bigger and my whole body was just dry lean and hard. Definitely like the looks of where it's going if I can continue to go with that... I thought earlier this week I might be experiencing my first sides as I felt like ****, but I realized today its just from lack of sleep from the weekend. Now that I'm back in the routine of things I'm feeling good. Also joints have felt amazing, ik as I drop down to lower rep ranges in this program they're going to have their moments, but I should be fine... still not feeling anything crazy from the PH but hope to continue leaning out and eventually get shredded, staying focused!

BB Bench Press 210 x 8
DB Incline Press 75 x 7
BB Decline Press 210 x 9
Tricep Dips 10
Close Grip Bench Press 155 x 11

SinX

SinX

Awards
very nice work over these past few days, should be kicking in full effect soon.

no sides so far, hopefully that'll stay the whole way through; keep training and eating right and you're gtg bro, keep killin that!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
very nice work over these past few days, should be kicking in full effect soon.

no sides so far, hopefully that'll stay the whole way through; keep training and eating right and you're gtg bro, keep killin that!
There you are SinX! Been following your log closely and it seems like you're killing it as well! Excited to see the full effect, sometimes I almost wonder if I'm even taking anything considering how there are no sides at all haha... Had a question tho, how do you feel about me bumping Halo up to 100 for wks 5 & 6? Pending, of course, that no terrible sides show up in the meantime.

SinX

SinX

Awards
There you are SinX! Been following your log closely and it seems like you're killing it as well! Excited to see the full effect, sometimes I almost wonder if I'm even taking anything considering how there are no sides at all haha... Had a question tho, how do you feel about me bumping Halo up to 100 for wks 5 & 6? Pending, of course, that no terrible sides show up in the meantime.
one of those weeks hahah, appreciate that, and I would bump to 100 on week 5; if you still feel no sides or it's very minor, last week at 125. The way you're responding to these compounds, shouldn't be a problem at all.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
one of those weeks hahah, appreciate that, and I would bump to 100 on week 5; if you still feel no sides or it's very minor, last week at 125. The way you're responding to these compounds, shouldn't be a problem at all.
Ok thanks sounds like a plan!! Good luck w. everything man!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 26

Man, oh man... today's lift might have been the best one of my life... as a back story, last night I didn't get to lift, but I got some abs and cardio in before bed. To make up for that today I decided to combine yesterday and today's lift. So I did shoulders, back, bi's, and brachs all this afternoon, keep in mind 60 sec cardio between each set.

And damn I just felt amazing! My endurance was so great, I felt like I could just keep going and going and going. Just really enjoyed myself in there today, feeling great and having a sick workout. A buddy I haven't seen in a couple months was in the gym and said I was looking leaner, so that was good news as well. Strength felt good as I was in the 6-8 range for all lifts. Things must be starting to really kick in.

SinX

SinX

Awards
very nice work, sounds like it's bout kicking in; sent that PM not too long ago, keep it up, next few weeks are gonna be a lot of fun.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
very nice work, sounds like it's bout kicking in; sent that PM not too long ago, keep it up, next few weeks are gonna be a lot of fun.
Thanks man! I hit u back. Really looking forward to them!

donalejandro

Awards
Thanks man! I hit u back. Really looking forward to them!
I am currently on halodrol and trenazone I noticed massive strength gains in the first week and little water retention I researched this and these two phs are supposed to help cut fat and increase lean muscle gains but there is still some water retention I'm adding epistane what are your thoughts on this

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 28

Last night's lift was another good one. Checked BF today and down to 12.3% so almost down a whole % from where I started. I've tried posting progress picks but its been kind of a bitch so we'll see I might eventually haha. Today is a much needed rest day and carb up day. Gonna try to relax as much as possible, and get as much done as possible at home and work.

Also I have been doing alot of research over the last couple days on intermittent fasting. Looks like some really awesome stuff and could be super beneficial for what I'm going for. I've done a ton of reading on the leangains website and also logs on here... gonna spend alot of time today putting together a plan and if I can piece it all together and it makes sense then I might start giving it a run tomorrow! In other news bumping HALO to 100 tomorrow! Time to take things to the next level!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 28

Last night's lift was another good one. Checked BF today and down to 12.3% so almost down a whole % from where I started. I've tried posting progress picks but its been kind of a bitch so we'll see I might eventually haha. Today is a much needed rest day and carb up day. Gonna try to relax as much as possible, and get as much done as possible at home and work.

Also I have been doing alot of research over the last couple days on intermittent fasting. Looks like some really awesome stuff and could be super beneficial for what I'm going for. I've done a ton of reading on the leangains website and also logs on here... gonna spend alot of time today putting together a plan and if I can piece it all together and it makes sense then I might start giving it a run tomorrow! In other news bumping HALO to 100 tomorrow! Time to take things to the next level!
Losing 1% and making gains is pretty damn good for less than 30 days, takes a lot of dedication for that and not to sound like this, but you'd be surprised at how many people I know tell me they thought they could just take something and it would happen magically, but given your discipline, by the time you're done with this you'll met your goals and then some.

Try it for a few days and see how your body reacts to it and if one day the window timing doesn't work, try shifting it around until you find your sweet spot; but if turns to be counterproductive as your cycle is coming towards the end, just go back to what you were doing before.

Telling ya you're really gonna enjoy halo at that dose, and if you feel fine after 5-7 finish it off with 125; depending on how many pills you have left, it's almost kinda pointless to hold a lot of them down, unless of course you wanna run halo again, but you'd still need to buy another bottle ya know. I ran mine pretty high and still have around 40 (give or take) left, I even thought about using it with other things, but didn't think it was necessary. But very good ish, keep it up and I know this is gonna treat ya very well.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Losing 1% and making gains is pretty damn good for less than 30 days, takes a lot of dedication for that and not to sound like this, but you'd be surprised at how many people I know tell me they thought they could just take something and it would happen magically, but given your discipline, by the time you're done with this you'll met your goals and then some.

Try it for a few days and see how your body reacts to it and if one day the window timing doesn't work, try shifting it around until you find your sweet spot; but if turns to be counterproductive as your cycle is coming towards the end, just go back to what you were doing before.

Telling ya you're really gonna enjoy halo at that dose, and if you feel fine after 5-7 finish it off with 125; depending on how many pills you have left, it's almost kinda pointless to hold a lot of them down, unless of course you wanna run halo again, but you'd still need to buy another bottle ya know. I ran mine pretty high and still have around 40 (give or take) left, I even thought about using it with other things, but didn't think it was necessary. But very good ish, keep it up and I know this is gonna treat ya very well.
Thanks man! Ik some people do think the compounds are going to do all the work for them but that's just not the case. The way I see if if I'm going to spend the money and put these things into my body I need to go balls to the wall to get the most out of my cycle. I've tried my best to be disciplined I do have enof Halo so I bumped it up to 100 today and 125 nxt week would be sick if this goes well. I'm giving the new diet plan a shot today so we'll see how it goes!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 29

Start of week 4 so bumped Halo up to 100 today!!!

I have spent the majority of my time the last 2 days setting things up for making an attempt at intermittent fasting. Last night I was up late drawing today's meal plan, had the calculator out putting it together. Even bought one of those food scales so there's no more guess work. Pure precision. So today is my first day of this diet style and I'm gonna test it out for a few days and see how it goes, If I like it i'll stick with.

Today I fasted until noon and, to my surprise, felt pretty great. The stuff I read about more mental clarity was true and I got alot done at work. I finished my second meal but this is exactly what I have eaten/ have with me to eat for the rest of the day for anyone interested:

Meal 1 - 12:00 PM:
1 scoop Myofusion Pro
2 whole eggs
2 egg whites
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 cup kale

Meal 2 - 2:00
2 92% lean hamburgers
1 slice low fat pepper jack cheese

Meal 3 (pre-workout) - 4:00
5 oz pork loin
4 tbsp chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup oatmeal

Immediately Post-workout - 7:00-7:30
1.75 scoops ISO-100
1 scoop Myofusion Pro
8 oz vanilla almond milk
15 gummy bears (for anyone who had a wtf response got the idea from Dr. Jim)

Meal 4 - 8:00
13 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice
3/4 cup broccoli

Total Macros for the day: 303 protein, 127 carbs, 98 fat

SinX

SinX

Awards
very good stuff and if you continue to feel good over the next few days, you're body will adapt to this feeding pattern and you will def see some great results if you keep your macros about the same and of course your training's/diet's already on point.

doesn't look/sound like you've have been any issues with bloat, so your sodium/water levels are good too, obviously a bit more water will help. I'm sure you're around this number, but try to hit past 30g's of fiber and you'll be good to go.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
very good stuff and if you continue to feel good over the next few days, you're body will adapt to this feeding pattern and you will def see some great results if you keep your macros about the same and of course your training's/diet's already on point.

doesn't look/sound like you've have been any issues with bloat, so your sodium/water levels are good too, obviously a bit more water will help. I'm sure you're around this number, but try to hit past 30g's of fiber and you'll be good to go.
Thanks! and ok awesome!

I've been drinking an ass ton of water, I always say if my piss isn't crystal there's a problem!! I've been taking a couple potassium tabs a day and they've really been helping, not to mention really cheap. I'll keep my fiber in check and if I'm not getting enof thru diet will supplement that as well.

Thanks again bro!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thanks! and ok awesome!

I've been drinking an ass ton of water, I always say if my piss isn't crystal there's a problem!! I've been taking a couple potassium tabs a day and they've really been helping, not to mention really cheap. I'll keep my fiber in check and if I'm not getting enof thru diet will supplement that as well.

Thanks again bro!
no doubt, as long as you're between 1-1.5gallons you're good, potassium will help out as well and if you want a bit more energy, have a banana on top of that pwo.

for fiber, I'd recommend getting a fiber cereal, oatmeal, pineapples/extra vegetables (preferably raw), nuts, brow rice and surprisingly popcorn too. You could get gummys/bars, but that should be for snacks and for extra fiber, definitely get it from natural sources as much as you can. If your bowels aren't moving as often/easier as they used to be or should, definitely up your fiber. Any reason that you unfortunately get constipated (shouldn't happen though), just pick up a bottle of that miracle powder and start with half the bottle, I wouldn't do anything for a bit of time after, just from experience hahah.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
no doubt, as long as you're between 1-1.5gallons you're good, potassium will help out as well and if you want a bit more energy, have a banana on top of that pwo.

for fiber, I'd recommend getting a fiber cereal, oatmeal, pineapples/extra vegetables (preferably raw), nuts, brow rice and surprisingly popcorn too. You could get gummys/bars, but that should be for snacks and for extra fiber, definitely get it from natural sources as much as you can. If your bowels aren't moving as often/easier as they used to be or should, definitely up your fiber. Any reason that you unfortunately get constipated (shouldn't happen though), just pick up a bottle of that miracle powder and start with half the bottle, I wouldn't do anything for a bit of time after, just from experience hahah.
Yeah most of my fiber has come from oatmeal brown rice and veggies. So far so good. Oh hahaha hopefully won't have to go with the powder!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 30

One month in... finished week 2 of shortcut to shred today, I'm loving it so far I feel like it's really helping me cut down. Abs are continuing to come through, V is showing at the bottom with some veins popping their way up towards the belly button. Above the belly button abs are looking nice but below there's nothing to be found as it's still hidden by fat. I know it's a lofty goal, but I'm going to aim to be below 10%bf by the end of PCT, hopefully with a 30-32" waist. We'll see how it goes... No true size gains as far as measurements go but I'm liking what I'm seeing in the shoulders, just looking really nice and round and full. Also noticing alot more definition where my sternum and upper chest meet. I've always wanted to have that "cleavage" in my middle-upper chest haha, but that might be for down the road.

No sides with Halo at 100 so far. If it stays that way then I'm thinking about upping it to 125 as soon as Friday.

As a side note I've been eating up these forums! Anytime I have spare time I notice I'm checking out logs or other threads on here. So much good info being shared, trying my best to improve what I know but just wanna give a s/o to the guys out there thanks for sharing everything to make the rest of us better!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 30

One month in... finished week 2 of shortcut to shred today, I'm loving it so far I feel like it's really helping me cut down. Abs are continuing to come through, V is showing at the bottom with some veins popping their way up towards the belly button. Above the belly button abs are looking nice but below there's nothing to be found as it's still hidden by fat. I know it's a lofty goal, but I'm going to aim to be below 10%bf by the end of PCT, hopefully with a 30-32" waist. We'll see how it goes... No true size gains as far as measurements go but I'm liking what I'm seeing in the shoulders, just looking really nice and round and full. Also noticing alot more definition where my sternum and upper chest meet. I've always wanted to have that "cleavage" in my middle-upper chest haha, but that might be for down the road.

No sides with Halo at 100 so far. If it stays that way then I'm thinking about upping it to 125 as soon as Friday.

As a side note I've been eating up these forums! Anytime I have spare time I notice I'm checking out logs or other threads on here. So much good info being shared, trying my best to improve what I know but just wanna give a s/o to the guys out there thanks for sharing everything to make the rest of us better!
Very good stuff and most likely you won't feel any sides at all other than gettin more shredded

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 32

So I've been following the 16/8 protocol (or close to it) since Sunday. So far I've really liked it. I've been feeling really good in the mornings and pretty good not worrying about having to throw some food down really fast before I start my day. The only hard part is the last hour or two before the first meal, but I'm sure that's when alot of the fat burning is done. Then during the feeding period I just feel great, I'm slamming so much food during that window it almost feels like I'm bulking and it's really nice actually feeling full for once. A key here is that I want to go to bed full as well because that prevents straying from the drawn out diet... Gonna try to get an accurate weight to post up in a day or so. It's hard because when I have food in my stomach ik it isn't an accurate measurement so nxt chance I get I will, I'd say its somewhere around 200 even. Even though I've tried to stick to 300/100/100 for my macros I might dial the carbs down even further if more weight doesn't start coming off soon. As for now tho just sticking with this and seeing what benefits I'll have after some more time on this meal schedule and go from there.

Started week 3 of S2S which i know will take a toll on my joints but nothing unbearable so far. Yesterday's lift:

Bench Press: 235x4
Incline DB Bench: 70x8
Decline Bench: 235x4
Tricep Dips: 10
Close Grip Bench: 185x5
Did abs as well

Heading to the gym in a little so try to post that tonight!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Shortcut to shred!
Gotta say that Dr. Jim knows his ish, I've ran two of his programs before and had great success; I'm actually stealing from those two right now and throwing in a couple of other things. Might have to steal a bit from this on certain days, I kinda like the idea of hitting the treadmill for a minute, better than pacing around making faces, turning my gym into a prison yard hahah.

Depending on where it's bothering you, maybe don't go so low on presses, I used to let the bar very nearly touch my sternum, but I noticed going too far down for me adds that unwanted pressure so once my elbows hit certain degree I bring it back up (not all the way though). Light stretches after and throw in a joint supp or two and you'll be good to go.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Gotta say that Dr. Jim knows his ish, I've ran two of his programs before and had great success; I'm actually stealing from those two right now and throwing in a couple of other things. Might have to steal a bit from this on certain days, I kinda like the idea of hitting the treadmill for a minute, better than pacing around making faces, turning my gym into a prison yard hahah.

Depending on where it's bothering you, maybe don't go so low on presses, I used to let the bar very nearly touch my sternum, but I noticed going too far down for me adds that unwanted pressure so once my elbows hit certain degree I bring it back up (not all the way though). Light stretches after and throw in a joint supp or two and you'll be good to go.
For sure! Went thru shortcut to size last spring and weights went up a ton by the end as well as added on some lbs. Yeah it's a really neat concept, I like how efficient it is because I get my lift and cardio all done at once. My skin gets so hot during it and I love it cuz Ik I'm just melting away fat haha. Haha yeah gotta love making faces in the gym and then making awkward eye contact at times.

Okay sounds good, it's primarily in my elbows but it's really nothing bad, just something to take note of. I'm still using cissus if it gets any worse I'll feel free to add more.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 33

Dosed Halo at 125 Today! Bout a week and a half left and still have an unopened bottle and still no sides to speak of. So **** it why not?
Back/bi's/forearms today. Really felt like I killed it in the gym. However I didn't really feel a great pump in my arms. I'm assuming its just because its a really heavy week, and higher reps usually gives a better pump. Slightly disappointed but oh well.

Due to plans tomorrow will be my off day for the week.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 33

Dosed Halo at 125 Today! Bout a week and a half left and still have an unopened bottle and still no sides to speak of. So **** it why not?
Back/bi's/forearms today. Really felt like I killed it in the gym. However I didn't really feel a great pump in my arms. I'm assuming its just because its a really heavy week, and higher reps usually gives a better pump. Slightly disappointed but oh well.

Due to plans tomorrow will be my off day for the week.
very nice stuff, it's gonna treat ya well and I 110% feel you on not having a good pump on certain heavier weight days; as long as you feel comfortable, gotta go a bit heavier than you think you can, even if you lose form last 1-2 reps, that's alright [as long as it's not going to lead to an injury] and you'll feel a decent pump; however, nothing like those high ass rep days, swear sometimes feels like you're veins are tryna pop through your skin, leaving you with a pump and burn that gives ya the bulldog/t-rex walk; hunched over, arms bent in with clenched fists.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
very nice stuff, it's gonna treat ya well and I 110% feel you on not having a good pump on certain heavier weight days; as long as you feel comfortable, gotta go a bit heavier than you think you can, even if you lose form last 1-2 reps, that's alright [as long as it's not going to lead to an injury] and you'll feel a decent pump; however, nothing like those high ass rep days, swear sometimes feels like you're veins are tryna pop through your skin, leaving you with a pump and burn that gives ya the bulldog/t-rex walk; hunched over, arms bent in with clenched fists.
Yeah it happens and exactly, always pushing for that extra rep. The next day was a super high rep day for chest/tris and got alot more swole.

hahaha bulldog/t-rex walk, exactly. Loled to myself at that.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 37

Sorry been really busy the past few days. Had just enough time to respond to SinX's post and was in the middle of an update but had to get off my computer at work smh. All is well though been hitting the gym hard as always. Sad to say this will be the last week of HALO :sad2:But on the bright side I have some updates for you guys:

Weight: 201 (-2)
Waist: 33.75 (-1)
Arms: 14.25 (-.25)

So when cutting it always feels like I'm getting smaller but the tape confirmed it, not cool. I was wondering if it has anything to do with the intermittent fasting I'm trying, if anyone has any comments to make about that it'd be appreciated... finally seeing some more off my waist is nice though. It's been a little bit since I've lost anything there. Looking leaner and dry and will continue to shred up!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 39

Didn't get to make it to the gym yesterday because I felt sick in the morning and wanted to take it easy so that was my off day for the week. Once I was feeling better went for a walk around town but nothing major. Today though I felt great and was flying around the gym. Shoulder joints gave me some problems but pushed through. Nice that it seems like I'm keeping/increasing my strength even as the fat comes off. Full 6 pack is in sight unflexed, beginning signs of the 8er showing. Just gotta get rid of the fat there and a little on the handles and that's all thats left! Veins going thru both shoulders, upper pecs, and arms. Prlly have a post with PCT questions to make sure I'm set here in the nxt couple of days.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome man! Glad to hear you had a successful cycle. When do hit PCT?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards

Day 41

Pretty excited to say I'm down even further on my waist (33.5" -1.25) and broke through the 200 lb barrier (199lbs -4). Yesterday I noticed a faint vein going thru the bottom of my right serratus, pretty dope! Really liking this leangains diet now that I'm getting everything figured out and feel like its really helping me break through plateuas.

BTW I was gonna post about this but forgot, saw Pain & Gain last Friday, good gym motivation haha. Anyone else seen it yet??

SinX

SinX

Awards
very good work past few days and don't worry too much about losing a bit, it's from a combo of different things; however, now that you're 6er is showing, unless you wanna go for the 8er, I'd suggest adjusting your macros a bit more up if you wanna put on some more lean muscle. Obviously, keep an eye on that and once you semi lose your striations/veins, drop it back a bit and play around with it.

otherwise beat the ish outta the next few weeks like it owe's ya money and then beat it up PCT like it ran away with your money and doesn't plan on comin back wit it.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
very good work past few days and don't worry too much about losing a bit, it's from a combo of different things; however, now that you're 6er is showing, unless you wanna go for the 8er, I'd suggest adjusting your macros a bit more up if you wanna put on some more lean muscle. Obviously, keep an eye on that and once you semi lose your striations/veins, drop it back a bit and play around with it.

otherwise beat the ish outta the next few weeks like it owe's ya money and then beat it up PCT like it ran away with your money and doesn't plan on comin back wit it.
Thanks brutha! And sounds good! haha hell yeah I'll be beatin it alright!!

Speaking of PCT, had a few questions. Just want to make sure I have everything on hand well in time for it and if I have to make an order to do it this weekend so I'm prepared. Here's my outline so far if I could have some help filling in the blanks.

Clomid - ?/?/?/? (need help here with dosing)
Formasurge - 75/75/50/25 (you said start at 75 and slowly taper is this what you had in mind?)
Test Booster - (there's enough here for 6 weeks but I could always use it up in 4 what do you recommend?)
DAA - 3/3/3/3
T-Force - 375/375/375/375
Osta - (you said something about this what do you recommend here?)

And of course, if I'm missing anything let me know! Thanks!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thanks brutha! And sounds good! haha hell yeah I'll be beatin it alright!!

Speaking of PCT, had a few questions. Just want to make sure I have everything on hand well in time for it and if I have to make an order to do it this weekend so I'm prepared. Here's my outline so far if I could have some help filling in the blanks.

Clomid - ?/?/?/? (need help here with dosing)
Formasurge - 75/75/50/25 (you said start at 75 and slowly taper is this what you had in mind?)
Test Booster - (there's enough here for 6 weeks but I could always use it up in 4 what do you recommend?)
DAA - 3/3/3/3
T-Force - 375/375/375/375
Osta - (you said something about this what do you recommend here?)

And of course, if I'm missing anything let me know! Thanks!
clomid -- 75/50/50/25
forma looks good + add 2wks of 25 and lower to prevent any rebound
test booster for 4-5 weeks is good
I'd drop the DAA down to 3wks, if there's no extra bloat maybe 4 weeks
T-Force I think is 375 per pill, so maybe take in 2-3 pills a day in conjunction with the boosters and you'll be g2g
Osta at 25/20/15mg for 4 weeks

I think you're pretty much covered, I'd take the remaining supps you have during PCT; well, anything that is beneficial for liver/heart/BP/vital organs, keep that going. I'll actually be running out soon for the night, but when I get back tomorrow afternoon I'll see if there's anything else, but I'm pretty sure you're there.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
clomid -- 75/50/50/25
forma looks good + add 2wks of 25 and lower to prevent any rebound
test booster for 4-5 weeks is good
I'd drop the DAA down to 3wks, if there's no extra bloat maybe 4 weeks
T-Force I think is 375 per pill, so maybe take in 2-3 pills a day in conjunction with the boosters and you'll be g2g
Osta at 25/20/15mg for 4 weeks

I think you're pretty much covered, I'd take the remaining supps you have during PCT; well, anything that is beneficial for liver/heart/BP/vital organs, keep that going. I'll actually be running out soon for the night, but when I get back tomorrow afternoon I'll see if there's anything else, but I'm pretty sure you're there.
Thanks for the help man appreciate it!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 42

Today is the last day of Halo, 2 weeks left on cycle. Bumping Stano to 1000 tomorrow.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 42

Today is the last day of Halo, 2 weeks left on cycle. Bumping Stano to 1000 tomorrow.
very good stuff bro, just make sure to start your PCT after the last day of stano; I'm not sure if you have a fat burner with anti-cortisol, if not, no worries and make sure to get in at least 3g of vit c and slowly taper down. 3g for 1wk, 2g for 2, 1g then .500 till end of PCT/cleanse.

no bloat or nothing else going at the moment? If everything is perfect, cruise into PCT, at this point I'd only say if you notice a bit more water retention, use that forma 1-2 squirts a day

Oh ok I'm the guy at the bar, with my breast milk.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
very good stuff bro, just make sure to start your PCT after the last day of stano; I'm not sure if you have a fat burner with anti-cortisol, if not, no worries and make sure to get in at least 3g of vit c and slowly taper down. 3g for 1wk, 2g for 2, 1g then .500 till end of PCT/cleanse.

no bloat or nothing else going at the moment? If everything is perfect, cruise into PCT, at this point I'd only say if you notice a bit more water retention, use that forma 1-2 squirts a day

Oh ok I'm the guy at the bar, with my breast milk.
Thanks man! And that's the plan! I do not have one, so guess I'll just hit up good ole Vit C, sounds good thanks. As of right now still no sides including bloat. Wouldn't my chance of bloat decrease now that I'm only on Stano or would it increase?

hahaha about died of laughter during that part.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 44

Third day of no Halo and 1000 Stano and all is well. Got a really sick pump in today for Back and Bi's. Also I noticed a vein running down the front of my calf that had been activated from the cardio. Definitely never had that before, at least I've never noticed it.

Just a word to everyone out there with finals on-going, good luck! I have mine coming up here soon and it's nice to have hitting the gym as a great stress reliever.