Good "Clean" Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol Lesnar was pretty funny .... "Imma go home and drink a Coors Lite ... yea thats a Coors Lite because Bud doesnt give me any money .......... Hell i might even get on top of my wife" :lmao:
:toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol: :toofunny: :lol:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Roids and Sloot trying to make xtra cash :laugh:
"What's so funny ya little twerps? I'll spank your monkeys!"

:toofunny:

Lazy dem Sunday down here. P-rips, Met game, laundry.....maaaaybe some beach.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Shrimp, egg, and cheese brekky burritos mah good dems:food:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shrimp, egg, and cheese brekky burritos mah good dems:food:
:clap2: Well done sir.

Do you have Cotijas up there in NorCal? The breakfast burrito there is bombay.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cotijas-mexican-grill-san-diego-4

benito d.
San Diego, CA
5 star rating
6/11/2009

These are things I am willing to go through to get one of these amazing Cali Burritos:

a. Dealing with the PB dude-bros

b. Getting temporary blindness from all the shiny shirts

c. Getting stopped at the DUI checkpoints on Garnett.

Verdict:

Top shelf San Diego burritos at dirt cheap prices. Probably the best "Food to Price" ratio in SD next to Taco Tuesday at South Beach.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"What's so funny ya little twerps? I'll spank your monkeys!"

:toofunny:

Lazy dem Sunday down here. P-rips, Met game, laundry.....maaaaybe some beach.
:zx11pissed: Just thinka all the $ I've let slip thru my fingers over the years.

So Alfonso, what you gonna have for luncky & dinny today? :lmao:

Just 8 me a coulpa PBJ's and gonna SFW (back & bis). Gonna go for 6 plates on rack pullz today. Gotta get some more mileage outta this tren before my cycle has to come to an abrupt end in about a month.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just gotta realtor to list my crib for rent. Looks like things are amovin' fast. Pretty scarry.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Scary, true, but it'll be exciting too. What does your wife think about it? Is she pumped to get back "home" or is she bummed to leave the States, her job, etc?

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Hey, while you're over there in China Roids, say Hi to those two prisoners doing 12 years of hard Labor

CC10

Awards
just checking in to see what my people are up too....roids do you have a job yet....sane how fat is your GF...how are the sandfilled weights? ....how's the cheeba jdub and alan.....willp you still pulsing your cat on DHEA? and drinking miller lites?

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
just checking in to see what my people are up too....roids do you have a job yet....sane how fat is your GF...how are the sandfilled weights? ....how's the cheeba jdub and alan.....willp you still pulsing your cat on DHEA? and drinking miller lites?
Im fine CC, thanks for asking:damnit:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
mod edit. you have been warned of the racial slurs. goodbye.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Japanese hibachi is the sh!t!!! Happy birthday Sane. Starting today, every minute that you're alive, you're closer to 30 than you are to 20. :banghead:

Brought the dog to the park yesterday, set up shop with a chair, blanket, toys for the dog and the new issue of MD for me. (the Branch Warren cover) Mah dem came by with some percs and vikes....yada yada yada, I could use some coffee this morning. :alcoholic:

Will, you woulda loved it...this ripped asian broad (dances and does yoga, looked delicious) came by with her dog and was chatting me up cuz I had a Mets shirt on. Turns out her and her BF are huge fans and their dog's name was SHEA! :afro:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Thank you, thank you. And yes, Japanese Habichi's are awesome! The food was delicious. I got the Filet Mignon and Scalobs and sautaed Mushrooms... omg, the best i've ever had.

Now i'm old!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, while you're over there in China Roids, say Hi to those two prisoners doing 12 years of hard Labor
Uh, that would be North Korea. Those dumb ass chicks crossed the border and got nabbed it appears.

Anywho happy b'day Sanie! Want me to blow out your candle for ya! :love:

What y'all sippers up to today?

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Hey demgros!

What a weekend. Lots of alcohol flowing, playing ball etc. Saturday hung out with a girl with fake bombs. Stayed at her place. We both went to a couple bars, did some shots, played some pool, got some more drinks and went to her place. Good times!

Was totally worthless yesterday, hungover like mad.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Just had my Cheerios with a cup of fruit added to it and my "All The Whey" protein shake.. i'm ready to do some bench presses today!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey demgros!

What a weekend. Lots of alcohol flowing, playing ball etc. Saturday hung out with a girl with fake bombs. Stayed at her place. We both went to a couple bars, did some shots, played some pool, got some more drinks and went to her place. Good times!

Was totally worthless yesterday, hungover like mad.
Any AP? Details?

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
No AP but I felt up and sucked on her bombs when we were in bed. We were pretty wasted. She lives in a first floor apartment. I went outside with her while she smoked a cig and the storm door was locked so we were locked outside.

I had to open up a front window and push her inside lol. We must've done like 5 or 6 shots that night plus beers.

Yesterday morning was a bit rough for me. Sucks playing ball all hungover. I think we passed out around 4, had to wake up at 8 and drive home. lol

CC10

Awards
Day off today from selling shoes....going to dem it up today...hitting up the driving range then soak in the sun a bit at the beach to spy on some AP ..(Why Not?)....then Ephedrin and Caff then SFW...i love life

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Sucking on some fake bombs are something i haven't done yet...

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
Screwing a girl under 300lbs is something you havent done either.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
F*ck willp. I don't see how you played ball after 4 hours sleep and boozin it up.

Playin with fake bombs isn't as good as natty ones IMO. It doesn't feel real. They're usually rock hard and sometimes you can feel the edge of the implant when you squeeze during AP. A nice natty handful 34B or C is just fine IMO.

Anyone know who you have to suck off to become a Gold Member? You prolly have to have 1million+ reps.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wheres Opfor? Has he navigated to AM or what?
He and joseph are the last holdouts. Joe's got a SN here though "Radioactive" but I don't think this site is available to him on his work computer or something because he inexplicably still posts on the old site.

MOD EDIT: This thread is being close for the time being. You have been warned of the racial slurs and two have ignored it.

Status
Not open for further replies.