Good "Clean" Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I forgot Deadwood. That was great too. ****ty it got cancelled but I'm sure there aren't that many people who digged the Old West theme.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
I rather be out playing ball and drinking brews than watching TV all day!

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
I remember Band of Brothers. I watched the first episode when it first came out many years ago. I wasn't impressed because i kept comparing it to the quality of "Saving Private Ryan"

But i'm sure its fine. nothing too great there. not bad either.

Yea, that couldn't be Jay, you'd be able to smell the Fried Rice on his breath because thats all Pourto Ricans eat (i'm PR and i can say that!)

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
If it was Jay he'd be talking about banging his dem bigassed goomah!

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
I remember Band of Brothers. I watched the first episode when it first came out many years ago. I wasn't impressed because i kept comparing it to the quality of "Saving Private Ryan"
Dude, it's heads and shoulders above Shaving Ryan's Privates. Yeah the first 20 mins in Private Ryan were bomb, but the plot was fictional. Band of Bros was all based on true events, and had the same gory scenes basically in every episode.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Well, i only watched the first episode.. I'm sure its good. it didn't win awards for nothing.

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Well, i only watched the first episode.. I'm sure its good. it didn't win awards for nothing.
:stupid:

Except Emmy awards for outstanding miniseries, outstanding directing for a miniseries, and outstanding casting for a miniseries.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please tell me you're joking. It was an HBO miniseries about the 101st Airborne during World War 2. It's like a 10-episode Saving Private Ryan, except it's all a factual chronology of what the 101st did. It was produced by Spielberg and Tom Hanks.

If you've never seen it I HIGHLY recommend you rent it. The first time I rented it I watched the first episode, then the other 9 immediately after I saw how badass it was.
Speaking of HBO series.

Anyone watch True Blood? That show is badass:sgrin:

JW,

Read your post AFTER I posted.

HUNG may turn out to be good.I heard initially they were gonna call it "droppingloads",but WillP.
wouldn't give up the rights!

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Making baked ziti for din. Gonna be sooooooooo f'ing good, especially after deads/back/bi's/shoulders.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Making baked ziti for din. Gonna be sooooooooo f'ing good, especially after deads/back/bi's/shoulders.
Jesus H Christ....deads,back,bi's/shoulders!

Where da hell you get ALL that energy bro?

I'm doing weighted lunges,deads,heavy squats,and crawling back to my car tonight!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome. Baked ziti with homemade meat sauce is one of my favorite things. My mother used to make an awesome one for Thanksgiving every year to go along with the turkey, etc.

H8Duke...what was your SN over at the old site? I couldn't remember.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
just put my order in for some Phenibut and Cissus.. i hope this cures me of all my problems.. oh yea, i got some pimp gloves to!!

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome. Baked ziti with homemade meat sauce is one of my favorite things. My mother used to make an awesome one for Thanksgiving every year to go along with the turkey, etc.

H8Duke...what was your SN over at the old site? I couldn't remember.
It's fit4life.

Been around since '05

For the last 3-4 weeks, prior to all the drama, I was following the "clean thread" quite regularly,and laughing my ass off:laugh::laugh::laugh:

i appreciate the humor..i get it:sgrin:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard H8Duke. Eff the old site, LONG LIVE THE CLEAN THREAD!!! :cheers:

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Jesus H Christ....deads,back,bi's/shoulders!

Where da hell you get ALL that energy bro?

I'm doing weighted lunges,deads,heavy squats,and crawling back to my car tonight!
3 words.....Mexican crystal meth.

4 sets of deads, 12 sets of back, 4 sets bi's, 4 sets shoulders isn't that much is it?

I would ask you the same question, how the f*ck do you have energy to do that much legs in one session?

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
LONG LIVE THE CLEAN THREAD GOD DAMNIT!!!!

24 sets of anything is tough. i normally shoot for 16 to 18 sets in a workout.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
just put my order in for some Phenibut and Cissus.. i hope this cures me of all my problems.. oh yea, i got some pimp gloves to!!
There is only one cure for all your problems Brother Sane!

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established

4 sets of deads, 12 sets of back, 4 sets bi's, 4 sets shoulders isn't that much is it?

I would ask you the same question, how the f*ck do you have energy to do that much legs in one session?
It's not pleasurable to say the least.

That's why I start with lunges.No way in hell I could do heavy squats,then lunges.I'd fall flat on my face from being rubberlegged:damnit:

The older I get,the more I have to push myself on leg day,but I realize the importance for overall strength an symmetry.

As far as your routine.

I tend not to do but maybe 2 sets of bi's on back day.Obviously I hit back pretty hard,an it stands to reason we all know bi's are secondary on back day.

Not knocking your routine...it's just how I roll.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
You Dems have been busy today........Good work!! :clap2:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!!!!!!!!!

I always play that on Tues. Nights after Dinner:food: and a few p-rips:439:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Ecessive volume in one training session usually means less intensity on each set. For instance, If I blow it out hard on 5 sets of squats, I can't do lunges afterwards. I have to do sum10 less intenst like leg presses, leg curls, leg ext, etc.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey Roids........did you see keepers new avy in the car enthusiasts thread? :bigeyes:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heading that way now. If everyone will be nice, maybe she'll hang out with us again! :sigh1:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are about as American as apple pie!

:usa:
:werd:wuffie

Sure you see your fair share in Texas!

There is quite a selection here at UNC also.

If daddy only knew what his little girl was up to:spank:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Well, i bought gloves with a wrist strap because i have a ****ty weak wrist. I need that support for my 20lb DB Curls.. all that weight kills me
I hear that! My wrists are ****ED! Every time i move them they crack so i use wrist supports whenever working out

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eff humpday...might as well be Thursday since everyone's got off tomorrow. Lovin it!

My grip usually only fails on heavy deads or shrugs. Have never used straps, although most everyone swears by them. Wrists usually hurt on straight bar curls, not too bad on DB or EZ. Try the DB Hammer curls, straight up the way Will, Jay and Al were talkin 'bout back on the old site. I've been doin em lately, love em.

I feel so effing good today. Yesterday I was battling a cold, felt like my head was in a cloud of sh!t. Feel like a million bucks today, wish I brought a gym bag with me to work, already in the mood to SFW.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Straps are awesome.... let you pull some big weight.

LIGHT WEIGHT!!!!!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AINT NUTHIN BUT A PEANUT!!!

Man...I can't remember the last time I felt this good at 8am while at work. Maybe I should pop 2 Benadryl and pass out at 10:30pm every night.

There aren't any CT'ers from Canada, are there? Outside chance that the wife and I might plan a move to Montreal or Toronto. (bigtime speculation at this stage, but...eff it, lets get nuts)

Status
Not open for further replies.