Going to China soon after Trenadrol/H-Drol PCT-Help!

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
I'll be starting my 6 wk cycle of trenadrol/H-drol on April 11th; a clean bulk with no cheat days. Pct will follow as planned and looks like everything will wrap up by June 28th. My question is this:

I'll be going to China for nine days starting July 14th. That's 16 days after ending pct! I won't be eating as well while there and i won't have a gym. I know this might sound paranoid but i don't want to lose any of my gains but that's going to be inevitable to an extent. Hopefully nothing that won't come right back after a week back in the gym.

Does anyone think i should refrain from starting my cycle as planned-taking into consideration those 9 days i won't be working out 2 weeks after the end of my pct-or would you go ahead and make a project out of trying to look your best for the trip like i intended? Would this 9 day vacation in China be a reason to postpone your cycle?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting my 6 wk cycle of trenadrol/H-drol on April 11th; a clean bulk with no cheat days. Pct will follow as planned and looks like everything will wrap up by June 28th. My question is this:

I'll be going to China for nine days starting July 14th. That's 16 days after ending pct! I won't be eating as well while there and i won't have a gym. I know this might sound paranoid but i don't want to lose any of my gains but that's going to be inevitable to an extent. Hopefully nothing that won't come right back after a week back in the gym.

Does anyone think i should refrain from starting my cycle as planned-taking into consideration those 9 days i won't be working out 2 weeks after the end of my pct-or would you go ahead and make a project out of trying to look your best for the trip like i intended? Would this 9 day vacation in China be a reason to postpone your cycle?
I was forced to take a week off on my 4th week of pct. Today is the 8th day. I have not noticed anything negative. I still feel and look as strong/big as when I stopped. I am not a huge guy, so that could be factored in, but I'd think you would be ok.

madgoat33

Awards
Its only 9 days, it shouldn't really set you back.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
You cant lose that much in 9 days.... definately do the cycle and just try and eat lots of protein in china. Maybe even buy some creatine while over there if you are that worried. Creatine will help against muscle wastage.

You will probably lose nothing.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
You cant lose that much in 9 days.... definately do the cycle and just try and eat lots of protein in china. Maybe even buy some creatine while over there if you are that worried. Creatine will help against muscle wastage.

You will probably lose nothing.

I have been to China many times, they will definitely not have any creatine. You can bring some in your luggage and it wont be a problem.

Many of the places I stay at have decent workout facilities. At least enough to get a pump going.

I usually just try to take in all the calories I can since I don't eat much over there anyways.

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
I'm pretty sure i'm going to go ahead with my original plans and deal with the 9 days. Thanks everyone who's answered the thread so far.

I'm going to take 2 lbs of whey with me just in case, creatine though? I think extra emergency stash of protein will be just fine..definately some BCAA capsules/powder. I don't want any chance of looking even the slightest bit bloated while over there! Plus like Tyler4 said hopefully some of the places I'll be staying will have a decent enough gym-freeweight rack, universal gym etc.-where i can add onto my daily calisthenics..here's hoping.

Thanks again to anyone who answered, greatly appreciate your input as always.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
definitely depends on where you are. hong kong, you should expect anything that you'd be able to do here, and more. beijing, probably. more impoverished provinces would be a sure no. i worked out in the largest gym in south east asia in hong kong, and it was more than enough to get a pump.

proceed with the cycle. without a gym, you still should be able to stay in shape. pushups, dips on the side of your bed, etc... sounds stupid but you can get plenty out of mimicking any exercise by creating your own resistance. hard to explain but do this for an hour and you will be getting something out of it

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
A rest week is always good. Especially after your PCT you will be tired.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to Beijing then there is a pretty large modern gym right around the corner from the beijing zoo. Tamoxifen and clomiphene were sold over the counter in pharmacies in beijing the last time I was there.

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
If you are going to Beijing then there is a pretty large modern gym right around the corner from the beijing zoo. Tamoxifen and clomiphene were sold over the counter in pharmacies in beijing the last time I was there.
Tamox and clomiphene?? LOL!! Maybe i should have in mind to stock up on a few treats there?! I'll keep my eyes open, thanx!

Yeap, vacation with my younger brother. i'll be in Beijing for 5 days then going to Shanghai for the remainder to witness a solar eclipse on the last day. Siiick, i'm positively stoked. A whole 7 minutes and a few seconds of solar eclipse. in case anyone's curious y that's such a big deal to me it's a long ass time for a total solar eclipse to take. :bruce1:

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Tamox and clomiphene?? LOL!! Maybe i should have in mind to stock up on a few treats there?! I'll keep my eyes open, thanx!

Yeap, vacation with my younger brother. i'll be in Beijing for 5 days then going to Shanghai for the remainder to witness a solar eclipse on the last day. Siiick, i'm positively stoked. A whole 7 minutes and a few seconds of solar eclipse. in case anyone's curious y that's such a big deal to me it's a long ass time for a total solar eclipse to take. :bruce1:
Many drugs are available over the counter. They clamped down on androgens though before the Olympics. I was there a few years beofre the olympics and a few oralscould be found in some pharmacies but one year before the Olympics, the androgens were no longer available.

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
Many drugs are available over the counter. They clamped down on androgens though before the Olympics. I was there a few years beofre the olympics and a few oralscould be found in some pharmacies but one year before the Olympics, the androgens were no longer available.
In case i'm fortunate enough to come across any androgens either in beijing or Shanghai shouldn't i be weary of luggage checks, customs etc.??

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
In case i'm fortunate enough to come across any androgens either in beijing or Shanghai shouldn't i be weary of luggage checks, customs etc.??
Smuggling is illegal.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybey we will see you on an episode of "Locked up Abroad" lol