Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice intro man. Subbed in on this one :cheers:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm chubbed also! Funny how you made another log!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
When are you starting this? you still in Mexico?<--- The good times, wish I was still In Cali!:djparty:

i have used 2 scoops and i will be updating it today! All i can say is, the workouts on this stuff are amazing! i feel like im back on my hdrol!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
sorry grila, but j/w wut the final stats were on the Hdrol? before and after weight...
I gained around 8-10lbs. I think more becausei lost bf. I will have a final review and stats post on my hdrol log. sorry for taking so long. been very bus with finals and then left for mexico. Now i am on top of stuff again.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Nice intro man. Subbed in on this one :cheers:

lol i was just reading your post about putting the derma on your nutz! dude, you must have some nutz of iron.

How you been bro?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy, you say the workouts are amazing on this, any details, looks like your going to have a great run, the ingredient profile on this stuff is like a who's who of effective supps, your last thread was great buddy, this one is going to be gargantuan, my belarussian bear.

Russian

BBII

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Workout: arms

just to remind everyone, i really am trying to focus on form. There was no rocking going on in these curls!

Hammer curls:
1. 35lb 10reps
2. 40lb 8reps
3. 45lb 6reps
4. 20lb 20reps

Over head DB skull crushers:
1. 70lb 10reps
2. 80lb 8reps
3. 90lb 6reps
4. 50lb 20reps

Close grip BB curls:
1st. 70lb 10reps
2. 80lb 8reps
3. 90lb 6reps
4. 50lb 20reps

Weighted Dipps:
1. +25lb 10reps
2. +35lb 8reps
3. +45lb 6reps
4. +0lb 20reps

Crazy 8's: all were done with 8 reps, unless otherwise posted.
1. 90lb (pr)
2. 80lb
3. 70lb
4. 60lb
5. 50lb
6. 40lb
7. 30lb
8. 20lb
9. 15lb
10. 20lb
11. 30lb
12. 40lb
13. 50lb
14. 60lb 3reps

" WOW! my shiz hurts!" (GJJ after this exercise)

Tri pulldowns using rope:
1. 50lb 10reps
2. 60lb 8reps
3. 70lb 6reps
4. 30lb 20reps

Overview: Well today was a great day! I had a hardcore workout and I am really liking the gym here at my hotel/resort. I worked out with my dad and he was not able to keep up with me!

Rating and Review:
Stim effect/energy: I was very aware of the energy i got from Anadrolic State! I didnt quite get the shakes, but still felt like "WOW I feel like I am going to explode!" Th energy did not seem to peak and fall, it was consistent throughout the workout.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: /5

Pump: Normally, with a PW supp, I dont feel the pumps on the first time. This workout they were very noticable. I felt really puffy! When I went down to the beach, a few of the girls there even noticed I looked inflated! While in the gym, i noticed them, but the pumps were not to the point where i lost any range on my exercise.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: /5

Vascularity: The vascularity, was awesome! I had veins running through my bi's so large, I was sick! My dad said that e saw a vein in my tri, but i never saw it. so.....
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: /5

Strength: was up a tiny bit. I did the crazy 8's starting at 90lb was hard, but i did it for the first time! I was able to do weights that are normally harder for me. It was nice knowing that I dont need a spot as much as i thought I would.

Endurance: was up a lot! I lasted through all my workouts and never felt tired. the only reason I stopped on the crazy 8's was because my bi's hurt too uch to continue!

Taste: taste is not bad! I actually like that it tastes like cinn! the flavor is very light. Also, the stuff mixes very well!

Oh aand just to let everyone know! I never had any stomach issues. The psarm is not a problem!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Workout: arms

just to remind everyone, i really am trying to focus on form. There was no rocking going on in these curls!

Hammer curls:
1. 35lb 10reps
2. 40lb 8reps
3. 45lb 6reps
4. 20lb 20reps

Over head DB skull crushers:
1. 70lb 10reps
2. 80lb 8reps
3. 90lb 6reps
4. 50lb 20reps

Close grip BB curls:
1st. 70lb 10reps
2. 80lb 8reps
3. 90lb 6reps
4. 50lb 20reps

Weighted Dipps:
1. +25lb 10reps
2. +35lb 8reps
3. +45lb 6reps
4. +0lb 20reps

Crazy 8's: all were done with 8 reps, unless otherwise posted.
1. 90lb (pr)
2. 80lb
3. 70lb
4. 60lb
5. 50lb
6. 40lb
7. 30lb
8. 20lb
9. 15lb
10. 20lb
11. 30lb
12. 40lb
13. 50lb
14. 60lb 3reps

" WOW! my shiz hurts!" (GJJ after this exercise)

Tri pulldowns using rope:
1. 50lb 10reps
2. 60lb 8reps
3. 70lb 6reps
4. 30lb 20reps

Overview: Well today was a great day! I had a hardcore workout and I am really liking the gym here at my hotel/resort. I worked out with my dad and he was not able to keep up with me!

Rating and Review:
Stim effect/energy: I was very aware of the energy i got from Anadrolic State! I didnt quite get the shakes, but still felt like "WOW I feel like I am going to explode!" Th energy did not seem to peak and fall, it was consistent throughout the workout.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: /5

Pump: Normally, with a PW supp, I dont feel the pumps on the first time. This workout they were very noticable. I felt really puffy! When I went down to the beach, a few of the girls there even noticed I looked inflated! While in the gym, i noticed them, but the pumps were not to the point where i lost any range on my exercise.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: /5

Vascularity: The vascularity, was awesome! I had veins running through my bi's so large, I was sick! My dad said that e saw a vein in my tri, but i never saw it. so.....

Strength: was up a tiny bit. I did the crazy 8's starting at 90lb was hard, but i did it for the first time! I was able to do weights that are normally harder for me. It was nice knowing that I dont need a spot as much as i thought I would.

Endurance: was up a lot! I lasted through all my workouts and never felt tired. the only reason I stopped on the crazy 8's was because my bi's hurt too uch to continue!

Taste: taste is not bad! I actually like that it tastes like cinn! the flavor is very light. Also, the stuff mixes very well!

Oh aand just to let everyone know! I never had any stomach issues. The psarm is not a problem!
NICE!!! Can't wait to see what results you get off of this! You should let us know if it helps at all in the GJJ!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout. Wait for a back/leg workout... then tell me about your stomach issues. Mine seem mostly like just a light head and a slightly upset stomach for a moment or two, and has only happened on back or leg day.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout and review bud! Forgive my tardness but what are crazy 8's?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always ready to blow chunks after leg day...no matter what I take pre! Grila, is the salt around the cup rim a problem when drinking your AS? j/k hehheh Man I wish I was there..

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
* Start out with a 20 lb. barbell (or whatever weight works for you).

* Perform 8 strict reps of standing barbell curls. Strict means no leaning back or forward, no moving your elbows, and no "swinging" the weight up. Use your biceps only to do the exercise!

* Once you finish your 8 reps put the 20 lb. barbell down and immediately pick up the 30 lb. barbell

* Once again perform 8 strict reps.

* Keep going up in weight until you cannot get 8 strict reps with a certain weight. For example, if you can only get 6 reps with the 50 lb. Barbell, stop and put it down.

* Rest for 2 minutes.

* After 2 minutes of rest pick up the 50 lb barbell and perform 8 strict reps, then drop down to the 40 and do 8 etc. On this set you must perform 8 reps with each weight.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You should buy a bullwhip and a machete while you are in Mexico.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

* Perform 8 strict reps of standing barbell curls. Strict means no leaning back or forward, no moving your elbows, and no "swinging" the weight up. Use your biceps only to do the exercise!

* Once you finish your 8 reps put the 20 lb. barbell down and immediately pick up the 30 lb. barbell

* Keep going up in weight until you cannot get 8 strict reps with a certain weight. For example, if you can only get 6 reps with the 50 lb. Barbell, stop and put it down.

* Rest for 2 minutes.

* After 2 minutes of rest pick up the 50 lb barbell and perform 8 strict reps, then drop down to the 40 and do 8 etc. On this set you must perform 8 reps with each weight.
thanx man! Sounds sexy! Will have to give this a shot next arm workout!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
thanx man! Sounds sexy! Will have to give this a shot next arm workout!
I'm assuming you already know what 21's are too? That's another bicep killer. Also standing cable pull-ins. Money and I did those in Cali and blew up.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming you already know what 21's are too? That's another bicep killer. Also standing cable pull-ins. Money and I did those in Cali and blew up.
21's are some of my favorites for a good pump.

I have been going back to the basics though with simple preacher curls.

I like pyramids too, but I need a training parter to pull that off right as far as the res periods go.

(pyramids being, start with a weight and 1 rep, then give the weight to your partner, he does one rep. Then repeat with 2 reps, then 3 reps all the way to 10.

You end up doing 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 reps in a sitting. I usually want to cry by the end.:lol: ... I think that is 55 total reps.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn those pyramids sound killer!

Yes, Timber, I know of 21's. Havent done them since HS. You got me wantn to throw them into my next bi work too :D

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I really don't go overboard on biceps... Mine tend to grow pretty damn fast. I do 2 exercises exclusively for biceps once per Timbersplit - and I try to rotate the exercises each time.

Also really like doing burnout sets with pre-weighted Free EZ Curl bars - start with 105 and go till I can't move it, then drop 10 pounds all the way down to 35 or so... KILLER. I do one or two sets.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here Ill prob try out these crazy 8s next bi workout and do 21s next time. Thanks for the tips guys!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Alternatively, you could just increase your "me" time... Lends itself to some pretty serious bicep development.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha :toofunny: shoulda seen that cummin

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would those be supersets, 21s,hammers,rest pause??

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I really don't go overboard on biceps... Mine tend to grow pretty damn fast. I do 2 exercises exclusively for biceps once per Timbersplit - and I try to rotate the exercises each time.

Also really like doing burnout sets with pre-weighted Free EZ Curl bars - start with 105 and go till I can't move it, then drop 10 pounds all the way down to 35 or so... KILLER. I do one or two sets.
a timbersplit? :toofunny:

You should start your own training DVD and sell it on late-night cable infomercials.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
NICE!!! Can't wait to see what results you get off of this! You should let us know if it helps at all in the GJJ!
Thanks bro!
when I get home, I will try a scoop before I go to practice.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like alot of "Me-time" to me...hehheh j/k TL

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout. Wait for a back/leg workout... then tell me about your stomach issues. Mine seem mostly like just a light head and a slightly upset stomach for a moment or two, and has only happened on back or leg day.

I will be working legs in the next 2 days! I will see how I feel. The bitch of it is, at this gym they only have a smith machine for squats!!! thats the down fall of the mexican gym.... lol

well maybe i can try and go ass to the grass at 320lb instead of just to para. yadadimean GMG?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
GMG is the correct version of Crazy 8's. I do a moded version.

I use the preacher curls. this is done so I have less of a chance to cheat and i can really focus on my bi's.

Then, I grab the highest weight I can do for 8 complete reps.
Remember you must have a partner for this.

I have my partner grab the next BB that is 10lbs lighter, and do 8reps. This trend continues till you hit the 20lb bar.

After hiting the 20lb bar, you then go back up by either 5 or 10lbs. once you can not hit 8 complete reps, the owrkout is finished! lol

There are no rest periods either! It is continuous!

hope this helps! I tear up everytime i do this, because it hurts mor then.... well.... idk... not worse then an armbar, but it is up there!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
I'm always ready to blow chunks after leg day...no matter what I take pre! Grila, is the salt around the cup rim a problem when drinking your AS? j/k hehheh Man I wish I was there..
wait a sec, maybe my "shitty" leg day was normal then!

ps. subbed :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I will be working legs in the next 2 days! I will see how I feel. The bitch of it is, at this gym they only have a smith machine for squats!!! thats the down fall of the mexican gym.... lol

well maybe i can try and go ass to the grass at 320lb instead of just to para. yadadimean GMG?
I like a smith machine squat day every once in a while. You have the right idea with the heavy weights.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could talk the wifey into a leg press for the home. Oh well...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Christ... you squat 320?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I threw up on my back day on Friday...

Its horrible, but awesome all at the same time. My gym has mouthwash in the locker room - so it's an easy fix - that and a couple pieces of Orbit and I'm back in the game.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the little victories right Timber!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

:ROFL: oh, there is nothing better then a AS margarita on the rocks! lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Its horrible, but awesome all at the same time. My gym has mouthwash in the locker room - so it's an easy fix - that and a couple pieces of Orbit and I'm back in the game.
That's awesome! I'm also in the spew club.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go hard or go home boys!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

* Rest for 2 minutes.

this is the correct way, but i alternate between this and my way.

by the way, great detail!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Alternatively, you could just increase your "me" time... Lends itself to some pretty serious bicep development.

haha!

I have not had to much "me time" while in mexico. led zepplin and i have stayed pretty busy. If you know what i mean.... lol

Last edited:
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
a timbersplit? :toofunny:

You should start your own training DVD and sell it on late-night cable infomercials.

I thought the samething when i saw that!! too bad you beat me to the f'ing punch! :nono:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could talk the wifey into a leg press for the home. Oh well...
You could always make you a leg press. I had plans drawn up to build a vertical leg press. Then I found a horizontal leg press instead. But the home-made machine was definitely do-able!! :thumbsup:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Christ... you squat 320?

yep, I have been getting it para with a spotter. My legs are my strongest part.

remember when i was telling that guy in my frat that i squated that much and he talked **** and said he was squating 420lb in H.S.??

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

man i wish i had mouth wash at my gym!!! never thrown up on a back day..... must mean i am not working my back hard enough! why am i such a bitch!! lol