Going to prison need a workout plan

hearno

Awards
The look on that man's face, particularly in the second picture, doesn't even begin to slightly resemble happiness.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
She bears an uncanny resemblance to the late great John Candy don't you think?

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
She bears an uncanny resemblance to the late great John Candy don't you think?

I was thinking more along the lines of her being the bastard love child of;

And...

Tell me I'm the only one who sees it..?

Also, I deserve some rep for getting a Goonies reference into a prison-butt-seks thread.

MTG

Banned
Awards
HAi guise im back. Thanks for support +rep me all so i can show the judge tomorrow that i am good person. ThaNKS FOR ALL THE HELP I NOW KNOW HOW TO PACK ON MASS.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAi guise im back. Thanks for support +rep me all so i can show the judge tomorrow that i am good person. ThaNKS FOR ALL THE HELP I NOW KNOW HOW TO PACK ON MASS.
What did you expect? We're a forum of professionals. Glad we could help. Oh MTG, one more thing...

Watch your cornhole, bud.

lawrence.jpg

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are you going to prison for?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just curious how much time will you be serving? state of federal?

MTG

Banned
Awards
ok judge said he wants to see 20k rep power on my anabolic minds account. btw im not a troll.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok judge said he wants to see 20k rep power on my anabolic minds account. btw im not a troll.
You may have started this thread... but we're going to have to take ownership of it now that you're losing all your rights. So, basically... you've threadjacked our property.:lol:

Negged.

MTG

Banned
Awards
new rule.

whoever +reps me gets a chance to win a free Cell-Tech Hardcore tub.

Look at my face im not lieing.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guise i need +rep not -rep yall misread it.
Look at it this way... red is a gang color. It might actually help you when you're inside. I'm looking out for your safety, bud.

Negged for not understanding my good intentions.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll ask whatever the f*ck I want. Being that I served this Country for the past 15 years, I'll use the freedoms that I protect. It's that simple.
do not ask someone that......

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.
Look at it this way... red is a gang color. It might actually help you when you're inside. I'm looking out for your safety, bud.

Negged for not understanding my good intentions.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
oh!! help...my wife dumped my epi down the toilet and my kids drank my protein shakes(they thought it was chocolate milk). So all i had left was flaxseed oil. i took 2 of those and a flunked my piss test at work. My boss said if a get reps, he'll give me my job back.

MTG

Banned
Awards
oh!! help...my wife dumped my epi down the toilet and my kids drank my protein shakes(they thought it was chocolate milk). So all i had left was flaxseed oil. i took 2 of those and a flunked my piss test at work. My boss said if a get reps, he'll give me my job back.
ok everyone help him out too and thanks for all the reps i appreciate it just keep reppin it. Yes i understand red is the best place to be. Thanks Guise.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i don't know how i missed this thread. i haven't laughed like that all week.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
You may have started this thread... but we're going to have to take ownership of it now that you're losing all your rights. So, basically... you've threadjacked our property.:lol:

Negged.
haha! Dam skippy! We takin' this sh!t back.:drillsergeant:

Attachments

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
its not like this guy is going to be able to avoid this question once he's inside... so, he can just accept it and start practice answering the main question here... what are you going in for???

Else, he's a troll who's trying to get reps for a silly thread, based on his recent posts!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not like this guy is going to be able to avoid this question once he's inside... so, he can just accept it and start practice answering the main question here... what are you going in for???

Else, he's a troll who's trying to get reps for a silly thread, based on his recent posts!
Read post #68 please.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Read post #68 please.
you still dont get it that we ask anything we want.... just like he did, he got is answers and now we're asking the questions.... I'm starting to think the 2 of you have something in common :think:

BTW, you haven't given a reason as to why "do not ask someone that......"

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you still dont get it that we ask anything we want.... just like he did, he got is answers and now we're asking the questions.... I'm starting to think the 2 of you have something in common :think:

BTW, you haven't given a reason as to why "do not ask someone that......"
Please read post #2. You guys are starting to worry me.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not ask someone that... and by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that. So again, my request to you would be... do not ask someone that. And by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that. So again, my request to you would be... do not ask someone that. And by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that. So again, my request to you would be... do not ask someone that.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Do not ask someone that... and by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that. So again, my request to you would be... do not ask someone that. And by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that. So again, my request to you would be... do not ask someone that. And by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that. So again, my request to you would be... do not ask someone that.

If there are any questions, do not ask someone.
haha! wtf.....

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Someones brain is functioning tonight.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
bro, thanks for clarifying that... and by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that. So again, my request to you would be... do not ask someone that. And by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that. So again, my request to you would be... do not ask someone that. And by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that. So again, my request to you would be... do not ask someone that...

I was really starting to think bigmoe65 has been gang rapped once too many times for asking that! and by "that" I mean asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself (bigmoe65) asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Actually you need to go back to the beginning. You'll see why.
Refer back to page 1 please.
Read post #68 please.
Please read post #2. You guys are starting to worry me.
Thank you. Someones brain is functioning tonight.
Small hint guys, post #2 & #4.
Seven posts to essentially say, "Hey guys! I'm clever! Guys! Check out how I'm clever. Guys! Over here! Clever! Hey guys!"

Oh, and we totally get it now. It was very clever.

So... how's that workin' out for you?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seven posts to essentially say, "Hey guys! I'm clever! Guys! Check out how I'm clever. Guys! Over here! Clever! Hey guys!"

Oh, and we totally get it now. It was very clever.

So... how's that workin' out for you?
Seven??? Christ. Hey, I was in a movie called "Se7en." It was very clever. Not like asking someone not to ask someone that because you yourself asked someone that and now you're being ironic by asking someone not to ask someone that-clever, but still... it was pretty clever.

fight_club_06.jpg

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As for this thread, I can't decide...

3248_500sq.jpg

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I cant even follow the direction of this thread.... makes no sense. The original poster seems to be living on another planet, people are being told not to ask what he's going to prison for (what is that like some kind of unwritten rule, WTF ever), etc etc.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
It's fair to say the thread has been successfully hijacked.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
lol...that was great!