Goliath brings the "Fury" with Olympus Labs!!

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Derma may be starting to show some results early on.. Despite eating my a$$ off today, I'm feeling quite a bit tighter.. Looking slightly leaner, pumps are looking a little bit better.. Curious to see how it goes over the next week..

Military Press
135 x 12
185 x 10
205 x 6
225 x 3
185 x 8

DB Press
75 x 12
75 x 10
75 x 7 into 55 x 6
55 x 14

Lateral Raise Side Drop Sets
25lb x 28 to 15lb x 14
25lb x 16 to 15lb x 8

BB Shrugs
135 x 20
225 x 50 ( not straight )
135 x 25

Reverse BB Shrugs
135 x 50 ( not straight )

Butterfly Machine
4 sets

Triceps Pressdown - Failed

Me know pain was still there.. Starting to piss me off quite a bit..

Also felt light headed all day long, left worked early, packed my neck and took 2 naps before hitting the gym.. Joints are sore, not sure why, haven't dosed my AI in a few days..

Wasn't a horrible session, but lacked intensity and focus.. Still got it done however.. Going to get some good rest and hit split sessions tommorow and Sunday..
Considering the heck your body is going through with the cycle your bound to feel run down, body just needs to adapt to the workload.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Considering the heck your body is going through with the cycle your bound to feel run down, body just needs to adapt to the workload.
I hear ya, just frustrating when some days I'm a beast and days like today I drag.. Not finding that balance on this cycle for some reason..
I'm am starting to believe my gear is underdosed however, I am going to switch back to my usual source as this is a first time for this place.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Love the one your with :()

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did some research on furaza..... What I read said it's compareable to winstrol in effects without the joint distress.... It said it's better run in high doses, upwards of 300 mg/day and should be ramped up.

I'm pretty sure the dosing was oral.... How does transdermal dosing compare to oral dosing? What dose are you running? Also how much furaza is in one pump?

Forgive me if you already posted all this lol.... I'm curious to see how this treats you, and at what dose you run it.... I would think this product would have a good synergy w test..... Seems like so far, what you have been using is treating you well....

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Did some research on furaza..... What I read said it's compareable to winstrol in effects without the joint distress.... It said it's better run in high doses, upwards of 300 mg/day and should be ramped up. I'm pretty sure the dosing was oral.... How does transdermal dosing compare to oral dosing? What dose are you running? Also how much furaza is in one pump? Forgive me if you already posted all this lol.... I'm curious to see how this treats you, and at what dose you run it.... I would think this product would have a good synergy w test..... Seems like so far, what you have been using is treating you well....

I'm pretty sure I read the same article..
It was on orals, you are correct..

I'm dosing this at 100mg for the first week and then I'm going to bump it up.. I personally think 150-200mg will be the sweet spot.. However, nobody really knows at this point.. That's why I started low and will gradually go up just to get the best evaluation at each dose for future usuage..

There is 50mg per 1ml
1 pump = 2ml
60 ml = 1 bottle

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Quick Update

Woke up feeling lean today.. I've been bloating a little bit as expected but it seems to be slowly going away since adding in the Derma Fury which is a huge plus..

Wife noticed it this morning as we'll..

Also seem a bit hungrier lately.. Eating a little bit more and still feeling tighter..

We'll see how the next week goes, I may want to extend the use of this product further into my cycle..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Wasn't happy with my Chest session the other day so I did a few things to make up for it today..

Flat Bench
135 x 5 x 2
185 x 5 x 2
225 x 5 x 2
275 x 5
315 x 5 x 2
225 x 19

Incline Bench
225 x 11
225 x 9
225 x8
225 x 8

Pullovers
120 x Failed / Elbow Pain
Idk why it fired up now and not benching..

Dips x Failed
Elbow Pain

It's bruised and swollen a bit for some reason, idk..

Ab Machine
130 x 100 reps total

Definitely feeling tighter, getting joint pain though, tendon pain etc.. Thinking of running Deca/NPP instead of Tren due to these issues but honestly have to do some homework on it.. Thinking Npp would be better because I won't be on it that long..

Any help here fella"s would be appreciated???

2nd session to come later tonight..
Deadlifts for sure, not sure what else..

Tomorrow will be a split session as we'll..

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks about your elbow. Are you sure it's not burning from your tris? Also, how come you're doing doubles?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
That sucks about your elbow. Are you sure it's not burning from your tris? Also, how come you're doing doubles?
Naw, my elbow is bruised around the bone..
I don't recall ever hitting it so idk what happen..

I like doing doubles sometimes to focus on weak points.. Just take my time in areas, have more energy, shorter sessions give me more motivation to crush the weights, knowing I'll be done soon lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naw, my elbow is bruised around the bone.. I don't recall ever hitting it so idk what happen.. I like doing doubles sometimes to focus on weak points.. Just take my time in areas, have more energy, shorter sessions give me more motivation to crush the weights, knowing I'll be done soon lol
That's not good! Ice it up? Lol, kinda like how I like tabata, it's done before I realize it. :D I'm gonna hit weak points tonight, too!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
That's not good! Ice it up? Lol, kinda like how I like tabata, it's done before I realize it. :D I'm gonna hit weak points tonight, too!
You don't have any weak points!!
Yea, I'm going to play ice/hot game on the elbow..

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have any weak points!! Yea, I'm going to play ice/hot game on the elbow..
Hahah, yea right! It's called back fat! :D thank you! Ugh, I hate that stuff! I hope you feel better so you can kick ass again!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Hahah, yea right! It's called back fat! :D thank you! Ugh, I hate that stuff! I hope you feel better so you can kick ass again!
Thanks, I'll be gtg soon..
I have back fat too, it's what makes us so special!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Wasn't happy with my Chest session the other day so I did a few things to make up for it today.. Flat Bench 135 x 5 x 2 185 x 5 x 2 225 x 5 x 2 275 x 5 315 x 5 x 2 225 x 19 Incline Bench 225 x 11 225 x 9 225 x8 225 x 8 Pullovers 120 x Failed / Elbow Pain Idk why it fired up now and not benching.. Dips x Failed Elbow Pain It's bruised and swollen a bit for some reason, idk.. Ab Machine 130 x 100 reps total Definitely feeling tighter, getting joint pain though, tendon pain etc.. Thinking of running Deca/NPP instead of Tren due to these issues but honestly have to do some homework on it.. Thinking Npp would be better because I won't be on it that long.. Any help here fella"s would be appreciated??? 2nd session to come later tonight.. Deadlifts for sure, not sure what else.. Tomorrow will be a split session as we'll..
My type of lifting here. Love doing pullovers.

Can't help you on NPP. Never had any problem with tren though. Elbow issues flare up from time to time, usually tendinitis. Chipped a bone before and when it worked itself into the joint and got shattered into Oblivian my elbow swole up like a tennis ball. Usually ice and really working tissue massage into the inside area of elbow will work it out and taking fish oils and a cissus product.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
My type of lifting here. Love doing pullovers. Can't help you on NPP. Never had any problem with tren though. Elbow issues flare up from time to time, usually tendinitis. Chipped a bone before and when it worked itself into the joint and got shattered into Oblivian my elbow swole up like a tennis ball. Usually ice and really working tissue massage into the inside area of elbow will work it out and taking fish oils and a cissus product.
Ouch man, that sounds painful..
That wouldn't be any fun..

Yea, I wanted to start getting those Pullovers in again, love them, they always were a favorite of mine..

I actually just upped my Fish oils and Cissus a bit so hopefully it helps..

I'm sure it will all pass with time..
Id really like to stick to the plan of Test, Tren, Proviron to finish out the run, I'm sure I will..

turff49

turff49

Awards
Are you a "side" sleeper? Could also be laying on it wrong while you sleep I really have to watch what position I sleep in.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Are you a "side" sleeper? Could also be laying on it wrong while you sleep I really have to watch what position I sleep in.
Sometimes yea, it's getting harder though as I get wider lol

It's just odd because the bruise is surrounding my elbow perfectly, it's arched right around it, like a perfect fit.. It's not tender to much, just tender when I do certain things..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
2nd session, quick one..

Deadlifts
135 x 5
225 x 12
315 x 8
365 x 8 ( BACK PUMPS )
225 x 12 x 2

DB Curls
40lbs x 3 sets

Concentration Curls
25lbs x 3 sets

Didn't wanna go crazy on Deads cause it's Leg day tommorow..
Had 32oz of water & 2 banana"s before the session, 32oz of water during the session.. Also 9G of Taurine today.. Plenty of water throughout the day, maybe 1.5gal... Fml

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Woke Up feeling great, I'm definately feeling tighter since adding the Derma Fury.. Skin is tighter, I can really notice it when flexing, feeling like my muscles are going to bust out of my skin..

I think the DMZ and Derma Fury are a nice combo for sure.. Ever since adding it I can feel the difference between the 2 an they compliment each other nicely..

Still dosing at 1 pump, curious to see how 2 pumps will treat me.. Guessing the sweet spot will be around 150mg a day..

Took the day off yesterday, was feeling a little run down, body was sore..

Legs tonight, some light accessory work as we'll..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice brotha.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Wasn't happy with my Chest session the other day so I did a few things to make up for it today..

Flat Bench
135 x 5 x 2
185 x 5 x 2
225 x 5 x 2
275 x 5
315 x 5 x 2
225 x 19

Incline Bench
225 x 11
225 x 9
225 x8
225 x 8

Pullovers
120 x Failed / Elbow Pain
Idk why it fired up now and not benching..

Dips x Failed
Elbow Pain

It's bruised and swollen a bit for some reason, idk..

Ab Machine
130 x 100 reps total

Definitely feeling tighter, getting joint pain though, tendon pain etc.. Thinking of running Deca/NPP instead of Tren due to these issues but honestly have to do some homework on it.. Thinking Npp would be better because I won't be on it that long..

Any help here fella"s would be appreciated???

2nd session to come later tonight..
Deadlifts for sure, not sure what else..

Tomorrow will be a split session as we'll..
That 315 club man.

Wishing I was up in that area. Can't wait to be there someday!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
That 315 club man. Wishing I was up in that area. Can't wait to be there someday!
I was really in the mood to test the water an max out.. However, the gym was dead and I had no spotter, didn't feel like dying.. Lol

But I was happy with those 19 reps at 225 after all of that..

You'll get there bro, took me awhile..
I'm looking for the 315 reps on Incline..

Some guy in my gym was smashing out Incline reps at 365 last week, put me to shame.. He was about my size to..

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle is treating well!!
Awesome work in here

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crushing it in here my man, hope the elbow heals up on its own. I hate time off!!!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
That 315 club man. Wishing I was up in that area. Can't wait to be there someday!
You've got to be close man! I hit 315 a month ago, and I did your 135 @ 200 reps deal and it took me 11 sets to do it. You did it in 10!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Give your chest an extra rest day(8 days after last chest), get a good motivational spotter, and I bet you get the 315.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Derma Fury is working nicely..
Day after day I'm waking up feeling tighter and leaner, pumps are insane, adding the Fury to the DMZ was definitely a smart choice.. Loving the tightness it's bringing, still at one pump though.. I'm going to give 2 pumps a shot and see where it takes me..

Legs last night, took a newb I work with to the gym, kind of showed him around..

Hack Squats
Leg Extensions
Hamstring Curls Seated
Calve Raises
Leg Presses
Abs

15 min warm up on the treadmill..

Didn't really keep track of the weights cause I was working in with my buddy.. Pumps were insane.. The added potassium supps helped me with the back pumps, but not 100%, I'm gunna up the dosage on them and aim for more water intake..

Leg Presses were nice though, worked my way up to 20 plates which is a PR for me and did 4 plate drop sets all the way down on my last set..
Legs are by far my weak link..

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Keep busting it like you are, Goliath, and legs won't be a weak link for long. Great job on your workouts and your log. Glad I'm following.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Keep busting it like you are, Goliath, and legs won't be a weak link for long. Great job on your workouts and your log. Glad I'm following.
Appreciate that my man!

Back tonight!
Probably my favorite day..

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Legs are my weak point also, a lot better than a year ago but still have a way to go.
Good stuff with the Derma Fury!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh my goodness, I just realized that I didn't sub! I thought I already had! :( Late but in!!!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Oh my goodness, I just realized that I didn't sub! I thought I already had! :( Late but in!!!
There you are!! I started a new log for the new product.. I'm not even 1 week in, so your right on time!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There you are!! I started a new log for the new product.. I'm not even 1 week in, so your right on time!
Whew!! Glad I'm not too late! :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I am applying it to my thighs or stomach. Definitely tightens up the feel of my skin overall like Goliath1 said.
Well, **** maybe I should do my abs too. Bahahaha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Page 10 and IN!!! Debating on DF or The1 to run with DMZ.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 30
Goliath1 Cycle Logs 301
Goliath1 Cycle Logs 325
Anabolics 15
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0