Hair Loss from Superdrol? High DHT? PLEASE HELP

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
more males on placebo then on the drug in the double blind study reported sex effects!!
That is not true.

http://www.propecia.com/propecia/shared/documents/pi.pdf

Drug-related Adverse Experiences for PROPECIA (finasteride 1mg) in Year 1 (%)

Decreased Libido 1.8% Propecia (N=945)
Decreased Libido 1.3% Placebo (N=934)

Erectile Dysfunction 1.3% Propecia (N=945)
Erectile Dysfunction 0.7% Placebo (N=934)

Decreased volume of ejaculate 1.2% (0.8%) Propecia (N=945)
Decreased volume of ejaculate 0.3% (0.4%) Placebo (N=934)

Warthog

Awards
does custom usually sell spiro??? I dont see it on their website

TheMonster

Awards
does custom usually sell spiro??? I dont see it on their website
Yeah, they usually carry it. Probably out of stock right now. You can e-mail them via their website and ask. You can also get 5% or 2% (which I hear is really good) Spiro from minoxidil.com.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Good read! One part of the article :

Proxiphen contains minoxidil, as well as the prescription agents phenytoin and spironolactone, SODs, copper peptides, TEMPO, PBN...over a dozen active ingredients in all. Another plus is that Dr. proctor never sits on his success with Proxiphen in that he is constantly adding new compounds to the formula if he feels they show promise for MPB.
dosent sound quite right because, AFIK, you can't combine Minoxidil and Spironolactone in solution without that solution smelling really bad. Perhaps this doctor has found a way to get them both in solution.

What I found most interesting, however, was the discussion of LLLT techniques (aka The Laser Comb). Ill have to keep my eye on this...

Ive read this before, and the article mentions it as well, that an inflammatory response may be the partial cause of MPB. Well, cold reduces inflammation in tissue - I wonder if icing down your scalp twice a day would have any effect?

That may be a bit extreme though... :afro:

BV