Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah i can definitely tell a difference in my nips / chest. and my stomach. i feel wayyyy less bloated.

Chest Day

took 2 scoops of Wyked about 25 min before walking to the gym and started to feel it working on the way. I was ready to lift!!! unfortunately my gym partner has an insurance test tomorrow so i had to workout alone :(

my intensity and focus was really dialed in today. i know for a fact that something in Wyked is working differently than any other preworkout i have taken because i started to get that alpha male feeling, and im one of the most laid back guys ever. i just wanted to push weight and tell the smaller guys at the gym to get the EFF out. again... im not that big, so i would never do that lol, but i just felt GREAT! is this what DAA does?!

Incline DB Bench
45 x 10 x 2 (warm ups)
75 x 10
85 x 10 x 2
90 x 9
95 x 7

Decline BB Bench
185 x 14 x 2
155 x 13

Chest Press Machine
170 x 14
180 x 12 x 2
200 x 10
( i really focused on squeezing the center of my chest on these)

Cable Crossover Flys
30 x 10
25 x 10 x 2
20 x 13

Incline DB flys
30 x 10
35 x 10
40 x 10

Also did some ab work on the weighted crunch machine and the ab coaster machine. Then cardio on the treadmill for 10 min. i have no cardio motivation without my workout buddy lol.

This was a terrific workout for me, especially considering i went UP on the amount im lifting. Im trying to be REALLY strict this week to start seeing those abs show up more. its do or die time, i want them, and i wont stop till i see them all. ABS SHALL BE MINE!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout there man!! I love cardio. Maybe I'm crazy but I do love cardio day. It makes me feel pretty good. I still love my lifting more, but I look forward to the cardio when its time. I also dont have a workout partner, and dont like them either. I see them as a distraction from the workout. I just like to put on some jams and zone in and focus on killing it. I'll grab a spot when I need to, but other than that I have zero social interaction in the gym :sgrin:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i tried to rep you, but i cant yet lol. gotta spread the love around more. same here when it comes to zero social interaction. my gym partner is pretty good at not being distracting. we are both there to better ourselves, not be social butterflies.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i was walking around my work, and as i have said before its quite a walk to get from 1 end of the complex to the other (over 1/4 mile) i started to get light headed and dizzy. not sure what is going on but i feel rather weak and kinda shaky. i picked up a bag of almonds that im going to be snacking on til 12ish just to see if its the calorie deficit thats causing this.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So how did the weak feeling go did it subside with some calories? If you ate a little heavy on carbs last night sometimes the feeling of lower blood sugar will creep up on you in the AM. However typically I wait it out for about 20 minutes and it goes away on its own.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hmm, i didnt have many carbs last night actually. i had 4 cups of tuna salad and 2 chicken breasts. and then a few almonds. but yeah, the feeling went away after about 30 min. not sure if it was eating the almonds that helped, but i felt fine later.

Shoulders

Took 2.5 scoops of Wyked and waited about 20 min to head to the gym. I felt the tingling on the way there and was ready to hit the weights immediately. My strength hasn't increased, but i also did chest yesterday so im sure my shoulders are a bit tired. i only did them cause my workout partner wanted to.

BB Shoulder Press
135 x 10
155 x 10
205 x 8 x 2
185 x 8
135 x 12

DB Shrugs
90 x 10
105 x 10
120 x 10 x 2
70 x 18

DB Front Raises
20 x 12
25 x 10
30 x 7 x 2

DB Lateral Raises
20 x 15 x 3
25 x 10

Cable High Pulls
70 x 10
90 x 10 x 3

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
just thought about this, my sex drive seems to be much higher. not sure if this is attributed to the Wyked or not, but it's definitely higher than it was at the beginning of last week.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not sure if that is a good side or bad side for me. ;)

We are trying to get finalized our stim and the progestin product.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
BACK/ BICEPS

Took 2.5 scoops of Wyked 25 min before working out then headed out. Energy was good the whole workout and really helped me get through 15 min of intense cardio.

DB Curls
30 x 10
40 x 10 x 2
45 x 8
35 x 12

Seated Hammer Strength Row (plate loaded)
2 plates each side x 12
3 plates x 9 x 3

BB Bent over rows
135 x 10 x 2
155 x 10 x 2

Single Arms Cable Curls
25 x 15
30 x 9 x 2
25 x 10

Lat Pulldowns
180 x 12 x 2
190 x 10 x 2

Lower Back Extension Machine
200 x 12
210 x 10 x 3

Australian Pullups
12 x 2
10 x 2
9 (failure)

Preacher Curl Machine
110 x 10
120 x 8 x 2
50 x 10 (single arm)

Then on to cardio. it was a really good workout overall. i was vain enough to go into the locker room and check out my back and it looked pretty good :) My vascularity seems to keep getting more pronounced each day which im really liking.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn-nice log....you are doing a great job.:yup:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks man! i like to keep pretty detailed logs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job laser!! Doing great in here with some good workouts! My guess is your increase in sex drive is from the DAA in the wyked, but it could also be the S4. my libido is up some too (but not a whole lot) on the S4

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
the DAA is what i was thinking as well. Seems to be quite the solid compound for natural test increase.

Just a quick update:

Before starting Wyked i had fairly clear skin. Every now and then i would get a zit and had very very little acne on my shoulders or upper back. But now my forehead is very oily and breaking out, as are my shoulders. Just thought i would let this be known. I am not saying this is because of the Wyked, it could very well be the S4 and it is not that big of a deal to me. It's not like i have craters on my face or huge red zits everywhere, just small, tiny little colorless bumps. you probably wouldnt even notice if you were looking at my shoulders or back. just something i can feel when i rub my shoulders and upper back.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BACK/ BICEPS

Took 2.5 scoops of Wyked 25 min before working out then headed out. Energy was good the whole workout and really helped me get through 15 min of intense cardio.

DB Curls
30 x 10
40 x 10 x 2
45 x 8
35 x 12

Seated Hammer Strength Row (plate loaded)
2 plates each side x 12
3 plates x 9 x 3

BB Bent over rows
135 x 10 x 2
155 x 10 x 2

Single Arms Cable Curls
25 x 15
30 x 9 x 2
25 x 10

Lat Pulldowns
180 x 12 x 2
190 x 10 x 2

Lower Back Extension Machine
200 x 12
210 x 10 x 3

Australian Pullups
12 x 2
10 x 2
9 (failure)

Preacher Curl Machine
110 x 10
120 x 8 x 2
50 x 10 (single arm)

Then on to cardio. it was a really good workout overall. i was vain enough to go into the locker room and check out my back and it looked pretty good :) My vascularity seems to keep getting more pronounced each day which im really liking.
Same here and the pump seems to improve as well.
damn-nice log....you are doing a great job.:yup:
Agreed!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support fellas.

Chest and Triceps (i promise ill hit legs hard tomorrow lol)

So, seeing how i was nearly falling asleep waiting for my room mate to get home to go workout, it was 3 scoops of Wyked today. Let me tell ya, it definitely did the trick. I was pretty hyped to get to the gym and do some high volume lifting today and really concentrating on squeezing the hell outta my muscles.

BB Flat Bench
135 x 10 x 2 (warm ups)
185 x 15 (explosive reps)
225 x 8 x 2 (explosive reps)
205 x 12 (explosive reps)
185 x 13 (much slower, focused reps)

DB over head Tricep Extensions
90 x 10
110 x 12 x 2

Incline Hammer Strength Machine
2 plates each side x 10 x 3

super set w/ DB Tricep Kickbacks
25 x 12 x 3

V-bar Tricep Cable Pushdowns
85 x 10 x 3

Overhead Rope Cable Tricep Extensions
70 x 12 x 2

Pec Deck Flys
145 x 10
155 x 10 x 2
135 x failure

Weighted Dips
45lbs x 10
45lbs x 7
Body weight x failure

Also did 15 min of cardio burning up 240 calories. I was pretty drenched in sweat due to the 2 body part day.

I gotta say, the Wyked really came through today because i was just about ready to call it quits and take a nap instead of going to the gym. But once i downed it i was ready to go within about 15 min. Like before, just good clean energy, no jitters. Plus im still surprised that im repping out 225 so easily at 204.5lbs!!

I also wanted to compare Wyked to other preworkouts i have tried at this point:
Jack3d - Wyked gives me less jittery energy and no crash. I always seem to get burned out after about 1 hour after taking jack3d. Also, the taste comparison.. well, there really isn't one. Jack3d tastes good, but Wyked is something i look forward to drinking (i drink those instant lemonade packets all day)
NO-Xplode- No comparison really. Better energy from Wyked and wayyy less calories. also, i dont feel bloated with Wyked.
Superpump 250- again, no contest. I had massive stomach problems when taking superDUMP. Wyked has not affected my digestion at all.
N2KTS- similar to Jack3d, except i like the taste of N2KTS better than Jack3d. But Wyked still wins the taste category. As far as energy, they are about the same but i think the DAA in Wyked is really setting it apart.

hope this helps some people out. i want to reiterate that these are my honest opinions. Im not just trying hype up Wyked, i honestly like it and feel like it is making my workouts better, more intense, and helping me reach my goals quicker.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support fellas.

I also wanted to compare Wyked to other preworkouts i have tried at this point:
Jack3d - Wyked gives me less jittery energy and no crash. I always seem to get burned out after about 1 hour after taking jack3d. Also, the taste comparison.. well, there really isn't one. Jack3d tastes good, but Wyked is something i look forward to drinking (i drink those instant lemonade packets all day)
NO-Xplode- No comparison really. Better energy from Wyked and wayyy less calories. also, i dont feel bloated with Wyked.
Superpump 250- again, no contest. I had massive stomach problems when taking superDUMP. Wyked has not affected my digestion at all.
N2KTS- similar to Jack3d, except i like the taste of N2KTS better than Jack3d. But Wyked still wins the taste category. As far as energy, they are about the same but i think the DAA in Wyked is really setting it apart.

hope this helps some people out. i want to reiterate that these are my honest opinions. Im not just trying hype up Wyked, i honestly like it and feel like it is making my workouts better, more intense, and helping me reach my goals quicker.

Thanks for the feedback. Not only am I glad to hear it of course but I know you would tell us if Wyked was lacking in any way. To go up against the products that you just compared and win feels like were doing something right! Now we just got to keep getting better and bump Jack3d of the throne that belongs to Wyked! :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
not gonna lie, if it weren't for needing to take a break from DAA after a while, i would be buying Wyked every time.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Not only am I glad to hear it of course but I know you would tell us if Wyked was lacking in any way. To go up against the products that you just compared and win feels like were doing something right! Now we just got to keep getting better and bump Jack3d of the throne that belongs to Wyked! :D
I'm trying to get my gym to stock wyked lol they have a good amount of locations and are in a few states. I would love to see wyked on their shelves instead of jack'd. When you look at the label it's clear who the winner is...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get my gym to stock wyked lol they have a good amount of locations and are in a few states. I would love to see wyked on their shelves instead of jack'd. When you look at the label it's clear who the winner is...
Staked, your the man. Let me know if I can help seal the deal with your gym!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
the gym i goes to can stock special items for us too, but sadly, most of the people at my gym don't seem too into supplements. they are mainly girls/ feminine guys just worried about looking toned / lean and use a lot of cardio stuff.

but, if they did stock Wyked i can guarantee i would buy it. they have jack3d, 1MR, Xtend, NoXplode, etc. there already.

i would also be highly inclined to buy the 7keto you guys make if they stocked it at the gym. im sure others (the women there) would be interested in it too. i would love to see Taurus Nutrition be local to buy!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
had a short leg day yesterday before my brother came up one last time. he is in the military and is shipping off to qatar sunday, so we wanted to send him off in style!

Legs

squats
135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10
245 x 8
275 x 8 x 2
225 x failure

standing calf raise machine
220 x 10
250 x 15 x 3
230 x failure

Leg curls
160 x 10
180 x 12 x 2
200 x 9
70 x failure (single legs)

This is where i had to cut it short because my brother showed up at my apt and no one was there lol. felt really good though, took 2.5 scoops of wyked and really needed it. nothing amazing to really report because i was pretty tired from a lack of sleep on thursday. looking forward to a better leg workout earlier next week

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wyked sounds pretty good. I'm definitely going to give it a shot when I run out of the couple tubs of N2KTS I have. I could see Wyked being an awesome preworkout to use in PCT with the DAA in it.

Hmmm...I may have to pick up a tub before my next cycle

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
its fairly similar to N2KTS. if you just bought bulk DAA and added it to N2KTS it would be about the same, minus the bitter orange extract.

but the taste and energy is on par with the best Preworkouts out there right now, and to be completely honest, i really really like Wyked the best out of anything ive tried at this point. if they can keep the price right it will be number one very very quickly.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
woke up this morning, had some OJ and proceeded to start the dosing of S4, but much to my dismay, i am out of S4!!??? i have only been dosing it at 50mg (1ml) every day, and im fairly sure it has not been near 30 days yet. in fact, i think its been closer to 3 weeks if im not mistaken. (*edit-i just checked to see when i started the S4 and it was 4/15/11, so it has been 3 weeks and 2 days worth. considering i have NEVER done more than 1ml a day this lends me to think i was shorted by about 4-5ml. doing the math, that is nearly 7-8$ worth of S4 gone). looks like its time to get a good fat burner going now.

I checked into Adderllin and im still kind of on the fence about it. Any ideas on a Shift/Erase stack? anyone think that would be a good combo to help get me a bit leaner?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I checked into Adderllin and im still kind of on the fence about it. Any ideas on a Shift/Erase stack? anyone think that would be a good combo to help get me a bit leaner?
Shift/Erase would be a great leaning stack - I would personally go with Alpha-T2 instead of Shift, though. Erase is awesome. If you want leaner, make sure NUTRITION AND TRAINING are BOTH as good as possible for YOU re leaning.

~Rosie~

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
whoops, well i already ordered Shift from nutraplanet lol. i get too excited sometimes and im impatient. i see that alpha t-2 is the same as shift, but a few extra things in it. oh well, no worries. im going to pick up the shift after work today. its so nice to only be 10 miles from nutraplanet!!!

oh, and they were out of erase, so ill make sure to pick that up whenever it gets back in stock.

thanks rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoops, well i already ordered Shift from nutraplanet lol. i get too excited sometimes and im impatient. i see that alpha t-2 is the same as shift, but a few extra things in it. oh well, no worries. im going to pick up the shift after work today. its so nice to only be 10 miles from nutraplanet!!!

oh, and they were out of erase, so ill make sure to pick that up whenever it gets back in stock.

thanks rosie!
Yes, Shift is just the active in Alpha-T2. You can always start on the Shift and add Alpha-T2 in later - just replace some of your Shift doses with Alpha-T2.

You'll enjoy Erase when you get that!

No worries :)

~Rosie~

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Leg day!

went to pick up my SHIFT today and popped 2 pills when i got home. hoping for good things from this.

Took 3 scoops of Wyked and it hit HARD today. not sure what the difference was but i wanted to attack the weights and make up for a crap leg day friday. I was beyond focused. no chit chat with the workout buddy, just lifting and sweating. (no homo... lulz)

Did a Circuit style workout with the first 3 exercises, no breaks in between:

1) Squats
135 x 20
225 x 15
225 x 15
225 x failure

2) DB Lunges
55 x 15 (55 in each hand)
60 x 15
55 x 15
50 x failure

3) Seated Calf Raises
90 x 20 (2 plates)
140 x 15
160 x 15
160 x failure

Just did these next ones like regular exercises, mainly because i thought i was about to puke and needed a break.

Laying Leg Curls
170 x 15 x 3
180 x 12

Horizontal Calf Extensions
250 x 15
300 x 12 x 2
220 x failure

Did a lot of Ab work today using the ab coaster with weights, and the weighted ab crunch machine. Also did hanging leg raises. Then it was on to cardio and got 15 min at 180 calories. i was really pushing hard today and sweated like none other.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day!

went to pick up my SHIFT today and popped 2 pills when i got home. hoping for good things from this.

Took 3 scoops of Wyked and it hit HARD today. not sure what the difference was but i wanted to attack the weights and make up for a crap leg day friday. I was beyond focused. no chit chat with the workout buddy, just lifting and sweating. (no homo... lulz)
This is one of the many reasons why I love Wyked, the focus is just insane! All I care about after I drink it is to just go on a killing spree in the weight room :AR15firing: My sessions are usually faster while on wyked, I think because I spend less time during my rest periods, just cant wait to lift again that I dont wait the entire allotted rest period. I LOVE IT!!!

Glad you are noticing the same effects and enjoying it as well. :firedevil:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the many reasons why I love Wyked, the focus is just insane! All I care about after I drink it is to just go on a killing spree in the weight room :AR15firing: My sessions are usually faster while on wyked, I think because I spend less time during my rest periods, just cant wait to lift again that I dont wait the entire allotted rest period. I LOVE IT!!!

Glad you are noticing the same effects and enjoying it as well. :firedevil:
i wanted to make a note of this. the focus i get from Wyked seems to be different from the other PWO's i have taken. the others have always gotten me "hyper" or "excited" to go to the gym, but with Wyked, i dont know why, but i just have this extreme focus of lifting the entire time.

im enjoying this thoroughly, and thanks again to Taurus Nutrition for letting me try this out. Solid product so far.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
woke up this morning, had some OJ and proceeded to start the dosing of S4, but much to my dismay, i am out of S4!!??? i have only been dosing it at 50mg (1ml) every day, and im fairly sure it has not been near 30 days yet. in fact, i think its been closer to 3 weeks if im not mistaken. (*edit-i just checked to see when i started the S4 and it was 4/15/11, so it has been 3 weeks and 2 days worth. considering i have NEVER done more than 1ml a day this lends me to think i was shorted by about 4-5ml. doing the math, that is nearly 7-8$ worth of S4 gone). looks like its time to get a good fat burner going now.

Wow man. You know I was thinking maybe I got shorted too because I was running at 50mg (1ml) and my bottle is mostly gone already too. I quit using last few days because of my unexpected addition to my family and no gym time and will resume next week, but I probably have only about a weeks worth anyways.

You'll enjoy shift. Its similar to Alpha T-2 and I'm using that myself and enjoying it alongside the Adderllin ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
sucks to hear that you might have gotten shorted too. at least it wasn't terribly expensive!

Took 3 scoops of Wyked again, i think this is where i'll keep it til im done with it. I was already feeling good today so after taking Wyked i was WIRED!! Unfortunately, the pollen around here is killer right now, and my allergies are taking a beating. im pretty sure i have a mild sinus infection so my weights were down a bit but i tried to make up for it in volume.

also, the gym did away with the scale in the men's room and i can't seem to find another one anywhere so im at a loss as to what my bodyweight is. As of right now i can't tell much of a difference from my last picture update, which means i need to tighten up on the diet aspect.

Fun stuff, my roommate asked me to be a chippendale's dancer for his mom's 43 birthday.. who is a very hot mom. in shape, attractive. anywho, i now have some real motivation to get in seriously good shape.

Chest

DB Bench
90 x 10
90 x 8 x 2
70 x 12

Incline Machine Press
180 x 12
200 x 10 x 2
180 x failure

Weighted Dips
45 x 12
45 x 9
Bodyweight x 15
Bodyweight x failure

Pec Deck
145 x 15 x 2
130 x 18
120 x failure

No abs today, but i did do some light cardio for 10 min. I had to meet some friends that came in from out of town so tomorrow will be a longer cardio day and lots of core work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i did 3 scoops wyked and 2 shift preworkout, when i got to the gym the ac was out-omg!!!!!! i don't sweat that much in a suana, lol.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ha, i took 2 shift when i woke up this morning. and 1 about 8 hours later (at 1 or so). but i still was sweating like a whore in church.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Back / Light Bicep

3 scoops of Wyked and I was off to the gym. Felt terrific the whole time and even repped out some higher than usual weight for back day. I got a solid 9 hours of sleep last night so i was wide awake already, but Wyked really helped me hone in on the weights.

DB Curls
20 x 10 (warm up)
30 x 10
40 x 10 x 2
30 x 15

Plate Machine Seated Rows
6 plates (3 each side) x 12 x 2
6.5 plates x 10 x 2

Lat Pulldowns
200 x 10 x 2
180 x 13
180 x 11

Hammer Curls Using tricep rope on cables
70 x 12 x 2
80 x 9 x 2

High Row Machine
180 x 12
220 x 9 x 2
250 x 5
170 x failure

Australian Pullups
Bodyweight x failure x 2

DB Rows (Lawn Mower Pulls)
80 x 10
90 x 9 x 2

Felt great the whole time and my girlfriend was really commenting on how much my veins were popping out!! I LOVE WYKED!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol-glad you are liking the wyked!!!:yup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout laser!!! Killing it bro!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas. it's kinda funny cause while im at the gym im sweating my a$$ off, working hard, moving weight, and it seems like i do a ton of exercises, but then i when i put it on paper and list what i did, it doesn't seem that impressive or extensive.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks fellas. it's kinda funny cause while im at the gym im sweating my a$$ off, working hard, moving weight, and it seems like i do a ton of exercises, but then i when i put it on paper and list what i did, it doesn't seem that impressive or extensive.
What it looks like on paper is not important - what is important is that your training is intense, pushes you, and takes you one step closer to achieving your body and/or fitness goals.

~Rosie~

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks rosie! you always seem to have the right answer. (also, sorry for assuming everyone is a "fella" that checks this log out)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
just ordered the erase + shift stack from nutraplanet since they have erase back in stock. i figured erase + shift was only 10 bucks more than erase alone, so the econ major in me said to go with it!

so yeah, time to get LEAN!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks rosie! you always seem to have the right answer. (also, sorry for assuming everyone is a "fella" that checks this log out)
No worries :) I know what you mean, so I'm fine; after all, I have always been and still are "just another one of the guys", LOL :lol:

just ordered the erase + shift stack from nutraplanet since they have erase back in stock. i figured erase + shift was only 10 bucks more than erase alone, so the econ major in me said to go with it!

so yeah, time to get LEAN!!!
Erase - HELL YEAH! :love:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yep, ill go pick it up tomorrow. i ordered it as i was leaving work.

Shoulders

3 scoops of Wyked as usual. Took it about 25 min before heading to the gym and waited for the alanine tingle to hit. gotta love that feeling, makes ya wanna just lift shyt!

Warm up DB Front raises/ Lateral Raises
10 x 30 (for front and lateral)

DB Shoulder Press
40 x 15 (warm up again)
70 x 14
80 x 10
80 x 9
60 x 15

Shrugs
180 x 20
225 x 15 x 2
275 x 15 (cheated a bit with these, used my legs to help get them up)
225 x failure x 2

DB Later Raises
20 x 20 x 2
15 x 30

DB Shrugs
100 x 15
110 x 12 x 2

BB High Pulls
80 x 12
90 x 12
100 x 9
100 x 8

Reverse Peck Deck
100 x 10 x 2

DB Bent Over Reverse Flys
25 x 10 x 2

Then hit up the cardio. Hopped on the treadmill and walked for a minute, followed by running for 1 min at 8.5 mph. did that for 20 min.

I starting to see more definition in my shoulders little by little. Im also starting to cut carbs after my workout (with the exception of my post workout protein shake). so, carbs from 12 - 5, then no carbs after the gym. The last time i did this i had AMAZING ab definition (2 years ago) but i also hated life because carbs are hard to stay away from.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yep, ill go pick it up tomorrow. i ordered it as i was leaving work.

Shoulders

3 scoops of Wyked as usual. Took it about 25 min before heading to the gym and waited for the alanine tingle to hit. gotta love that feeling, makes ya wanna just lift shyt!

Warm up DB Front raises/ Lateral Raises
10 x 30 (for front and lateral)

DB Shoulder Press
40 x 15 (warm up again)
70 x 14
80 x 10
80 x 9
60 x 15

Shrugs
180 x 20
225 x 15 x 2
275 x 15 (cheated a bit with these, used my legs to help get them up)
225 x failure x 2

DB Later Raises
20 x 20 x 2
15 x 30

DB Shrugs
100 x 15
110 x 12 x 2

BB High Pulls
80 x 12
90 x 12
100 x 9
100 x 8

Reverse Peck Deck
100 x 10 x 2

DB Bent Over Reverse Flys
25 x 10 x 2

Then hit up the cardio. Hopped on the treadmill and walked for a minute, followed by running for 1 min at 8.5 mph. did that for 20 min.

I starting to see more definition in my shoulders little by little. Im also starting to cut carbs after my workout (with the exception of my post workout protein shake). so, carbs from 12 - 5, then no carbs after the gym. The last time i did this i had AMAZING ab definition (2 years ago) but i also hated life because carbs are hard to stay away from.
damn...is there anything that motivates more than seeing improvement-NO!!!

trust me i feel you with the carbs:newangel:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn...is there anything that motivates more than seeing improvement-NO!!!

trust me i feel you with the carbs:newangel:

Oh yeh I know that all too well. I love carbs, but they don't love me!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i gotta go buy some sugar free pops to eat when i get a carb craving late.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ARMS

So i went by Nutraplanet and picked up the erase/shift stack and popped 2 of each about 2 hours before my workout. Also took 3 scoops of Wyked, which is getting kinda low :( looks like ill have to buy some in a week or 2.

Felt pretty good while jogging to the gym, but once i got inside and started lifting i felt AMAZING! i can't say it enough, im just super focused on this stuff.

also, a big dude (looked like a football player/ strongman) asked me how i got such big triceps lol. i couldn't help but laugh and tell him "smaller shirts". i was kinda gloating to myself about that cause he was in the process of benching 350lbs. anywho, on to my workout.

BB Curls
70 x 10
90 x 12
90 x 11
100 x 7
(seated BB Curls) 70 x 15

E-Z Bar Skull Crushers / Super setted with Close Grip Chest presses w/same weight
90 x 10 / 90 x 12
100 x 9 / 100 x 10
100 x 9 / 100 x 8
90 x 12 / 90 x failure

Close Grip Bench
155 x 12 x 2
135 x 15

DB Curls
40 x 10 x 2

DB Hammer Curls
35 x 10 x 2

V-Bar Tricep Cable Pushdowns