Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it bad that a guy (me) is envious of a girl's (Rosie's) abs? lol
Not at all, LOL...If it helps motivate you in getting and seeing your own, then by all means :lol:

~Rosie~

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Back

took the last 2 scoops of wyked along with 2 Shift and 1 Erase cap. Needless to say i was sweating.

Seated Cable Rows
160 x 15
180 x 12 x 2
200 x 10

Bent over BB Rows
135 x 15
155 x 9 x 2
175 x 7
135 x failure

Lat Pull Downs (i was trying to keep my form really strict on these, hence the lower weight)
160 x 12
170 x 10 x 3

DB Overhead Pulls (gotta get those serratus muscles!)
80 x 10 x 2
90 x 10 x 2
100 x failure
80 x failure

T-Bar Rows
3 plates x 8 x 3
2.5 plates x failure

Assisted Wide Grip Pull ups
-40lbs x 15 x 2
-30lbs x 12 x 2
-45lbs x failure

Lower Back Extension Machine
250 x 15 x 4

Overall an amazing workout. veins are really starting to show, but i can tell that losing weight has decreased my muscle fullness. my arms look a bit smaller, but that could just be me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW

Scale from 1 -10, with 10 being perfect.

Taste: 10 Goes without saying, this was an amazingly tasty product.

Endurance: 8 Kept me hitting the weights at full speed my entire workout. From Beginning to end it was all go go go!

Pump: 7 I had decent pumps on this product but it was not out of this world skin bursting kind of pumps. The only product i would give a 10 to in the pump category would be a ph/ds or AAS, so that is what im comparing this to so a 7 is not bad by any means!

Energy: 9 This product got me amped up to go to the gym, but not jittery. I know everyone says it, but it was nice "clean" feeling energy.

Focus: 9 I was really zoned in and ready to workout the entire time.

Strength
: 8 Considering I am trying to slim down and get leaner, i believe this really helped me keep my strength high. I also think the DAA in this upped my test levels because my face was constantly oily after about the first week and a half on it plus acne on my back.

Personal Observations: my sex drive was way up.

Overall : This was a terrific product and i would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great preworkout product. It definitely helped me stay on track to achieve my goals. i will be purchasing more Wyked after a few weeks off of stims and DAA.
great log/great review....

thank you!!!!:bigok:

very glad you liked the wyked.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overall : This was a terrific product and i would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great preworkout product. It definitely helped me stay on track to achieve my goals. i will be purchasing more Wyked after a few weeks off of stims and DAA.
Thank you for keeping such a great log and for the detailed Final Review :)

Personal purchases and continued usage of a product is the telling feedback as to its effectiveness for any given individual :yup:

~Rosie~

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
this is now my "go to" preworkout. and you best believe ill be recommending this to friends and others that go to the gym.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is now my "go to" preworkout. and you best believe ill be recommending this to friends and others that go to the gym.
for a limited time you can get 3 jugs of wyked for $50.......just saying.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
must...not...spend...more....money...

oops, just did lol. cant pass up that deal!! thats only 15 bucks per tub almost!! heck of a deal. at least now i wont have to worry about running out any time soon.

question for the taurus nutrition people, or anyone knowledgeable about DAA, should i take a break from it for a few weeks? or would be ok to keep on taking Wyked for another 4-5 weeks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
must...not...spend...more....money...

oops, just did lol. cant pass up that deal!! thats only 15 bucks per tub almost!! heck of a deal. at least now i wont have to worry about running out any time soon.

question for the taurus nutrition people, or anyone knowledgeable about DAA, should i take a break from it for a few weeks? or would be ok to keep on taking Wyked for another 4-5 weeks?
a lot would depend on if you are dosing every day or just preworkout. lots of guys say you need a break from stims, and they are probably right. as to the daa, some guys have ran it for months at a time at 3 gms daily or more, so i guess it would really depend on how well you tolerate it.

for me, i do stims daily, i just adjust the dose as needed.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a hell of a deal on any preworkout. If I didn't already have preworkouts I'd jump on it

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i also already have 2 tubs of other preworkouts, but i just couldnt pass up this deal. looks like im set for a while. 5 months in fact, worth of preworkouts lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i also already have 2 tubs of other preworkouts, but i just couldnt pass up this deal. looks like im set for a while. 5 months in fact, worth of preworkouts lol.
that is how you do it-stock up when you can get a deal!!!

thank you for your purchase!!!:amish: