Halo & Stano Cycle

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
For sure I prlly do a cheat meal once every week or 2. I have some fiber tabs I take on days when I feel like I don't get enof so that should help. Ok I'll remember those fruits. Hahaha very clever there, I'm very excited, sounds great!

PS had to stop by Best Buy today and saw all of the Die Hard movies there, thought of you. Don't hate me for this but I can honestly say I haven't seen any of them lol. I'll have to in the future tho.

SinX

SinX

Awards
For sure I prlly do a cheat meal once every week or 2. I have some fiber tabs I take on days when I feel like I don't get enof so that should help. Ok I'll remember those fruits. Hahaha very clever there, I'm very excited, sounds great!

PS had to stop by Best Buy today and saw all of the Die Hard movies there, thought of you. Don't hate me for this but I can honestly say I haven't seen any of them lol. I'll have to in the future tho.
Yeah once a week is perfect and on top of fiber tabs, also get in a good source of pineapple.

Word? Damn, when you have a day of nothing to do or wanna watch movies you definitely gotta check em all out, google movie2k and you're g2g. The first 2 are real Die Hard and the others are adopted stories, but it's all about McClane, well, the third one is all about McClane and Samuel L, so fckin loose. Loved the first three (second was my least), then the fourth and fifth, not sure what happened but for a good turn off your mind action flicks those two are good. I saw the recent one in theaters with a few friends when it came out, I don't care what anyone says I liked it and look forward to a sixth. Between the Die Hards and Batman (old to new school), plus a few other things and I'll go into straight geek mode hahah; by the way thanks for all the reps bro I appreciate that.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Ok sounds great.

Sounds like a plan, I def will. I'm a big fan of old school action films myself, so sparks my interest. Sly is my hero tho, haha, that's what I'm going for here, the Rocky IV/ Rambo III look. So badass. I agree with you on the batman films they are so sick. Saw the newest one in IMAX with my girl but the only seats left were in the very front row, had a sore neck by the end of the night lol... and np with the reps you've seriously helped me so much I appreciate all the detail and time you've taken to help me maximize my cycle so not only will I get the most results but also do it with minimal sides.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ok sounds great.

Sounds like a plan, I def will. I'm a big fan of old school action films myself, so sparks my interest. Sly is my hero tho, haha, that's what I'm going for here, the Rocky IV/ Rambo III look. So badass. I agree with you on the batman films they are so sick. Saw the newest one in IMAX with my girl but the only seats left were in the very front row, had a sore neck by the end of the night lol... and np with the reps you've seriously helped me so much I appreciate all the detail and time you've taken to help me maximize my cycle so not only will I get the most results but also do it with minimal sides.
no doubt yeah Sly is up there for me too, rambo's are the ish as well, so intense. Off subject, those hot shot (1 and part deux) movies with Sheen are also classics; proper spoof action flicks, those are classics to me, plus you know Sheen was definitely on a cyc on top of the crazy ass **** he was pullin back in the day. Well, I think this is a good path heading towards your goal and as long as you make the best of it (even sh1t days), you'll be able to etch something inside of you and as you read around what I write, you gotta make the worse days the best for motivation.

The advice I give is based on my experiences and others; I mean before I did anything and even on cycle, I would search, cross reference, link others positives, negatives and used what went great/horrible for them and had to do both. I had to find things out on my own that although it sucked for me at the time, thank God that I recovered perfectly and wherever I went wrong I would make sure others knew about it.

I was on another board a couple years back before here and some of the things I would read or got advice from I wanted to flip the fck out; dude named Tyga here, consider homie fam at this point for all the priceless advice I got hooked up with, I mean just about everything on top of what I was researching, and if you haven't read his and caz's log check that out too, lotta good peeps here too I'm sure you've seen around. After even checking out several other boards, I just couldn't believe an admin + rep + retail manager would tell someone to take the harshest compound around without a real PCT, that and how many different times he/they completely contradicted him/themselves. "I NEVER USE TEST BOOSTERS ON CYCLE....." then "I NEVER RUN A CYCLE WITHOUT HCGENERATE," I mean I think I could fill up a few pages of quotes of tales to the crypt advice, well you won't die (unless you really fck things by not caring at all, liver failure could occur), but your sex life and balls to the grave (this is my biggest rant and I apologize to the few that have read it at least 100 times). I think that's the main reason why I always give that lookout and I know I come across a stickler at times with supp/pct, but the things I've read on 3-4 other boards, I don't think I could ever type again if I gave some of the outlandish advice I've came across. My bad for that, felt like I just did some cardio hahah.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
"How will you live, John?" haha. I haven't seen those but Sheen is def one crazy and entertaining mofo... And thanks man, I will undoubtedly stay focused and remember to keep it together in the tough times.

Its really cool how people like you and others are so willing to share advice/ info based on your own research and also trial and error. I def wanna give back as much as possible by keeping a log once I get started. And I'll def check out those boards too.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
So I got a couple packages in the mail today and I am officially g2g!!! The slated start date for my cycle is Sunday.

Like I said before, I will be trying to keep a log that updates on how things are going, I will also post info regarding training, nutrition, and supplementation regimen for those interested. I will try to also give weekly updates on quantitative values such as weight, body measurements, bf, etc... So I can see the change from where I started and my current progress. As a note for my supplementation other than the pros and cycle support, I am going to be buying single ingredients separate and mixing them (ex: BCAAs, glutamine, etc) rather than buying cocktail items like pre/ intra workouts. Just trying to do my body a favor and stay away from all of the artificial dyes and fillers in them since I am already putting enof stress on it from my cycle. My meals will be on point with whole, non-processed foods. Ik for BP reasons I need to keep my stim usage as low as possible, however I don't think I can get out of the bed in the morning without a little caffeine haha. So I'm going to take a little bit P/W but def keep it as low as possible and monitor it. I will keep those along for the ride up to date, thanks again everyone who has helped!

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
Thanks to cycle assist (HB) and CoQ10, my BP has barely increased and I'm almost into my fourth week of an SD/Stano run. Which is pretty amazing considering I'm a smoker and use anywhere from 1/2 to a full scoop of Muscle Marinade (which has 1, 3 in it). I'm only dosing 100mg of CoQ10 daily, which is on the lower end. I'd definitely recommend it if you're planning on using any stims.

Also, Panasonic makes a pretty accurate BP monitor. Goes for about $40 on Amazon.

Good luck man! I'm in! You logging it on this thread or starting a new one?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Thanks to cycle assist (HB) and CoQ10, my BP has barely increased and I'm almost into my fourth week of an SD/Stano run. Which is pretty amazing considering I'm a smoker and use anywhere from 1/2 to a full scoop of Muscle Marinade (which has 1, 3 in it). I'm only dosing 100mg of CoQ10 daily, which is on the lower end. I'd definitely recommend it if you're planning on using any stims.

Also, Panasonic makes a pretty accurate BP monitor. Goes for about $40 on Amazon.

Good luck man! I'm in! You logging it on this thread or starting a new one?
Okay thanks for the info! My cycle assist should keep me good then! I'll be checking mine fairly routinely at my local wal-mart. I've heard of Muscle Marinade but nvr used it, might have to check it out.

Thanks brutha I'll give it my best! I was planning on logging this one unless consensus is that I should start another.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I hear you man, I'm a certified caffeine junkie lol just keep an eye on BP issues. Whenever you walk in a store or supermarket, sit down at one of those free BP machines. They're not accurate enough to use in a hospital or anything but should be plenty good enough for a free monitor.

Good luck

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
I hear you man, I'm a certified caffeine junkie lol just keep an eye on BP issues. Whenever you walk in a store or supermarket, sit down at one of those free BP machines. They're not accurate enough to use in a hospital or anything but should be plenty good enough for a free monitor.

Good luck
Thanks Joey I'm pretty stoked for this! Glad you can feel me on the caffeine haha life is rough without it. I'll def be hitting those up.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Made my weekly grocery trip today. Got the usual muscle meals, lean meats, veggies, etc. Got some extra fruits, mainly bananas as increased potassium was recommended for my cycle.

Protein consumption has nvr been a problem for me, also done a minimum of 300g and that can go anywhere near 350. So i'll stick to the same concept here with chicken, pork, turkey, fish, eggs, greek yogurt, occasional red meats etc. I'm really trying to limit carbs (not including veggies in this) to only pre and post. This will help fuel me for my lifts and help me replenish glycogen but not give me any excess that will detriment my cut. As for fats I have been trying to increase my intake to get ready for the cycle. I got some almonds, peanut butter, and olive oil to give me some good fats to throw in as it has been recommended I consume fats when taking my anabolics. But yeah I feel like I got all the bases covered both nutritionally and with everything else.

Tomorrow morning the fun begins!

SinX

SinX

Awards
excellent advice from the last two posts and I really like using Coq10 in high doses as well, and if you wanna go the extra mile get folic acid, some odorless garlic and that combo is gonna help out greatly with your heart/circulation/bp. Im a caffeine addict as well hahah, but I know it's tough ppl claim to be to get off it a month before cycle, pppfftttt can't do that and instead I just slowly taper down or use it when I really need to and space it (can of coke, cup of coffee, sips here and there) out so I don't crash through the day.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
excellent advice from the last two posts and I really like using Coq10 in high doses as well, and if you wanna go the extra mile get folic acid, some odorless garlic and that combo is gonna help out greatly with your heart/circulation/bp. Im a caffeine addict as well hahah, but I know it's tough ppl claim to be to get off it a month before cycle, pppfftttt can't do that and instead I just slowly taper down or use it when I really need to and space it (can of coke, cup of coffee, sips here and there) out so I don't crash through the day.
Yeah I do not see how thats possible I wouldn't be able to function ha. I'll definitely keep it as low as possible and this sipping sounds smart.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Here we go gents, took my pros first thing this morning. My first cycle has begun!

Day 1

Started my cycle this morning, just finished up a killer chest/back workout. Will be returning to the gym tonight for some abs/ cardio.

I will be keeping a log almost every day, and updating my progress with quantitative values every week or so. Here's where I'm starting from:

Ht: 72.5" (don't plan on that changing since this isn't an HGH cycle haha)
Wt: 203 lbs
BF%: 13.1
Shoulders: 46"
Chest: 40.5"
Arms: 14.5"
Waist: 34.75"
Thighs: 24"
Calves: 16"

Lets hope I can really get that BF and waist size down!!! Wouldn't complain with some added lean mass either!

Also for those interested here is my full supplementation plan including pros suppt for today and will be continued in the future unless noted otherwise.

Upon waking/ hr before w/o:
Halo - 50g
Stano - 400g
Fish Oils - 4
SuperCissus - 3200mg
BCAAs - 5g
Taurine - 3g
Glutamine - 5g
Arginine - 5g
Citrulline - 2g
GPLC - 1.5g
Creatine HCL - 1.5g
B Vitamins
Caffeine - 200mg
Synephrine - 20mg
Iso-100 - scoop
Glyco-Maize - 2/3 scoop

Intra-Workout:
BCAAs - 5g

Post-Workout:
BCAAs - 5g
Glutamine - 5g
Iso-100 - 2 scoops
Glyco-Maize - 1 scoop

Mid-Day Meal:
BCAAs - 10g
Advanced Cycle Support - 1

Early Evening/ Hr before w/o (abs and cardio):
Halo - 25g
Stano - 200g
Fish Oils - 2
Super Cissus - 3200mg
BCAAs - 5g
Iso-100 - 1 scoop
Glyco-Maize - 1/2 scoop

Post-Workout:
BCAAs - 5g
Iso-100 - 2 scoops

Near Bedtime:
Advanced Cycle Support - 1
Casein Protein - 35g
Glutamine - 5g

Well there's an overview obviously tentative to change based on my schedule. At the time of this post its about a little over an hr away from my mid-day meal. This week I'll have more time so trying to break it up cardio/abs in the evening so I can really get a metabolic boost.

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
Can't wait to see how this cycle works out for you! What did you decide on the doses?

Halo 75/75/75/75/75/75/0/0
Stano 6/6/6/8/8/8/1k/1k

?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Thank you!!

Halo 25/25/25/25/25/25/x/x
Stano 600/600/600/600/800/800/1000/1000

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
Haha no worries man! Just double checking.

This cycle is extremely well thought out and should give you some awesome results. I spent 3x in support supps than on the PH/DS, looks like you spent the same or more!

It could have been in one of your earlier posts and I missed it, but what are your planned macros going to look like for the cut?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Haha no worries man! Just double checking.

This cycle is extremely well thought out and should give you some awesome results. I spent 3x in support supps than on the PH/DS, looks like you spent the same or more!

It could have been in one of your earlier posts and I missed it, but what are your planned macros going to look like for the cut?
Thanks! I've spent alot of time plotting and researching but owe a big thanks to all the help I got from the board, without them it wouldn't have been put together near as well.

I'll be doing high protein, moderate fats, and low carbs. My protein will be 300-350 range to help with lean mass. Really watching the carbs to help with my cut and will only consume them pre and post (other than veggies). As always I'll be keeping a close track and adjust different macros if need be. Considering this is my first cycle I don't know how my body will react to the anabolics, but I will just feel it out and make whatever adjustments are needed for success.

SinX

SinX

Awards
completely agree with aevarts, I've spent 3x in support and pct compared to cycle, but better safe than sorry and I know you got a very good handle on research, putting it all together and now it's time to apply it practically and rip ish up.

sounds like you're ready to embark upon your new journey, keep us updated along the way and we got ya

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
completely agree with aevarts, I've spent 3x in support and pct compared to cycle, but better safe than sorry and I know you got a very good handle on research, putting it all together and now it's time to apply it practically and rip ish up.

sounds like you're ready to embark upon your new journey, keep us updated along the way and we got ya
Yeah def have spent way more on support/ pct. But from the advice I've received it will be well worth the benefits.

Thanks I'm excited for this stuff to start kicking in!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
​Day 2

Day 1 was a good day. Killed cardio last night after work. Today I have/ will be following the same routine with my ph/support. Did Shoulders/Bis/Tris/Forearms in the gym this morning. Will be going back tonight after work for some abs/ cardio to burn off anything in my stomach before bed. I'm really motivated in my lifts just knowing I'm taking this stuff, can't wait to start feeling the effects haha.

Figured I'd post my splits just to keep everyone up-to-date:

Sunday - Chest/Back/Abs/Cardio
Monday - Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps/Abs/Cardio
Tuesday - Legs/Abs/Cardio
Wednesday - Chest/Back/Abs/Cardio
Thursday - Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps/Abs/Cardio
Friday - Legs/Abs/Cardio
Saturday - rest and recover

When my schedule allows, I will be doing my lifts in the morning then returning to the gym in the evening for abs/cardio to maximize metabolism. This won't always be plausible however and in those cases I will do everything at once. If I feel the need I will take Wed as an off day and start back with chest/back on Thurs. Gotta keep an eye on overtraining. Figure with the phs though my recover time will be alot better.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 3
Leg day was nice, quads are already decent size so not really looking to put on a ton of mass on those guys. More or less just harden up and wouldn't complain with strength gains. Calves could use some work though. Drove home to visit family and did some abs/cardio in my basement when I got home at midnight.

Day 4
Then I woke up and it was time to do it all over again, chest and back. Did some one-armed pullups cuz I was feelin good haha and noticed slightly more vascularity in chest and shoulders, don't know if these are PH related its prlly too early. Just finished up some bag work for cardio before posting this. Gave abs the night off they've been worked hard this week. Diet has been near perfect, super low carb, feel like I'm starting to lean out already. Really excited to see what the PHs have to offer!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Very good stuff so far bro, keep killing it!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 7
The end of my first week of PH use is concluding this evening. I was out of town in Chicago the past couple of days so didn't have time to update. Stuck with the same basic schedule for all supps even tho I was on the go. The change obviously made it challenging for me to stick to my diet/training regimen but I'm the type that believes excuses are for *******. Allowed my self one cheat meal the first day I figured if I was gonna do it I might as well while I'm going to be able to have some real good food. Pool at the hotel made for a nice twist to my cardio. Gonna be good to be back in the regular routine of things though.

As for the PH effect on me I'm not sure what all is real and what all is mental at this point. I do sometimes feel this "who the hell are you looking at?" attitude on occasion and it comes and goes. When something pisses me off I feel a little more rage than usual but generally I'm pretty chill. Libido is def great, almost feel like its higher than before. Excited to see where I go from here. Gonna have bodystats posted in the next day or two.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 9
A little over a week in the books, took some measurements this morning to check my progress. These were the only changes:

Weight: 202 lbs (-1)
Waist: 34.5" (-.25)

Had another killer chest/back day last night, tonight will be arms. Had to flip flop things a little based on the schedule but sticking to the same basic format.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 10

Still killing it in the gym, diet on point. Had some wack *** dreams last night that might be PH related. Also noticed my piss smelled weird last night, like SinX mentioned would happen.

As far as strength/size/hardness from the PH, there hasn't been any to speak of so far. Hoping to start seeing something real soon. Also gonna drop calories down even further today to cut more... Ready to crush legs tonight!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 11

Also forgot to mention joints have had some mild discomfort the past couple of days, nothing major though. Gonna finish off my bottle of glucosamine/chondroitin, then prlly up my cissus intake after that runs out. Tonight is chest/back. Always stoked for that!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Should start to really feel it in a few days. Don't think it will be all of a sudden type but you should feel it kick in gradually

AllVested

Awards
Hey, thanks for logging this, and thanks to SinX for the good info...

Are you dosing this 2 with a large meal in the morning, and support supps 4.5hrs after that? Repeating a second dose later in the day? Are you monitoring your blood pressure at all?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Should start to really feel it in a few days. Don't think it will be all of a sudden type but you should feel it kick in gradually
Okay I know it's a little soon to expect earth shattering results but was wondering when I would start noticing anything. I'm really excited to start feeling this stuff, thanks Joey!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Hey, thanks for logging this, and thanks to SinX for the good info...

Are you dosing this 2 with a large meal in the morning, and support supps 4.5hrs after that? Repeating a second dose later in the day? Are you monitoring your blood pressure at all?
The pleasure is mine, yes he has been a huge help!

And that is correct, and yes just at walmart its gtg so far.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 14

Nothing really too exciting to post. Joints have been feeling better since I added in the glucosamine/chondrotin. Seemed like my veins were a little thicker in the chest/shoulders than usual on chest/back day. Not really losing much lbs, which is surprising considering my clean diet. I figure water weight is fluctuating alot at this point though. I need to switch up my splits and am considering Dr. Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred. Everything else has been pretty much as planned though. Getting ready to start seeing some changes in week 3!

SinX

SinX

Awards
my bad it's been awhile, very good stuff so far, very close for that hella to kick in like whoa and then let the fun begin!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 16
So I decided to do the Shortcut to Shred program. Started that last night so obviously my splits are rearranged now. Really liking it as its geared for what I'm going for, fat loss with maintenance/gain of muscle size and strength. Did Stoppani's Shortcut to Size last year and had really good mass/ strength gains so figured hell why not?

Anyways I had a great lift last night, gonna post my first sets from each lift cuz they're all I can remember lol. I'll try to post as many lifts as I can up here to keep everybody updated as much as possible. If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about you can find the full format of the program at bodybuilding.com on their headlines... As always I've made slight modifications in my own use, adding to it a little.

Chest/ Triceps (2 min cardio warmup with 60 sec cardio between each set)
4 sets Bench Press - 185 x 11
4 sets Rev Grip Bench Press - 155 x 10
4 sets Decline Bench Press - 185 x 11
4 sets Dips - 12
4 sets Close Grip Bench Press - 135 x 11
Abs (circuit)
3 sets Incline stick twist - 38
3 sets Leg Raises - 15
3 sets Incline Situps - 20

Also have bodystat updates. BW is the same as last week, 202. Been fluctuating alot and actually was higher earlier in the week but now its settling down and back to that.

Measurements
Waist - 34.25" (-0.5")

Glad to see my waist is shrinking. If I could lose a quarter inch a week I would not be complaining. Excited for changes to come!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 17
Last night's lift, again cardio between every set.

Shoulders/ Legs
4 sets Hammer Shoulder Front Press - 160 x 13
3 sets Alt DB Press - 35 x 13
3 sets One Arm Upright Row - 65 x 11
4 sets Squat - 225 x 13
3 sets Deadlift - 185 x 10
3 sets Walking Lunge - 16
3 sets Calve Press - 245 x 15
3 sets Seated Calf Raise - 90 x 11
Abs
Hanging Leg Raise - 15
Machine Situps - 30 x 19
Med Ball Twists - 50

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 17
Last night's lift, again cardio between every set.

Shoulders/ Legs
4 sets Hammer Shoulder Front Press - 160 x 13
3 sets Alt DB Press - 35 x 13
3 sets One Arm Upright Row - 65 x 11
4 sets Squat - 225 x 13
3 sets Deadlift - 185 x 10
3 sets Walking Lunge - 16
3 sets Calve Press - 245 x 15
3 sets Seated Calf Raise - 90 x 11
Abs
Hanging Leg Raise - 15
Machine Situps - 30 x 19
Med Ball Twists - 50
puttin up some good numbers already and 60 sec cardio in between sets, you'll def get shredded; good work so far, and in time, just keep an eye on certain things and pace yourself, this is a marathon at this point not a race and you'll def get there, wait till day 23 and beyond, it should be just about there and a bit before the time week 4 starts, blamo!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Thanks SinX, I was actually just thinking about that in my head today how its a marathon not a sprint, gotta stay mentally focused and keep things in perspective although its not always easy... Def hitting it hard tho! Can't wait for all of that I'm almost there!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Day 18
Again posting last night's lift, same deal. Gave abs the night off tho

Back/Bi's/Wrists/Forearms

4 sets BB Row - 165 x 12
4 sets Pullups - 10
4 sets Seated Cable Rows - 160 x 14
4 sets BB Curl - 65 x 12
3 sets Spider Curl - 50 x 10
3 sets Rev Grip Curl - 40 x 13