Goliath brings the "Fury" with Olympus Labs!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I'm using clomid & nolva... Not sure tbh, I'd run a serm for anything just because it's cheaper than a natty booster for me..
Do you usually run both clomid and nolva at the same time? I've only used clomid, wondering if I would benefit from using both?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Do you usually run both clomid and nolva at the same time? I've only used clomid, wondering if I would benefit from using both?
I'm only using 2 based on the length of cycle and compounds being used.. Plus serms for me are pretty cheap.. 1 is fine for most cycles however..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You can use both because they technically do two different things within the body.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Aight thanks guys I'll run it then.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Run a full cycle now... I would....

I'll update the log tomorrow, been super busy all weekend...
Same here man.

It seems like I have less time on the weekends then I do during the week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Goliath1 and yes Clomid and Tamox can be run together although typically Clomid will do the trick just fine.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Good stuff Goliath1 and yes Clomid and Tamox can be run together although typically Clomid will do the trick just fine.
Was thinking about getting some Clomid for this PCT rather then Nolva to see what one I like better.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
We'll it's been a super busy week for me..
Balancing my career, family, gym time etc, plus with a few other things going on, just been hard to keep the updates and logging sessions.. Got some traveling to do for work so it's not going to lighten up this week..

I finished the 1st bottle of Derma Fury a few days ago, actually cracked the 2nd bottle and just started dosing 2 pumps.. Think I've got about 10 days left..

I'm gunna go ahead and post my final review up on Derma Fury now, I'll get up finished pics when the bottle is gone entirely..

Been on Derma Fury for about 30 days now..

Overall, I think this is a great product for a cut..
It kept me incredibly dry, lean, nice vascularity and it's a nice way to compliment another compound.. I was actually surprised a bit because the few sides I had while on DMZ seemed to vanish once adding in Derma Fury...
For me, that was a bit of anxiety, maybe someone will know why, however I do not..

Strength gains, I would say this is not the product you want, but that was not expected so no loss there..

Pumps- Vascularity... Excellent, combined with DMZ the pumps were just vein splitting and I ran DMZ a bit solo so I could definitely tell the difference once adding in Derma Fury..

Sides, joint pain was for sure very noticeable and lots of people are comparing them to Winny.. However, I've never ran Winny so I cannot say for sure..
I also had some pretty nasty back pumps, but that's the normal for me.. Once DMZ was dropped they lightened up quite a bit and now at 2 pumps they aren't so bad..

Cost efficiency-- I gotta say I'm a little surprised.. I really thought it would take a minimum of 2 pumps a day an possibly 3 pumps to see results, but I was wrong.. 1 pump a day is very noticeable and 2 pumps would be great for a hardcore cut, or the guy who wants to just look lean as can be.. So in that aspect, I'd say you get a nice bang for your buck..

My buddy is actually running Derma Fury now an has ran the Oral version and says by far, Derma Fury hands down outshines the oral version..

Will I run Derma Fury again???

Possibly, maybe once I'm a little leaner and can see the physical changes that I could feel...
And once I try the huge list of products I want to run by Olympus as we'll lol

Big Shout Out to the Olympus Labs crew for letting me log this product.. Once again, they didn't fail to provide results...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll it's been a super busy week for me..
Balancing my career, family, gym time etc, plus with a few other things going on, just been hard to keep the updates and logging sessions.. Got some traveling to do for work so it's not going to lighten up this week..

I finished the 1st bottle of Derma Fury a few days ago, actually cracked the 2nd bottle and just started dosing 2 pumps.. Think I've got about 10 days left..

I'm gunna go ahead and post my final review up on Derma Fury now, I'll get up finished pics when the bottle is gone entirely..

Been on Derma Fury for about 30 days now..

Overall, I think this is a great product for a cut..
It kept me incredibly dry, lean, nice vascularity and it's a nice way to compliment another compound.. I was actually surprised a bit because the few sides I had while on DMZ seemed to vanish once adding in Derma Fury...
For me, that was a bit of anxiety, maybe someone will know why, however I do not..

Strength gains, I would say this is not the product you want, but that was not expected so no loss there..

Pumps- Vascularity... Excellent, combined with DMZ the pumps were just vein splitting and I ran DMZ a bit solo so I could definitely tell the difference once adding in Derma Fury..

Sides, joint pain was for sure very noticeable and lots of people are comparing them to Winny.. However, I've never ran Winny so I cannot say for sure..
I also had some pretty nasty back pumps, but that's the normal for me.. Once DMZ was dropped they lightened up quite a bit and now at 2 pumps they aren't so bad..

Cost efficiency-- I gotta say I'm a little surprised.. I really thought it would take a minimum of 2 pumps a day an possibly 3 pumps to see results, but I was wrong.. 1 pump a day is very noticeable and 2 pumps would be great for a hardcore cut, or the guy who wants to just look lean as can be.. So in that aspect, I'd say you get a nice bang for your buck..

My buddy is actually running Derma Fury now an has ran the Oral version and says by far, Derma Fury hands down outshines the oral version..

Will I run Derma Fury again???

Possibly, maybe once I'm a little leaner and can see the physical changes that I could feel...
And once I try the huge list of products I want to run by Olympus as we'll lol

Big Shout Out to the Olympus Labs crew for letting me log this product.. Once again, they didn't fail to provide results...
Awesome review...awesome log.

Thanks for the kind words. We love making people happy with quality products.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Great review and log, Goliath! I'm glad I was along for the ride.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great Review Goliath1 we understand life gets hectic and appreciate the honestly and the review plus being the promise of after pictures once the cycle is completely over is a classy touch!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just like they said, great log man.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Impressive review man!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice brotha

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Another awesome review. Think I'll try it next time I run Tr3n.
I think that would be a nice run...
Good combo for sure..

Awesome review...awesome log. Thanks for the kind words. We love making people happy with quality products.
Thanks Boss, so far Olympus has always given me good results from the few products I've used.. Definitely going to be trying some more..
Thanks for the opp once again..

Great review and log, Goliath! I'm glad I was along for the ride.
Thanks bro, looks like your ready to kick it off also, should be a nice ride..

Great Review Goliath1 we understand life gets hectic and appreciate the honestly and the review plus being the promise of after pictures once the cycle is completely over is a classy touch!
Thanks Kleen, Everything kind of just get popping up, coming from left & right.. I didn't want to have a lagging log.. But I got a great feel on the product over the last month or so..
I will be sure and add any more updates over the next few days and get those pics up for sure..

Thanks for all the help an advice along the way, stand up guy in my book..

Just like they said, great log man.
Why thank you, you should enjoy it as we'll..

Impressive review man!!
Thanks Boss man, Im sure I'll get a few more updates in.. Maybe once things settle down a bit on the home front I'll run another log on some products I want to try.. The list is growing everyday..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I think that would be a nice run...
Good combo for sure..

Thanks Boss, so far Olympus has always given me good results from the few products I've used.. Definitely going to be trying some more..
Thanks for the opp once again..

Thanks bro, looks like your ready to kick it off also, should be a nice ride..

Thanks Kleen, Everything kind of just get popping up, coming from left & right.. I didn't want to have a lagging log.. But I got a great feel on the product over the last month or so..
I will be sure and add any more updates over the next few days and get those pics up for sure..

Thanks for all the help an advice along the way, stand up guy in my book..

Why thank you, you should enjoy it as we'll..

Thanks Boss man, Im sure I'll get a few more updates in.. Maybe once things settle down a bit on the home front I'll run another log on some products I want to try.. The list is growing everyday..
Oh I have been.

Will have my review coming up soon!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
On time for the start of this log...

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Solid review. I ordered The1 and DermaFURY from Orbit since it is 25% off. Stocking up for a future run.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Solid review. I ordered The1 and DermaFURY from Orbit since it is 25% off. Stocking up for a future run.
Hell yeah! Depending on the person anywhere from 100 to 150 seemed to work well with THE1.

Been running Fury at 2 pumps.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid review. I ordered The1 and DermaFURY from Orbit since it is 25% off. Stocking up for a future run.[/QUOTE
Is that going on right now just on OL products? I just checked the website and didn't see any mention of 25% off. I would also purchase now for future runs.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Solid review. I ordered The1 and DermaFURY from Orbit since it is 25% off. Stocking up for a future run.[/QUOTE
Is that going on right now just on OL products? I just checked the website and didn't see any mention of 25% off. I would also purchase now for future runs.
I'm another inquirer. Do the have the sale on again??? I think the code was OLYMPUS25... but that sale ended a couple weeks ago... :eek:mfg:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review and log! I enjoyed following along! Hope life settles down for you soon!

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should do your dips after some tricep rope push downs in the 12-15 rep range, then move on to a few sets of dips, slower tempo and less added weight or just body weight will get you more growth. After that if you must do skull crushers do them lighter weight with about 15 reps with a pause in the stretched position and come up just short of ******* but you would be safer using OH Cable triceps extensions in a crossover station where you can adjust the height of the pulley. These actually hit the target muscle better and cause less stress to the elbow. Also no need to go to parallel much less beyond with dip, that is when they begin to rotate the shoulders back at a dangerous angle, stressing both the shoulders and the stretched out tendon going across your elbow. So don't go below parallel if adding weight. These things will save your elbows big time!

I already dealt with 2 years worth of chronic tendonitis in my elbows from doing the wrong things and got ART to fix it and changed the way I trained as a result and it has not come back.
i have or had chronic ebow tendonitis for as long as i have ifted basically. have you ever used secretabridge? it has healed all of my injuries in days. i had a strong pain in the inside of my ellbow where you bend it, and i did pullups that day, which caused sinificant pain but also started secrete again. 2 days later all gone. i use it sporadically like that. a few days on and off.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was running masteron and dermatrest with transform in a caloric deficit and despite losing a ot of weight increased strength and by the end at east kept it. i went from 220 pounds to 180 pounds in 9 months, and after all i am stronger than at the higher weight, which is partly due to my preworkout conconctions i mix and since i have actually formulated my own product this has improved even more.
corrently running masteron/primobolan, plan was 350/500 for 8 weeks but i think i am going to do 350/700 for 6 weeks, taking into consideration the accumulation of the ester it is a 8 week cycle anyways. i may get more though. amazingly, since i stopped the trest which i stayes dry on due to caori deficit and transform and adding primo i have added 5kg which is 9 pounds and it has only been 5 days!!! this is of course some glycogen etc, but i do not look boated at i think i can stay lean on this and gain some nice lean mass. might get more primo for another 8 weeks or so, i think this is the first good stuff i had, as it's the same lab as the mast which is the best i ever had.
anyway, added diabolix by ironflex today and going to run i think 9mg for 30 days. no idea what to expect but then maybe another gain of 7-8 pounds?
after that i was going to go back on trestolone but i am thinking of using dermafury now. maybe use masteron at 500mg (have a bit of the stuff), maybe some more primo and the dermafury. i wonder what to expect. i am all for experimentation so i will probably run 3-400mg a day. by the time i start that i should be around 200 pounds, unless i end up eating little again and cuttting up more. (bf around 7-8% but can look anything from comp shape to 12% depeding on my water retention, but right now that is ather low with just mast and primo. let's see how the diabolic behaves.

anyway, what can i expect from say 400mg dermafury? don't worry, it sounds high but i do phases of very high doses and then i bridge on masteron at 350mg for a while and stuff. also health i have and have had issues quite severely that some steroids don't sscare me. my supplemental regimen is really healthy and well composed for general health. i take liver support, ubiquinol, ife extension mitochondrial energy optimizer and so on and so forth.
my preworkout contains, cocoa, pomegranate and bcm-95 curcumin for example.

just wondering if dermafury will keep strength on same calories and keep glycogen up or if it will rather make me lose weight quite rapidy if we take into account a gain of maybe 15-20 pounds beforehand. consider 1 of those are glycogen due to low cals. (less than 3000, maintenance must be around 4000-4500 for me)

sorry for the long text and lack of a specific question. just general curiosity what to expect. right now i have absolutely now idea what the next 4-6 weeks will bring.

thanks for any input, regardless what subject it concerns. questions are wecome too. supplements are my passion and i have soe good advice there.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah just one more question, does this convert or is it intrinsically active. i don''t really know anything about furzabol, drol, etc. or whatever. completely new to me but as i didn't receive the trestolone i was supposed to today i spontaneously considered doing a "bulk" on a bunch of dry compounds.

thanks guys

warrior737

Awards
ah just one more question, does this convert or is it intrinsically active. i don''t really know anything about furzabol, drol, etc. or whatever. completely new to me but as i didn't receive the trestolone i was supposed to today i spontaneously considered doing a "bulk" on a bunch of dry compounds.

thanks guys
This thread is dead man Start a new one.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This thread is dead man Start a new one.
This.

There should be a OL thread where he was picked to log this product. You should ask there. The OL reps will be glad to help Olympus Labs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 30
Goliath1 Cycle Logs 301
Goliath1 Cycle Logs 325
Anabolics 15
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0