Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need for apologies Grila...family is the most important.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Workout: legs

Leg press:
1st: 690lb 10reps
2nd: 780 8reps
3rd: 820 6reps

Hami curl:
1st: 250lb 12reps
2nd: 270lb 9reps
3rd: 290lb 7reps

Standing calve raises:
1st: 220lb 20reps
2nd: 220lb 20reps
3rd: 220lb 20reps

Dead lifts straight legged:
1st: 245lb 10reps
2nd: 265lb 8reps
3rd: 285lb 6reps

Seated calve raises:
1st: 100lb 10reps
2nd: 125lb 8reps
3rd: 135lb 6reps

Squats:
1st: 260lb 12reps
2nd: 280lb 10reps
3rd: 300lb 8reps

DB lunges:
1st: 50lbs 20reps
2nd: 50lbs 20reps
3rd: 50lbs 20reps

MT Practice

Overview: Again, I used 2 scoops.

Review:

Stim effect/energy: I had the jitters for a little while. Then it subsided after my first exercise. The energy lasted past my full MT practice. It was a great practice because my focus was way up! Best I have done in a long time!!
5/5

Pump: the pump was crazy! I couldn’t finish my body triangle or my regular triangle/

Vascularity: was crazy, crazy, crazy!
5/5

Strength: was great, I must say I have hardly lost any strength from the end of my cycle.
5/5

Endurance: I felt like it was amazing, but I needed to take a step down and focus on getting more forced reps and less spotted reps.
5/5

Recovery: was great. My butt and hip flexors were a little sore. (no homo)
4/5

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grila, you have some very strong legs bro!! Way to get it done.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Workout: Shoulders

Iso-lateral behind neck press:
1st: 95lb 10reps
2nd: 105lb 8reps
3rd: 115lb 6reps (PR)

Rear delt machine press:
1st: 130lb 10reps
2nd: 140lb 8reps
3rd: 150lb 6reps (PR)

Shrugs:
Sets 1-3: 290lb 20reps each set

DB side raises:
1st: 35lb 10reps
2nd: 40lb 8reps
3rd: 45lb 6eps (PR)

Bent over DB raises:
1st: 35lb 10reps
2nd: 40lb 8reps
3rd: 45lb 6reps

DB shrugs:
1st: 80lb 20reps
2nd: 90lb 20reps
3rd: 100lb 20reps

BJJ/MT practice

Overview: 2 scoop again.

Ratings and Review:

Stim effect/energy: WOW! I had a huge rush of energy! The energy lasted the entire workout and practice. I have realized that I on days of working out and doing mma practice 2 scoops are needed.

Pump: my pump was sick! My rear delts looked the largest I had ever seen them!
5/5

Vascularity: my veins were in each shoulder, but I had an extra in my left shoulder! My forearms were veiny as hell!
5/5

Strength: I think the PR’s say it all! I am getting stronger and stronger!
5/5

Endurance: lasted the whole workout! I usually gas after my bjj or mt practice.
5/5

Recovery: not sore whatsoever!
5/5

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! 45s for bentover laterals is killer man!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heckuva alot of PRs happening here...schweet!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man you just summed it up for me, I knew I had chicken legs, but seeing the 690, 780, 820 on leg press just told me allot! and 45's on side raise's! killer job buddy:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P.S. you should get the PR award! :):usa2:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 last day....

Workout: Back

Wide grip pull ups:
1st: BW 18reps
2nd: BW 14reps
3rd: BW 12reps

Neutral grip pull downs:
1st: 190lb 10reps
2nd: 205lb 10reps
3rd: 220lb 8reps

Bent over Barbell row:
1st: 145lb 10reps
2nd: 165lb 8reps
3rd: 185lb 6reps

Lat pull down:
1st: 190lb 10reps
2nd: 205lb 8reps
3rd: 220lb 6reps

Dumbbell rows:
1st: 100lb 12reps
2nd: 100lb 8reps

Reverse fly machine:
1st: 160lb 10reps
2nd: 170lb 8reps
3rd: 180lb 6reps

BJJ practice

Overview: well it has been quite a ride! Just used my last 2 scoops. Good thing is I have a whole other bottle sitting in my room chillen! Muahahahahaha!

Rating and Review:
Stim effect/energy: the energy has been long long lasting!!!!!!!!!! Again it lasted all the way through my jujitsu practice.
5/5

Pump: Pump was good, not as good as it has been. Don’t get me wrong, it was still very good lats and traps and rear delts were pumped. The thing is nothing was recockulously pumped.
4/5

Vascularity: forearms were crazy veiny!
4/5

Strength: Strength is doing very well! I am very sad to be off of the AS toabd this is my last day! Felt strong all day!
5/5

Endurance: endurance was very nice! Felt like I was able to move weight and didn’t need to wait. Didn’t fatigue very fast!

Recovery: I was good the next day!
5/5

well it was a great ride! I will have my review up tomorrow, this i promise! pics will be up soon!

I would like to thank everyone for their support. it has been a hard couple weeks. I really am happy to have the support and friends that i have here! thank you all of you!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! thank you once again for SUCH a quality and detailed log! Always a pleasure!

*edit*

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grila-- over all awesome log, and fun to be apart of it buddy! You are getting the AM PR award! but seriously, I hope all is well with your Grandma, prayers go out bro!

~LG33~

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
final review

My Final Review:

Stim/Energy: I tried 1 scoop and 2 scoops. Using AS at 1 scoop is great. It gives you a nice, cool, steady string of energy. If I was just doing a nice 1hr to 1hr 30min workout, one scoop lasted me the whole way through. I never noticed any depletion of energy even after 22 days. It was the same nice energy I had from day one. When using one scoop and doing a 1hr 15min workout then going to BJJ practice, I would hit a wall. I would get about 30mins in and then just be pooped!! In the end of the log I decided to run 2 scoops for the last few days to see how long I could last. Well, I felt very jittery for the first 15mins, then I felt really good, like a high. The workouts went well, I liked 1 scoop more then 2, but as for the needed extra energy, it worked. When using 2 scoops and doing my workout and MMA practice, I was able to last all the way through my 2 workouts!

Rating: 5/5

Vascularity: As far as vascularity goes, AS was the best pre-workout vein pumping product I have ever used. There were a few days where I noticed no veins, but for the most part my forearms were usually very veiny! When I moved to 2 scoops I noticed veinage all the time! During this log I also noticed a few new veins, one in my chest and one in my shoulder.

Rating: 4/5

Pump: The pump was very good on this supplement. I generally, don’t get these amazing pumps that people speak of from other NO products. This supplement was pretty good, in terms of making you feel swole! I was once told my delts looked like GSP’s delts. I didn’t believe him, but it was still nice to hear. My delts, legs, traps, lats and chest always felt very pumped when using this product. I noticed that the pump lasted well after being done with the gym. This will very much help when I am heading to the beach this summer!

Strength: The strength on AS is unparalleled! I felt strong as **** on this product! I hit PR’s or stayed the same in strength, and that is coming off a cycle! I thought I would for sure lose a bunch of strength, but not a chance! I don’t know if it was the natural serm or the AI that is in this, but for a PCT this PW drink is a must! That is not to say it would not be good for regular use, because it would be good!

Endurance: The endurance on this product is very good. I had a few days where I needed more time in between sets. For the most part I never needed to rest! I felt like I could use short rest periods and still build muscle and not lose any strength on my next set!

Recovery: There really is not a lot to say here, besides the fact that I was able to heal up in either a day or two. The true test for me was a legs day! I know that if I am able to sit down with minimal pain after a leg day, then this stuff works! The truth is I was able to sit after doing my legs day! I am sold on this product!

Overall view: This is the most impressive PW supp I have used. The major pros of this product is the synergy. All the ingredients in this product work very well together!! The one con I have about this product is the taste, at first I didn’t think it was that bad. As I went further in the log I noticed the taste to not be that good. I would not say the taste is unbearable, but it could use a little work. I don’t really care, as long as the stuff does not taste like NO Shotgun! AS does not taste anywhere close to NO Shotgun! The taste is bearable.

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

I would like to thank LG and it’s reps for allowing me to log this product for them! I also would like to thank all of you for your support during this hard time in my life! I truly appreciate it!
Final

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great review bud, I might have to try this out when I'm done with my assault.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man :) Hope the family etc is well, and I wont use the word "suck" in your log again... haha :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nicely done Grila! LG picked a good candidate for the log. All the best for you and the family!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Twas a good log mah friend! And reviewed very well! :D

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great log! I can't wait to try this product in the upcoming months.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice to have you back!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whut up Grila, the Vanilla Killa? You still smashing that cold hard steel bro?

Grilajujitsu1

Awards
Whut up Grila, the Vanilla Killa? You still smashing that cold hard steel bro?

The Thunda from down unda! (no homo) You know it! I lost a little bit, cuz i started boxing and grappling 4hrs every day. its hard to keep all that size on, ya know? its all good though, I am doing a bulk/recomp so i should be able to get back to 165-170 easy.

how's life? whats new?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Thunda from down unda! (no homo) You know it! I lost a little bit, cuz i started boxing and grappling 4hrs every day. its hard to keep all that size on, ya know? its all good though, I am doing a bulk/recomp so i should be able to get back to 165-170 easy.

how's life? whats new?
Life is eternal and there is no new thing under the sun.
And you know this.......mayne!!!:head: