Gyno Sensitivty and Bloodwork Results

lilmansi

Awards
Background from previous Post:

Well, the title says it all, but here I go. My past prohormone usage includes H-Drol, E-Stane, and Dymethazine. I ran H-drol and E-stane without any issues and used I-Force Reversitol with no complaints. I decided to give Dymethazine a try and used Reversitol again. About 4 weeks into my cycle I began having nipple sensitivity with a slight clear discharge. I aborted the cycle and went ahead with the Reversitol and added Formestane to the mix. Now looking back, I realize mistakes were made, precautions weren't taken and I payed the price.

I thought things were behind me, and the slight gyno that I received was not noticeable to the average person. Well, fast forward to last December when I began having sensitivities again, and I believe a slight amount of growth behind the nipple (have not ran anything since the Formestane for PCT). This has continue until now, and realizing that I made mistakes before, I hope to do my best to figure out what is going on, hence the need for blood work. I have had my estro and test levels tested last August, and the levels were fine, but now I feel that something is off. If it is of any benefit, I have been going through a lot of stress trying to find work, and notice sometimes the pain corresponds with the stress. With that said, I am hoping to find someone with expertise (or experience) in this area and find out which levels I should get tested.

And fast-forward to now, and the bloodwork results:

Testosterone Serum - 710ng/dL
LH - 3.6mIU/mL
FSH, Serum - 2.9mIU/mL
Prolactin - 10.6/ng/mL
Estradiol - 14.5pg/mL
Progesterone - 0.7ng/mL
SHBG - 63.4nmol/L

I am a bit surprised by the results, but I am now wondering if my available test is low and what is causing the constant nipple sensitivity. Any analysis from the results would be appreciated.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Prolactin may be a bit high. Test is on the high side of normal it seems. Estradiol levels are low. Did you review the results with your doctor?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yea estrogen seem very low and ur shgb is high?

lilmansi

Awards
Yup, the SHGB level is what is throwing me for a loop. I did not talk to a doctor (no insurance) , I went through privatemd to get my labwork, but given the situation I might go ahead and see a Dr. to discuss these results further.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 9
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3
Supplements 42