Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely not a knock on the product at all brother, I just want to be as truthful as possible with what's going on during my LOG. I think it may be a matter of keeping the bottle vertical while pumping. I tend to hold it on an angle. maybe some user error...go figure lol
No problem at all bro. Honest and unbiased feedback is the best kind, and exactlyvwhat we want. If we do something right, we want to know it! Of something could be improved, we want to know that too. The purpose of these logs are for potential consumers to see what they can expect before committing to a purchase...so you are doing exactly as you should my friend ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green your a beast an honest and I give you props for that. I hope you get well soon. How's the training looking this go around?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah just tell it like it is, doesn't help anybody unless you do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have experienced the same with the pump, I would not call it problematic, but relatively typical of most any pump dispersion system. Occasionally I pump and get nothing ( maybe once ) or get about half as much as I should. Not very often at all. I shake mine every single time I use it also. I don't remember if it says to do this but I do it anyway. If I get a half pump, I try to pump another half pump out and if a whole one comes I am okay with that. That is the benefit of having a bottle with ample servings. I agree with Green it is hard to get an extremely accurate dose. By my estimate in any set of 5 pumps you could be getting anywhere from 72-84mg of DHEA instead of 78 due to issues with the pump however it is not a big deal in any manner. I doubt Green would disagree... Unless he is in one of his irritable moods. ;)
However I will say that ths pump is the same as is on my Formastanzol but the Transaderm is far tackier and I do seem to have a little bit visibly drying up at the tip of the pump.

DHEA should definitely not make jaundice by any means Green so you can relax there. Hopefully the sleep gets better, I haven't had any problems sleeping from it. I have had one dream that was a bit out of the ordinary but I still slept well it was just a very weird and vivid dream. I had another vivid one last night but again I slept relatively well.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Feeling better today. Im am still puffy which from what I understand is common among transdermal supplements. I have been sleeping through the night which is a nice change. I feel like I am ready to get back on the ball here and really give RS-Transaderm a run for the money!!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
2 Scoops Peach Tea Lit-Up
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

This is a transition week into Phase II of the Kleen Machine. I would have liked to get in a workout, but LittleGreen and I spent the evening helping her parents pack.

Nutrition

I didnt meet my caloric needs today due to the packing, but I’ll be back on it tomorrow.

1,388 Calories (burn)
Fat- 49.2g (32%)
Carbohydrate- 35.5g (10%)
Protein- 201.1g (58%)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Green your a beast an honest and I give you props for that. I hope you get well soon. How's the training looking this go around?
Thanks bro, Phase II of the Kleen Machine is coming...its a mean bastard, but I cant wait!!

Yah just tell it like it is, doesn't help anybody unless you do.
Yes sir, I believe you are 100% right DW. No point in sugarcoating anything especially when others are looking at these LOGs as a basis for their own supplementation.

I have experienced the same with the pump, I would not call it problematic, but relatively typical of most any pump dispersion system. Occasionally I pump and get nothing ( maybe once ) or get about half as much as I should. Not very often at all. I shake mine every single time I use it also. I don't remember if it says to do this but I do it anyway. If I get a half pump, I try to pump another half pump out and if a whole one comes I am okay with that. That is the benefit of having a bottle with ample servings. I agree with Green it is hard to get an extremely accurate dose. By my estimate in any set of 5 pumps you could be getting anywhere from 72-84mg of DHEA instead of 78 due to issues with the pump however it is not a big deal in any manner. I doubt Green would disagree... Unless he is in one of his irritable moods. ;)
However I will say that ths pump is the same as is on my Formastanzol but the Transaderm is far tackier and I do seem to have a little bit visibly drying up at the tip of the pump.

DHEA should definitely not make jaundice by any means Green so you can relax there. Hopefully the sleep gets better, I haven't had any problems sleeping from it. I have had one dream that was a bit out of the ordinary but I still slept well it was just a very weird and vivid dream. I had another vivid one last night but again I slept relatively well.
Thanks brother, definitely making me feel better about liver rot lol! I agree as well, not a biggie on the pump I just kinda even things out as I go. Im really looking forward to feeling better, and really kicking some A$$ with this stuff. Sleep seems to be back to normal btw. I think I was just having a really Sh!t A$$ week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear, I know you are gonna make this run your beyotch!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man thats some low calories lol.

Glad you are feeling better, last night I had a HORRIBLE dream. I got up at around 5 and couldn't go back to sleep I was so worried it'd continue lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a bitch of a week last week too... some good sleep and a refeed took care of it....

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I have come to the conclusion that I am in need of some carbs during the day. I have been feeling very run down throughout the week, and I attribute this to lack of complex carbs in my diet. My workouts have been struggling and I am just sapped for energy by the time I am done teaching. I will try running at around 35% on build days and 20-25% on burns.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Elliptical, 25min @moderate resistance
Treadmill, 5min @ 6mph (.50m)
Heavy Bag Work/Jump Rope, 1min/1min x 3 (no rest between sets)

Nutrition

2,019 Calories (burn)
Fat- 60.5g (27%)
Carbohydrate- 125.5g (25%)
Protein- 250g (58%)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have come to the conclusion that I am in need of some carbs during the day. I have been feeling very run down throughout the week, and I attribute this to lack of complex carbs in my diet. My workouts have been struggling and I am just sapped for energy by the time I am done teaching. I will try running at around 35% on build days and 20-25% on burns.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Elliptical, 25min @moderate resistance
Treadmill, 5min @ 6mph (.50m)
Heavy Bag Work/Jump Rope, 1min/1min x 3 (no rest between sets)

Nutrition

2,019 Calories (burn)
Fat- 60.5g (27%)
Carbohydrate- 125.5g (25%)
Protein- 250g (58%)
I like this idea, I really don't think you should be gaining fat with those levels but should have plenty to have energy in the gym and daily activity.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro I got a sample of the peach tea lit up and although I hate peach that actually was sweeeettttt.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I like this idea, I really don't think you should be gaining fat with those levels but should have plenty to have energy in the gym and daily activity.
I agree, at one point i tried lowering the calories a little too much and i was a zombie + my workouts sucked. Those extra cals will benefit you sooo much man

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. I found that you can lower your cals a bit for only so long before performance takes a big hit. Then your workouts suffer and you can even burn the calories you need to.
I'm struggling now though mainly because I'm burning through substrate like crazy and having trouble keeping it clean lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently added some more carbs in to burn days (I was under 50g) and it has helped with energy and not affected fat loss one bit. I'm still only around 100g on burn days though. I also don't get as deflated and depleted following a burn day which is nice

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When trying to stay really lean or leaning up, I don't do macro ratios. I instead do a carb range for those days and adjust with either protein or fat to get the cals I want. For me a burn day is between 100-150 grams of carbs and a build day is between 200-250 but normally on the lower end of those ranges for both days. I just feel it is better to know your carb limits and keep them instead of adjusting them too much to reach a certain percentage.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I added more carbs today and definitely felt much better. Irritability has subsided as well as headaches and low energy. I am looking forward to starting Phase II of the Kleen Machine on Monday.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Treadmill,
5min warm-up @4mph
30 second sprint followed by 10 Push-up to hands off ground @10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
5min jog @4mph
30 second sprint followed by 10 Air Squats @ 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
5min walk @ 3mph
(duration approximately 40 minutes)

Nutrition

2,386 Calories
Fat- 73.1g (27%)
Carbohydrate- 190.5g (31%)
Protein- 258.6g (53%)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I added more carbs today and definitely felt much better. Irritability has subsided as well as headaches and low energy. I am looking forward to starting Phase II of the Kleen Machine on Monday.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Treadmill,
5min warm-up @4mph
30 second sprint followed by 10 Push-up to hands off ground @10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
5min jog @4mph
30 second sprint followed by 10 Air Squats @ 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
5min walk @ 3mph
(duration approximately 40 minutes)

Nutrition

2,386 Calories
Fat- 73.1g (27%)
Carbohydrate- 190.5g (31%)
Protein- 258.6g (53%)
Some good news about the headaches and what not. Killer workout. Just wait until phase 2 comes, if you thought the first phase was tough at first just wait and see this one. I actually kinda like it better. Just need to add in some more ab work on your own.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def glad your headaches are gone. I know your about to go into phase 2 and it should be epic with you involved!! These 5x5's are kicking my A$$ lol but I love it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man those macros sure are pretty. Daddy like!!!!

I can't wait to see you demolish that phase 2. With increased anabolism your low carbs before could have been causing a bit of low blood sugar which could have easily caused irritability. Could also be that you are getting used to higher androgen levels.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call on the increase of carbs. I think if you'll notice the carbs help out in the workouts for sure. Looking to see some PRs from you in the future. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man those macros sure are pretty. Daddy like!!!!

I can't wait to see you demolish that phase 2. With increased anabolism your low carbs before could have been causing a bit of low blood sugar which could have easily caused irritability. Could also be that you are getting used to higher androgen levels.
Yah those are pretty much my macros on lean gains when my diet is spot on...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah those are pretty much my macros on lean gains when my diet is spot on...
Very close to mine as well now that I've added in a little more carbs on burn days.

Keep killing it Green!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very close to mine as well now that I've added in a little more carbs on burn days.

Keep killing it Green!
Yah it's just not necessary to go super low carbs ... 30% is plenty low enough...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yah it's just not necessary to go super low carbs ... 30% is plenty low enough...
I think while I was on summer break the very low carbs worked fine. I really didn't realize how many calories I burn just being up and walking around the classroom all day. It's now just a matter of balancing out those expended calories with a percentage of carbs that will keep me energized yet stay lean as well. I feel like the 25-35% range will yield good results. Judging by appearance I think my body started to slow down the metabolism and began storing as if I was in starvation mode. I still have a puffy appearance and I'm hoping this adjustment will help get me back on track.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think while I was on summer break the very low carbs worked fine. I really didn't realize how many calories I burn just being up and walking around the classroom all day. It's now just a matter of balancing out those expended calories with a percentage of carbs that will keep me energized yet stay lean as well. I feel like the 25-35% range will yield good results. Judging by appearance I think my body started to slow down the metabolism and began storing as if I was in starvation mode. I still have a puffy appearance and I'm hoping this adjustment will help get me back on track.
Oh thats not good, my metabolism was in starvation mode for probably 2 years... But I seemed to have fixed it lol. Finally making gains... I feel like a new man. hahah

Dont be afraid of the carbs my friend. We need to keep up the intensity. The liver can only do so much with liver glycogen and gluconeogenesis.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget that DHEA will make you hold some water. Unless you are taking an AI to counteract that you will probably keep some of the puffiness until you get off then drop a lb or two of subcutaneous water.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget that DHEA will make you hold some water. Unless you are taking an AI to counteract that you will probably keep some of the puffiness until you get off then drop a lb or two of subcutaneous water.

This is very true. The Transaderm will cause you to hold some water. An AI would definetely help that

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I am at this point feeling very defeated with both myself and my supplementation. I weighed a morning ago at 220lbs, at the begining of this LOG I was 208.4lbs. I am very puffy and I can barely see any abdominal definition. I am still vascular in my arms, but my legs, lats, and abs have lost all vascular signs. I am now in Phase II of the Kleen Machine, and it feels great to be back lifting after a week of just cardio. I am not going to give up, but I must admit that my current physcial state does not have me in the best of days. I am almost embarrassed about all this to the point where I simply didnt even LOG. My apologies to those following.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265 (5x5) > 245x8 > 225x8

All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF

No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x8 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x10 > 55x8

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

Incline DB Curls, 50x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x6 > 20x5

Elliptical, 15 minutes (30 sec. low resistance/ 30 sec. high resistance @ fast pace)

I completed this workout in about 40 minutes taking almost no break between sets (with the exception of the 5x5 which I took a 1min break between sets). I did get winded during the lift, but I battled through and kicked A$$. The sweat was pouring off and the heart was pounding. I am excited about being back lifting and anticipating some soreness tomorrow.

Nutrition

1,610 Calories
Fat- 48.6g (27%)
Carbohydrate- 95.3g (23%)
Protein- 205.1g (50%)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why would you not like this work out looks solid. Maybe not to your normal weights but still a solid workout.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks you are getting "puffy" dude, frustrating thing I know.
Is it time to up the AI?
Also, does Lit Up have creatine in it? Is there a chance that your creatine intake is partially responsible for the puffy look?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
why would you not like this work out looks solid. Maybe not to your normal weights but still a solid workout.
I'm loving the workout bro. Im hating the way I look right now. The first day of phase II was great, I could barely lift my arms when I was done today.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I don't think Lit-Up has any creatine...I need to check, but I have been taking CEE for a a few months now (well before the start of this log) with no side effects. Your probably right though...time to check out an AI.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving the workout bro. Im hating the way I look right now. The first day of phase II was great, I could barely lift my arms when I was done today.
Ok let me help you on this one. You might feel puffy but man you have nice all around size. Its not like you are like me a pilsbury dough boy with hidden muscles. It is only a matter of time your body reacts in a positive way and it all firms up nicely.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green... I was trying to send you a PM, but something to do with this forum, they must be working on it or something because a lot of my functions are not working and have not been working all day! Anyway, I totally forgot with all that stuff I have been busy doing for the owners with the new Xtreme Nutrition Store location and all, but we are a go for the EPI-V Log for you, the owners are out of town until next week, so I'll work out a good cycle plan for you and get it to you STAT, that will slice and dice you, and dry up any and all of that Puffiness you are experiencing, don't worry Bro, we'll get you back in no time and leaner than ever before!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am at this point feeling very defeated with both myself and my supplementation. I weighed a morning ago at 220lbs, at the begining of this LOG I was 208.4lbs. I am very puffy and I can barely see any abdominal definition. I am still vascular in my arms, but my legs, lats, and abs have lost all vascular signs. I am now in Phase II of the Kleen Machine, and it feels great to be back lifting after a week of just cardio. I am not going to give up, but I must admit that my current physcial state does not have me in the best of days. I am almost embarrassed about all this to the point where I simply didnt even LOG. My apologies to those following.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265 (5x5) > 245x8 > 225x8

All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF

No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x8 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x10 > 55x8

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

Incline DB Curls, 50x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x6 > 20x5

Elliptical, 15 minutes (30 sec. low resistance/ 30 sec. high resistance @ fast pace)

I completed this workout in about 40 minutes taking almost no break between sets (with the exception of the 5x5 which I took a 1min break between sets). I did get winded during the lift, but I battled through and kicked A$$. The sweat was pouring off and the heart was pounding. I am excited about being back lifting and anticipating some soreness tomorrow.

Nutrition

1,610 Calories
Fat- 48.6g (27%)
Carbohydrate- 95.3g (23%)
Protein- 205.1g (50%)
Hey man its okay could be the product making you retain some water, could be that your body is just tired. You've been cutting for a LONG time friend. Anyhow, Ill be starting this product very soon. (Still waiting for it to come in the mail from home, should get here just in time seeing my EndoSurge log is finishing today).

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green... I was trying to send you a PM, but something to do with this forum, they must be working on it or something because a lot of my functions are not working and have not been working all day! Anyway, I totally forgot with all that stuff I have been busy doing for the owners with the new Xtreme Nutrition Store location and all, but we are a go for the EPI-V Log for you, the owners are out of town until next week, so I'll work out a good cycle plan for you and get it to you STAT, that will slice and dice you, and dry up any and all of that Puffiness you are experiencing, don't worry Bro, we'll get you back in no time and leaner than ever before!!!

Awesome stuff here. Green you are going to be ripped in no time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I can just about guarantee you that your bodyfat has not increased with the diet as you have it laid out. You are retaining a lot of water from the Transaderm. If it is bothering you too much, definitely get on the AI. I was pretty disappointed in my appearance (temporarily) after my PCT was over and discontinued use of Formastanozol. I didn't realize how much that stuff dried me out and gave me that lean appearance. Water makes a world of difference bro ;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Im feeling more confidant today. I have introduced more carbs into my diet and have a TON more energy. Today was an off day so I went and did some grappling with the wrestlers at the high school.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
3 Beta-Alanine caps
1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
3 Beta-Alanine caps
3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
1 Multi-V

Training

Drilled with wrestling team for about 45 minutes. I've been talked into coaching every Tuesday and Thursday, which works well during phase II of the Kleen Machine Protocol. This is also a nice change of environment from the gym.

Nutrition

1,658 Calories
Fat- 40.2g (21%)
Carbohydrate- 85.2g (20%)
Protein- 245.1g (58%)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe. Same as me. I practice with the judo team tuesday Wednesday Thursday. Breaks the gym environment and makes me try hella hard lol.

Tons more carbs and still only at 85gs? That's pretty low IMO lol. But you're getting the energy boost so I guess it's all you need. :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks Doc, always showing the love! I definitely didn't want to push the issue about any of that, I know your busy as hell!! Thats awesome news though and Im pumped about putting Epi-V to the test I have heard nothing but outstanding things.

Hey man its okay could be the product making you retain some water, could be that your body is just tired. You've been cutting for a LONG time friend. Anyhow, Ill be starting this product very soon. (Still waiting for it to come in the mail from home, should get here just in time seeing my EndoSurge log is finishing today).
Yeah man Im definitely holding onto that H20, and yes I agree my body is tired but that week of just cardio was a well needed and deserved change of pace. Kleen's protocol is very demanding to say the least. Phase II is $$ just the change I need to shed some of this H20.

Awesome stuff here. Green you are going to be ripped in no time.
If It works for me like it did for you and DW then Im in baby!!

Man I can just about guarantee you that your bodyfat has not increased with the diet as you have it laid out. You are retaining a lot of water from the Transaderm. If it is bothering you too much, definitely get on the AI. I was pretty disappointed in my appearance (temporarily) after my PCT was over and discontinued use of Formastanozol. I didn't realize how much that stuff dried me out and gave me that lean appearance. Water makes a world of difference bro ;)
Thanks for the support RR Im definitely taking steps to getting back to a comfortable physique. Im hoping to post up some Bad A$$ after pics at the completion of the RS-Transaderm!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killin it green! Your macros look beautiful bro ;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I recieved a package from Taurus Nutrition yesterday exceeding anything I imagined. I know that I posted some negative things about Taurus in previous posts due to lack of professionalism in reference to their LOGO DESIGN CONTEST, and I apologize. I made those comments not fully understanding the extent of the companies hardships. I wish the gentlemen breathing life back into this beast good luck, and I will absolutely notify the proper authorities when my Taurus Nutrition LOG begins. Thank You

steppinRazor

Awards
Taurus does have some nice products..just re upped on some wyked..what are you gonna be logging?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I recieved a package from Taurus Nutrition yesterday exceeding anything I imagined. I know that I posted some negative things about Taurus in previous posts due to lack of professionalism in reference to their LOGO DESIGN CONTEST, and I apologize. I made those comments not fully understanding the extent of the companies hardships. I wish the gentlemen breathing life back into this beast good luck, and I will absolutely notify the proper authorities when my Taurus Nutrition LOG begins. Thank You
Did you win that contamination contest?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Did you win that contamination contest?
There was never a winner announced. The contest got brushed under the table. I believe the same package was given to all participants...which is very generous of the
boys at Taurus. It would have been cool to see one of my designs on a supp bottle though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. Congrats bro. Getting free sh1t thrown your way left and right!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Cool. Congrats bro. Getting free sh1t thrown your way left and right!
For sure bro, I can't complain about that free swag. I certainly put my time in for this one though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are adding the Epi-V to this don't even sweat the water. YOu will be dry as a bone in no time flat. Also in the mean time, if you like it add a lot of asparagus to your diet and the water will come right off. It has excellent diuretic properties naturally.