Gyno from Primeval Labs Super Laxo

rvbigman22

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure I am putting this in the right place, but i have a serious issue following the use of Super Laxo. I had ran it before with no problems, except this time around week 4 i noticed sensitivity in my nipples and then decided to come off of it hoping nothing would happen. I have already had one surgery on my right nipple and the gland was removed and there are no issues, yet now the left nipple is showing signs of gyno. There is small pea sized lump to the bottom left of my nipple and it is starting to show wearing a t-shirt. Problem is the last time i developed these symptoms i ran the gyno protocol using ralox and nothing happened, which led to eventually getting the surgery. I have an appointment with my surgeon for a follow up of the surgery i had done a year ago and plan on asking him my options. Yet for the mean time, what kind of options am i looking at for using ralox again or attacking this in the early stages?

Thank you

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you ever ran any aas/ph/ds/sarms? I don’t think laxogenin would really cause any gyno. Have you had bloodwork in the past?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure I am putting this in the right place, but i have a serious issue following the use of Super Laxo. I had ran it before with no problems, except this time around week 4 i noticed sensitivity in my nipples and then decided to come off of it hoping nothing would happen. I have already had one surgery on my right nipple and the gland was removed and there are no issues, yet now the left nipple is showing signs of gyno. There is small pea sized lump to the bottom left of my nipple and it is starting to show wearing a t-shirt. Problem is the last time i developed these symptoms i ran the gyno protocol using ralox and nothing happened, which led to eventually getting the surgery. I have an appointment with my surgeon for a follow up of the surgery i had done a year ago and plan on asking him my options. Yet for the mean time, what kind of options am i looking at for using ralox again or attacking this in the early stages?

Thank you
Sounds like you had gyno before running a Primval Labs product