Gyno because of Nettle and Tribulus

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
I found this on a different board.

Gyno because of Nettle and Tribulus

First Gynaecomastia and the plant product "Tribulis terr...[Breast. 2004] - PubMed Result.

Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DiscoveryPanel.P ubmed_Discovery_RA&linkpos=4&log$=relatedarticles& logdbfrom=pubmed

Gynaecomastia is the commonest benign breast condition seen in men. It is well recognised that certain drugs that alter the normal sex hormonal profile in the body can induce gynaecomastia. Recently, an increasing use of androgenic-anabolic steroids among young men especially body-builders has increased the incidence of gynaecomastia. We report a case of a young weight-trainer who developed gynaecomastia due to oral intake of a herbal tablet which he used as a steroid alternative for body-building.

then

Gynaecomastia in a man and hyperoestrogenism in a ...[N Z Med J. 2007] - PubMed Result

Nettle (Urtica dioica) is commonly sold as a herbal tea in Turkey. We report a case of gynaecomastia in a man (in which the only aetiologic factor identified was nettle tea consumption) and a case of galactorrhoea in a woman (in which the only aetiologic factor identified was also nettle tea ingestion).

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Gyno from herbs only occurs in a small % of men, and usually in men that already have sensitive gyno. I personally have taken up to 5grams trib a day for more than a month and never say any signs of gyno. I haven't used nettle yet, but will begin use of nettle in a week or 2. I'll be using an AI with the nettle because more gyno cases have been reported from nettle than trib.