H-drol + E-form: Recomp Log

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
look at nabisco's thread for me and see where he might be going wrong. form should be going strong at day 9.:food: :pizza:
I've seen a handful of logs where PP just didn't agree with the person and that could be overshadowing anything the form is doing for him. But more likely, I'd say that most who didn't respond to form had problems getting it into the solution.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've seen a handful of logs where PP just didn't agree with the person and that could be overshadowing anything the form is doing for him. But more likely, I'd say that most who didn't respond to form had problems getting it into the solution.
that could be, i thought he might be dosing to low. i read a thread where everyone agreed that propadrol/furazadrol didnt mix. maybe its the pp/epi. i know that when i was running epi, when i added the form results were almost immediate. no way he should have puffy nips on day 9 of epi/form. oh well, thanks for taking a look.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
ok wippersnapper, dont make me cut a switch from that thar tree.:lol:
You two are going to have to knock this off. I'm going to get in trouble at work for laughing out loud too much. :ntome:

Celc, you gonna post your daily lifting log? It could be just me, but I'd like to see if you get some strength gains and where in the cycle they start showing up. :squat:

Good luck w/ the toothless hussies tonight. And don't be a fool, wrap your tool. I'm going to try to bang my wife raw tonight. 400mg 6-oxo has me ragin in the old groinal area! :twisted:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're diggin the form dude. Are you gonna taper down as T and some of us have been discussing on neo's thread?
Yeah I've got it planned to go a regular dosage for about the next two weeks, then the final week before I leave on my trip I'm gonna slowly taper it down day by day. I will continue to run the Blue Up throughout that week and the week I return so hopefully that will keep me nice and lean and vascular.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good luck w/ the toothless hussies tonight. And don't be a fool, wrap your tool. I'm going to try to bang my wife raw tonight. :twisted:
it's funny, I was thinking the very same thing....

but it looks like you're going to be home tonight :run:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...I'm going to get in trouble at work for laughing out loud
...gonna post your daily lifting log
...400mg 6-oxo has me ragin
T's all happy in my thread cause I finally stopped asking super serious questions in pm's now that I got everything in line... plus Furazadrol makes him funny ::D

I'll post my routine when I get a chance. I put the power moves and measurements on post #2 so that I can use it for comparisons and a final review. That let's us have all the fun we want in the log, but still allows others to reap some benefits from it. Maybe I'll put an update on there every 2 weeks or something to that effect.

Quite frankly, I expect my pulls to go through the roof. I haven't budged on chest for like 2 years. If something drastic happens on my decline bench, you'll know this is one powerhouse of a stack.

Told ya 400 would make a difference. When I tapered, the positive effects of 400mg continued for me without the sides (except pretty nasty shin splints) even as i got back down to 200. It's good that you started low though. Now you can devise a plan on your own next time and figure out how many caps you need ahead of time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
teach me master. i see celc got himself a thorny crown.:cheers: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: celc your alright for a hooligan-wippersnapper. i bet money your gonna get strong as hell and whoop some a$$ on this stack. i know its hard to wait, but 3rd week is gonna rock.:clean:your friend,t.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
it's funny, I was thinking the very same thing....

but it looks like you're going to be home tonight :run:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Well, I can understand why you would want to bang my wife. You must not have any other options than the guy in your avatar! :lol: Unfortunately for you, she's not interested in getting it on with a chick... sorry about your luck!

:toofunny:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
T's all happy in my thread cause I finally stopped asking super serious questions in pm's now that I got everything in line... plus Furazadrol makes him funny ::D

I'll post my routine when I get a chance. I put the power moves and measurements on post #2 so that I can use it for comparisons and a final review. That let's us have all the fun we want in the log, but still allows others to reap some benefits from it. Maybe I'll put an update on there every 2 weeks or something to that effect.

Quite frankly, I expect my pulls to go through the roof. I haven't budged on chest for like 2 years. If something drastic happens on my decline bench, you'll know this is one powerhouse of a stack.

Told ya 400 would make a difference. When I tapered, the positive effects of 400mg continued for me without the sides (except pretty nasty shin splints) even as i got back down to 200. It's good that you started low though. Now you can devise a plan on your own next time and figure out how many caps you need ahead of time.

Yep, 400mg is pretty good. I actually feel just a little lethargy, but no other sides at all. I'll go a couple more days at 400mg, then start tapering down. About how long did your taper go? 2 weeks?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did something like this with 6-oxo:
2 day on 6
3 days on 5
4 days on 4
4 days on 3
3 days on 2

or something to that effect. I can't remember exactly though to tell ya the truth.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Reaper, even though your avatar makes me cringe, I see what you're saying. 50mg for 4 weeks is the primary plan.

I have the second bottle ready if I feel good and want to keep it going for 6 weeks TOPS. Just about every single halo logger says "I saw some gains at the end of week 3/early week 4 and I wish I would have ran it for 6 weeks." So, I'm prepared in case I feel the same way.

On the safety side, which is what I assume you are referring to, I preloaded milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and omegas for liver, heart, and cholesterol. Still runnin the omegas and hawthorne WITH cycle support while ON and the milk thistle will come into play again on day 1 post cycle therapy.

If you are referring to shutdown, I'm not afraid AT ALL. I have a very solid post cycle therapy planned and have complete confidence in torem, massfx, restore.

T & P, maybe you guys can offer some more input on the relatively low incidence of problems from these halo clones.

Sounds good. I am still thinking about doing a 50mg for 30 days of hdrol at some point in time, but not for awhile since I am making gains naturally and have not hit a limit (although my gains are not as big as they used to be when I first started). At any rate maybe I could try a pulse or something when I do try it...(although it is pretty mild even as full blown usage).

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good. I am still thinking about doing a 50mg for 30 days of hdrol at some point in time, but not for awhile since I am making gains naturally and have not hit a limit (although my gains are not as big as they used to be when I first started). At any rate maybe I could try a pulse or something when I do try it...(although it is pretty mild even as full blown usage).
Good choice on holding off till you plateau. I've been pretty stagnant for a few months so the cycle timing is pretty good for me. Well, I'll be your test subject. I'm about 196 at 16% so that should give you an idea of how things go. IMO pulsing h-drol would not be very beneficial.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
first off, nice move on the avatar. thank you, it was messing up my wet dreams. thats a smart move to get all you can naturally before moving on to a ph. before you go to ph, try the hdx2/mass fx, activate extreme, or dth. btw dont waste your time pulsing, when you feel you are ready to do a ph, commit to it.:food: :burg:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update: my mood is fantastic today. Even my most incredibly annoying pateints are tolerable today. In fact, if neo had a rotator cuff strain, even he would be tolerable today :lol:

Also, up 2 pounds this am on an empty stomach. 196.4. Water weight? I dunno but I look really hard and my shoulder to waist ratio looks a lot better. T, you scream placebo, I say "form works effing FAST FAST FAST for me!!!"

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Celc-

Your have similar stats as me. I am 5'9" 186lbs and 15% BF. What's your height ?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's my routine per Ecto's request.

Focus of routine: BOTH power and hypertrophy
*5x5 power moves
*volume with SS/drops through the rest of the routine
*Splits are arranged to start with a heavy pull during the week. These pulls HELP to relieve shoulder discomfort.
*I do 15 minutes of cardio before workouts to warm up my shoulder and swim 2-3x/wk for 30min.

Monday: Lats and Forearms
Deads (5x5)
WG Pullups (5 sets to failure)
Neutral Grip Pullup (2 sets to failure)
DB Hammer Curls (3x8-12 with a drop)
Rev Grip BB Rows (2 high rep sets to failure)

Tuesday: Traps, Quads, Triceps
BB Shrugs (5x5) SS Post Delts (high reps)
Squats (5x5)
Clean/Front Squat (2 high rep sets asstograss)
Decline Tri Extension (3 high rep sets)
Tri Kickback (2 drop sets)

Wed or Thursday:

Abs and Cardio
The other day is a day off pending work schedule

Friday: Hams, Back, Bis
SLDL (5x5)
DB SLDL (2x20)
BB Row (5x5) SS BO DB Row (5 sets of reps)
BB Curl (5x5)
Incline curl (3x8-12) SS Prone "preacher" curl (3x8-12)

Saturday: Chest, Shoulders, Calves
Decline Bench (5x5)
CGBP (3x8-12) SS DB Bench (3x8-12)
Seated Shoulder Press (3x12-15)
Front Raise (3x15) SS Laterals (3x15)
Calf Raise (5x5) SS Seated Calf Raise (5x12-15)

Sunday: Off or light cardio w/abs

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Here's my routine per Ecto's request.

Focus of routine: BOTH power and hypertrophy
*5x5 power moves
*volume with SS/drops through the rest of the routine
*Splits are arranged to start with a heavy pull during the week. These pulls HELP to relieve shoulder discomfort.
*I do 15 minutes of cardio before workouts to warm up my shoulder and swim 2-3x/wk for 30min.

Monday: Lats and Forearms
Deads (5x5)
WG Pullups (5 sets to failure)
Neutral Grip Pullup (2 sets to failure)
DB Hammer Curls (3x8-12 with a drop)
Rev Grip BB Rows (2 high rep sets to failure)

Tuesday: Traps, Quads, Triceps
BB Shrugs (5x5) SS Post Delts (high reps)
Squats (5x5)
Clean/Front Squat (2 high rep sets asstograss)
Decline Tri Extension (3 high rep sets)
Tri Kickback (2 drop sets)

Wed or Thursday:

Abs and Cardio
The other day is a day off pending work schedule

Friday: Hams, Back, Bis
SLDL (5x5)
DB SLDL (2x20)
BB Row (5x5) SS BO DB Row (5 sets of reps)
BB Curl (5x5)
Incline curl (3x8-12) SS Prone "preacher" curl (3x8-12)

Saturday: Chest, Shoulders, Calves
Decline Bench (5x5)
CGBP (3x8-12) SS DB Bench (3x8-12)
Seated Shoulder Press (3x12-15)
Front Raise (3x15) SS Laterals (3x15)
Calf Raise (5x5) SS Seated Calf Raise (5x12-15)

Sunday: Off or light cardio w/abs
Nice. Do you avoid military because of your shoulder injury?

You're gonna blow up hyoooge!! Kick *ss bro! Have fun with those squats today. Asstograss, baby! :squat:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Do you avoid military because of your shoulder injury?
Yup, you are right on. I use DBs for shoulder presses at a slight incline (about -15 degrees from straight up 90) and use a slightly nuetral grip. I keep the weight light and the reps high. My shoulder is feeling good and I will NOT do anything to jeopardize that.

I do decline bench, CGBP, and DB Flats to avoid any sort of shoulder irritation. I'm a big fan of incline presses but have to sacrafice them to let my joint heal.

I got all my pushes (chest and shoulders) on the same day so that I have plenty of time to recover. Actually, I had NO PAIN after last weeks push workout so I hope to really pile it on the declines on this cycle. I'll be smart if the pain reoccurs though.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4:
Supps: same dosages
Workout: cardio and abs

Pros: definately fuller looking today. Mild resting vascularity is popping up. Mood is fantastic.

Cons: very mild palpitations last night led to some really awkward sleep patterns. It's the form cause it always happens when ramp too fast. I'll keep it at 60 until my body gets used to it again.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reaper: I'm 5'10" if I wear 2 pairs of socks

BigT: I pm'd that cel guy on DA.

I feel GREAT!!! I could snap and PRO HORMONE RAGE at any second in my log :rant:

...um, not scared?

...not even a little?

...hmph :ntome:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I"m so f'n hot and horny to start my form run :lol: I can now see why people only do so many logs, because they need you basically clean of other supps.

I think I'm going to do my epidrol pulse with form, leviathan leading into mass fx / HDx2 for PCT.

You inspire me truly Celc, you and bigT both. I'm so happy that I found you guys both raving about Form. I think it's gonna be the bees knees!

Much Love

Neoborn.

P.s. /subbed and keep up the f'n great log.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neo, Ecto and I were discussing form in his propadrol pulse plan. We came to the conclussion that using form as your ON ai during a pulse might not be such a good idea because of it's steroidal properties.

Theoretically, you are pulsing so that your own test will rebound. However, the form also delivers a steroidal conversion (I believe thesinner mentions it in your thread) on off days. The natural test may not have the opportunity to rebound and you'd end up shut down with less gains than if you ran a straight cycle.

I'm just thinking out loud here. Wathca think neo?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Added a "significant events" category to post #2. That way, others can see what's going on without sifting through our chatter... that doesn't mean to stop the chatter though. We got lots of smart stuffs to discussisuses! The good energy is contagious and gets me PUMPED for my cycle fellas :head:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
looks like you boys are having fun in here.

good luck with your log celc.

i'm not familiar with formestane so i will have to be doing some research.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neo, Ecto and I were discussing form in his propadrol pulse plan. We came to the conclussion that using form as your ON ai during a pulse might not be such a good idea because of it's steroidal properties.

Theoretically, you are pulsing so that your own test will rebound. However, the form also delivers a steroidal conversion (I believe thesinner mentions it in your thread) on off days. The natural test may not have the opportunity to rebound and you'd end up shut down with less gains than if you ran a straight cycle.

Hey! Don't rain on my parade :D. Ok good input then what would you recommend? Maybe do my form on it's own first? Do a 4 week cycle first? hmmm? :D

looks like you boys are having fun in here.

good luck with your log celc.

i'm not familiar with formestane so i will have to be doing some research.
See my sig Kabukikikiki for our / my faq on this substance. :thumbsup:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, Celc's take on this made sense to me, so I ended up using Restore for my AI/cort control on pulse. I went against the Form for PCT only for the sake of convenience. It sounds great and would probably kick my *ss, but I can't commit to all the work involved with the transdermal application. I went with 6-oxo instead for my AI/Free test.

Speaking of that, Celc, I am going with 500mg today :woohoo: and then starting my taper tomorrow as such:
2 days at 400mg
2 days at 300mg
4 days at 200mg
5 days at 100mg

I just had to try one day at 500mg. I took 300mg this morning before my workout and holy h*ll! I was swole like I was "on." I'll take another 200mg around lunch and see how the afternoon goes. I've had such a low instance of sides that I felt OK pushing it to 500mg for one day. Up to 185 pounds and I'm going to measure BF again this weekend.

Sorry for the quick thread jack... Keep up the great work on this log. You're the shizzle! :thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ecto, this is a fun log meant to motivate and for everyone to share their experiences. We all love it that you are having such a good time with 6-oxo. Neo might even give you a hug :head:

Neo, maybe T could also give you some suggestions here for a formestane solo run. I'd run it solo for 4-6 weeks. Ramping up by 10-20mg every 3-4 days (to make sure you don't get irritable or heart palpitations like my dumbass did ramping too fast). Then taper in the same fashion. Run it with staples like your creatine, Beta alanine (if you are a fan), and you're favorite kiddie pump product (A-Akg and/or cit mal). I swear it will be a blast on it's own dude. You should be convinced already anyway :lol:

Kabuki, feel free to add anything you want to this log. You're technique on your utube deadlifts is effing FANTASTIC!!! ...and that's coming from a physical therapist who is super picky about body mechanics.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god, I just looked at Kabuki's you tubed videos. Holy weight batman! Very impressive. And is that in your friggin basement? If so, how long did it take you to get all that set up? It's quite the home gym dude!

Nicely done.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
fabrication is my hobby. built it all myself. started training full time there at the begining of year.

Celc...i just ran 6 weeks of halodrol at 75mg. i honestly didn't think it was that potent at that dosage. I had it stacked with finigex. last time a ran a stack was 1.5 years ago and it was finignex and prostanazol (a week non meythl). I pretty much had the same results as last time i ran it.

i would have bumped my dosage but only had 2 boxes to work with.

thanks for the comments. i'm a slow learner and it took me a long time get form donw

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
fabrication is my hobby. built it all myself. started training full time there at the begining of year.

Celc...i just ran 6 weeks of halodrol at 75mg. i honestly didn't think it was that potent at that dosage. I had it stacked with finigex. last time a ran a stack was 1.5 years ago and it was finignex and prostanazol (a week non meythl). I pretty much had the same results as last time i ran it.

thanks for the comments. i'm a slow learner and it took me a long time get form donw
Well then, I'm doubly impressed that you built it yourself. I was thinking how much it would cost me to buy all that and how long it would take to get it all buying one or two pieces at a time. The plates alone would set you back, what, a couple grand?

Anyway, it looks awesome. Better than the crap-hole I lift at.

Reps for the log too. Very cool to see some video. :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

keep in mind you are hardcore man. plus its celts first time on ph cycle. kubuki im curious, you ever tried formestane. oh yeah slow learner-yeah right, we should all be so slow.:thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Kabuki, any shutdown or other sides with 75 at 6 wks? How much did you weigh when you ran it? Did ya need to serm in pct?

Agreed that your experience seems typical. That's why I added the formestane. I'm prepared to bump the dosage a few times pending advice from those experienced with the compound.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Kabuki, any shutdown or other sides with 75 at 6 wks? How much did you weigh when you ran it? Did ya need to serm in post cycle therapy?

Agreed that your experience seems typical. That's why I added the formestane. I'm prepared to bump the dosage a few times pending advice from those experienced with the compound.
Uh-oh... Celc's gettin' ideas! :lol: I can see the wheels turning in his head from here...

Be careful funnyman! Remember that week 3 seems to be the peak for Halo. I'd be wary of upping the dosage before then. Unless you're really not getting any benefits at the current dosage.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I love how paternalistic BigT was in coming to your defense there. Like a dad grabbing his kid just before he goes running into traffic! "Now remember, junior. Stop and look both ways before crossing the street..."

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way, I love how paternalistic BigT was in coming to your defense there. Like a dad grabbing his kid just before he goes running into traffic! "Now remember, junior. Stop and look both ways before crossing the street..."
I've been thinking that from day 1 about T. I try not to say anything as gay as you just put it though :lol:

I'm thinking 75 at week 4-6 if I get there. That being said, I believe the halo might be just slightly kicking in already. Mood enhancement and I'm a bit harder at day 5 than I normally am with formestane alone. So 50 might be enough for me all the way through.

Side note, gettin damm blurred vision from the ai again. That's irritating but goes away after I go off any ai. I went to the eye doctor at week 3 of restore with blurred vision (just happened to have a checkup plann). I told him what I was doing and said that I was fine and not to worry.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking that from day 1 about T. I try not to say anything as gay as you just put it though :lol:

I'm thinking 75 at week 4-6 if I get there. That being said, I believe the halo might be just slightly kicking in already. Mood enhancement and I'm a bit harder at day 5 than I normally am with formestane alone. So 50 might be enough for me all the way through.

Side note, gettin damm blurred vision from the ai again. That's irritating but goes away after I go off any ai. I went to the eye doctor at week 3 of restore with blurred vision (just happened to have a checkup plann). I told him what I was doing and said that I was fine and not to worry.

First of all, don't dis your dad like that... He'll break out the switch on your *ss!

That is really interesting about blurred vision. I was literally just thinking yesterday that my vision was changing and I needed to get checked out! Never heard of this as a side with AI's. Guess I'll hold off on the checkup until after I'm off of the 6-oxo. Thanks again Celc! You're my hero, even if you are a Steeler lovin' hill-jack. :nutkick:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First of all, don't dis your dad like that... He'll break out the switch on your *ss!

That is really interesting about blurred vision. I was literally just thinking yesterday that my vision was changing and I needed to get checked out! Never heard of this as a side with AI's. Guess I'll hold off on the checkup until after I'm off of the 6-oxo. Thanks again Celc! You're my hero, even if you are a Steeler lovin' hill-jack. :nutkick:
you shouldnt have let me know he's a steeler fan. still pissed about the playoff game 2 years ago. no way rottenburger should have caught daniels, i was ill for a week. i do like the bus though. btw it comes from the military, you learn to watch out for your buddies.:thumbsup:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
you shouldnt have let me know he's a steeler fan. still pissed about the playoff game 2 years ago. no way rottenburger should have caught daniels, i was ill for a week. i do like the bus though. btw it comes from the military, you learn to watch out for your buddies.:thumbsup:
Very cool T. You seem like a good guy. And I'm sure Celc will appreciate having a shoulder to cry on when the Browns beat the Steelers this year.

By the way, you may not realize that The Bus retired. Do they not get ESPN in the nursing home? :lol:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm one of those super rediculous die hard steeler fans. That's why I don't bring it up here so that we don't kill each other :duel:

That being said I love the nfl in general and have favorite players on every team. I used to dig that Droughns (sp?) for the Browns ecto, but i think he signed elsewhere this year.

T, I heard an interview with Tony Dungy last week when he was in Pittsburgh promoting his new book. That's a class act man for sure. He was pretty happy sounding in the interview so he must have been using a halo clone too :lol:

On topic: 2 comments today from patients and my secretary on an authoratativeness about me today.

CELC5 = ALPHA MALE :head:

Oh ya, hey ecto, when we won the super bowl, I was nailing a chick from Seattle that just moved to pittsburgh... ironic right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm one of those super rediculous die hard steeler fans. That's why I don't bring it up here so that we don't kill each other :duel:

That being said I love the nfl in general and have favorite players on every team. I used to dig that Droughns (sp?) for the Browns ecto, but i think he signed elsewhere this year.

T, I heard an interview with Tony Dungy last week when he was in Pittsburgh promoting his new book. That's a class act man for sure. He was pretty happy sounding in the interview so he must have been using a halo clone too :lol:

On topic: 2 comments today from patients and my secretary on an authoratativeness about me today.

CELC5 = ALPHA MALE :head:

Oh ya, hey ecto, when we won the super bowl, I was nailing a chick from Seattle that just moved to pittsburgh... ironic right?
lets hope tony isnt using halo clones. he's got some serious male pattern baldness going on:lol: when we won the super bowl i was at work, had to watch it on tape.:whiner:and no ecto i wasnt working at the nursing home.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't your mommy tell you you'd go blind if you played with it. I know form makes you want to bust a hole in the side of a steel door, but for godsake man stop... it's for your on health.

On Dungy: I think the dude is defenetly a class act. Watching him in interviews after what the last few years have been for him, makes my respect that much more.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure it's just drying me out and maybe altering the enzymes in my tears. When I clear my eyes or use some saline, I'm fine. Plus, like I said, my doc said don't panic and that was 2 weeks into Restore with the exact same issue.

I'll follow your advice though if it gets worse than it usually does. Thanks for looking out for me... my 2 dads, T and prld :fart:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
lets hope tony isnt using halo clones. he's got some serious male pattern baldness going on:lol: when we won the super bowl i was at work, had to watch it on tape.:whiner:and no ecto i wasnt working at the nursing home.
Aw h*ll, am I really stuck between two guys who's teams have won the Super Bowl? I'm going to have to shut up now. The Browns still suck. Slightly improved, perhaps, but slightly above sh*tty still stinks pretty bad. :gas:

Droughns went to the Giants. He was good, but probably past his best years. I'm hoping Jamal Lewis has one more good year in him. Not much depth at that position for the Browns though. If any of you do fantasy football, take a good look a Braylon Edwards as a sleeper at WR. Word is he's finally healthy and has been kicking *ss in workouts. He and Winslow will be the primary receivers. Anyway, I can't wait for NFL season. MLB is making me cranky and it's the off-season for the English Premier League. Arsenal fans anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Ditto on Tony Dungy. Good dude.

Celc, if you keep banging all these random chicks, your d*ck is going to fall off. How many do you have lined up now? I do like that you were banging a Seattle chick as the Seahawks were losing the S.B. to your team. That's pretty funny.

I can officially report that I have had no ill-effects from 500mg of 6-oxo today. A little more oil on the forehead, but that's it. Muscles are thick, hard and growing... and apparently so is Celc's johnson. :lol:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5
Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa!!!! +20 lbs on SLDL to 340! Kabuki, here I come :head: I believe it's a PR. I could have went heavier but decided to be safe with increasing the weight too fast... my 2 dad's, are you ok with that?

Muscles are looking very full and pumped biceps measurement was 16 3/4, by far my PR, even when I was a fatty bulking last winter at abotu 210ish.

Mood is fantastic. I even wrote a new song on my guitar preworkout. I haven't been motivated to do that in at least 6 months or a year!

Fellas, there is a bit more happening than the 60mg formestane working today. Props to the big dude who suggested a Halo clone to the newbie :thumbsup: <---as he would say

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa!!!! +20 lbs on SLDL to 340! Kabuki, here I come :head: I believe it's a PR. I could have went heavier but decided to be safe with increasing the weight too fast... my 2 dad's, are you ok with that?

Muscles are looking very full and pumped biceps measurement was 16 3/4, by far my PR, even when I was a fatty bulking last winter at abotu 210ish.

Mood is fantastic. I even wrote a new song on my guitar preworkout. I haven't been motivated to do that in at least 6 months or a year!

Fellas, there is a bit more happening than the 60mg formestane working today. Props to the big dude who suggested a Halo clone to the newbie :thumbsup: <---as he would say
You are an animal dude! Nice job. I'm envious of your good mood on Halo. I had none of that at all on Propadrol. As the old knight in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" said, "He chose... poorly."

And now I understand why you're able to hook up with so many chicks... the guitar!!!! I should have known. I bet 75% of the sex I had in college was a direct result of playing my guitar in front of girls. Now I'm married and hardly play anymore. Perhaps not coincidentally, I'm not getting laid nearly as often these days either!

I'm going home to play my guitar now... :head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As the old knight in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" said, "He chose... poorly."
Props to any dude who can pull an Indiana Jones quote off in a workout thread.:clap2: :D

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to let you guys know, I'm running this sponsored on DA and Supplement Boards. Thanks for the heads up T.

This does NOT change the nature of this log whatsoever. Continued taunting, playful chatter, and worship of my huge SLDL shall continue

.....................................:dl:.........................................

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Props to any dude who can pull an Indiana Jones quote off in a workout thread.:clap2: :D
best quote from a movie 'never bring a knife to a gunfight'. sean connery from the untouchables.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to let you guys know, I'm running this sponsored on DA and Supplement Boards. Thanks for the heads up T.

This does NOT change the nature of this log whatsoever. Continued taunting, playful chatter, and worship of my huge SLDL shall continue

.....................................:dl:.........................................
the dude from cel seems like a stand up guy.