Gut Health™ has Returned! EvoMuse is Looking for Loggers!

domore

Awards
Gut Health had arrived!

Just in time too, just started back on normal foods.

I'll get my log started this evening
We're glad you are getting back to full health!

Take as much time as you need before starting your log. We're more concerned of your health.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm at the 2 weeks mark. I don't know if this formula is different than the one I took one year ago but it feels different. I feel like the older version reduced gas/bloating to a much greater degree. This one doesn't help as much with that but it has increased regularity and I'm taking the largest dumps of my life. Definitely feel emptied out after which is nice so I am definitely enjoying it.

You are welcome for the details haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm at the 2 weeks mark. I don't know if this formula is different than the one I took one year ago but it feels different. I feel like the older version reduced gas/bloating to a much greater degree. This one doesn't help as much with that but it has increased regularity and I'm taking the largest dumps of my life. Definitely feel emptied out after which is nice so I am definitely enjoying it.

You are welcome for the details haha
Thats why they call it "Gut Health":)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
On a side note I ordered some and it should be here Saturday! Have a feeling this will be a staple for sure.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got mine yesterday. 3 bottles = 7 months!! Sweet

Sent from my iPhone while driving :)

domore

Awards
Once you poop so nice, your gut begs you never to go back.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once you poop so nice, your gut begs you never to go back.
It's true. I'm about a month in with the new version (old was staple); gas is down and poop quality is up. :thumbsup:

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, i took 2 last night at about 2100, woke up at 0430 and had the biggest. Fart. Ever. EVER!
Today i took a huge poo and had some lower intestinal discomfort. That is gone now. Today is day 2.

Does it matter when I take it? Maybe should take it midday so I don't wake up with that business again

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does this cut down on the "toots" as my soon says. Just turned 41 and seems lke everyone gives me gas. Had a sald the other day with apple cider vinegar and that made me gassy. Every day I drive home from work trying to figure out what sets me off.

I don't know if I need these types of enzymes or maybe something like lipase, protease etc..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, i took 2 last night at about 2100, woke up at 0430 and had the biggest. Fart. Ever. EVER!
Today i took a huge poo and had some lower intestinal discomfort. That is gone now. Today is day 2.

Does it matter when I take it? Maybe should take it midday so I don't wake up with that business again

taken first thing upon waking, or prior to bed.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Sorry, I have been in the field. It was totally unexpected and my log suffered because of it. I just picked up my Gut Health from my buddies house and I am taking 2 of them tonight. Give me a few minutes to get the log up and I will be back to postthe link.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I have been in the field. It was totally unexpected and my log suffered because of it. I just picked up my Gut Health from my buddies house and I am taking 2 of them tonight. Give me a few minutes to get the log up and I will be back to postthe link.
Sounds good!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
http: //anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs /229132-time-gut-check.html#post3975041

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Just have to take 2 spaces out of there.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I am going to post all over the forums for the next 10 minutes and get my post count up to 150.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this cut down on the "toots" as my soon says. Just turned 41 and seems lke everyone gives me gas. Had a sald the other day with apple cider vinegar and that made me gassy. Every day I drive home from work trying to figure out what sets me off.

I don't know if I need these types of enzymes or maybe something like lipase, protease etc..
Yes, it helps reduce flatus (Farting)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does any one else's stomach gurgle like CRAZY minutes after taking gut health And last for like an hour?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does any one else's stomach gurgle like CRAZY minutes after taking gut health And last for like an hour?
Ive never experienced that with any version of the product.

I'm loving the new higher capsule count in the new version! I've been using this product since I was 20 years old... crazy to think.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't notice it if you're sleeping lol :p
Ahh u got me. In all seriousness tho, I've also not had a solid bm in 3 days now since restarting. This happened the first time I took gut health... Any reason why it would make me irregular? I'm very full and bloated now and feel quite backed up. Fiber is high~20 to 40 g a day. I usually go one hour after I wake up like clock work.. Not the case since starting this stuff again. This is unfortunate bc I know the benefits of this product are plentiful

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Rocket3015 Supplements 15
Dustin07 General Chat 10
TheMrMuscle Supplements 2
dsade Evomuse 27