Good recomp

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
whatever, I think I will open a new thread about fasting/eating. I wonder what supps would help me with fasting.
Your lack of common courtesy and appreciation for the help that has been offered astounds me. You refuse to do your own research and refuse to take the advice of those you have asked....absolutely baffling. Good luck to you....after this post, I for one will not be responding to any of your threads or posts.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
:261:

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Be my guest, I doubt there will be many out there just looking to spoon feed you with a ready to go meal plan and supplementation plan when you are clearly just not wanting to do the research on your own.

But like I said, best of luck to ya.
no one is looking to be spoon fed. made a proposition and ask for feedback.

Your lack of common courtesy and appreciation for the help that has been offered astounds me. You refuse to do your own research and refuse to take the advice of those you have asked....absolutely baffling. Good luck to you....after this post, I for one will not be responding to any of your threads or posts.
4 messages in 6 pages. I have shown appreciation and did the research. ah well. perhaps you fail to understand that one is hungry for more info.

Besides, this thread has derailed from being opiniona about supplementation to dieting. I was trying to get that back on track AND make a new one for diet-only.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
then again, if you feel offended it was not my intention. It's just the fervor for understanding something so new and radical for me.
HAppy new year.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't intend offense then none taken. I got the impression that you were deliberately being obtuse. At least three posters had explained the various IF protocols, including their scientific basis, with links to websites and PDFs, which explain the method in minute detail. But seemingly you disregarded all of this. You may not be aware of this, but there is lenghtly thread on IF'ing started I think by MrKleen that covers pretty much everything; I would search for that before beginning a new thread.

Happy new year to you too and all the best for 2013, a year of IF'ing! ;-)

Dark_Ansem

Awards
sighhhhhh don't make me think of this diet already for which I have ALREADY met the opposition of my parents... ah well.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sighhhhhh don't make me think of this diet already for which I have ALREADY met the opposition of my parents... ah well.

Your parents don't want you to fast? How old are you(SRS question)?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So don't tell them? If you goto school jut tell them you ate there. But they should have no say in your health and fitness goals since they probably don't eat right anyway

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Your parents don't want you to fast? How old are you(SRS question)?
24... but we're italian so they like to be "ever-present" (read: ever-snooping in everything).

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
24... but we're italian so they like to be "ever-present" (read: ever-snooping in everything).
I feel you on that, were the same age and my parents try to keep up with my life as well. They didnt understand fasting so I printed off a bunch of studies and gave it to them. They havnt questioned me since :) They also cant argue with results.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
do you think anabolic pump could help in the carb-eating part of leangains? or something similar to that which works?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
do you think anabolic pump could help in the carb-eating part of leangains? or something similar to that which works?
if it helps in a typical diet, it will help in a fasting diet, but you dont need it. fasting itself will increase insulin sensitivity.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
if it helps in a typical diet, it will help in a fasting diet, but you dont need it. fasting itself will increase insulin sensitivity.
really? fasting for 16hours will make me more sensitive to whatever I eat?

Dark_Ansem

Awards
then I guess I really don't need AP. what else could I take?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
then I guess I really don't need AP. what else could I take?
I find most any fat burner will work better in the fasted state, stim or non stim.

Albuterol, alphamine, DCP, Vanillean, etc..

Dark_Ansem

Awards
what about those by gaspari and bsn?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what about those by gaspari and bsn?
Probably, idk. Rule of thumb if u want a fat burner stick to clenbuterol, albuterol, or EC stack for the best results. Coincidentally they are by far the cheapest. Or interval training cardio for free. Diet and training are the only thing that matters. Don't waste your money on supplements. Even protein u can easily get it all from diet.