Gt81: The art of the Comeback! 1-T Tren Log (sponsored)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: 5-6-09

Weight: 163 (+5)

Supp Schedule:
5 pumps 1-t tren: 4/1 split dosing
multi
fish oil 6 grams, split dosing
p-5-p: 100 mg
Vitex: 2 caps, split dose
40 mg vanadyl sulfate
Hawthorne berry: 2 grams
St. john wort (so i dont strangle people who ask dumb questions at work)
whey protein

Back/Abs/Bi's(kinda)

B.w. pullups:, 12, 12, 10, 8 (might have to start doing weighted)
Reverse Supermans:
20 sec up, 10 second rest for 7 cycles (feel the burn!)

Machine rows: ( i miss the t-bar rows machine they took out :( )
160 x 15
190 x 12
220 x 11
240 x 6

Bicycles:
20 sec up, 10 seconds down for 5 cycles

Stiff Leg Deads:
135 x 15
185 x 12 (grip slipping on last few)
205 x 6 (grip gone)
Note:Im gonna have to get straps or gloves for this. My grip was gone way before my back was. It hacked me off a bit. :cussing:

Standing BB curls:
50 x 8
50 x 10
60 x 7

General; Other than libido in the tank, there have been no sides so far. Nothing with the nips, or headaches. Has lethargy over the weekend, but I'm pretty sure there were other reasons for that. Havent seen it since.

Note on my rep range. Two of guys i work with, both said my rep range is too high, and I should be more in the 6-8 range if I wanna pack it on, rather than 10+. What say you? I think Im gonna kick the weights up a bit and see how it goes.

Hot Chicks:

Video of the day: (not for the kiddos. EARMUFFS!)
YouTube - My New Haircut

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: 5-6-09

Weight: 163 (+5)

Note on my rep range. Two of guys i work with, both said my rep range is too high, and I should be more in the 6-8 range if I wanna pack it on, rather than 10+. What say you? I think Im gonna kick the weights up a bit and see how it goes.
I agree. 15 reps for rows isn't going to build your back as fast as heavier weights for 5-8 reps. 12+ reps is generally endurance-oriented training. 8-12 reps is generally regarded as structural (sarcoplasmic) hypertrophy. Lower reps and heavier weights produce myofibrillar hypertrophy, with that 5-8 rep range being a good middle ground between the 2.

Of course, ideally you want to incorporate both of those rep ranges within your routine, and also add power work (1-3 reps).

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I agree. 15 reps for rows isn't going to build your back as fast as heavier weights for 5-8 reps. 12+ reps is generally endurance-oriented training. 8-12 reps is generally regarded as structural (sarcoplasmic) hypertrophy. Lower reps and heavier weights produce myofibrillar hypertrophy, with that 5-8 rep range being a good middle ground between the 2.

Of course, ideally you want to incorporate both of those rep ranges within your routine, and also add power work (1-3 reps).
Great post! Must spread the reputation...etc.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
how is the vascularity going
Good! I will post up pics tomorrow, as I have a day off. Don't think I will make it to the gym today, as I have exactly 20 billion things to do today, including trying to put a deal together for my business that could be huge!.

N.B. The 4/1 split dosing didnt keep me up, so I'm sticking with it.

Full update tomorrow!

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I'm following along too dude. To be perfectly honest I'm not considering trying Tren but I like the hot chicks in your log. Well played!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm following along too dude. To be perfectly honest I'm not considering trying Tren but I like the hot chicks in your log. Well played!
Thanks for tuning in! Thanks for the comments on the pics. Most of them are taken at Plush or Glo in Dallas.

Where you at in Dallas? Im in The Village, and love it.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I'm in Richardson. I thought about the village dude because I heard there's a lot of eye candy.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Richardson. I thought about the village dude because I heard there's a lot of eye candy.
K. I work in plano at the moment, so im up your way 5 days a week. And yes, I do love the "opprotunities" of the area where I live.:hitit:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 of the 1-t tren log 5-8-09

Weight:164 (+6)

Supps:
Same as above with the tren in 4/1 split dosing

Pre w/o: N.O. shotgun/ 4 nitro tropic mix (blech!)
Intra W/O: none today
Post: Volugro by Nutrex/ whey, milk, ground coffee, and pb shake (ChococarmelPB)

Today's Workout: The Gun Show

B.W. Dips: 15, 15, 10, 11

Preacher curls:
40 x 15 (warmup)
50 x 13
60 x 8
60 x 8

Skulls:
50 x 12
60 x 8
60 x 8

Forearms: Plate rope thingy
3 times up and down (is that a set?)

Alt. DB Curls:
25's x 10

General: Had to cut today's workout short, cause of nausea, and an important business call. I'm focusing on the things that need to be worked on, in this log. My arms suck, so they are a big priority. If you see a lot of arms days, be not suprised. I'm leaning out, and vascularity is way up, and I'm starting to get comments, and "come hither" looks from girls more often lately. My camera batteries died today, but i took pics before they conked out. So I will post pics from this morning tomorrow at some point

Sides: none
Libido: Sex? whats that? I guess shes kinda hot :(
Mood: normal

Tomorrow is leg day!

Hot Chicas:

Video of the Day:
YouTube - gabriel iglesias donuts and cops

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Elisha Cuthbert....

....mmmm.....

Oh yeah, you lifted today too didn't ya? :)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
New pics!

Your feedback is appreciated!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Gtar,

I immediately noticed that your chest/front deltoid tie-in is much fuller/rounder. Congratulations!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Gtar,

I immediately noticed that your chest/front deltoid tie-in is much fuller/rounder. Congratulations!
Thank you sir! Any advice on what I can work on?

Keep the comments coming!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, you blew up quick.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
looks good man. i would say try to do abs and obliques more often if possible

gerby

Awards
I've read a lot of discussion here about clomid vs nolva, but nobody has said anything about toremiphene. Was this just a fad serm? Dr. D extolled the virtues of this, saying it was much better than either of the 2 and took care of prolactin or estrogen induced sides very well. As such, I'm surprised nobody has suggested it for a compound such as this.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
looks good man. i would say try to do abs and obliques more often if possible
That is one of my weak points, I agree. Any good routines that have worked for you? I dont really have one atm.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
torem i read is the best serm but most$. im not sure how it handles prolactin gyno or where to get it. nolva and clomid are easy to find tho

gerby

Awards
torem i read is the best serm but most$. im not sure how it handles prolactin gyno or where to get it. nolva and clomid are easy to find tho

Current prices at one popular "research chem" site:

Clomiphene: 1500mg @$35.00
Tamoxifen: 1200mg @ $55.00
Toremifene: 1800mg @ $40.00

Cheaper than nolva and about the same as clomiphene. I've never ran across a site that sold clomid or nolva but didn't sell torem. I can't imagine that I'm just better at googling stuff that most people. What am I missing?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Definately looking more full all around. Nice veins popping up in the shoulders/arms. Looks like this product is a definate winner.

I agree that more ab work is needed. You are pretty lean as is so just start working them more. P90x has a pretty brutal ab ripper routine that will have you dying after 15 minutes. If you can't find it on a torrent site, let me know and I will try to hook you up.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 5-9-09

Supps:
Same as above

Shoulders/Traps/Forearms:

Machine Shoulder press
60 x 15 (warmup)
80 x 12
95 x 10
105 x 8

Side lateral raises:
20's x 15
25's x 10
25's x 10
30's x 7

B.B Shrugs:
80 x 20 (rear)
100 x 20 (front)
100 x 15 (rear)

Forearm plate/rope thing:
5 pounds up and down 3 times
10 pounds up/down 3 times

General: This weekend was very busy for mainly business reasons. The up side is that I have a launch party to plan. If your over 21 and live in the Dallas Ft Worth area, your invited!
My workouts were a bit short, due to time constraints, but todays (5-11-09) will be full force.

Libido: gone mostly. I'm feeling pretty shutdown on this.
Mood: normal. I've been a bit nicer on this kinda, might be the extra fish oil Im taking?

Hot Chicks:

Video of the day: The rocky story told by Tony Robbins
YouTube - Tony Robbins tells Rocky story

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice, bro! You've really started to fill out JC with your recent picks. Very prominent in your shoulders. Congrats on fantastic results thusfar! :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 5-11-09

Supps:
Same as above
tren at 4/1 dosing

Todays workout blew! It blew so bad, I'm not going to post it. Supposed to be a chest/tris/abs day, but i had a massive headache outta nowhere, and felt dizzy for no reason on 2 scoops n.o. xplode. Hard to give 100% when you feel like that.

I'm a bit hacked at the moment, but will still post hot chicks to make me feel better:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Very nice, bro! You've really started to fill out JC with your recent picks. Very prominent in your shoulders. Congrats on fantastic results thusfar! :D
Thank you sir! Much appreciated.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
So has there been any aggressive mood swings with this? It's looking pretty solid dude. Where's your launch party?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
So has there been any aggressive mood swings with this? It's looking pretty solid dude. Where's your launch party?
No real mood swings at all, yet. Just normal stress, and work issues mainly.

For the launch party, we are looking at several different venues, so I will let you know when we have something officially planned.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
No real mood swings at all, yet. Just normal stress, and work issues mainly.

For the launch party, we are looking at several different venues, so I will let you know when we have something officially planned.
Keep me in the loop as well. I might have to get a pass that night. LOL

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Keep me in the loop as well. I might have to get a pass that night. LOL
Will do sir! Plush and Glo, and Wish are the primary venues we are looking at. We love the managers there, and have good contacts there also. It's the launch of something new in the nightlife scene, more I can not say here ;)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:
Yesterday I was swamped from 7am to 10 pm, with work, meetings, ect...so no gym day.
Today is similar, so I wont be able to go today :(

I will be back in the gym tomorrow, and will have a fulll update for my people!
Stay Tuned!

Video of the day: (perfect song about priorites, and telling your boss to "go fly a kite :) )
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Logs looking good bro! How's the intensity of the workouts been? Any lethargy issues or mood issues to report yet?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Logs looking good bro! How's the intensity of the workouts been? Any lethargy issues or mood issues to report yet?
Intensity has been good. This week was a butt kicking mon-thursday. I have a few things i need to do today, but its more of a day off.

No lethargy, or mood issues yet. I'm about to do a full update in a sec, after i hit the showers.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 5-15-09

Supps:
Generally, same as the above, multi, fish oil, and whatnot......
Pre w/o: N.O. shotgun (old flavor, trying to choke it down)
Intra: Size On (i really love this stuff, but the price is nuts!)
Post: Matrix cookies and cream(2 scoops) in milk (great tasting protein), and 1-t tren 4 pumps

Weight: 161 (+3) Went down a bit over the week, but leaning up though

Todays W/O: The Gun Show!

B.w. dips: 12, 15, 12, 10

Preacher Curls:
50x 15 (warm up)
50 x 12
60 x 9
60 x 7
70 x 6
70 x 5

Skullscrushers:
50 x 12
50 x 10
60 x 7
60 x 5

Forearms; rope/plates thingy
7.5 pounds up and down several times

Notes: Todays workout was a "slow down, and really feel it" day. I didnt do the volume i normally do, but got KILLER pumps, and could really feel the muscle working. It was good to get back in, cause Mon-Thursday was poop in a can.

Sides: I'd call not having a sex drive a side :(
Libido: Sex? Nah, I got laundry to do.
Lethargy: none, just normal work/life stuff

Hot Chicks: Kristin Kreuk

Video of the Day: Kelly Trance (cool chica, and did a KILLER set at Plush in Dallas the other night!)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VNUaA9WLhA&feature=related"]YouTube - Kelly Trance @ The Refectory[/ame]

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Another full update tomorrow. This past week has been crazy busy, I i did fall off the wagon a bit. The upside is I have a business proposal to put together for a local restaurant, that could result in profit sharing, and some semi-passive income :)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 5-18-09

Weight: 162 (+4)

Supps:
same as above, excepet i ran out of p-5-p and need to get more

Leg Day:

Squats:
105 x 10 (warmup)
135 x 12
155 x 10
185 x 10

Machine Calf Raises:
205 x 20 (warmup)
235 x 15
265 x 15
295 x 14

Lunges:
30's x 18 steps
40's x 16 steps
40's x 19 steps

General: Fell off the wagon last week, due to being way to damn busy. Irritates me, cause i want to get the most out of this. My weight went up nicely the first 2 weeks, but is sticking for the moment, though I'm still leaning out. Started as a bulk, but might wing up being a recomp. Might wind up with that elusive 6 pack, if i start hitting the abs hard.
What say you?
A. eat everything to try to gain size
B. keep it moderate, hit the abs, and try for the 6-pack

Mood: normal
Ball atrophy: present, but varies during the day
Libido: toast

Hot chicks: (extra shot today, to make up for the lack of updates)

Video: Im Baaaack! Back in the Saddle Again!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2jHaoBgwYo&feature=related"]YouTube - aerosmith - back in the saddle[/ame]

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I personally say use the cycle to gain as much mass as you can and cut after PCT. Then again it is summer and a 6 pack might be nice at the lake/pool.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
What say you?
A. eat everything to try to gain size
B. keep it moderate, hit the abs, and try for the 6-pack
I will give you my input, but first, what were your goals when you started the log? :think:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I will give you my input, but first, what were your goals when you started the log? :think:
To put on size, as thats the toughest thing for me to do. The flipside is this is a very dry, and lean compound, almost better suited for recomp or cutting. Phera is a great bulker. I was on that when i was at my biggest ever.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
To put on size, as thats the toughest thing for me to do. The flipside is this is a very dry, and lean compound, almost better suited for recomp or cutting. Phera is a great bulker. I was on that when i was at my biggest ever.
I'm not sure why you'd want to change your horse mid-stream, if you get my drift. If it works as it's supposed to, you can still bulk with it, and it will be a lean bulk so to speak. Nothing wrong with that.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 5-20-09

Weight: 162 (+4)

Supps:
Same, still outta p-5-p :(

Workout: Back/ABS

BW Pullups: 15, 15, 10

Reverse Supermans: 7 cycles
20 sec up
10 second rest

Machine Rows: (i dont like this machine, i think its fired!)
200 x 12
215 x 10
230 x 8

Bicycles: 5 cycles
20 seconds up
10 seconds rest

DB single arm rows:
45 x 15
50 x 12
55 x 10
60 x 7

Weighted Crunches:
100 x 15
120 x 12
140 x 11
160 x 7

General: hit the 3 week mark, and my bottle of 1-t tren is almost gone. Not sure yet if Primordial is sending bottle number 2, as only 1 is guaranteed in the agreement. I hope they do, because I like the stuff, and it's been a pretty decent log so far, except for last week. I've had 2 great weeks, then 1 week of suck.
Im looking forward to finishing this out strong. If that bottle does not come through, i do have half a bottle of xtreme tren i can use, to make it about a 5 weeker. Will post up pics at the 30 day mark, cause there hasnt been a ton of change since the last pics i posted.

Thoughts: I really need to pile on the cals for the next few weeks to get the best outta this. I was hitting it hard the first 2, then last week just killed me. Get me a feed bag, cause im gonna eat like a horse.

Sides: same
Libido: still toast
Mood: fine
Back pumps: none

Hot Chicks:

Buff9895

Awards
That'd be really sweet if the boys at PP would hook you up with another bottle so you could finish it out right! From what i've seen, there aren't a ton of complete cycle posts out yet and I'm sure we'd all love to see how this one turns out! (Insert smiley face doing the wink, as i'm too inept to figure out how)...lol!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure why you'd want to change your horse mid-stream, if you get my drift. If it works as it's supposed to, you can still bulk with it, and it will be a lean bulk so to speak. Nothing wrong with that.
:goodpost: I entirely agree. Reps!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Big shout out to Jacob from USP Labs! He hooked it up today with a full bottle of SuperCissus, full bottle of Prime, and a bunch of AP, Powerfull, Jack3d, and Recreate samples.

I will be throwing in the Prime with my pct on this. The cissus and others I will start using right away.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Big shout out to Jacob from USP Labs! He hooked it up today with a full bottle of SuperCissus, full bottle of Prime, and a bunch of AP, Powerfull, Jack3d, and Recreate samples.

I will be throwing in the Prime with my pct on this. The cissus and others I will start using right away.
You will like Prime during your PCT. I actually ran 2 bottles of Prime after my Epistane cycle and kept gaining strength. I like Jacked and recreate as well. I would love to try AP at some point in the future because it is supposedly some good stuff.

You definitely got the hookup.