love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good morning guys! Another great workout in the books! A little crunched on time due to having to leave earlier for work today but still got a good amount in!

I forgot to say, I have been taking 3/4 a scoop each time pwo and lunch. Seems to be my sweet spot! I felt sweat running down my chest and back today! Love it!!

Pull Day

Superset

Deadlifts
45x12
95x10
135x8
165x5
185x5
205x5
215x5
225x3
225x3

Wide pull ups
9 sets of 8

Superset
ISO lat pulldowns - single arm
45x15
70x10
70x10
70x10
70x8 with hold on #8

Tbar rows
25x15
45x8
45x8
45x8
45x8

Superset

Single leg deadlifts
50x10
50x10
50x10
50x10

DB curls
20x12
20x12
20x12
20x12

Rev flyes
60x25
60x25
60x25

Fat Burning Complex
**15 mins as many rounds as possible**

5 DB Deficit
16 Jumping Lunges
10 Hollow Rocks

Found this shirt for $1...I like the design of the back I can see the muscles wanting to peak out! Come on Radiate!!!

IMG_1490109498.215599.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Kat!! Some impressive numbers!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn! Those are some good numbers right there... deadlifting more than half the guys at my gym.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*sigh* stronger pull-ups than me...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
keep on getting it, KAT!!!:cheers:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha thanks! You guys are awesome!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sadly most of the guys don't deadlift or squat as much as me...and in my opinion that's not that much. It's motivating to see guys lifting real weights and not just bro lifts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sadly most of the guys don't deadlift or squat as much as me...and in my opinion that's not that much. It's motivating to see guys lifting real weights and not just bro lifts
LOL...KAT callin em out!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After I went back and double checked my numbers I can safely laugh at that comment

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After I went back and double checked my numbers I can safely laugh at that comment
lol...kinda sad that you had to check....:stooges:just kidding, you are killin it too!!!:cheers:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kat is gettin HOT!!

(too much?)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good thing I deadlift 4+ plates or I'd be hella disappointed in myself now :lol:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing I deadlift 4+ plates or I'd be hella disappointed in myself now :lol:
Then this guy comes in here. The "young buck". Well you know what? I can do 4 plates too!! But not many of them. Lol. Im d@mn near 40 and my knees are somewhere around 75. .

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Then this guy comes in here. The "young buck". Well you know what? I can do 4 plates too!! But not many of them. Lol. Im d@mn near 40 and my knees are somewhere around 75. .
Don't worry bro my shoulders are like 150 years old now. Be lucky if I bench 5s.... 5lb dbs

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm right there with ya. Add in a nagging SI joint that has never been right since I stiff leg deadlifted 405 lbs. Well, not really, it was only half ways up before I was on the floor in pain.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm right there with ya. Add in a nagging SI joint that has never been right since I stiff leg deadlifted 405 lbs. Well, not really, it was only half ways up before I was on the floor in pain.
Have you given BPC a try yet?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That bites man!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! Lol You guys are hilarious! I didn't mean to come across that way. I'm just referring to the bench warmers and ones that do chest and arms every day- the one you can tell they never happen he themselves!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Off subject...THIS is the torture I put myself through when cutting...

IMG_1490147401.225829.jpg

IMG_1490147443.137806.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Lol You guys are hilarious! I didn't mean to come across that way. I'm just referring to the bench warmers and ones that do chest and arms every day- the one you can tell they never happen he themselves!
Sure, sure! Whatever you say!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol Come on and get some....Thankfully they are for 2 separate cake orders due tomorrow...I'm not eating any!

(For those of you that don't know, I have a side custom cake business)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You did good on those! They look awesome! I bet your client was thrilled!
Thanks Luke! We will find out tomorrow how they like them!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol Come on and get some....Thankfully they are for 2 separate cake orders due tomorrow...I'm not eating any!

(For those of you that don't know, I have a side custom cake business)
I'm a poor college student and I'm not sure they would make it here to VA in on piece. Those are super awesome looking tho I'd love to get my hands on them some day. Let us know how they like them tho!
You should do a Girl Scout version....

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, THAAAAAT BPC!! ;)

No. Never ran any peptides.
Never ran any before this but if you want a miracle drug, this is it. Shoulder surgery 3 weeks ago and I already have almost my full RPM back with no pain. I was pain free after the first week. **** makes you feel like wolverine lol. I'd give it a try, it's a pain to store and handle but by god I'm never not going to have a couple vials of this stuff in the freezer

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never ran any before this but if you want a miracle drug, this is it. Shoulder surgery 3 weeks ago and I already have almost my full RPM back with no pain. I was pain free after the first week. **** makes you feel like wolverine lol. I'd give it a try, it's a pain to store and handle but by god I'm never not going to have a couple vials of this stuff in the freezer
And where does one find this "Wolverine transformation miracle "?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And where does one find this "Wolverine transformation miracle "?
Online like everything else these days lol if you need a place shoot me a pm and I'll let you know where I get mine from.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn Kat!!! Keep on killing it, very impressive!!! I'll take those sweets off your hands, these other guys don't need them, they're supposed to be cutting

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a poor college student and I'm not sure they would make it here to VA in on piece. Those are super awesome looking tho I'd love to get my hands on them some day. Let us know how they like them tho!
You should do a Girl Scout version....
That's a good idea. What are your favorite ones? ...I wish I knew how to mail them! I have a lot of friends and family all over the us that I'd send baked goods to.

Damn Kat!!! Keep on killing it, very impressive!!! I'll take those sweets off your hands, these other guys don't need them, they're supposed to be cutting
Haha Thanks!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The samoas would be good with like a coconut and caramel/chocolate one, there's a new s'mores cookie out which is sooooo good. I bought 5 boxes of them lol. Damn now I want cookies and cupcakes lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The samoas would be good with like a coconut and caramel/chocolate one, there's a new s'mores cookie out which is sooooo good. I bought 5 boxes of them lol. Damn now I want cookies and cupcakes lol
Lol IKR! I heard those were good! We actually didn't buy any Girl Scout cookies this year!

I bet that would be good! I'm not a coconut fan so it's one of the last ideas that come to mind.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like one of each please !!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol IKR! I heard those were good! We actually didn't buy any Girl Scout cookies this year!

I bet that would be good! I'm not a coconut fan so it's one of the last ideas that come to mind.
Ah yeah I get you, not something you can check if it tastes good or not haha. Banana bread is the best tho, I'd kill for some banana bread cupcakes...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rest day today! Got to sleep until 6 this morning! Took 3/4 scoop about 20 mins before breakfast. Just drank my 2nd one a little bit ago. Having to work the front desk at lunch today to answer the phones. (I'm not a fan of desk work or talking on the phone. Lol)

IMG_1490202626.379905.jpg