gokix's summer kickoff!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bit of a different lifting mechanic for both exercises, so if you tend to be tripped up a bit by muscle memory, split them up on different days.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could use RDLs as a warmup to the heavier DLs or do the opposite; blast your hammies w DLs and follow them up w the lighter-weight RDLs.

I once again refuse to give Romanians credit for that lift.
Hahaha excellent prescription right here. Its a matter of taste :) they can be an exercise of their own or good stretch+warm up for DLs :D!
Great! I never thought of it that way. There is still so much to learn. Thanks guys! :love:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Kix, let me know what burner you chose to go with, I'm always here to help if you need me.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FRI LOG
--------

DAY 4 OF IF
Energy level: 6/10
Total Cals: 1470

Feeling lethargic prior to my workouts. Nothing new though as I usually feel that way. Just have to pump myself up beforehand with some music.

5 min warm up
1x10 HIIT Hill Sprints
5 min cool down
3x30sec RKC planks

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for win (sorry I'm late)

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome runner/vision. Thanks for joining. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
No prob.
Follow my avengers!!!

-Chris

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's your diet like?

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your diet like?
My feeding window is from 1:30-9:30 pm:

~20% first meal: prots + fats (e.g. cold cuts + skim milk string cheese)
~20% second meal: prots + carb source (e.g. plain greek yogurt + banana)
~60% post-wo meal: prots, fats, carbs (e.g. protein shake w/water + additional protein source like chicken, turkey, lean ground beef + side of veggies + can of tuna, no calorie dressing, romaine salad ... as long as I get my protein in I usually finish off the remaining macros with a slice or two of low carb bread w/pb for example*)

*increase my carb intake on lifting days

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAT LOG
--------

Front squats 3x12 w/barbell
Box squats 4x10 @ 60 lbs
Squats 4x10 @ 50 lbs
RDL 4X10 @ 50 lbs
DL 4x10 @ 70 lbs
OP 4x10 @ 30 lbs

I was going to do cardio, but opted for a light lifting session since it started to rain. Slept very little + training fasted = no energy. Deloaded the weights a bit and added an extra set. Also added in RDLs as advised by Caesar and sidious! My first time with RDLs so I'm starting off light. I could have added more weight to be honest, but either way I felt a nice stretch in the hammies.

DAY 5 OF IF
Been losing weight steadily since Tuesday, 4 days in. Yesterday was my HIIT day and I had ~40g of carbs in my last meal, making the day's total carb intake ~50g of carbs. Woke up today weighing the same as yesterday, so I guess I'll save the majority of carbs for lifting days since it seems I am carb sensitive.

Gonna shoot for ~1500 cals today. If I can get a jog in, then maybe up the cals ~100.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Lovin' the workouts ... keep it up girl! :D

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot! Thanks Lexy! Hope you're having a good weekend.

My RecoverPro finally came in! Yay! :slaphappy:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

I haven't tried recover pro. Always wanted to. Using up my 1kg tub grapple MBCAA.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards

If you don't love it I will be surprised ... RecoverPro is my absolute favorite. Which flavor did you go for?

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't love it I will be surprised ... RecoverPro is my absolute favorite. Which flavor did you go for?
I went with Red Raspberry :)

So today will be my 6th day on the IF diet. The first three days (T,W,Th) I was dropping weight steadily ~2 lbs overall. No weight loss on Fri or Sat, just maintained it. Wake up today (Sunday) and I'm up +2 lbs. Let's see, last week my schedule went like this:

Sun - Lift
Mon - HIIT
Tues - Lift
Wed - Off
Th - Lift + Cardio
F - HIIT
Sat - Lift

I've been logging in my cals daily and eating within my time frame so... What the fudge? Not sure what I am doing wrong? :think:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe do a kcal spike mid week. Trick the body.
Carb cycling. AK gave me good ideas by eating low carb low cal 5-6 days week, then 1-2 days, smash the carbs and calories. But still yield a net deficit

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MON LOG
---------

Front squats 3x12 w/barbell
Box squats 3x12 @ 80 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 70 lbs
RDL 3x12 @ 65 lbs
DL 3x12 @ 75 lbs
OP 3x12 @ 35 lbs
40 min walk

First day training fasted with BCAA. First impressions... tastes like sour candy. Added some ice to it and that seemed dissolve some of the tartness. Overall, I like it I just need to get used to it. Didn't like the taste of Whey Protein when I first started using it either. :silly:

Added some weight to RDLs. Still working on form, because my lower back felt sore after I finished up. From RDL straight to DL and my grip kept slipping... probably due to sweaty palms from RDLs. Gotta work on that.

DAY 7 OF IF:

I didn't mean to work out so late, now I have about a 4 hour window left so I'm gonna get my eat on. :)

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TUES LOG
---------

40 min walk. Dull pain in my left hip, so I tried to walk on the grass along the sidewalks when I could. Kind of weird considering the pain didn't hit me until after I got home from work. Also experiencing mild headaches throughout the day. Ah, there it goes again. Not cool. Yesterday was my carb up day, maybe my body is just responding to that, I don't know. Changing off days to LISS (after reviewing IF thread) with 1 day reserved for HIIT once a week.

DAY 8 OF IF:

1550 cals

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WED LOG
--------

Front Squat w/bb 3x12
Box Squat 3x12 @ 90 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 80 lbs
Bench 3x12 @ 45 lbs
BBR 4x12 @ 50 lbs
Elevated Dips 4 sets - 7,7,7,8
Incline DB Flys 3x12 @ 13 lbs
Barbell Weighted Crunches - 45 reps
Reverse crunches - 20 reps
Twist crunches w/10lb plate - 20 reps
Starjumps/Mt Climbers/Box Jumps - 4x10

DAY 9 OF IF:

1700 calories

Energy: 7/10
Looong workout today! Sipping on BCAA prior and intra-workout had a noticeable effect, getting used to the flavor and adding ice makes it taste better. I've been doing bench dips lately, so today I wanted to challenge myself to elevated dips, and to my surprise I was able to bang a few out! My triceps are getting stronger! Gonna try for more reps next time! Headache has subsided today... I think I've just been eating way too late. I'm supposed to break my fast at 1-2 pm but these past few days I don't eat until 6-7 p.m. Way too long and my body doesn't take kindly to it. Left hip still bothering me, but only when I'm up and walking around for long periods of time. Ended the workout with a quick cardio session inside because it's too warm out at the moment! :dead1:

mk3less

mk3less

Awards
Nice job. For your next batch of bcaa you might want to try some xtend is what I've been using and the taste is pretty good (watermelon madness). IF is great I was thinking on only running it for ten weeks but now I'm thinking I'm doing this for the long run. I have never felt better. Good luck keep up the great work!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FRI LOG
-------

Front squats 3x6 @ 40 lbs
Box squats 3x12 @ 90 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 85 lbs, 1x110, 1x130, 1x140
RDL 1x12 @ 65 lbs, 2x12 @ 75 lbs
DL 3x12 @ 85 lbs, 3x105, 2x125
OP 3x12 @ 35 lbs, 4x40lbs
Bulgarian Squats w/bb 3x12

Okay! So! I've been on a low set/high rep program lately. Today I wanted to test out my PRs. Normally I squat ~70 lbs (even that feels heavy some days) and that felt light today, so I was able to increase +15 lbs on my squat! I got a restful sleep last night for the first time in a long time(~6 hours), and had 10g of BCAA prior/intra workout and was feeling good. What a world of a difference a few hours of sleep makes!

My PR for squat is set to 140lbs. I attempted 150lbs with assistance but failed miserably haha. Not bad overall. I didn't even think I could pull off 140, but I was super pumped that I did and so I've set a goal to squat 1xBW! :woohoo: Being on a cut will add to the difficulty since I don't see much gains, but I think if I increase the weight slowly I can get there! My PR for deads is 125. I feel like I could have added maybe another 5-10 lbs but I was getting sore, so figured I'd stop before I injured myself.

OHP is still my least favorite exercise. I feel like I'm not progressing in that area at all. :banghead: My quads were shaking after I finished up with bulgarian squats. I feel like I am adding mass to my quads, which I don't necessarily want since they are already "thick" haha! Maybe I should stick to BW exercises when it comes to my quads?

DAY 11 of IF:

1850 Cals

With the advice of EasyJBL and Aaron I've changed my window to 14/10. Overall, my body responds BETTER at 14/10 than at 18/6, which is what it was previously. Instead of 2 big meals I will be splitting my macros into 3 meals with a snack here or there to keep my metabolism AND sanity up, lol. If I can keep up 14/10 and still get a good night's sleep in I will be over the moon! Cheers guys!
:cheers:

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job. For your next batch of bcaa you might want to try some xtend is what I've been using and the taste is pretty good (watermelon madness). IF is great I was thinking on only running it for ten weeks but now I'm thinking I'm doing this for the long run. I have never felt better. Good luck keep up the great work!
Thanks for the support, mk! I saw some progress pics you posted recently. All I can say is great job! The differences are noticeable and I'm willing to bet you not only look better but feel better as well! RecoverPro is so widely praised so I went with the reviews and bought myself some. :) IMO it tastes better diluted with lots of water and ice!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Get some Lemon too Kix .. mix with the Rasp and you get Rasp Lemonade basically :)

Great workouts! :D Have an awesome weekend!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAT LOG
--------

30 min walk @ 10% incline, 2mph

DAY 12 of IF:

1400 cals

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUN LOG
--------
Front Squat 3x12 @ 40lbs
Box Squat 3x12 @ 90 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 80 lbs
Bench 3x12 @ 45 lbs, 5x50lbs, 4x60lbs, 1x70lbs
BBR 3x12 @ 52 lbs, 7x62lbs, 3x72lbs, 1x75lbs
Elevated Dips 4 sets - 10,7,7,10

Another late work out. Should have started sooner so now I'm pushing my 1st meal until 5pm. Hope it doesn't effect my body too much because lately I've been susceptible to headaches when eating late. PR for bench is set at 70lbs. PR for BBR is set to 75lbs. Improved on my elevated dips! Was able to bang 10 reps - not easily mind you - for my first and last set! Woo!!! Looking forward to when I can start actually doing weighted dips! I also want to improve on my front squats and see how much weight I can push!

DAY 13 of IF:

1850 cals

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TUES LOG
---------

Front squats 1x12 @ 40 lbs
Box squats 1x12 @ 90 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 80 lbs
RDL 3x12 @ 65 lbs
DL 3x12 @ 82 lbs, 1x102, 1x112, 1x125, 1x130 (new PR!)
OP 3x12 @ 35 lbs
30 min jog

Energy: 3/10

Squats felt really good at 80lbs. Kept front squats and box squats to one set because I had no energy at all. OHP was a bit of a struggle since I usually save that for last. Good news.... Pulled a new PR for deads! It's up from 125 to 130 lbs! Wasn't sure I'd be able to pull it off because my grip after RDL was ****; I had to keep readjusting my grip after the 8th or 9th rep on each set. Cardio in 95* during midday was not the smartest idea. Turned into a brisk walk towards the end ... it's so fricking hot out thurrr! Glad to be done with it. Hugging the A/C unit now. :hug:

Day 15 of IF:

Shooting for 1900-2000 calories today. It's been 2 weeks since I started IF. I don't think I've lost much weight on this diet even though I am eating at a deficit, working out fasted, and within my time frame. I'll go down ~1lb during the week but come the next week I'll be +1 again so it's frustrating. However, I'm going to keep at it and hope to see better results in the upcoming weeks!

PW: 163
CW: 161.4
(dry weight)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well there u r Kixxy, hammering it out.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the DL PR!!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WED LOG
--------

45 min walk @ 10% incline, 2mph

DAY 16 of IF:

1500 cals

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THURS LOG
----------
(AM) 25 min walk @10% incline, 2mph

Front Squat 1 x12 @ 40lbs
Box Squat 1x12 @ 90 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 90 lbs, 110x1, 120x1, 130x1, 140x1, 145x1 (new pr! +5lbs)
Bench 3x12 @ 45 lbs
BBR 3x12 @ 52 lbs, 5x62lbs, 3x72lbs, 1x75lbs
Elevated Dips 4 sets - 8,8,8
35 min walk @ 10% incline, 2mph

Energy: 6/10

Had a cup of coffee which boosted my energy from a 4 to a 6. Made a big difference even though it might not look like it. First time throwing 90lbs on squat for 12 reps. I feel like I am improving on my form and the more I improve the heavier weight I can push. Lol, but on the 2nd set, 1st rep, as I was squatting into the hole I felt a a sudden cramp on the right side of my stomach and I thought 'oh sheeeet, I'm gonna get stuck!! :shocked1: ' but I was able to push out of the hole and regain my composure to finish the set. It was a scary situation! I was able to hit a new PR by +5 lbs! 130 felt, dare I say, light, so I kept adding until I hit 145. Leaned forward just a smidge on the way up, so I felt like I was cheating myself a bit lol.

Dips sucked today, not happy about that. Did these right after bench so my shoulders/tri's were already exhausted.

DAY 17 of IF:

Just going over my log and realize I keep writing down the wrong date! Shooting for 1800-2000 cals today. Also ran out of whey protein. :sad:

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Grats on the Squat PR .. that's great! :35:

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAT LOG
---------

Front squats 1x12 @ 50 lbs
Box squats 1x12 @ 95 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 95 lbs
RDL 1x12 @ 65 lbs, 1x12 @ 75 lbs
DL 3x12 @ 85 lbs, 1x105, 1x125, 1x135, 1x140, 2x145 lbs (new PR!)
OP 3x12 @ 33 lbs

Energy: 6.5/10
Song of the day [SOTD]: David Guetta - Little Bad Girl ft. Taio Cruz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ynF5yvMr58

No sleep last night. Drank a cup of coffee pre-wo and had a good amount of energy for the 1st hour of the workout. Added +5lbs on squat. 2nd set was very hard compared to the first and last set. Energy started trickling by the time I got to OP and those last few reps felt really, really heavy. But! New PR for deads! From 130 to 145lbs! Up +15 lbs from Tuesday. 1st rep was smooth and with good form. 2nd rep took A LOT out of me. By the time I got to the top of the pull my head was super dizzy. Still, felt like a boss. :)

DAY 19 of IF:

It's come to my attention that perhaps I'm eating too low kcals on my lifting day re: leangains. Shooting for 2300 cals.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Oh snap! Still chugging i see! I lost track of your log for a bit! I'm subbed! Never give up!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap! Still chugging i see! I lost track of your log for a bit! I'm subbed! Never give up!
LOL! Hey stranger!

I remember you were one of the first people to post to my log. Good to see you around these parts again Ax, and thanks for the sub and support! :)

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MON LOG
---------
Front Squat 1x12 @ 50lbs
Box Squat 1x12 @ 90 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 85 lbs
Bench 3x12 @ 45 lbs
BBR 3x12 @ 52 lbs
Elevated Dips 4 sets - 12,12,10,10
Incline DB Flys 3x12 @ 16 lbs

Energy: 4/10
[SOTD]: Thirty Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4zigrgH-_k

Drank a cup of coffee pre-wo but that didn't help very much. Didn't hit me until 3/4 into my workout, just enough to finish. Slowly improving on elevated dips, so I'm happy about that! Workout went by pretty quickly, but then again I was rushing through it so I could get my first meal in. It's past 5 pm again, oops!!! Need to stop doing that! Picked up my EC stack today. Will most likely begin dosing tomorrow - start small and build my way up!

DAY 21 of IF:

Shooting for 2300 cals

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
MON LOG
---------
Front Squat 1x12 @ 50lbs
Box Squat 1x12 @ 90 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 85 lbs
Bench 3x12 @ 45 lbs
BBR 3x12 @ 52 lbs
Elevated Dips 4 sets - 12,12,10,10
Incline DB Flys 3x12 @ 16 lbs

Energy: 4/10
[SOTD]: Thirty Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4zigrgH-_k

Drank a cup of coffee pre-wo but that didn't help very much. Didn't hit me until 3/4 into my workout, just enough to finish. Slowly improving on elevated dips, so I'm happy about that! Workout went by pretty quickly, but then again I was rushing through it so I could get my first meal in. It's past 5 pm again, oops!!! Need to stop doing that! Picked up my EC stack today. Will most likely begin dosing tomorrow - start small and build my way up!

DAY 21 of IF:

Shooting for 2300 cals
I would have bypassed the chest workout if you were going that hard on legs. I like to split my major muscle groups especially if you are feeling very fatigued, but regardless you killed it! If you can hit the gym that hard with no energy, just imagine what you can do when you are feeling good!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have bypassed the chest workout if you were going that hard on legs. I like to split my major muscle groups especially if you are feeling very fatigued, but regardless you killed it! If you can hit the gym that hard with no energy, just imagine what you can do when you are feeling good!
Oh yeah, I'm pretty tired at the beginning of my workout, but usually find some energy somewhere in the middle and use that to power through. At the end of a workouts I am definitely spent! Some days it can take ~2 hrs to finish. I'm doing whole body workouts as outlined in StrongLifts, so that's why the schedule is set up that way. Actually the box/front squat I added in, along with dips and flys. I feel like I need to add accessory exercises on top of 3 compound exercises. :boggled: Do I need to do that? I don't know. Shorter workouts would be nice. Thing is, I feel like I'm adding mass to my quads, but I want them to be smaller!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Many people advocate for total body workouts, but I prefer splits. I would say with the sheer amount of sets and exercises you are doing you probably don't need to add anything additional. The compound movements burn more calories as you are using multiple muscle groups simultaneously.

I'm a big fan of getting out of the gym in 1 hour or and hour and a half tops.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many people advocate for total body workouts, but I prefer splits. I would say with the sheer amount of sets and exercises you are doing you probably don't need to add anything additional. The compound movements burn more calories as you are using multiple muscle groups simultaneously.

I'm a big fan of getting out of the gym in 1 hour or and hour and a half tops.
My workouts started about ~1, then somewhere along the way it became ~2 hours long. Maybe I am doing too much in one day. I've been on SL since February (~6 months), so that's all I know. Is there a certain amount of time that passes before transitioning into splits?

I want to improve on my weaker points - OHP and bench. Squats/DLs are exercises that I continually improve upon. I feel like I am gaining muscle mass, but my weight loss has stalled significantly over +1 month, so this feels like a recomp more than a cut!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1:

I will be covering the use of EC during my cutting phase here as well. I plan on running it for 12 weeks. :)

Took my first dose of EC this morning. 12.5 mg of Ephedrine and 1/2 caffeine pill. So far I feel good. No bouts of twitchiness, and my stomach seems to be handling it well. Taking pills on an empty stomach usually upsets it, so this is a good sign. Waiting to see if the caffeine will kick in. Got a really good nights rest last night, because I passed out ~8p.m. right after my shower. Good and bad. Good because I was able to restore some energy. Bad because I ended up eating ~1000 calories on my workout day, far less than I should have. And I woke up this morning to major DOMS!

Since this is the 1st week I will be dosing it 2x/day as advised.

Effects:
More alert/awake
Increase energy
Appetite suppression
Overall good feeling

I literally have to force myself to eat something today because I don't want my body to go into starvation mode. I'm usually almost always starving by the time lunch rolls around, didn't have that problem today. So far so good, and I will continue to log my results. Stay tuned!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
My workouts started about ~1, then somewhere along the way it became ~2 hours long. Maybe I am doing too much in one day. I've been on SL since February (~6 months), so that's all I know. Is there a certain amount of time that passes before transitioning into splits?

I want to improve on my weaker points - OHP and bench. Squats/DLs are exercises that I continually improve upon. I feel like I am gaining muscle mass, but my weight loss has stalled significantly over +1 month, so this feels like a recomp more than a cut!
Never underestimate the benefit of adding lean mass. The muscle you add today burns fat tomorrow. The most common problem women have is avoiding building lean mass but by your workout routine I can see that you don't fall into that trap.

As far as transitioning it's different for everyone. It's never a bad idea to constantly switch up your workouts to create muscle confusion. Try to ensure that you aren't completely taxing a muscle group before giving it adequate recovery. A common theory on how much rest a particular muscle needs is 48-72 hours. Of course this depends upon the level of taxation upon the muscle group.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never underestimate the benefit of adding lean mass. The muscle you add today burns fat tomorrow. The most common problem women have is avoiding building lean mass but by your workout routine I can see that you don't fall into that trap.

As far as transitioning it's different for everyone. It's never a bad idea to constantly switch up your workouts to create muscle confusion. Try to ensure that you aren't completely taxing a muscle group before giving it adequate recovery. A common theory on how much rest a particular muscle needs is 48-72 hours. Of course this depends upon the level of taxation upon the muscle group.
Well I'd like it to burn faster; I'm just so impatient! And I was never a fan of cardio ( still am not ), so when I discovered weight lifting I was instantly hooked and the rest is history. I am cutting now but once I get down to my goal weight and can eat more I will be hitting the weights hard like nobody's business. :)

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Well I'd like it to burn faster; I'm just so impatient! And I was never a fan of cardio ( still am not ), so when I discovered weight lifting I was instantly hooked and the rest is history. I am cutting now but once I get down to my goal weight and can eat more I will be hitting the weights hard like nobody's business. :)
I don't know about your gym but a lot of gyms offer things like "Boot Camp" classes and they focus on high intensity interval training. The nice thing about that is you can retain lean mass while at the same time burning considerable bodyfat. Ultimately though, you are best off doing what you enjoy the most because you will generally workout longer, workout more frequently, and workout more consistantly!

P.S. I also HATE cardio!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about your gym but a lot of gyms offer things like "Boot Camp" classes and they focus on high intensity interval training. The nice thing about that is you can retain lean mass while at the same time burning considerable bodyfat. Ultimately though, you are best off doing what you enjoy the most because you will generally workout longer, workout more frequently, and workout more consistantly!

P.S. I also HATE cardio!
Boot camp class is certainly an alternative. Have you taken these classes? Sounds interesting enough. I just can't bring myself to pay for a gym pass because I have the basic equipment at home. :)

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Boot camp class is certainly an alternative. Have you taken these classes? Sounds interesting enough. I just can't bring myself to pay for a gym pass because I have the basic equipment at home. :)
I used to go regularly when I was in the Military! All joking aside when I was in the service I was actually a Physical Training leader and I used to teach classes like that. Honestly, I love it. I can't stand running for 30-45 minutes, it's boring!

You could get a "Boot Camp" dvd and do it from home. You really don't need any equipment.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WED LOG
---------
Front squats 1x12 @ 50 lbs
Box squats 1x12 @ 100 lbs
Squats 3x12 @ 90 lbs
RDL 2x12 @ 65 lbs
DL 3x12 @ 85 lbs
OP 3x12 @ 33 lbs
30 min walk @ 10% incline

Energy: 5.5/10
[SOTD]: Krewella - Alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPpK_GkAK30

:dance:

Little sleep was had so just a decent workout for today. Squats were not kind to my knees though. Hmph! :( Last set of squats was a bit of a struggle but I finished. Fatigue between sets wasn't as bad - I'll chalk that up to BCAA.

DAY 2 of EC:

Took my first dosage first thing in the a.m. No problems there. I came home from work and felt a bit lethargic, not like yesterday with tons of energy, so I guess effects were wearing off a bit. Took 2nd dosage about 30 minutes pre-workout. The caffeine was really kicking in on the 2nd dosage, my heart was feeling kinda achy and it did not feel good. Waited about 30 minutes for the feeling to subside before working out, but it didn't have a noticeable effect on my workout.

DAY 23 of IF:

Shooting for 2400 cals. I was going to designate today to have my "cheat" meal but the EC is doing a good job at suppressing my appetite! How much so? Well, I could keep adding water + ice to my BCAA shaker and drink that all day without eating. But I won't do that, no worries. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25