Gt81: The art of the Comeback! 1-T Tren Log (sponsored)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 5-21-09

Supps:
same as above
New: Supper Cissus from USP
New: Powerfull from USP (before bed only)

Weight: 162 (+4)

Workout: Shoulders

Machine Shoulder press:
80 x 15 (warmup)
95 x 12
110 x 6
110 x 5

Smith machine shrugs:
135 x 15
185 x 15
235 x 10
255 x 8

Ben t lateral raises:
25's x 12
25's x 11
30's x 9
30's x 8

Rear Delts: (machine didnt have weight increments)

General:
Dosing at 4/1 a day. Sometimes I do miss the 1 in the evening, depending on what I'm doing. Muscle fullness is way up. The scale isisnt doing what I want it to do, to be honest, thats frustrating. Flipside is, I'm looking very good, ful, and leaning out.
I'm hoping the inclusions of cissus on a daily basis will help my wacked left shoulder get back to normal. Powerfull before bed should help with gh stim, and with prolactin inhibition. The gift of Prime will be interisting for PCT, as my libido certainly needs it, after 5-6 weeks on idle.

Sides: Same as above.

Hot Chicks:

Video of the day: Dont be a douche!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oqx2GqUvs4"]YouTube - Jump Smokers "Don't Be A Douchebag" OFFICIAL VIDEO[/ame]

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
You will like Prime during your PCT. I actually ran 2 bottles of Prime after my Epistane cycle and kept gaining strength. I like Jacked and recreate as well. I would love to try AP at some point in the future because it is supposedly some good stuff.

You definitely got the hookup.
Come by the store, and I will hook you up with the AP samples Jacob gave me. Hows that for being loyal to the people reading my log? :wave2:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Come by the store, and I will hook you up with the AP samples Jacob gave me. Hows that for being loyal to the people reading my log? :wave2:
Will do. It would be cool to compare it to Glycobol.

The business plans falling into place?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Will do. It would be cool to compare it to Glycobol.

The business plans falling into place?
Yessir. Launch party is set for the 13th. Made it official with the venue manager/owner last night.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Mini Update:

Weight:163 (+5)

Recent Workouts:
Sunday: spent some time chasing a tennis ball around, as a friend tried to teach me the game. I'd consider that some cardio.

Yesterday: went to a LA Fitness straight after work, on a guest pass, and didnt have my normal stuff with me, so I dont have a full record. I worked on bi's and tris.
Strength is going up nicely.

Appearance: I'm looking very dry and lean. Vascularity and definition is way up from where I started. I havent gained the weight I wanted so far, but the flip side is that sides are NON-existant.

Supps:
Powerfull is working great for sleep, havent really felt the Cissus quite yet.

I will be running the log through my pct, no word yet on the second bottle of tren, so Im planning on switching over to my xtreme tren to make it about a 6 weeker, and will try to eat like crazy for the next 2 weeks or so.

New pics in a few days!

Hot Chicks:

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Keep up the good work bro. I mean with the hot chicks. You're doing good with the log also! lol

I used to go to LA Fitness last year when I lived in Plano. There's some good eye candy there as well. Not a bad gym especially in the mornings where you pretty much have the whole place to yourself. The thing to do is go get your real workout in the morning where you can sweat like a maniac and go balls to the wall. Then you go back in the evening and just chill on the excercise bike and mix and mingle with the eye candy!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 5-27-09

Weight: 163.5 (+5.5)

Supps:
Same
New: USP's Powerfull
New: USP's SuperCissus

Workout: Shoulders/Abs

Machine Shoulder Press:
80 x 15 (warmup)
90 x 12
100 x 7
110 x 4

Weighted Cable Crunches:
80 pounds x 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest (2 cycles)
100 pounds x 20 seconds on 10 seconds rest ( 4 cycles)

Lateral DB raises:
30's x 11
30's x 10
35's x 7

Reverse Supermans:
20 seconds on 10 seconds rest (7 cycles)

DB Shrugs:
100 x 20
120 x 20
120 x 20

Rear Delts;(no weights marked on machine)
10, 6, 8

Sides: none to report
Libido: almost back to baseline, with the addition of Powerfull

Hot Chicks:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at you big pimpin', haha!

Nice work here, buddy! :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Look at you big pimpin', haha!

Nice work here, buddy! :D
Thanks man! Trying to get in the best shape ever with this one. I think I need to up the cals by a bit, and this will finish out very strongly.

Compared to methyls, the sides are ZERO. This compound has me strongly doubting i will ever touch a methyl again. Though there is a full bottle of CEL Phera calling my name for a super bulk this fall.....:wave2:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
N.B. Just got the word the second bottle of 1-t tren is in the mail. The log will go a full 6 weeks, then PCT. YAY!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
nice man keep up the good work. im a week into 1-t tren and my max bench went up +20 already

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

Today was squat till you puke day, literally! I cut my workout short, after squats and calf raises, due to nausea. I knelt to the porcelain deity as soon as i walked in my front door. Ick!

I actually got a bottle of Sustain alpha in the mail, instead of the 1-t tren I thought it was. That's super cool, as I will go another week or so, with the xtreme tren i have, then pct. As I noted before, the log will run through pct.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
they sent you the wrong bottle?
that would be weird lol.

Looking great though man. Squatting till your puking sounds like a helluva workout. Suicides until you keel over and vomit are another good thing as well :D

BTW if you know those ladies in person....i need to come hang out sometime.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice solid gains up until this point, GT8!
I'm late, but here.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
they sent you the wrong bottle?
I'm not sure. The original agreement was for 1 bottle, and possibly a second, based on how things went. Maybe it was a mix up, I'm not exactly sure.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
that would be weird lol.

Looking great though man. Squatting till your puking sounds like a helluva workout. Suicides until you keel over and vomit are another good thing as well :D

BTW if you know those ladies in person....i need to come hang out sometime.
I dont like puking during workouts. :684: The flipside is I've got decent doms in my quads today...

Yes, I do know the ladies in person. :hitit:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I've slightly changed my mind on how long this will go. I was going to extend it out another week or so on xtreme tren, but I'm probably going to start pct tomorrow.

I've actually got a ton of stuff on hand for pct, and am wondering the best way to incorporate it...your input is appreciated...

Sustain Alpha -1 bottle
Restore- 1 bottle
Prime- 1 bottle (maybe getting a second, but not guaranteed)
V.S. vitex- 1/4 bottle
V.S. tocotrienols- 1 bottle
nolva- 1/3 bottle

P.S. Pics will be up in the next day or so, with a final review of the 1-t tren.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 34 PCT Day 2

Weight 164 (+6)

Supps:
Sustain Alpha @ 5 pumps/day
Nolva @ 10mg/day
Prime @ 6 caps/day
V.S tocotrienols @ 1-2 caps/day
V.S vitex 1-2 caps/day

General:
Today is day 2 of pct. Yesterday the application of Sustain Alpha went fine. Libido was up, and so was agression. Ironically, my mood was better on cycle than yesterday. We shall see how it goes.

Hot Chicks:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice Scarf J :)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Update: 6-6-09

Weight: 163 (+5)

Supps:
Prime @ 6/ day
Powerfull 2-4 caps/day
Sustain Alpha @ 5 pumps a day
Vitex: 1-2 caps/day
Nolva ~10 mg day
Tocotrienols: 2 caps /day

Todays workout: back/bis/abs

BW pullups: 15, 12, 10, 8
Weighted Crunches: 100 lbs x 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest for 3 cycles
110 lbs x 20 seconds

Alt DB rows: 50 x 15
55 x 12
65 x 9
70 x 7

Bicycles: 20 seconds os, 10 seconds rest for 3 cycles

Preaher curls: 70 x 9
70 x 4

Forearm rope/plate thingy:
5 pounds up/10 "curls"/down x 4

General: Libido is coming back a bit, but i think I need to fine tune something. It's not back to where I'd like it to be, or maybe i just need to be patient. My strength is going up nicely still, not sure of its the Prime or what. Houston, we have a variable problem!

Hot Chicks:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: 6-12-09

Supps:
Sustain Alpha @ 5 pumps/day---- 5 on/2 off
~10mg nolva eod
Prime @ 6 caps/day
VS Tocotrinols @ 2 caps/day

General: Havent been posting up workout specifics this week. Libido is coming back very nicely. The first week is was really in the dumps still. The past few days, have been back to normal, or slightly higher. Wood strength is good :)
Hot Chicas:

Song o the Day: The boys are back in town ;)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8UoUXmKH_A"]YouTube - Thin Lizzy - 'The Boys Are Back In Town' - Live[/ame]

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The feather boa is HAWT, JC. :lol: ;)

Nice work buddy. Glad to hear the boys are making a come-back.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice work buddy. Glad to hear the boys are making a come-back.
I see what you did there. That one girl has Barad-dûr on top of her head.

What have you noticed with regards to strength; going down, maintaining, going up?