MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Glad to hear someone realized you are a beast and wants you to log their stuff. Good choice MST. Are you going to start a new log so the MST stuff is easy to find by title?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Glad to hear someone realized you are a beast and wants you to log their stuff. Good choice MST. Are you going to start a new log so the MST stuff is easy to find by title?
Yeah I will stop this log and start a completely new one logging my progress with the MST supps.

I will be rating them based on endurance, strength, recovery, pump, and body composition. Pictures included. Im probably gonna run them for 3 weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I will stop this log and start a completely new one logging my progress with the MST supps.

I will be rating them based on endurance, strength, recovery, pump, and body composition. Pictures included. Im probably gonna run them for 3 weeks.
Nice, put up a link in my thread when you get it going.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, put up a link in my thread when you get it going.
Will do!

Man....now with calories being extra strict...the minute OEP wears off by bedtime...im craving all sorts of things. I dream of food.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will do!

Man....now with calories being extra strict...the minute OEP wears off by bedtime...im craving all sorts of things. I dream of food.
Yeah, I can understand that. Once the caloric tightening takes effect on your waistline a shirtless look in the mirror will satisfy the craving for junkfood cuz your reflection will be SWEET!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I can understand that. Once the caloric tightening takes effect on your waistline a shirtless look in the mirror will satisfy the craving for junkfood cuz your reflection will be SWEET!!!!
That is so the truth Kleen! I will say that I do get late night food cravings if I take 2 OEP a day but today I took 3... pwo meal was a tough one to down that is all I have to say. I am sure that my late meal will be optional tonight.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is so the truth Kleen! I will say that I do get late night food cravings if I take 2 OEP a day but today I took 3... pwo meal was a tough one to down that is all I have to say. I am sure that my late meal will be optional tonight.
3 OEP in one shot? How can u stand still?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night was all ground work so it was great cardio. Nothing better for cardio then grappling....or wrestling. Better then running in my opinion...bu tthen again i hate running.

FLoating between 189-190. Stil gots lots of fat to lose but when i started my cut on august 10th i found a document noting my weight....its was over 200lbs....even thought i was down to 200 by the start of this log then down to 197 quick this could have been water and muscle glycogen. Lets not forget for at least a week my diet was completely messed up due to traveling and i went back up to 197-198.

There is something in OEP....i dont know what it is....that allows you to gain strength while on a cut. Even though i have been steadily gaining strength very slowly...i seem to have been busting up higher weight for more reps ever since my 30 days on OEP. Now that im on both OEP and RC the thermo effect is way more noticeable and weight is still going up with no need for a pre-workout stim.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3 OEP in one shot? How can u stand still?
No, he took 3 throughout the day if I read correctly.

Last night was all ground work so it was great cardio. Nothing better for cardio then grappling....or wrestling. Better then running in my opinion...bu tthen again i hate running.

FLoating between 189-190. Stil gots lots of fat to lose but when i started my cut on august 10th i found a document noting my weight....its was over 200lbs....even thought i was down to 200 by the start of this log then down to 197 quick this could have been water and muscle glycogen. Lets not forget for at least a week my diet was completely messed up due to traveling and i went back up to 197-198.

There is something in OEP....i dont know what it is....that allows you to gain strength while on a cut. Even though i have been steadily gaining strength very slowly...i seem to have been busting up higher weight for more reps ever since my 30 days on OEP. Now that im on both OEP and RC the thermo effect is way more noticeable and weight is still going up with no need for a pre-workout stim.
Man that is solid progress because I know you are still gaining strength the muscle is coming on or being spared at a minimum. I think you have done some recomp during your cut with how your lifting is going. New muscle less fat = SUCCESS!!!!

Yeah OEP there is no need for a pre workout stim.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, he took 3 throughout the day if I read correctly.

Man that is solid progress because I know you are still gaining strength the muscle is coming on or being spared at a minimum. I think you have done some recomp during your cut with how your lifting is going. New muscle less fat = SUCCESS!!!!

Yeah OEP there is no need for a pre workout stim.

I think you are right....b/c i have been so cautious during this cut i think i may have put on 1-2 lbs of lean mass inadvertantly. All thanks to your advice.

Todays lift was good...intensity wasnt too high but i wanted to place it safe.

Bench: Warm up: 2 sets of 135, 225, 275
Once everything was nice and loose

30-60 second rest
345:3x2x2x1(rest pause)

Then no rest
315>225>135>225>135

Seated row wide grip: no rest, As many reps as possible
100>150>190>170>150>170>180>150>100>50

Modified T-cups(an idea introduced to me by MrKLeen, i modified it so i do one upright row then one side lateral and that counts as 1 rep):

I used light dumbells, as many reps as possible:
15lb>20lb>15lb>10lb>20>15>10>10

Straight to hammer curls:

30>45> 30 seconds 45> 30 seconds 45> 30 seconds 45>30>20

Leg extensions:

25>50>100>125>100>125> 30 seconds 125> 100> 30 seconds 100> 75>50>25

Called it a day....had some chicken and cheddar cheese post work out....delicious

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before Kleen....after Kleen

Photo quality is crappy....lighting is even worse but it still doesnt make up for the fact i have a long way to go.

The first photo is when i first started the warrior routine in october

The second is now that i started phase 2.

I will post a third in my log when i finish up 3 weeks of intense cutting at phase 2.

I would like to note.....i was much larger at the beginning of my cut when i started this log....but the fact i was able to lose around 16 lbs of fat and not an ounce of strength an muscle....i am quite happy at my current progress for my first real cut.

Attachments

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry i cant provide any photos of me flexing in any poses.....dont have a camera or a photographer lol

oh and the second photo i didnt have to flex abs or anything like the first. The first iw as sucking in flexing and the works....the second i just stood up str8 and took a picture

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
loosing 16lbs and not any muscle or strength I would say mission accomplished!! Very good job bud.. it is hard to cut fat and not loose muscle but looks like you managed it. Congrats on your progress so far bud!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WAY TO SMASH IT GH!!!!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WAY TO SMASH IT GH!!!!!!!
i gotta get a good camera and some flexing pictures. U can't see my chest...back...shoulders...arms... which have all started to develop even more since i started the warrior workout

But the important think here is cutting fat and i think its apparent im going in the right direction.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. Especially since you said you were tightened up in the first pic and relaxed in the second that is a big difference.