GT81 gets AXcited about LP7 while on the prowl....

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
This will be an unsponsored log about my experiences with Axcite, the new pheromone cologne by AX.

I'm a single guy at the moment, so this log will be mostly about my in-field experiences, and meeting new women. I will be giving out details about the techniques I've learned as well.

I have never been the guy that girls giggle over, and want to take home at a bar. Never been the guy, that girls open. I've been the "lets just be friends" guy. About a year and a half ago, I set out to change that. This is another step in that journey. I welcome you to take it with me.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
This is my experience so far.
I think it makes me more alpha in demeanor, more assertive, initiating, and leading the group.
Wound up having very good interactions with 2 of girls on the camping trip. One was more friendly than normal, and asked me to give her a massage in front of several other members of the group, even though she had a boyfriend we all know, but who wasnt on the trip. The other got a piggyback ride while we were hiking, and plenty of flirting was going on back and forth.

I didnt know what to expect, but it's legit far as I can tell.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Further adventures of....
Went to Barnes and Noble, and read a few magazines. One of the girls working there, a cute brunette, "accidentally bumps her bum into me while reshelving magazines. I say "accidentally" because a few moments later, she did it again, and it was obvious both times.
More than a little nudge, hahah

I also got a few "deer in the headlights" stares from girls at the book store also.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Will be testing this out at work today. This could get interisting....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
definately interesting subbed, how does it smell, can you relate Axcite to any other cologne sprays that you have used or smelled ya know?
congrats on gettin the ass nudge always funny when ladies do that, and glad your getting noticed, but remember women arent going to be all on you cuz of your cologne women like confidence dude so eveywhere you go just think your the **** and no girl matters and have the attitude that you just dont give a ****, whether she talks to you or not, but when she does than make your move and just be you, overall BE YOU!! and just dont care man good luck im here for the ride!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Ok, yesterday with this was opposite day. Usually a girl who is a 6-7 on the very subjective physical rating scale, appreciates attention more than a girl who is an 8 or above.

Yesterday for some reason, the more attractive ones were more into it and flirting back more, then those less so.
Now, I will admit the sample size wasn't huge, so more research is needed before a conclusion can be made.

I need to get N<30, for statistically valid results, haha. Need to talk to more girls...ya know...for research's sake. ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I need to get N<30, for statistically valid results, haha. Need to talk to more girls...ya know...for research's sake. ;)
FOR SCIENCE!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
ok, more research studies....

We had a thanksgiving get together on Tuesday night with our church group. A new girl I'm interisted in was there also, as well as a few I kinda know, but we shall see where things go. The girl I'm interisted in sat next to me, and we talked for quite a bit, and built some comfort.

After dinner, we all were making jokes and messing around in this big hall where we had set up the tables. Well, we start talking about up coming events, and I bring up salsa dancing. I'm one of the few who can, in the group, and it's a lot of fun. I wind up giving an impromptu salsa lesson to a bunch of people, and dancing with a couple of the girls. It was an awesome demonstration of value on my part. My status in the room was unbeatable at that point.

I truly believe that AXcite gave me a more alpha confidence to do that.
There will be a grill out today with some of the same people, and we are taking a limo downtown tonight to go salsa dancing. Will report back...

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I've found that wearing it everyday somewhat lessens it's effect on me. I've taken to wearing it every other day, or spot usage, like before I'm going out, or I know I will be in a place with girls I want to meet.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
ok, more research studies....

We had a thanksgiving get together on Tuesday night with our church group. A new girl I'm interisted in was there also, as well as a few I kinda know, but we shall see where things go. The girl I'm interisted in sat next to me, and we talked for quite a bit, and built some comfort.

After dinner, we all were making jokes and messing around in this big hall where we had set up the tables. Well, we start talking about up coming events, and I bring up salsa dancing. I'm one of the few who can, in the group, and it's a lot of fun. I wind up giving an impromptu salsa lesson to a bunch of people, and dancing with a couple of the girls. It was an awesome demonstration of value on my part. My status in the room was unbeatable at that point.

I truly believe that AXcite gave me a more alpha confidence to do that.
There will be a grill out today with some of the same people, and we are taking a limo downtown tonight to go salsa dancing. Will report back...

Hey, this is awesome! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Axcite. :thumbsup: We've had some very "interesting" interactions with women when wearing Axcite...things that just don't normally happen :p

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal GT. Looks like you're having some good results!