Hi-Tech Pharma Superdrol (New Formula)

TM00D

Awards
Supp all,

Basically I have two bottles of Hi-Tech's reformulated "Superdrol" with all the andro-crap in it. Just wondering if you guys think it would be better to run at 3 Caps a day for 4 weeks or 2 caps a day for 6 weeks and what would garner the best results in your eyes. Btw if wanted I could update the thread with a review/quick log at the end since I have only really seen sponsored logs for it. Thanks!

Superman_777

Awards
I was just looking at this yesterday at a local nutrition shop. The clerk said it was the strongest they have of everything regarding their 'anabolics' behind the counter. Definitely strongest of the Hi-Tech pharma supps from what he relayed to me.

For me, I usually run lower doses for extended periods rather than higher doses for shorter intervals, but what I consider my "low" doses are higher than what most people run at their norm. I would at least pickup two bottles and run it back to back depending on your experience with hormones. Gauge it as you see fit and what your body responds to. These compounds are just derivatives of derivatives that are not necesarrily comparable to actual ds, therefore going "too high" should be nothing to fret about. GL

TM00D

Awards
That's what I was thinking, last cycle I ran 1&4 andro from IML and wish I could've had two more weeks since they really shined at week 4 when it ended. Thanks!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldn't run any of the Andros for less than 8 weeks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have something against them? I'm curious.
I was being partly facetious.

I can appreciate their utility for those not wanting to pin, and/or wanting a soft intro to hormonals.

Dholmes90

Awards
I was being partly facetious.

I can appreciate their utility for those not wanting to pin, and/or wanting a soft intro to hormonals.
Gotcha. When you put it that way, I agree. Not everyone can physically go through with pinning themselves, I know of a few people who are terrified at even the sight of needles.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just think for the price they're just not worth it for the shutdown they can cause. Some would disagree.

Reactions: Nac

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I just think for the price they're just not worth it for the shutdown they can cause. Some would disagree.
Agreed. They are extremely expensive. You could run a test cycle with an oral kickstart for less money than an adequately dosed andro cycle.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
3 caps a day for 6 weeks. 1 bottle every 2 weeks. I ran 3 per day for 8 weeks. I saw noticeable results in 2 weeks. Peak was around week 6. You could run 8 weeks if you can afford it. I will definitely run Superdrol again at 3 caps for 6 weeks.

TM00D

Awards
3 caps a day for 6 weeks. 1 bottle every 2 weeks. I ran 3 per day for 8 weeks. I saw noticeable results in 2 weeks. Peak was around week 6. You could run 8 weeks if you can afford it. I will definitely run Superdrol again at 3 caps for 6 weeks.
Will I still see sufficient results at 2 caps a day? I have two bottles and can order another one if I have to and you think it'll make it that much better?--I'm already pushing PCT pretty close to where it won't be full. I don't think I'll really get shutdown that hard and have some nolva if it gets bad but an 8 week cycle just isn't possible for me with my schedule.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Will I still see sufficient results at 2 caps a day? I have two bottles and can order another one if I have to and you think it'll make it that much better?--I'm already pushing PCT pretty close to where it won't be full. I don't think I'll really get shutdown that hard and have some nolva if it gets bad but an 8 week cycle just isn't possible for me with my schedule.
I didn't see as good results with 2 caps. You could start at 2 and if your not satisfied in 2 weeks increase to 3. Personally, I would go with 3, spread evenly throughout the day for 6 weeks. Your body may respond well to 2 though.