Halo 100 and stanodrol cycle question

Steeler24

Awards
Hello
I am going to be starting a 6 week cycle of Olympus labs halo 100 and German pharmas stanodrol I am 25 years old 160 pounds 5'9" 14% body fat

I am planing on a lean bulk

I have ran 2 cycles before my first was 8 weeks of lgd and dermatrest my second was lgi msten that I had to stop during the second week because I got seriously sick

My plan is

Halo 50/75/75/75/75/75
Stanodrol 400/600/600/600/600/600
Cycle assist

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Reduce xt all 4 weeks
M-test all 4 weeks

Does this look good I tend to have really bad lethargy that's why I am adding the
Stano

Also wondering if I should add a natural anabolic in my pct

Does anyone have experience running these two compounds together ?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello
I am going to be starting a 6 week cycle of Olympus labs halo 100 and German pharmas stanodrol I am 25 years old 160 pounds 5'9" 14% body fat

I am planing on a lean bulk

I have ran 2 cycles before my first was 8 weeks of lgd and dermatrest my second was lgi msten that I had to stop during the second week because I got seriously sick

My plan is

Halo 50/75/75/75/75/75
Stanodrol 400/600/600/600/600/600
Cycle assist

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Reduce xt all 4 weeks
M-test all 4 weeks

Does this look good I tend to have really bad lethargy that's why I am adding the
Stano

Also wondering if I should add a natural anabolic in my pct

Does anyone have experience running these two compounds together ?
I'am adding Stano or Epiandro to most of my cycles to combat lethargy but not with Hdrol.
I've done Hdrol several times and for me lethargy has never been an issue with that compound.

Steeler24

Awards
I'am adding Stano or Epiandro to most of my cycles to combat lethargy but not with Hdrol.
I've done Hdrol several times and for me lethargy has never been an issue with that compound.
I have had trouble with lethargy on both cycles I took.

I'm looking to gain about 10-15 keepable pounds would this be possible with a good diet on this cycle?

What were your experiences on hdrol?

Would you recommend somthing else to reach this goal ?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm looking to gain about 10-15 keepable pounds would this be possible with a good diet on this cycle?

Hdrol is a great compound that deliver keepable gains without nasty sides, but it's not a massbuilder.
With good diet and hard work in the gym I would say 6-8 keepable pounds and that's not bad.
If you looking to add a few more pounds you can stack it with Trest, this will also combat the lethargy on cycle but if you do, be sure to have an Ai on hand or run a Ai during the cycle.
I'am using ATD and it's a powerfull Ai that can be bought otc here in the EU, I'am not sure if you can have it in the US.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hdrol is a great compound that deliver keepable gains without nasty sides, but it's not a massbuilder.
With good diet and hard work in the gym I would say 6-8 keepable pounds and that's not bad.
If you looking to add a few more pounds you can stack it with Trest, this will also combat the lethargy on cycle but if you do, be sure to have an Ai on hand or run a Ai during the cycle.
I'am using ATD and it's a powerfull Ai that can be bought otc here in the EU, I'am not sure if you can have it in the US.
We can get ATD from the uk and eu sent to the US easily.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Halo has never made me lethargic
In comparison, Epistane is probably the worst designer I've ever taken in regards to lethargy.

I dont think 10-15 lbs is a reasonable goal with halo. If u bulk, maybe 6 or 8. If u recomp maybe 3 or 4.

I dont think higher dosages and longer cycles of halo make it better. I see diminishing returns after 35ish days and anything over 75mg

And I'm running your exact cycle right now. I'm about 12 days in with halo and stano.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Halo has never made me lethargic
In comparison, Epistane is probably the worst designer I've ever taken in regards to lethargy.

I dont think 10-15 lbs is a reasonable goal with halo. If u bulk, maybe 6 or 8. If u recomp maybe 3 or 4.

I dont think higher dosages and longer cycles of halo make it better. I see diminishing returns after 35ish days and anything over 75mg

And I'm running your exact cycle right now. I'm about 12 days in with halo and stano.
First time I ran hdrol I gained 13lbs in 5 weeks. Waistline stayed the same

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First time I ran hdrol I gained 13lbs in 5 weeks. Waistline stayed the same
That's a fair point. For a first cycle, I could see someone having a big change like that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's a fair point. For a first cycle, I could see someone having a big change like that
That was after going from 148-180 natural too. If you eat and train hard and consistent you can have dramitic results from pretty much anything your first cycle or after a long time off.

airn890

Awards
Thx for the info
Was about to pickup a few bottles

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Kratom267 Anabolics 19
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 0
Olympus Labs UK 16