Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are adding the Epi-V to this don't even sweat the water. YOu will be dry as a bone in no time flat. Also in the mean time, if you like it add a lot of asparagus to your diet and the water will come right off. It has excellent diuretic properties naturally.
If I could stomach asparagus I would try that sometime. I didn't know that about it. Learn something new every day!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are adding the Epi-V to this don't even sweat the water. YOu will be dry as a bone in no time flat. Also in the mean time, if you like it add a lot of asparagus to your diet and the water will come right off. It has excellent diuretic properties naturally.
Cant give you reputation points need to spread it around it says. But very good info. Heck I was not even aware of this.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Well...today sucked total A$$. I didn't get to the gym because I spent 4 hours in the frame shop after school getting my work ready for an upcoming art opening. My nutrition was Sh!t because I wasn't home all day to eat, and on top of that I didn't get all my supplements in...Just an all around sh!t day!!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

3 CEE caps

Training

I was supposed to hit workout II of the Kleen Machine, but as I stated got tied up in other things. My plan is to hit this tomorrow, but I have a curriculum planning meeting with central office for state wide visual arts course of study so hopefully it isn't an all day affair.

Nutrition

1,339 Calories
Fat- 33.9g (22%)
Carbohydrate- 117.7g (34%)
Protein- 153.1g (44%)

mathew34

Awards
WOW!! that's awesome man!! :slaphappy: :slaphappy: :slaphappy:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck Green, just another recovery day brother. Don't sweat the small stuff you got 50 years to lift. ;) Tomorrow you are planning out how to change kids lives and today you were dealing with what you need to do to satisfy one of your other passions. In the big picture not a bad couple of days... ;)

If you get your lift in tomorrow great if not hit it on the flip side. We all know you aren't slacking just remind yourself of it. Tons of priorities in life they can't all be no. 1 all the time.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Them ****ty days just gives us more reason to kick A$$ the next day. I feel you bro! I got two shots in my shoulder today 22222 I thought the dang dr lost his mind. Tomorrow think hard about this ****ty day and tear it up in the gym bro.

Well...today sucked total A$$. I didn't get to the gym because I spent 4 hours in the frame shop after school getting my work ready for an upcoming art opening. My nutrition was Sh!t because I wasn't home all day to eat, and on top of that I didn't get all my supplements in...Just an all around sh!t day!!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

3 CEE caps

Training

I was supposed to hit workout II of the Kleen Machine, but as I stated got tied up in other things. My plan is to hit this tomorrow, but I have a curriculum planning meeting with central office for state wide visual arts course of study so hopefully it isn't an all day affair.

Nutrition

1,339 Calories
Fat- 33.9g (22%)
Carbohydrate- 117.7g (34%)
Protein- 153.1g (44%)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck Green, just another recovery day brother. Don't sweat the small stuff you got 50 years to lift. ;) Tomorrow you are planning out how to change kids lives and today you were dealing with what you need to do to satisfy one of your other passions. In the big picture not a bad couple of days... ;)

If you get your lift in tomorrow great if not hit it on the flip side. We all know you aren't slacking just remind yourself of it. Tons of priorities in life they can't all be no. 1 all the time.
I could not have said it better. We all have set backs. As I always have (everything happens for a reason, and the only person who knows the answer is the man upstairs!) I am not much of a religious guy but I have always believed in that statement.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks for the pick me ups gentlemen. I get cranky when I miss the gym. Hoping to hit it hard today get in some needed cardio as well.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the pick me ups gentlemen. I get cranky when I miss the gym. Hoping to hit it hard today get in some needed cardio as well.
Yeah bro that Dr told me to take couple days off and my wife said get the heck back in the gym. She don't like me when I sit around the house! lol I'm going to hit chest today and smack myself around.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit it hard brah!

I know how you feel. This new program has me going 1on 2 off and I MISS my gym time. I have Judo though lol. I love training and getting strong! Feeling strong. Hit it HARD today.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro that Dr told me to take couple days off and my wife said get the heck back in the gym. She don't like me when I sit around the house! lol I'm going to hit chest today and smack myself around.
I told my wife Id stop training one time cause she got mad for something related to training or something... and she said "Wont you die without working out?" and I was like... yea... probably...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I told my wife Id stop training one time cause she got mad for something related to training or something... and she said "Wont you die without working out?" and I was like... yea... probably...
Yeah that's why i think it's so important to have a girl that has an interest in life long fitness. No matter how busy I am...I will always make time for the gym.

Looking great in here Green....keep up the good work

mathew34

Awards
go Packers, your wife is so supportive about your health!! perfect wife!! :thumbsup:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen you are the best bro I love you for that!!!! I'm def luckey as my wife loves seeing me hit the gym and feel better about myself. Not to mention the libido and well being it gives me. She's my personal nurse since she's the one giving me my trt shots hehee!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
2 Scoops Peach Tea Lit-Up
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 2
Flat Bench 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265x2sets 245x3sets I was so excited I forgot to do the SSUF Ha!

All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF
No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.

Wide grip Barbell Rows (arms should be being forced to travel with elbows out more due to grip. Focuses more on upper back, and rear deltoids), 225x8 > 205x8 > 185x8

Push Press, 55x8 > 45x8 > 35x6

T-Cups (alternating movement between front and lateral raises stop at bottom just before where the tension releases from the shoulder, never let arm go all the way down then change directions. So it is one front, one lateral, one front, one lateral... prepare to be demolished) 20x8 > 15x7 >5x7

Barbell Hack Squat or Front Squat, depending on grip strength you may need wraps for the BB Hack Squats. I chose to do front squats here. The rack was in use so I had to clean the weight thus the low weight. 135x8 > 135x8 > 135x8

Lying Leg Curls or if grip is still there hit SL Dead Lifts I chose SL Deads here.
175x8 > 155x8 > 135x8

I have to say that I really wasnt in it today due to that fugging meeting and my pounding headache, but I will destory these numbers next week!

Nutrition

2,191Calories
Fat- 88.4g (37%)
Carbohydrate- 112.5g (21%)
Protein- 219.6g (41%)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother that is impressive on the flat bench and I almost fell off the bed where you said you got to excited hells yeah!!! Keep killing it bro and hopefully your stinking headaches will stop!!!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 2
Flat Bench 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265x2sets 245x3sets I was so excited I forgot to do the SSUF Ha!

Wide grip Barbell Rows (arms should be being forced to travel with elbows out more due to grip. Focuses more on upper back, and rear deltoids), 225x8 > 205x8 > 185x8

T-Cups (alternating movement between front and lateral raises stop at bottom just before where the tension releases from the shoulder, never let arm go all the way down then change directions. So it is one front, one lateral, one front, one lateral... prepare to be demolished) 20x8 > 15x7 >5x7

Barbell Hack Squat or Front Squat, depending on grip strength you may need wraps for the BB Hack Squats. I chose to do front squats here. The rack was in use so I had to clean the weight thus the low weight. 135x8 > 135x8 > 135x8

Lying Leg Curls or if grip is still there hit SL Dead Lifts I chose SL Deads here.
175x8 > 155x8 > 135x8

I have to say that I really wasnt in it today due to that fugging meeting and my pounding headache, but I will destory these numbers next week!

Nutrition

2,191Calories
Fat- 88.4g (37%)
Protein- 219.6g (41%)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 2

175x8 > 155x8 > 135x8

Nutrition

2,191Calories
Fat- 88.4g (37%)
Protein- 219.6g (41%)
Really strong workout man!! 265 on bench... man that's some mean strength there. Sux about the headaches and stuff. I'm sure you'll hit new PRs next workout though. Cant wait for you to add in the Epi-V... I'm looking to run Epi-Strong with Transaderm one day.

Your macros are very nice too, very very nice. ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killing it well in here Mr Green! Nice job! :cheers:

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Attending the NC Art Education Association conference this weekend. I'll be back on Sunday. Looking forward to Monday no obligations for the week just busting A$$ in the gym and cleaning up the physique.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent work regardless. It takes a bit to get used to and by the time you kill it on the 5x5 the other sneak up on you. I havew a new Saturday workout plan in my new log I think it is just beasty!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attending the NC Art Education Association conference this weekend. I'll be back on Sunday. Looking forward to Monday no obligations for the week just busting A$$ in the gym and cleaning up the physique.

Sounds like a plan man! I'm cleaning things up for the next two weeks myself before going bulk mode when I start my next cycle up with some transaderm included!:sgrin:

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Im starting to assimilate to the Transaderm. I am back down to around 210 and begining to shed some of that water. I still have some work to do, but I would say that with about half the bottle still left there is plenty of time to really reap some benefits from this product.

This is going to be another tricky week with hanging and opening my show, but I definitely will get my workouts in when ever I can. Todays lift went well, and felt really good.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265 (5x5) > 245x8 > 225x10

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x10 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x12 > 55x10

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x7 > 25x8

Incline DB Curls, 45x8 > 35x7 > 20x6

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x10 > 20x8

Treadmill Sprints, 30sec. @ 10mph followed by 30sec. Rest (15 minutes)

Nutrition
1,516 Calories
Fat- 34.4g (19%)
Carbohydrate- 113.1g (29%)
Protein- 206.8g (52%)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's some pretty low calories there buddy~~ Kinda low for a build day no? Specially a LEG day lol. Well I guess you're trying to get the most fat burning possible! Good job on holding back!!

here is my shameless plug man, started my log, going to start rubbing tomorrow ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im starting to assimilate to the Transaderm. I am back down to around 210 and begining to shed some of that water. I still have some work to do, but I would say that with about half the bottle still left there is plenty of time to really reap some benefits from this product.

This is going to be another tricky week with hanging and opening my show, but I definitely will get my workouts in when ever I can. Todays lift went well, and felt really good.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265 (5x5) > 245x8 > 225x10

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x10 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x12 > 55x10

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x7 > 25x8

Incline DB Curls, 45x8 > 35x7 > 20x6

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x10 > 20x8

Treadmill Sprints, 30sec. @ 10mph followed by 30sec. Rest (15 minutes)

Nutrition
1,516 Calories
Fat- 34.4g (19%)
Carbohydrate- 113.1g (29%)
Protein- 206.8g (52%)

Nice workout. I had to change mine up a little since the gym was crowded. I went lighter than normal just because I am getting back into it from my lower back issue.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
that's some pretty low calories there buddy~~ Kinda low for a build day no? Specially a LEG day lol. Well I guess you're trying to get the most fat burning possible! Good job on holding back!!

here is my shameless plug man, started my log, going to start rubbing tomorrow ;)
Yeah I'm a little disappointed in my cals today I just had absolutely no appetite after those sprints. It was probably not a bad thing though considering I didn't get a lift in during the conference and my nutrition wasn't the best. On the other hand my macros looked good. Looking forward to your Transaderm LOG bro.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice workout. I had to change mine up a little since the gym was crowded. I went lighter than normal just because I am getting back into it from my lower back issue.
Nothing worse than a crowded gym! Hope the back is getting stronger bro, injuries blow and even more so ones that take you out of the game.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75lbs on db inclines drooooolllllll!! I want those lol. Good workout brother glad to see the products working for yah.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man, but I agree that hitting your calorie mark on build days are pretty important. I went too low on them at first a few months ago when I was aggressive in my cutting and ended up losing some strength (and possibly LBM) in the process.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you are drying up and did not have to take an AI ?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
So you are drying up and did not have to take an AI ?
Yes sir. I think the adjustment in calories and macros is kicking be back into gear.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yesterday (my internet wasn't working)

Calories back up, and starting to feel yestedays lift. I hit Abs and some cardio today, and will be jumping into Kleen Machine WKT II of Phase II. Looking to smash last weeks numbers.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Rest Day

Abs and Elliptical

Nutrition

2,183 Calories
Fat- 56.5g (24%)
Carbohydrate- 142.1g (27%)
Protein- 265g (50%)

Today

Had good energy at the gym today, and calories are on point. Just got my claws for my Wolverine Halloween interpretation...should be $ baby!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 2

Flat Bench 5 X 5 + SSUF
(Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 245x5 (5 sets) > 225x5 > 135x10

Wide grip Barbell Rows (arms should be being forced to travel with elbows out more due to grip. Focuses more on upper back, and rear deltoids), 225x8, 205x10 > 185x12 smoked these today...I was feeling like a BA MOFO

Push Press, 55x8, 45x10 > 35x8 used DBs, barbell kills on a past injury to my left bicep.

T-Cups (alternating movement between front and lateral raises stop at bottom just before where the tension releases from the shoulder, never let arm go all the way down then change directions. So it is one front, one lateral, one front, one lateral... prepare to be demolished) 15x6, 10x5 > 5x6 these are unbelievably difficult, but extremely effective.

Barbell Hack Squat or Front Squat, depending on grip strength you may need wraps for the BB Hack Squats. I chose to do front squats here. 175x8,155x10 > 135x6

Lying Leg Curls or if grip is still there hit SL Dead Lifts I chose Leg Curls here. 170x8, 110x10 > 50x15 felt awesome, and had trouble walking after.

Sprints, 50yard then 50yard walk x5

I felt like a machine today. I think its safe to say that im starting to make my comeback.

Nutrition

2,615Calories
Fat- 68.7g (25%)
Carbohydrate- 184g (30%)
Protein- 275.5g (45%)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Wolverine should be awesome with your physique. And that workout OMG...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wolverine!!!
Man that's the costume I wanted.
But then again.... Thor..

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Definitely just put my hand through the window in my classroom. About to get stitched up here any minute. Man I'm gonna be pissed if this puts me out of the gym...WTF!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely just put my hand through the window in my classroom. About to get stitched up here any minute. Man I'm gonna be pissed if this puts me out of the gym...WTF!
Man transaderm must have given you some serious rage. Lol. Hope all is well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man.. you alright green?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Couple of stitches. All good

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn Green be careful, how did you manage putting your hand through the window anyway?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Pretty bumbed about the stitches in my finger, but I’ll find ways to get around it. Calories were good today, and I got some needed cardio in. Looks like I’m going to have to do some serious leg workouts for a week or so untill I have clearance to lift again.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Elliptical, 30 minutes @ moderate resistance

Nutrition

2,105 Calories
Fat- 77.7g (33%)
Carbohydrate- 115.2g (22%)
Protein- 244g (46%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
securedownload.jpg
Ok gentlemen, I was in my classroom watching a group of students playing grab a$$ in the hall way so I told them to get to class. About ten minutes later I see the same group outside my classroom window (we have a campus style layout) d!ck dancing around and throwing stuff at each other...so I went to pound on the window to get their attention, and sure enough my hand just shattered the glass...needless to say my class, those dumb a$$es, and yes even myself was surprised! Im talking deer in head lights LOL! I think the news was campus wide in about ten minutes via Facebook and twitter!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man... where do you teach art? What grade level plays grab @ss??

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO dang it bro you sure you ain't on TREN or Something else lol. Bet that got them kids attention!!! Hope your injury heals quickly brother and your logs are epic as hell.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man, sounds like a BIG test increase to me with all that aggression. :thumbsup:

Take care of that hand though bro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops have to watch that aggression can sneak up on you and take over. I have a lot of aggresion when on certan test boosters...