WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys
Where are you finding nice gym shirts? I have the old IML vnecks. Super paper thin material very very comfy and I've worn them for years to the point they have holes in them

Sadly IML doesn't make that style anymore. Looking to buy some new shirts, anything super comfy, lightweight and thin, and brand names on it is cool too.

Any recommendations?

I did find this one hoodie from MuscleGELZ i plan to grab but truthfully Im really looking for Tees as hoodie season is about to be over here.

None of that GymShark crap either. No offense :)

Thanks everyone

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m a cheap ass, I go to stores and try shirts on and find brands of shirts I like. Then I go to jiffy shirts, google and it will pop up. Just plain tees noting on them but dirt cheap.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Guys
Where are you finding nice gym shirts? I have the old IML vnecks. Super paper thin material very very comfy and I've worn them for years to the point they have holes in them

Sadly IML doesn't make that style anymore. Looking to buy some new shirts, anything super comfy, lightweight and thin, and brand names on it is cool too.

Any recommendations?

I did find this one hoodie from MuscleGELZ i plan to grab but truthfully Im really looking for Tees as hoodie season is about to be over here.

None of that GymShark crap either. No offense :)

Thanks everyone

View attachment 214374

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
$36-$40 for a gym shirt? Might as well just shop on GymShark.
You can get lots of decent ones on sale for $22-28

When it comes to actual gym attire, I'm talking about clothes that are specific made for working out you get what you pay for. The thin made form fitting t-shirts that are $10-20 from whatever company will fall apart or stretch out after 1-2 washed. The $30 ones from a high quality company will last for years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would you pay $30 for some brake pads that you need to change every 3 months when you could buy a $60 pair that will last for over a year?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can find SHEIN and GASP shirts for $10-20 that are decent quality, but the majority of the cheap brands I've ordered from fall apart or have screwed up stitching. One shoulder strap on the tank top is wider than the other, ect

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When it comes to actual gym attire, I'm talking about clothes that are specific made for working out you get what you pay for. The thin made form fitting t-shirts that are $10-20 from whatever company will fall apart or stretch out after 1-2 washed. The $30 ones from a high quality company will last for years
Bought a three pack on the rainforest website for $17.99... 7 washes, going strong.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've had shirts w the prints on the front off center, spaghetti collars, and belly shirts... so I def can relate man.
The worst is definitely when the washing machine turns it into a belly shirt lol.

On a side note, if we're not talking about closing designed specifically for working out or for fitting stuff. I absolutely love digging through the cheap $5-10 graphic tees at 5below and even Walmart has some cool throwback T-shirts for under $10. Found a cool MTV shirt and another with the old Polaroid camera logo. The only problem I have with those is they don't always fit like you would probably want

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
idk what brand RedCon1 uses for their tshirts but they are a great athletic fit. fit the shoulders and arms really well without being too baggy or too lose in the mid section. I think I usually pay $25ea or sometimes get one free with supps or a bogo etc.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd be more worried about it accidentally wrapping around at the top of the lift like one of those old snap on bracelets from elementary school.