GMG760's cutting down for the San Diego Summer!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're only going to work out 3 days a week!?!?!

I wish I had a vagina smiley.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got 50s for 90 yesterday G....

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I started DC a little over a month ago and initially I tried lifting 4 days a week and I just couldnt do it. At first glance I thought 3 wouldnt be enough but it def is. DC beats you up.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about starting DC this week, but Buster sent me his workout plan... I think I like it a lot better.

It's pretty much just squatz at a quarter ROM, and no arms (cause they are already too big)... I'm pretty happy with the results thus far. I hit 315 for 6 yesterday on squatz.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about starting DC this week, but Buster sent me his workout plan... I think I like it a lot better.

It's pretty much just squatz at a quarter ROM, and no arms (cause they are already too big)... I'm pretty happy with the results thus far. I hit 315 for 6 yesterday on squatz.
Is this is NB.....props TL!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Workout B3. AKA the "holy sh*t" workout.

BB curls -
WU - 45x10, 75x10, 95x8
WS - 115x8 rp 6 rp 5 = 19 Time to move that weight up!

Hammer Curls -
WU - 35x10, 45x10,
WS - 55x13

Hack squat toe press - 150x10

Sumo Leg press -
WU - 270x10, 360x10, 540x9
WS - 630 x7
Widow - 360x20

Front Squat -
WU 45x10, 95x10
WS - 135x9 time to go up in weight
Puke my guts out
Widow - 95x20

So today was an epic workout. I thought I was only gonna be able to do 6 plates a side on the sumo leg press, but I got to 9 and had more juice, so I went to 7 and was stoked on my strength!

But that widow from the sumo leg press did me in. I was dying during the front squats. I ended up puking between my working set and my widow for the front squats. Though, it ended up probably being my proudest moment ever at the gym. I puked in a garbage pale right next to the squat rack, cleaned myself up and changed the garbage bag for the trash can, then got my head on straight to get the widowmaker done. When I was setting up to do the widow maker, some kid apparently had been watching me puke my guts out from the bench press. He was working out with his dad, and goes "That guy just puked and he is gonna keep working out?", the dad, who is a regular and a pretty big dude just says "remember that talk we had about dedicating yourself to what you do? That is what I am talking about right there."

I pretended not to hear, but I was grinning from ear to ear.

DC is the epitome of a killer workout. After finishing my first round of workouts, I am already seeing changes to my body structure and muscularity.

Oh yea, I didn't have E911 today, I used Superpump 250 instead... boy I can notice a difference. I was gassed by the time I hit front squats, especially mentally. I really notice the mental acuity that E911 gives. I can't wait for my bottle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defining moment for Dad and son you provided G! The kid already has something going on if he is in there with pops throwing it down. You just gave him something more to feed off of...

Why the widow set for hammies on the sumo? Just curious...
My E-911 should be here soon!! I just started using Shock Therapy by Universal....I am liking it considering that it is a drink.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Defining moment for Dad and son you provided G! The kid already has something going on if he is in there with pops throwing it down. You just gave him something more to feed off of...

Why the widow set for hammies on the sumo? Just curious...
My E-911 should be here soon!! I just started using Shock Therapy by Universal....I am liking it considering that it is a drink.
I thought I was supposed to. I realized when I got home I probably took a bunch of strength away from my quad workout with that set.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I was supposed to. I realized when I got home I probably took a bunch of strength away from my quad workout with that set.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. haha
Actually, with DC you can widow any body part that is lagging to bring it up.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Sweet. I just do poses in front of the mirror. I almost puked. Dedication.

By the way, whats a widow maker?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout B3. AKA the "holy sh*t" workout.

So today was an epic workout.

DC is the epitome of a killer workout. After finishing my first round of workouts, I am already seeing changes to my body structure and muscularity.
Way to kill with power there G$. Now this is true Berzerker training!! Where you leave it all on the killing floor saving nothing and holding nothing back.

You only get what you give. So when you give it all, you get it all back........... with interest!!! :evil:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workouts bro! Your strength makes me feel so damn puny! Curious why you went from workout A3 to B3?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice workouts bro! Your strength makes me feel so damn puny! Curious why you went from workout A3 to B3?
Your not far behind brotha. Plus I have some weight on you.

I went A1 B1 A2 First week
then B2 A3 B3 the second... I thought that is how it worked...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have it right G.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
just read 7-3-09's workout. rock on brotha, that's frikken badass.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
just read 7-3-09's workout. rock on brotha, that's frikken badass.
Thanks sunny! How ya been dawg? Haven't seen you around much lately... summertime with the kiddies?

Did you even bear witness to the hilarity that was bizarro buster?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks sunny! How ya been dawg? Haven't seen you around much lately... summertime with the kiddies?

Did you even bear witness to the hilarity that was bizarro buster?
saw parts of it...

i'm still checking into AM daily, but you're right, now that the kids are out of school, my time to type has been decimated.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So.....getting to the important stuff...did you hit the beach this weekend or what?

I hit the sand in PB on Friday, was mobbed. Good times though. Yesterday at Kate Sessions Park up on Mt. Soledad was like spring break gone wild...tents, kegs, slip n slides. Awesome day to bust out the guns in the sun.

:usa1:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So.....getting to the important stuff...did you hit the beach this weekend or what?

I hit the sand in PB on Friday, was mobbed. Good times though. Yesterday at Kate Sessions Park up on Mt. Soledad was like spring break gone wild...tents, kegs, slip n slides. Awesome day to bust out the guns in the sun.

:usa1:
Speaking of mobbed, Michael Jackson's memorial is coming this Tuesday in L.A. I just hope we don't riot. We just had one 3 weeks ago.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of mobbed, Michael Jackson's memorial is coming this Tuesday in L.A. I just hope we don't riot. We just had one 3 weeks ago.
Good time to loot that supplement store Vol!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing it A1 A2 A3 week one, B1 B2 B3 week 2 and so on. :dunno: Guess it doesnt matter

bahahah!
Well, Musclegroup A should be worked out, then muscle group b. It's not workout A, workout B.

Why would you work upper body one week and lower/biceps the next? I couldn't do my workouts that close. I have to go A1 B1 A2 etc.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is just how I have my workouts labeled. I workout Chest/shoulder/triceps/back on A1, A3, b2, c1 and c3 and bis/forearms/calves/hams/quads on the others

So I am hitting fully body ever week

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My understanding is: chest/shoulders/triceps/backW/backT on Monday and then biceps/forearms/calves/hams/quads on Wednesday. Then Mondays muscle group again on Friday and Wednesdays muscle group again on the next Monday. It keeps rotating this way with the three different types of exersises chosen for each muscle used A1,A2,A3,B1,B2,B3. Next time through with A1 you have to beat the log from the previous...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That is just how I have my workouts labeled. I workout Chest/shoulder/triceps/back on A1, A3, b2, c1 and c3 and bis/forearms/calves/hams/quads on the others

So I am hitting fully body ever week
Hmmm. So that's why I was so confused at your workout plan on your thread. :lol:

Right on, we are doing the same thing.

But if you are doing the typical DC split, I am pretty sure it's labeled just A and B.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I crossed over into the other end of my 20's today. 26 sounds a lot older than 25. :rofl:

But I met an awesome chick last week, and she is actually into fitness. Things are good right now!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm. So that's why I was so confused at your workout plan on your thread. :lol:

Right on, we are doing the same thing.

But if you are doing the typical DC split, I am pretty sure it's labeled just A and B.
True. just how I was told to do it by Imprez. He is a DC guru. So I listened :dunno:
So I crossed over into the other end of my 20's today. 26 sounds a lot older than 25. :rofl:

But I met an awesome chick last week, and she is actually into fitness. Things are good right now!
Happy birthday man! :cheers: Were all gettin old! Good luck with the honey man

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That is a good age as far as your insurance companies are concerned!
And I was getting married when you were born...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized how retarded I am...I dont do a1, a2 a3...there is no a3 or b3 or c3. I am doing A1 on Tuesday, A2 on Thursday, B1 on Saturday and so on. Just clarifying:yup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I just realized how retarded I am...I dont do a1, a2 a3...there is no a3 or b3 or c3. I am doing A1 on Tuesday, A2 on Thursday, B1 on Saturday and so on. Just clarifying:yup:
That still doesn't make sense.

A1 Tuesday, B1 Thursday, A3 Saturday
B2 Tuesday, A3 Thursday, B3 Saturday

is how your split should look IMO:phone:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have ours labeled differently but this is my routine..I have changed some of the exercises since writing this up but this is how I do it

A1 - Biceps/Forearms/Calves/Hams/Quads

EZ bar curls - 20-30 rest pause (may change this exercise to something else)
Seated hammer curls - 20 rep straight set
Bicep/forearm stretch for 60-90 seconds
Seated calve raises - straight set w/ 25 sec negatives
Calve stretch for 60-90 secs
Good mornings - 6-9 ss/back off 9-12 ss (I dont know how I feel about doing anything under 10 reps here . May need to think of something else.)
Ham stretch (SLDL) 8 reps/10 secs at bottom
BB Squats - 6-10 ss/back off to widow set
Quad stretch 60-90 secs

A2 - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back (width/thickness)

Medium incline db press - 25-30 rest pause
Chest stretch - 90 secs
Seated front smith press - 11-20 rest pause
Shoulder stretch - 60-90 secs
CG ass off bench bench - 11-20 rest pause
Tricep stretch - 90 secs
Hammer grip pulldowns - 11-15 rest pause
Tbar rows - 6-9 ss/back off to 9-12 ss
Lat stretch - as long as I can.

B1 - Biceps/Forearms/Calves/Hams/Quads

Drag curls - 20-30 rest pause
Pinwheel curls - 20 rep straight set
Standing calve raises - straight set w/ 25 sec negatives
SLDL - 6-9 ss/back off 9-12 ss
BB hack squats - 6-10 ss/back off to widow set
Quad stretch 60-90 secs

B2 - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back (width/thickness)

Incline bb press - 11-15 rest pause
Chest stretch - 90 secs
Seated db press - 25-30 rest pause
Seated overhead db extensions - 15-30 rest pause
Tricep stretch - 90 secs
Wide grip pullups - 11-15 rest pause (warm up on Assisted pullup machine)
BB rows - 6-9 ss/back off to 9-12 ss

C1 - Biceps/Forearms/Calves/Hams/Quads

Incline alt/sup curls - 20-30 rest pause
1 arm preacher hammer curls - 20 rep straight set
Seated calve extensions - straight set w/ 25 sec negatives
Laying leg extensions - 6-9 ss/back off 9-12 ss
Close stance angled leg press - 6-10 ss/back off to widow set
Quad stretch 60-90 secs

C2 - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back (width/thickness)

Decline iso press - 11-15 rest pause
Chest stretch - 90 secs
Seated arnold press - 25-30 rest pause
Db skullcrushers - 15-30 rest pause
Tricep stretch - 90 secs
V grip pulldowns - 11-15 rest pause
Reg Deadlits - 6-9 ss/back off to 9-12 ss

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You see the way it is set up is:

Musclegroup A: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back Thickness
Musclegroup B: Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads

Each musclegroup gets 3 separate workouts each with varying exercises. Hence, A1, B1, A2, B2, A3, B3.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This takes me 2 weeks to complete then I repeat

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So you are calling each week a different letter. I see.