H-drol Confusion

maxofsoquel

Awards
So I'm cyclist and took H-drol to help with leg strength. From what I have read on here cardio with it is unbeneficial. I'm confused on why. 90% of my working out has been on the bike. I'm on week 3 of a 5 1/2 week cycle.

Help please

maxofsoquel

Awards
I thought the lethargy came afterwards? Which pct of lean extreme would correct. Along with some novadex I would think you would be fine.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
lethargy comes during cycle. it kicks in about the 2nd to 3rd week of epi and 2nd week of superdrol. halodrol maybe different b/c it takes up to three weeks to kick in. but you usually feel like your dragging all day long and all you want to do is sleep, especially later in the day. this is from my personal experience.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hdrol did the opposite its like a energy pill for me 125mg for 6 weeks for me baby. midway 2nd week

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
lethargy comes during cycle. it kicks in about the 2nd to 3rd week of epi and 2nd week of superdrol. halodrol maybe different b/c it takes up to three weeks to kick in. but you usually feel like your dragging all day long and all you want to do is sleep, especially later in the day. this is from my personal experience.
Bingo, Usually around days 12-14 shutdown shows its face. The I just wanna go to sleep feeling then takes over. Taking 150mg dhea a day can help with this (adding some test to the body)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Bingo, Usually around days 12-14 shutdown shows its face. The I just wanna go to sleep feeling then takes over. Taking 150mg dhea a day can help with this (adding some test to the body)
lol forgot to mention im on a "cruise" right now of 250mg test ew. trips right tho with taking dhea it helps combat lethargy also i find carbs help too with battling sides.