GoHard's No Excuse Cut Log W/ USPLabs at the forefront

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
man i wish i could drop lbs of fat like you pu ton lbs of muscle! that's a ridiculous muscle gain for you swole stack run

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Review of IGF-2

So i ran a bottle of IGF-2 and im going to give my overall review of the product using the standards they have for HGHup

Sleep - Time and Quality: 7-8/10(night better then others but overall great sleep. above average quality only problem is that without energy aid, it was very difficult to wake up)

Mental Alertness/Focus: no big change here

Energy: not much attributed to this product

Motivation: nothing more then usual,

Mood/Aggression: fluctuated like normal

Stress: very high...tough times you know

Libido: naturally have a very high libido, so this product def made me not forget that....i would rate it 6/10

Joints: not as good as i would have liked

Endurance: increased significantly 7/10

Strength: slight increase but i dont know if it attributed to IGF-2 since i was increasing at around the same rate before taking it. But there was a nice jump in the middle of taking it so ill give the product between 6-7/10

Quality of Training: varied

Pump and Vascularity: 8/10...but the vascularity can be attributed to the cut itself but pump was always nice

Muscle Hardness/Density: has increased but not dramatically 5/10

Body Composition and Look: losing weight while maintaining size...very good 7/10

Appetite: yes....9/10

Overall Sense of Feeling: fluctauted

I tried a variety of dosing protocols and found the 4 in the morning and 4 before bed gave me better overall results.

This product was a solid HGH product over all but i dont think it was able to shine due to the nature of cutting weight. Not a bad product, had some great sleep and vivid dreams, strength did go up despite cutting weight, muscles hardened, and libido never let me forget Im 22 and ready fo action. I was hoping for better results but I cant complain. I think those looking for a solid product may want to look into IGF-2.

Other prefer it over USP Labs Powerfull, I personally perfer Powerfull...but everyone is different. im very glad i tried out this product.

Im looking to try HGHup in the future after i run 1-carboxy with supersap.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice Review!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Little update on training

So saturday i hit some deadlifts, 315 for a few sets of 5 no wraps. Going to focus on my grip and stop lifting with straps. Im working on my ego more so then anythign else with pulling so much weight but not being able to hold on to it. I also hit close grip and was hitting 225 for sets of 15-18 reps. The rest of the workout was pretty much just working out each body part but avoiding my shoulder since it was bugging me a good deal.

Today i changed up the routine just to shock my body a bit:

Bench:
135x 15, 8
225x5,5
275x1

330x 5 + 1(dad spotting)
330x 7 + 1 (negative)
330(pause on chest)x2 + 1(dad spotting)>225x8(pausing)>135x didnt count just made sure to pause each rep

Squat:
135x15
225x12
315x5
405(below parallel)x 2 + 1(dad spotting)

315x15>225x i know i hit more then 10> 135x more then 10

then i put 7 plates on each side and picked it up and let my body remember the weight. This was just allowing my my body to not forget when i did supramax partial lifts.

After that i decided to skip back so i can hit deads and bent over hard on thursday and went str8 to ..

Upright rows:
45x10
65x10
80x8
80x8
80x8
65x10
45x12
45x12

Isolated preacher curls:
10x10
20x10
30x8
40x6
50x4

Tricep Push down:

I dont know how much was on there b/c i let my dad pick the weights but rep range went as follows

each set increasing weight

After that i hit some abs and called it a day

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
everything up till 405 and then after was ATG. I dont like doing too heavy on ATG b/c its real rough on my knees and my knee was kinda hurting today so i decided to leave it at below parallel for 405.

Occasionally when my knees feel up to it ill pause in the hole and then burst up for explosive power for takedowns.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Yeah Yeah.... so you lifted a few trucks during your workout no need to brag! LOL Great workout Bro! Keep killing it!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Yeah Yeah.... so you lifted a few trucks during your workout no need to brag! LOL Great workout Bro! Keep killing it!

HAHAHA no no im saving the trucks for my strength routine LOL

Kleen wouldnt been able to be hitting it if you hadnt helped with the diet and routine....and i had 3 servings of jack3d before my lift...that gave me that extra motivation.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HAHAHA no no im saving the trucks for my strength routine LOL

Kleen wouldnt been able to be hitting it if you hadnt helped with the diet and routine....and i had 3 servings of jack3d before my lift...that gave me that extra motivation.
NICE! I am probably going to up my Jack3d servings to at least 2 scoops if I don't try something else for a bit so my body can resensitize to Jack3d. I should be getting some OEP soon too so I will use that and a non stim pre/intra-drink. We shall see what happens. You are just killing it over here though. Making great progress and smashing some weight!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NICE! I am probably going to up my Jack3d servings to at least 2 scoops if I don't try something else for a bit so my body can resensitize to Jack3d. I should be getting some OEP soon too so I will use that and a non stim pre/intra-drink. We shall see what happens. You are just killing it over here though. Making great progress and smashing some weight!
And more importantly im now floating in the low 190's. Between 190-192 depending on when i weigh myself. Little by little

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And more importantly im now floating in the low 190's. Between 190-192 depending on when i weigh myself. Little by little
Nice progress! Keep your head about you over the next few days and you won't take too many steps back. I myself plan on eating and or drinking whatever the FUG I WANT until Monday morning... Me my anabolic pump, p-slin, and PRIME are gonna take advantage of a string of 4000+ calorie days. Notice I didn't mention PowerFULL, I can not guarantee I will have an y period of 2 hours back to back without ingesting food so no even going to attempt timing those doses. I have a buddy swinging by for a workout Friday. Then probably do on Sat and even Sunday. I figure while I am eating big I will at least make the muscles hungry. ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice progress! Keep your head about you over the next few days and you won't take too many steps back. I myself plan on eating and or drinking whatever the FUG I WANT until Monday morning... Me my anabolic pump, p-slin, and PRIME are gonna take advantage of a string of 4000+ calorie days. Notice I didn't mention PowerFULL, I can not guarantee I will have an y period of 2 hours back to back without ingesting food so no even going to attempt timing those doses. I have a buddy swinging by for a workout Friday. Then probably do on Sat and even Sunday. I figure while I am eating big I will at least make the muscles hungry. ;)
HAHAHA lucky fugger!

GET BIG!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM back after being MIA

weight is 192...after thanksgiving weekend....after taking a few days off due to injury....after diet not being on point=HELL YEAH!

I def wanna hit up a Recreat/OEP stack for the next month to see if i can accelerate my fat loss. If i can hit 185 by the end of december I will be one happy camper. Then will allow me to go on a maintenence strength routine for 2-3 months before i cut calories again and go on another cut.

Im looking to see if i can possible try this stack....at this point i dont know if ill be able to

Prime-5-10 caps
Anabolic Pump-1-2x a day
P-slin-1x a day

Adrenalean-2 caps a day
1-carboxy-3-4g/day
SuperSap-4-6g/day
PLCAR-2g/day
LCLT-2g/day

Jack3d
VPX

Looking for a lot of synergy in this stack...on problem is the expenses

I would need to get the supersap, LCLT, PLCAR, Adrenalean, and the two pre-workouts....mighty expensive

I also wanna get a capping machine....mack my life with these bulk powders easier.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IM back after being MIA

weight is 192...after thanksgiving weekend....after taking a few days off due to injury....after diet not being on point=HELL YEAH!

I def wanna hit up a Recreat/OEP stack for the next month to see if i can accelerate my fat loss. If i can hit 185 by the end of december I will be one happy camper. Then will allow me to go on a maintenence strength routine for 2-3 months before i cut calories again and go on another cut.

Im looking to see if i can possible try this stack....at this point i dont know if ill be able to

Prime-5-10 caps
Anabolic Pump-1-2x a day
P-slin-1x a day

Adrenalean-2 caps a day
1-carboxy-3-4g/day
SuperSap-4-6g/day
PLCAR-2g/day
LCLT-2g/day

Jack3d
VPX

Looking for a lot of synergy in this stack...on problem is the expenses

I would need to get the supersap, LCLT, PLCAR, Adrenalean, and the two pre-workouts....mighty expensive

I also wanna get a capping machine....mack my life with these bulk powders easier.
Looks killer man! How ya feeling?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive felt better but i cant complain....popped 2 OEP and im feeling pretty focused and determined

Taking the day off from judo and jut gotta focus on application essays and then gonna go running later tonight. How you been big man?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive felt better but i cant complain....popped 2 OEP and im feeling pretty focused and determined

Taking the day off from judo and jut gotta focus on application essays and then gonna go running later tonight. How you been big man?
Making it just working around some overworked hammies. Scheduling from old workout to blast put too much strain on them last week. I had 3 major lifts on them only a couple days apart so they are tight and pissed off. Not woring them tomorrow will just be squats and a widowmaker, but no direct hamstring work. I should be good to go by next workout. My instructor and I are working out a way for him to make me some tapes for my Kata's so i can start going to fighting class. He told me he missed having me in there. That was nice to hear.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kata's? haha man kata is pretty and help get form down pat through 100's of repititions...but ive never been a huge fan

What style do you do again?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kata's? haha man kata is pretty and help get form down pat through 100's of repititions...but ive never been a huge fan

What style do you do again?
Bushi Ban it is an ecclectic martial art mixing Japanese Bushi Do, Ban Do a martial art from India, and Burmese Kickboxing, as well as some joint locks and what not. The Kata's obviously come from the Bushi Do Karate background. Most of them are relatively explosive and not as pretty as some of the stuff you see others doing that look like a dance.

Although in class we work more on drilling and self defense. Practical applications take up 85% of the classes and maybe 15% kata if that. However to move up in belts we have to do the Katas for testing. They are actually a little forgiving on the Katas because of the fact we are more practical based. So a lot of the tests are self defense, rolling, and sparring.

More than anything else though it is a fighting gym. I am going to go back to more of the fighting side of it and just do my belt stuff on the side with maybe one class a week.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bushi Ban it is an ecclectic martial art mixing Japanese Bushi Do, Ban Do a martial art from India, and Burmese Kickboxing, as well as some joint locks and what not. The Kata's obviously come from the Bushi Do Karate background. Most of them are relatively explosive and not as pretty as some of the stuff you see others doing that look like a dance.

Although in class we work more on drilling and self defense. Practical applications take up 85% of the classes and maybe 15% kata if that. However to move up in belts we have to do the Katas for testing. They are actually a little forgiving on the Katas because of the fact we are more practical based. So a lot of the tests are self defense, rolling, and sparring.

More than anything else though it is a fighting gym. I am going to go back to more of the fighting side of it and just do my belt stuff on the side with maybe one class a week.

I actually like that style's mentality on moving up in belts then a majority of karate arts. Back in the day shotokan was a lot like yours....fighting comes first, kata is just a form a practice.

Now-a-days with on the stupid parents complaining about theirs sons coming come injured or with black eyes....its come to more air punching and pretty kata's....drives me nuts. I mean if you look like a fighter liek MAchida whose stand up is ENTIRELY shotokan(dont let them fool you he isnt elusive he is a classical martial artist)...his shotokan wouldnt stand up to the ferocity of shotokan fighters as earlier as 30 or 40 years ago. Those guys where bat **** crazy....i drool in envy of those times.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update

So an update:

The past week or more ive been really busy and not able to really get on here too much so sorry for the lack of updates.

Work outs on my big lifts are progressing nicely. Bench im hitting 340, squat im working with 405 and deadlift and holding on to 315 for more reps. I added power cleans to days i do deadlifts but i started very light with 135 and ill slowly work my way up.

Im babying my left elbow, both shoulders and left wrist. Im making sure to lay off accessory work on days where they feel aggrevated. Cardio wise i was able to hit a mile at a good pace then hit several sprints(round 10) afterwards so Kleens routine has upped my cardio significantly.

Judo is going well but its def pushing my boundaries and leaving me sore along with the lifts.

Diet was pretty craptacular saturday and sunday. Sushi on saturday and my homemade super brownie and ultra delicious pudding on sunday. No noticeable fat gain but a shi*t ton of glycogen retention but no spill over since i made sure to not consume water around times of high carb intake.

OEP is working like a charm. But its hard to remember not to rely on this to get results. Im gonna add in recreate probably today or tomorrow. and ill do both for 4 weeks. Ill try 2 weeks 1 OEP 1RC twice a day then switch it to 2 OEP in the morning and 2 RC in the afternoon.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Maybe you should switch up from the full body routine for a week or so and do intense low volume and only moderate frequency. I think I am going to build some lower frequency weeks into the programs I gave you. Where only doing a body part 1-2 times during that week or two. I am thinking a 6 week, 2 week, 6 week, 1 week low volume and then 1 week off. Start all over. This will allow for the extra recovery needed from such an intense program. Now that I am maturing beyond my superman mentality the breaks make so much more sense.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Maybe you should switch up from the full body routine for a week or so and do intense low volume and only moderate frequency. I think I am going to build some lower frequency weeks into the programs I gave you. Where only doing a body part 1-2 times during that week or two. I am thinking a 6 week, 2 week, 6 week, 1 week low volume and then 1 week off. Start all over. This will allow for the extra recovery needed from such an intense program. Now that I am maturing beyond my superman mentality the breaks make so much more sense.
Yeah im starting to notice that ive made great gains but my body is starting to get worn down extra fast because of the grappling.

If i was just hitting your routine i think i would be able to go a little longer with no problem.

Im thinking hitting 3 more weeks of lifting before taking a week off then starting the 5/3/1 by Wendler to start packing on some lbs to each of my big lifts. And being that this routine is very flexible with number of days you hit it per week...this may be the routine i take to med school when i eventually get in.

Any recommendations for a home stretch routine to kick it up a notch?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried phase 2 yet, it is pretty intense. I think it could also prep your muscle for a little volume.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not yet....i think its time for phase 2

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Judo totally kicks azz!!! An amazing cardio strength conditioning workout!!

BTW what's phase 2?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Judo totally kicks azz!!! An amazing cardio strength conditioning workout!!

BTW what's phase 2?
I sent him a two phase full body workout to use while he is recomping and trying to keep strength levels going up. The second phase you concentrate on 1 body part with a 5x5 workout and then do the rest of the body parts in a giant stripset. So it would look like:

Bench 5 sets of 5, chins 4-8 reps>drop set>drop set, Military Press 4-8 reps > drop set>drop set etc...
Next workout would be Squats 5 sets of 5, dorian rows 4-8 reps >drop set>drop set, incline bench 4-8 reps>drop set>drop set etc...

Other than the main exercise, each body part gets one exercise with 2 drops after initial set. Done with only the amount of time it takes to get the weight ready for the next exercise, and no rests for the drops.

PUMP is INSANE from this workout. Intensity and conditioning will take a step up and you get a little bit of volume thrown into the workout 1 time each cycle and less volume than in phase 1 by only doing 1 workset on secondary body parts.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can a brotha get hooked up with a emailed routine? I'll pay u with reps!! ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I can send it to you but let me rework it just a little bit. I want to add in the easy days. PM me with your email addy and once I write the rest of it up I will send it to you.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! I was actually about to post up a thread in the workout forum and list my current routine to get critiqed. My goal is to recomp will keeping strength so I think ur plan would be right up my alley.

BTW gohard.. How judo going for u? Have you been doing it long? I tool a break because of classes but they end Saturday and I got my gi ready!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I was actually about to post up a thread in the workout forum and list my current routine to get critiqed. My goal is to recomp will keeping strength so I think ur plan would be right up my alley.

BTW gohard.. How judo going for u? Have you been doing it long? I tool a break because of classes but they end Saturday and I got my gi ready!!!
Judo...or any fighting art really... is like therapy for me. Ive been in judo off and on since I was maybe...8...9...maybe 10? im thinking on the lines of 9 but yeah it really, along with fighting in general, has engrained itself into my being.

Classes are good....some much harder then others. Some days its hardly a work out other days i barely survive. Its a gamble lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where I trian it isn't too traditional, it's a old guy who is a grand master and his stupid rich so it's 15 a month and he runs class twice a week and every class is hell.. Lots of drill work.. And we end the class with rhondori. It just varies from drilling groud work where we go back to back and just spar for a couple mins burst or we do throws and we just pratice our throw technique back and forth. There are no kids in class and most of the guys are brown belts or blacks I am prollythe youngest guy there at age 25. There is lots of cops and COs in class. It's crazy fun though I love it. Been only doing it for about 4 months before I stopped due to school. I had a competition through and I places third in my weight class

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
drilling never really get to me that much. Days that its a lot of drills I consider easy unless its intense drills that include one and one flipping. rhondori i enjoy by my fave is shi(all out fighting). Tough days is when i go with 3 or 4 guys all usually larger then me.

I like the sound of ur class...traditional judo is the best in my opinion so the more traditional the better. Look at the japanese...the most traditional and they own the judo world lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats fun is when you have to go before the entire class and then stand up and spar with evey person one by one untill you can toss the guy then the next guy comes along.. totally a killing session. We normall do this like the weeks before a competition. I guess helps gets your endurance up

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats fun is when you have to go before the entire class and then stand up and spar with evey person one by one untill you can toss the guy then the next guy comes along.. totally a killing session. We normall do this like the weeks before a competition. I guess helps gets your endurance up

Isnt it heaven?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enough of the fight talk. LOL As if.... Next week kicking off an MMA class assuming my hammies feel up to it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enough of the fight talk. LOL As if.... Next week kicking off an MMA class assuming my hammies feel up to it.
MMA classes kick azz!!! I have been to only a couple around here. I would love to join one but with the contracts and high monthly dues it turns me off. My judo place is a month to month type place which I love about it so when school comes I can focus on my studies and not worry about paying some fee for something I am not doing. One MMA place around here was charging $160 a month!!! I cant afford that. But they are definetely awesome classes!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MMA classes kick azz!!! I have been to only a couple around here. I would love to join one but with the contracts and high monthly dues it turns me off. My judo place is a month to month type place which I love about it so when school comes I can focus on my studies and not worry about paying some fee for something I am not doing. One MMA place around here was charging $160 a month!!! I cant afford that. But they are definetely awesome classes!!!!
How much do you spend on the Judo? My school is 2 nights a week 120, 4 nights a week 140, but that includes everything they offer, MMA classes, Traditional Martial Arts and the Power Kickboxing type classes. Our school is one of the biggest fighting schools in Texas, BushiBan has more competitive fighters than any other gym in the state. VERY fight oriented training.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$15 a month plus registration fee for the judo association. The guy who runs mine is an old rich retired judo master and rus the gym simply for the love of the sport. We train in the attic of a church he owns but he has it all pimped out with all the mats and mirrors. It's why I live it there, great guys who just do it for the love of the sport.. No tuff guys just good decent men. Lots of cops! And everyone is waay ranked above me so it's a real challenge trying to toss them or submit them

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you can't beat that. I would love to have something like that but I also love my school even though it is not cheap.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First Day of MrKleens phase 2

So yesterday i hit up the first day of phase 2 which ill be running for 3 weeks to truly push my body to the next level of fitness before i start powerlifting.

Exercises were done with a focus on strength and power on squat and the rest was done more till failure.

Squat i was hitting 405 but instead of 5 sets...on the fist set i kinda messed up and by the third set my back was killing me so i finished with 315

I then went and with pretty much no rest hit the following:

DB Incline
DB Bent Over Row
Upright rows
Tricep Extensions
DB Hammer Curls
Grip work

I would like ot add that this isnt exactly the routine he gave me seeing as my garage gym doesnt have certain things to do what the true madness of the routine would allow. So instead i just pushed these sets and reps extra hard.

There accesory exercises werent done at mac effort but i made sure my first set was pushing enough weight so that i would get tired.

IF ANYONE lives in the area of Kleen....i would recommend whole heartedly getting personally trained by this beast.....its a shame i dont but yeah hit that man up. My strength is steadily increasing on a cut while my fitness level is going through the roof.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
went to hit bench today

Felt very weak and both my shoulder and elbow had that burning/tearing pain....so i decided to hit 3 nice controlled sets at 340 drop it to 275...do some rest pauses and call it a day.

Didnt feel like injuring it even more. Im going to have to encorporate more rest days then once a week in order to allow all my joints to properly rest up.

Ill make up for it saturday....and i may even get in an early morning lift to make up for what i didnt do today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely take care of yourself bro. I think in some ways this new program will allow for more recovery in some areas of the body while taking others to the limit, in a rotation. So you will tear it down with the high volume workout then have some time recoup a little over the next 3 before smashing it again.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update time!

So thursday i took it easy. Friday was a pretty chill day at judo so i went home and hit some biceps.

30 second rest
BB curls: 45>65>95>95>95

No rest:
BB curlsL 95>65>45
Reverse Curls: 45>55>65>55>45

30 second rest:
Hammer Curls: 45>55>45>45>35>25

Had a nice little pump combined with the workout from judo i was satisfied for the night

Saturday's workout was the shizza

30 second rest intervals:

Deadlifts 315x (no wraps)5x4x3x1x1 x10(last set i used wraps)
Seated Military 135x15, 185x5, 225x5x4x3 > 135x12x10

No rest between sets:
Power Cleans 10 reps at 145 then 5 at 155

Isolated Bent Over Row(Spider Row me and my dad call it):
160>135>90>45>90>135>90>45>25

Close Grip:
145>195>245>195>145>90>145>195>245>145>95

Leg Curls:
25>40>55>75>55>40>25>40>55>40>25

Today is judo again

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice GH, way to keep that intensity up. When we gonna get a new pic of that big ol gun in the avi?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When im dont with my cut ill probaby post up a new avi along with some progress pics.

Next 3 weeks im going to go into a more deep cut really pushing my limits. If i can drop 5 more lbs in the next 3-4 weeks i will consider this cut beyond a success.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Judo was a nice technique intensive practice. Took one move and drilled it for 30-40 minutes. I was very satisfied...served as a good steady state cardio on top of furthering my ability in judo.

I think its time i bump up my cardio training. Im going to add hard mile runs and some sprints. This is going to allow me to really burn some extra fat.

As far as my diet is concerned....im thinking about changing it up a bit to shock my body for a week and then resume it for 2 more weeks. I am going to eliminate cheat meals for the next 3 weeks....maybe 4.

I was thinking on maybe hitting higher carbs for a week with moderate fat-high fat and high protein. Then next week drop to a keto diet to really lean out. If I can be at 190-189 at the end of this week with my muscles filled with glucose then i know i can drop the glycogen and shock my body to drop maybe 2-4 lbs of fat in 2 weeks.

Combine this with HIIT cardio in the morning 3 days a week...plus the intense lift sessions....i may be able to pull it off. Or i may be biting off more then i can chew.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Bro, you can do it, best thing is to just do it. I wouldn't do the carb up thing in your case. Just keep at the fat loss. A week of higher carbs is just going to slow your progress and give you glycogen compensation then loss. Then after that you body has to shift back over to burning fat again instead of continuiing. Just my opinion. A carb refeed every 3rd day is good but none of that other stuff it is a pitfall on a short lived cut. Great if not trying to cut severely or if you have been and still have a long way to go and are trying to reset that metabolism but you can reset the metabolism with extra fish oil too.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got ya. Ill just keep my calories extra strict.

Ill drop the carb up idea for now and just keep them nice and low, b/w 30-60 a day.

Should i be dropping my fat intake? Im gonna keep my protein high to prevent muscle loss.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update and change up

Several things.....the good people at Millenium chose me to run a log for Nitroceps. So I will be starting a new log with MST being the center of of.

Im thinking on running

Nitroceps(which will be sent to me for free)

+

Kreaceps Ultra
Cordygen 5 or Ragnarok Ultra

The OEP and Recreate im already on I may continue since ive already on them so i can judge how effective the MST products are since im already at baseline with the two USP products. If i were to stop them suddenly i feel that I wouldnt be able to gauge the effectiveness of the MST supps.

As far as my workout is concerned today i hit

Squat:

Incline Dumbell:
95,70,5-,45,30,20

One Armed Row:

Isolated preacher curl:
45 till failure

Side Lateral Upright row superset
20 till failure

then a 30 minute walk with my dad

Thurday im looking to hit:

Bench
BOR
Leg Extensions
Upright Row
Rear Lateral
Dips
Hammer Curls

Once i get my MST supps ill be adding in morning cardio 3 days a week on the days i do judo.