celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
get better bro. you got a lot of guys pulling for ya.:dl:
HIGH FIVE! :cheers:

T, there's a guy on supplement boards that is really curious about compariing ralox to other serms. It would be cool if you stop over there and share your experience whenever you get a chance. The thread is in the research chemicals forum.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HIGH FIVE! :cheers:

T, there's a guy on supplement boards that is really curious about compariing ralox to other serms. It would be cool if you stop over there and share your experience whenever you get a chance. The thread is in the research chemicals formula.
pm me. but got to say serms are personal preference. i like ralox because its good for bones. toremifene is great if you get shutdown but i dont run heavy enough cycles to get shutdown. serms to me are like life insurance-good to have but hope you dont need it.:wtf:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prld, how does bulk bcaa taste in poseidon? I see 45 servings for $50 in PW... how many in a kilo of the bulk for $35? I need this stack so that I don't "bonk" 2/3 of the way through my workouts. I go in to every workout head first and run out of mental toughness about 45 minutes into a 70 minute workout.
Honestly bulk BCAA's taste like powdered turds, I usually go with excell watermelon to add to Poseidon... taste great and goes down smooth. Buuuut, if you think your man enough go with the bulk, just make sure you have serious stock in Crystal Lite. Couldn't really give you a guess on bulk servings though.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly bulk BCAA's taste like powdered turds, I usually go with excell watermelon to add to Poseidon... taste great and goes down smooth. Buuuut, if you think your man enough go with the bulk, just make sure you have serious stock in Crystal Lite. Couldn't really give you a guess on bulk servings though.
SOB!!! That's EXACTLY why I was asking!!! :rant: any idea how to change an order on np? ...just hit the checkout button like 2 minutes ago

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SOB!!! That's EXACTLY why I was asking!!! :rant: any idea how to change an order on np? ...just hit the checkout button like 2 minutes ago
haha, i told you to go with pw. prid is trying to save you money but pw really is better, esp when mixed with poseidon.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha, i told you to go with pw. prid is trying to save you money but pw really is better, esp when mixed with poseidon.
SCREW ALL OF YOU!!! I have roid rage now :rant: Hope you're all getting a good laugh!

...sent a contact message to np, hopefully the order won't go through until after someone sees my message.

The after pct stack looks like this:
Morning: poseidon, 4g AAKG, 2-5g C.mono
Lunch: 4g AAKG, 2-5g mono
Preworkout: pos+bcaa+cit mal
Before bed: pos

I know all of your blame AAKG for all the world's problems... I like it so I'm using it. ...where's the "pout" icon when you need it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can usually contact customer service with your order number and problem and they should fix it... there good about that. Another way I've did before is just to reply to the order status email.

I think you'll be okay celc.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, I LOVE this log. Good times all around!

Glad you're feeling better Celc, and yes I'm laughing at your roid rage. Hey, at least you know the stuff is working, right? Unlike AAKG, which doesn't work... :lol: Sorry, you asked for it! Be careful with that back man. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know from your job, but I've got a herniated disc that forced me to change up a lot of stuff to work around it and it's a giant pain in the *ss. Avoid at all costs!

Prld, I was thinking the same thing about me being a hyper responder. There's no other reason why I would get hit that fast while taking what is regarded as a mild compound. Good thing I didn't decide to start out with Superdrol or M1T. At least I reserched enough to know that would be a bad idea! While being a hyper responder would allow me to get more with less, I may never try a PH again. Although Celc having such good/happy feelings with Halo makes me wonder if that would be a better cycle for me. Hmmmm...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prld and ecto, that's exactly what I did. Thanks for the suggestions. So I have the small container of poseidon and purple wrath on the way. I'll try em both out seperately and together and give the verdict.

My idea with AAKG is sort of like the people that like glutamine. It works for me so I go with it.

Ecto, I'm 100% honest with my logs. Although drama is entertaing, there is ZERO embellishment in regards to the substance on my part... just ask T what I wrote about Jungle Warfare (not exactly a good report card).

Also ecto, I've felt this before in my back. I have a pretty cool back extension program that I'll add to my saturday workout that isolates each individual paraspinal group. I'll be careful for sure dude!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Prld and ecto, that's exactly what I did. Thanks for the suggestions. So I have the small container of poseidon and purple wrath on the way. I'll try em both out seperately and together and give the verdict.

My idea with AAKG is sort of like the people that like glutamine. It works for me so I go with it.

Ecto, I'm 100% honest with my logs. Although drama is entertaing, there is ZERO embellishment in regards to the substance on my part... just ask T what I wrote about Jungle Warfare (not exactly a good report card).

Also ecto, I've felt this before in my back. I have a pretty cool back extension program that I'll add to my saturday workout that isolates each individual paraspinal group. I'll be careful for sure dude!
I'm just giving you sh*t about AAKG. Go with what works for you man!

And I read your whole ALRI stack log. I agree, you don't sugar coat a d*mn thing! That's why we're here. Give us real feedback and ye shall become immortal... OK, that's ME embellishing. But, I certainly trust your judgement because of your consistently honest opinion of everything you take. So, thanks!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to post that back exercise program ? I could try a new back workout myself..............

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you going to post that back exercise program ? I could try a new back workout myself..............
I was referring to the lower back/core for back extensions. It's a physical therapy style workout. Is that what you mean?

If not, I have a ton of cool ideas for back/lats though to spice things up... let me know what you want and I'll gladly throw you some ideas.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking forward to feedback on that combo.

I'm lazy so I'll just ask... what didn't you like about JW?

Ecto, next time you go into the ph ball park defenitly start at a sub par dosage just to get a feel for how it works for ya.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
celc, you have quite the managerial potential. lets have fun, but this is serious. i like that. as light as this log is, celc will give you the straight up facts on what he thinks about something. ok, enough being serious.:food: its time to eat

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T, eating IS serious... I'd definately run if I were between you and a steak :run:

Prld: I took JW for 4 weeks at 3 caps per day. I briefly had an increased appetite for about 2 days. After that, I had no effects whatsoever. There were no signs of any hormonal alteration. No pump, no increased endurance, no aggression, no acne, no hair loss (I'm prone in the front), no libido change (slightly lowered if I remember correctly). I'm afraid to say it was a waste of $30. BAM was only SLIGHTLY better and I'd choose formestane, 6oxo, or any old generic trib over it in a heartbeat. Restore was satisfactory and has a very inclusive ingredient profile. That's why I plan to use it in this post cycle therapy.

Ecto, I believe the studies showed that only preworkout Arginine was detrimental to GH. A few smarty pantses are talking about this on another board. They are tearing me a new rear over this but compromised to "allow" AAKG before meals but with cit mal pre/during workout. I have effectively bulked with AAKG for 2 winters in a row and really notice decreased time between sets after about 7 days and the effects last for a good 8 weeks. Thanks for the link. Don't hesitate to post the links right here in the thread. After all, I understand that you just want me to send you all my arginine :nono:

By the way fellas, I'm feeling better... I made a solid this morning

Day 9

80mg formestane
50mg H-drol

Traps, Quads, Tris: I didn't increase my squats today because they were a bit sloppy last week. Also, I wanted to make sure that I don't aggravate anything with the back "instability" yesterday.

This was the first workout that I felt a bit of a kick. It was a lot like when creatine kicks in. I felt like I would fail on the 7th rep but was able to push out 9 or 10 instead. Although the weights didn't go up much today, I noticed increased ability to control my heavy sets with better form. I feel a great pump and my mood continues to be excellent.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dr D
It was talked about previously but what do you think of the purported SARM effects of ATD 'during cycle'. Do you feel a low dose of ATD during cycle helps to minimise suppression??
Thanks.
Yes. I have been experimenting for several months and there is certainly some truth to it. Been using 25-50mg RXT, and I love it! An anti-androgen will preserve LH surges better than an anti-estrogen, so it makes sense on paper too. I feel this is a great new weapon for on-cycle maintenance of test production and may help reduce the need for hCG during short and medium length cycles. My sex life has been very consistent on this cycle too.
T and prld, what do u think of this? for example, 25mg atd while on a propadrol or PP cycle to prevent gyno

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T and prld, what do u think of this? for example, 25mg atd while on a propadrol or PP cycle to prevent gyno
its no secret that alot of guys used to run nolva WHILE on cycle. what we are doing is basically the same thing, running form while on cycle. the only thing i question is, what about pct. if your already running the best, most tried and true pct supplement, what do you use to get hormones back in balance? what about rebound? if i remember right ds was getting a lot of complaints about rxt. i would stick to formestane while on cycle, atd for pct. i am open to new ideas if they prove to be better. but new doesnt always prove better in the long run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good points T. Those quotes were from that old Serm inverse to AI thread.

If any of you haven't seen this thread, the first 2-3 pages are VERY informative.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse.html

T are there any threads that discuss suicide inhibition vs. estrogen control for AI's? The reason I'm asking is because I want to make sure my ramp and taper plan for Restore's 6bromo is the correct one.
thats a question for prid, that dude is a research wizard. i dont know how he does it, but he can pull all kinds of threads out of that purple grimmace costume. prid is damn near a genius at that stuff.:nono: dont get the big head dustin, im sure ill change my mind before the day is over.:lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
give that man a gold star!:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
celc, i dont get much from aakg, but thats alright. you dont get much from ragnarok, and it lights me up. this just convinces me even more what a great thing formestane is. i think the only people not responding are either having mixing issues or not dosing properly. i dare anyone to dose at 6 sprays 2xday and tell me they didnt get any results.:food: lets eat.:pizza:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I'm the only one that didn't feel jipped when they used NO2. I've succesfully bulked and cut with it, no complaints. I guess the kid in me enjoys the pump

Oh ya, I have some reading to do tonight! Thanks prelude!!!

T, I'm bouncing off the walls on 4 sprays per day. Don't tempt me with 6 :nono: The Halo is REALLY making it feel smoooooth this time around though (where's the icon with a guy lounging in a hamoc when you need it)

Agreed with the mixing issues. Never heard a bad report on the premix which is why I want CEL to make one. T, I can't wait to try out metacort though... I've been avoiding it because I assumed that it was ATD and never read the label. You're helping me become LESS ignorant

Updated "significant events" on the first page.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
celc, i dont get much from aakg, but thats alright. you dont get much from ragnarok, and it lights me up. this just convinces me even more what a great thing formestane is. i think the only people not responding are either having mixing issues or not dosing properly. i dare anyone to dose at 6 sprays 2xday and tell me they didnt get any results.:food: lets eat.:pizza:
T, did you ever run Form solo? If so, what were the results as far as weight gain, strength gain, etc.? I'm not disputing the findings at all, just trying to distinguish between "feeling" a supplement work and actually building muscle that sticks around. For instance, I don't like AAKG because I can feel it doing what it's supposed to (pumped like a fiend) but that did not result in actually building muscle for me. Thanks man.

And I'm very impressed with Prld's searching skills. Boy's got skeeeelz! :thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T, did you ever run Form solo? If so, what were the results as far as weight gain, strength gain, etc.? I'm not disputing the findings at all, just trying to distinguish between "feeling" a supplement work and actually building muscle that sticks around. For instance, I don't like AAKG because I can feel it doing what it's supposed to (pumped like a fiend) but that did not result in actually building muscle for me. Thanks man.

And I'm very impressed with Prld's searching skills. Boy's got skeeeelz! :thumbsup:
Agreed. I searched for about 30 minutes last night and hadn't come across any of those threads.

1st solo run with form at 40-80ng/day: -6 lbs in 21 days on a cut with continued increase in strength as if I were on a maintenance diet.

2nd solo run: +6 pounds on a maintenance diet at 40mg/day (to avoid sides) with some PR's

3rd run stacked with creatine and NO2: mediocre results as work stress/transition interfereed with workout dedication; libido boost made for some exotic "stress relief though" :lol:

I've used 20mg TD form + 2 caps trib + TD arginine as a spontaneous "quick fix" a few times if I really needed to impress a girl for a few rounds... shh, don't tell them :run:

There's talk of some oral form in a newsletter that's supposed to come out in August. I'll pass it along to you ecto if it sounds promising.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I searched for about 30 minutes last night and hadn't come across any of those threads.

1st solo run with form at 40-80ng/day: -6 lbs in 21 days on a cut with continued increase in strength as if I were on a maintenance diet.

2nd solo run: +6 pounds on a maintenance diet at 40mg/day (to avoid sides) with some PR's

3rd run stacked with creatine and NO2: mediocre results as work stress/transition interfereed with workout dedication; libido boost made for some exotic "stress relief though" :lol:

I've used 20mg TD form + 2 caps trib + TD arginine as a spontaneous "quick fix" a few times if I really needed to impress a girl for a few rounds... shh, don't tell them :run:

There's talk of some oral form in a newsletter that's supposed to come out in August. I'll pass it along to you ecto if it sounds promising.

You're the man! Good results on the Form. My interest is sufficiently piqued! I'll go back and re-read Neoborn's Form thread, but is it basically just bulk Form in Penetrate? Oral form might be cool too.

"Exotic" stress relief? What'd you do, drill a hole in a mango? :lol:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'm the only one that didn't feel jipped when they used NO2. I've succesfully bulked and cut with it, no complaints. I guess the kid in me enjoys the pump

Oh ya, I have some reading to do tonight! Thanks prelude!!!

T, I'm bouncing off the walls on 4 sprays per day. Don't tempt me with 6 :nono: The Halo is REALLY making it feel smoooooth this time around though (where's the icon with a guy lounging in a hamoc when you need it)

Agreed with the mixing issues. Never heard a bad report on the premix which is why I want CEL to make one. T, I can't wait to try out metacort though... I've been avoiding it because I assumed that it was ATD and never read the label. You're helping me become LESS ignorant

Updated "significant events" on the first page.
the first time i ran e-form solo it kicked my a$$. i ran it at 6 sprays 2xday. i was an animal, 10 minutes after applying i wanted to throw weights around, very aggressive. i broke every record i ever had. have yet to have that aggressiveness on ph's. after a week i had to tamper down, was getting into it with guys at work, the wife etc. i had to find the right dose and be aware of effects. when i ran it with activate i was much more mellow. much like celc is finding with halo. hey celc, buy the 7 cort and 3 gms of androstenitrione powder. the metacort is underdosed, and the andro powder mixes well in the 7 cort-save you some money too. i am only going to say this once-well maybe twice, 6oxo is much more effective as a transdermal. peace bro's.:thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it go into solution easily? Same process as described in the Neo's formestane thread?

Hey neo: project #2. TD 6-oxo/trione FAQ. Get on it big dog :head: The combination of test boosting/estrogen blocking in one supplement is just too cool to ignore with trione and formestane

Edit: agreed with T on the formestane aggression. It became problematic the first time I used it because I didn't know what I was doing. I posted in Neo's form thread that I instinctly thought I was "ON steroids." A few people who I was jawing with even asked if i was on. The next two runs weren't a problem because I knew what to expect and just took a LOT of deep breathes :hammer:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Does it go into solution easily? Same process as described in the Neo's formestane thread?

Hey neo: project #2. TD 6-oxo/trione FAQ. Get on it big dog :head: The combination of test boosting/estrogen blocking in one supplement is just too cool to ignore with trione and formestane
Sure thing :thumbsup: get right on it :p. I will look into it, maybe start something and then add to it slowly. Do you guys wanna put together a little starter for me / basic information etc and I'll go from there?

Also what's TD? To do? Twice Daily? Transdermal dck?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure thing :thumbsup: get right on it :p. I will look into it, maybe start something and then add to it slowly. Do you guys wanna put together a little starter for me / basic information etc and I'll go from there?

Also what's TD? To do? Twice Daily? Transdermal dck?
transdermal dck=15":trout:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10

80mg form
50mg Halo

Light cardio and abs today. My shoulder needed the break after 3 straight days of brutality in the gym. Libido and mood are excellent. Appetite is up a bit. I may check body comp this weekend to see if it's ok to up the cals and still be in line with my recomp goals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 10

80mg form
50mg Halo

Light cardio and abs today. My shoulder needed the break after 3 straight days of brutality in the gym. Libido and mood are excellent. Appetite is up a bit. I may check body comp this weekend to see if it's ok to up the cals and still be in line with my recomp goals.
you got to eat to grow. you are upping the weights on your lifts and building muscle, gotta eat to keep em growing.:food: :pizza:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you got to eat to grow. you are upping the weights on your lifts and building muscle, gotta eat to keep em growing.:food: :pizza:
I KNEW you were gonna say that T. Sheesh, if I ate like you, I'd NEED furazadrol rather the propadrol stack for my next cycel :lol:

Seriously though, you're right... I'm inching forward this week. That 6 lb. LBM goal while staying the same weight or gaining a few is gonna be real tough. I'll do a diet check and a body comp check at the end of the week to figure out exactly what I want to do... gotta plan EVERYTHING right?

I'm back up to +2 total morning pounds (empty) right now. I got a compliment from a girl tonight who sees me on a regular basis. She said my back is looking bigger. It better damm well be bigger with 2 freakin back days and 10 sets of deadlifts per week :head:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T, pm box is getting flooded with form questions on DA. Ha ha you were right. I've been diverting everyone to one thread and ansering from there in the supp forum. You'll see it... it should be a good catch all so we don't ahve to keep saying the same thing over and over again.

Neo, that faq is so good that I had to read it again for like the 10th time :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, pm box is getting flooded with form questions on DA. Ha ha you were right. I've been diverting everyone to one thread and ansering from there in the supp forum. You'll see it... it should be a good catch all so we don't ahve to keep saying the same thing over and over again.

Neo, that faq is so good that I had to read it again for like the 10th time :thumbsup:
man celc, sorry buddy. i had to bring you in to help out, i was spending too much time ans. pm's. 78 and counting. everytime i clear it out full again. give em hell my friend, i see you are getting it ORGANIZED over there.:food: :pizza:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Well if you have any tips ever or want any other information added just let me know. How about we add some logs to it? I'll add mine when done. Wanna find others and send me links?

Also did you miss my post above about your questions in relation to the 6 oxo faq? Re-read you sexy bish!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TD means "transdermal".

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prelude, thanks for the links. There was good stuff in there for sure! I've seen the SERM vs. AI thread before while I studying for my cycle. The exemestane link is new to me and I'll be reading that one tonight.

T, check out post #34. This is EXACTLY what we were discussing over pm the other night. Dr. D discusses pros and cons of different SERMS (remember, the post is over a year old as well).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/36308-dr-d-help-2.html

Day 11

50mg H-drol
80mg E-form

Today was SUPPOSED to be a day off. But, I couldn't resist a hamstrings workout. I pulled 360x5 SLDL (up 20 more lbs) but it was sloppy. All in all, it was a lackluster workout and I should have taken the day off.

On a positive note, I'm LOOKING a bit leaner with much fuller muscle bellies. I'm starting to get irritated by trivial things and a few people at work jokingly asked me if I had pms. No surprise that I get picked on wherever I go :rasp:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Prelude, thanks for the links. There was good stuff in there for sure! I've seen the SERM vs. AI thread before while I studying for my cycle. The exemestane link is new to me and I'll be reading that one tonight.

T, check out post #34. This is EXACTLY what we were discussing over pm the other night. Dr. D discusses pros and cons of different SERMS (remember, the post is over a year old as well).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/36308-dr-d-help-2.html

Day 11

50mg H-drol
80mg E-form

Today was SUPPOSED to be a day off. But, I couldn't resist a hamstrings workout. I pulled 360x5 SLDL (up 20 more lbs) but it was sloppy. All in all, it was a lackluster workout and I should have taken the day off.

On a positive note, I'm LOOKING a bit leaner with much fuller muscle bellies. I'm starting to get irritated by trivial things and a few people at work jokingly asked me if I had pms. No surprise that I get picked on wherever I go :rasp:
:FUfinger: thats for the groping comment.:lol: you deal with people in a respectful manner, people 'pick on you' because you got a good attitude.:FUfinger: good luck, junior.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good thing my enormous biceps build up my ego enough to deal with all this punishment :bb3:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good thing my enormous biceps build up my ego enough to deal with all this punishment :bb3:
haha :dump: i see you still have a sense of humor:nono:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha :dump: i see you still have a sense of humor:nono:
T and company, I suggest stopping by Lean Bulk to see the tribulus post by dinoiii in the Dr. Hauser forum. Also, the pct threads are good stuff yet very very lengthy and technical. I'm starting to learn the steroidal/suicide inhibitor vs. non steroidal/ competitive inhibitor theory over in those threads. Damm, I have a headache now :trout:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T and company, I suggest stopping by Lean Bulk to see the tribulus post by dinoiii in the Dr. Hauser forum. Also, the post cycle therapy threads are good stuff yet very very lengthy and technical. I'm starting to learn the steroidal/suicide inhibitor vs. non steroidal/ competitive inhibitor theory over in those threads. Damm, I have a headache now :trout:
dont want no damn headache-just give me the low down. dana gets to long winded and technical. good stuff, just have to dig up the backyard to find a nugget.:food: :pizza:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dont want no damn headache-just give me the low down. dana gets to long winded and technical. good stuff, just have to dig up the backyard to find a nugget.:food: :pizza:
Will do as long as my printer doesn't run out of ink and my stock in high lighters doesn't deplete...

So far, some studies say trib works... others say it doesn't. The revalation we've been looking for. Now I can see clearly :fool2:

ps, the pizza is still appreciated and entertaining :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do as long as my printer doesn't run out of ink and my stock in high lighters doesn't deplete...

So far, some studies say trib works... others say it doesn't. The revalation we've been looking for. Now I can see clearly :fool2:

ps, the pizza is still appreciated and entertaining :thumbsup:
i dont give a crap what the research says; it makes me hornier than a toad. anyone who takes trib expecting to see big gains in muscle hasnt been around very long. to me trib works-just depends on what your expectations are. make it a supreme, hold the anchovies.:food: :pizza:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, so your pretty much saying your still at ground zero.:icon_lol:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL, so your pretty much saying your still at ground zero.:icon_lol:
There's a promise of a "part II" to this little mini research summary. I'll keep you guys informed if it says anything worth repeating.

the curious thing is, I get itchy nipples when I use any trib that has a high concentration of active ingredients. This isn't psychological either because it doesn't happen immediately... more like 8-12 hours later. Then I stop using the trib and wallah, nipples feel normal again within 1-2 days.

This did NOT happen with paravol but it has a super low active in the trib, right? :think:

T, I love what trib does for my libido as well. On the same token, when I use the high percentage active (like Vitrix), I get some pretty good pumps and muscle hardness as well. Not like I'm having with eform/hdrol but enough for me to notice.