Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
any time man! i like logging stuff, it really helps keep me focused on my goals. quick question to any of the Taurus Nutrition team, will there be any other flavors offered for the Wyked? I love lemonade, but i remember seeing how someone else despises any kind of lemonade flavor but loved the effects of the product. this might sound kinda out there, but im partial to sour apple, and orange flavors. never been a huge fan of "fruit punch" type stuff, even though i routinely have to buy them for lack of other good flavors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any time man! i like logging stuff, it really helps keep me focused on my goals. quick question to any of the Taurus Nutrition team, will there be any other flavors offered for the Wyked? I love lemonade, but i remember seeing how someone else despises any kind of lemonade flavor but loved the effects of the product. this might sound kinda out there, but im partial to sour apple, and orange flavors. never been a huge fan of "fruit punch" type stuff, even though i routinely have to buy them for lack of other good flavors.
judging by the success of wyked, i would be willing to bet more flavors will be coming!!! it might be awhile though, since eric is so damned picky about taste, lol.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
well that's a good area to be picky about!

Took 3 scoops of Wyked again and got ready for a great cardio and ab day! I think im addicted to those beta alanine tingles.

Cardio Day & AB day!

Decline Weighted Crunches / sit ups

Seated Crunch Machine

Rope Cable Crunches

Oblique Twists w/ DB

Weighted Leg Lifts w/ 25lb DB

Treadmill 20 min - 1 min walk at 3.7mph/ 1 min run at 8mph.

Stair Master 20 min - 1 min at level 7 / 1 min level 15

Stationary Bike 10 min

Total Calories Burned - 860!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You killed it on cardio man!! Nice job..do you like the HIIT method of doing cardio? I rarely do HIIT but I may throw it in for a while for something different ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was planning on doing it for a week on / week off kinda thing. its a change from the plain old jogging for 15 min straight or just hopping on the bike for 15 min.

just enjoyed 2 T-bone steaks for a post workout lunch and had my only carbs for the day in the form of OJ!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
no workout today. currently at my parents place because i dont have any tools to fix my car. my dad was nice enough to let me use all his still, so itll be a nice afternoon of replacing a broken intercooler pump. does turning wrenches build biceps or triceps?!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no workout today. currently at my parents place because i dont have any tools to fix my car. my dad was nice enough to let me use all his still, so itll be a nice afternoon of replacing a broken intercooler pump. does turning wrenches build biceps or triceps?!
It depends on if your pushing or pulling...lol

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
not gonna lie, kudos to anyone who is a mechanic. changing that pump nearly killed me. i don't normally get mad about things, but trying to fix my car is one thing that will really push me over the edge. finally got that done and im one busted knuckle away from being a certified mechanic!

looking forward to my workout today cause my workout buddy has been texting me about getting a new preworkout in and trying it. plus, im headed to the beach with the girlfriend this wednesday - friday, so no updates then :( sorry everyone. but ill make sure to update it saturday when i get back.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Chest

3 scoops of Wyked today and off to the gym i went. Had great energy and focus the entire workout.

BB Bench
185 x 15 x 2
205 x 12
185 x failure

Decline Bench Machine
230 x 12 x 2
180 x failure

Incline DB Bench
70 x 12
80 x 10 x 2
65 x failure

Pec Deck Flys
145 x 15
150 x 12
160 x 8
125 x failure

Did abs for a quick chest rest.

Machine Incline Bench
170 x 10
160 x 10
150 x 10
140 x 10
120 x 10
90 x 10
70 x failure

I was spent... but then did 20 min of Cardio for 400 calories. overall i was happy with the workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here is a wisdom i have learned......something that makes you frustrated tires you out more than any exercise.:firedevil:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
very true. i was ready to start kicking dents in my car i was so mad at that tiny ass pump. engineers and mechanics need to design engines together because i swear every engineer that designs an engine has hands the size of a 2 year old and has no concept of angles.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very true. i was ready to start kicking dents in my car i was so mad at that tiny ass pump. engineers and mechanics need to design engines together because i swear every engineer that designs an engine has hands the size of a 2 year old and has no concept of angles.

Trust me I know bro. I do maintenance work with my hands for a living, and let me tell you the engineers do not consider things ever having to be worked on when they design things. You should see some of things I have to work on....it makes you say a few choice words about the engineers :argue:

... and want to kick them in the balls next time you see them!!:nutkick:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
LEGS

Took 3 scoops of Wyked and went to town on some legs! Did the first 3 as a circuit so i didn't take a break between all of them. it was pretty intense. then drop sets on the leg press plate machine.

Squats
135 x 20
185 x 20
225 x 15
225 x 15

DB Lunges
50 x 20
55 x 18
60 x 15
60 x 15

Seated Calf Raises
140 x 20
180 x 15
180 x 15
200 x failure

Leg Press Plate Machine (again, these were drop sets, so no break in between)
8 plates x 20
6 plates x 20
4 plates x 20

Leg Curl Machine
155 x 15
180 x 12 x 3

Horizontal Calf Extension
200 x 15
230 x 12 x 3

Did a circuit of Abs

Weighted Crunch Machine
60 x 20

Medicine Ball Crunches
20 x 4

Hanging Leg Raises
15 x 4

Cardio only got 10 min today cause my legs felt like jello. 180 calories burned.

I was also ready to go get sushi with the girlfriend! sushi buffet for 12 bucks, can't beat it!! yeah, i went way over on my cals today, but i couldn't resist.

Also, ill be in FL for the rest of the week so i wont be able to update this til saturday. sorry fellas. ill make sure to try and get some updated progress pics, hopefully from the beach!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
back from the beach fellas! and had a nice workout yesterday. did back and shoulders.

Back and Shoulders

took 3 scoops of Wyked and almost forgot how amazing it was! i guess since i didnt have any stims since tuesday i was a little more sensitive to it, or maybe it was just placebo from wanting to get back in the gym, either way i was pumped and ready to lift some weights!

Lat Pull Downs
150 x 10 x 2
180 x 9
200 x 6 x 2

DB Lateral Raises
20 x 14 x 2
25 x 15 x 2

Seated Cable Rows
170 x 15
190 x 10 x 2
210 x 7

BB Bent Over Rows
135 x 12
155 x 8 x 2
185 x 6

DB Shoulder Press
70 x 10 x 3
80 x 7

Reverse Pec Deck
130 x 11
140 x 12 x 2
150 x 7

Lawn Mower DB Pulls
70 x 10 x 2
80 x 7

BB Front Raises
40 x 10
50 x 8 x 2

My lifts were a little down this workout. Still quite happy with where im at progress wise, but im still at 205.4lbs. i also just came back from a short vacation with the girlfriend so my diet was not on par.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty nice workout there bud. Just get that diet back in line, and keep up that cardio and you can drop them pounds bud!! Its getting warm out. Time to get ripped!!:yup:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah no doubt. went to the pool today and saw an old friend from a few years ago. she said i was looking bigger than ever which made me feel good. can't wait to get down to around 10% bf and show them whats really up!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah no doubt. went to the pool today and saw an old friend from a few years ago. she said i was looking bigger than ever which made me feel good. can't wait to get down to around 10% bf and show them whats really up!
Keep going! It's always great getting leaner :D

~Rosie~

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
going to pick up some Xtend today ( i swear every time i hear that name it makes me think of a male enhancment product). it will be the first time i have used a BCAA drink or intraworkout drink so this should be fun! and tasty. i usually just get my BCAAs from my protein drink but from what i have been reading, its not nearly enough for my body weight, nor frequent enough throughout the day.

would it be ok to just mix in a few scoops of this stuff into a gallon jug and tote it around all day? or is this something that will break down if it sits in water too long? (kinda like creatine)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workouts so far man everything is looking good. Now get that Lean on!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks man! yeah, its time to get strict with this diet. its the most important part so i need to take it the most serious. just picked up some Extend and its pretty amazing tasting. this will definitely help pass the time during fasting and curb my sweet tooth craving.

kudos to scivation for making a great tasting product!

not sure what im working out today, still waiting for the roommate to get home and find out what his plans are.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

3 Scoops of Wyked then 3 scoops of Xtend and i was off to the gym whilst sipping on the BCAAs. Felt nice the whole time and not too stimmed. Hand a mildly better pump, but shoulder pumps are hard to come by for me.

Weighed in at 205.6lbs, and the scale had that BF% estimate on it, so i tried it out. It said 13.7%, but im guessing im still sitting at 14%. either way, not happy. it just made me that much more motivated to stick to a lower calorie diet full of veggies and healthy fats. very low sugar, and high protein. and moderate carbs on certain days.

DB Shoulder press
70 x 12 x 2
75 x 10
80 x 6
45 x failure

Machine Lateral Raise
70 x 10 x 3
60 x 12

Rear Delt Pec Deck
100 x 15 x 2
110 x 13 x 2

Machine Shoulder Press
180 x 10 x 2
200 x 7 x 2

45lb plate front raises (wagon wheel lifts)
12 x 3

BB Shrugs
185 x 10
225 x 10 x 2
275 x 8
135 x failure

Did a circuit routine of Abs consisting of :

Weighted Crunch Machine

Inflatable Ball Crunches

hanging leg raises

Then it was on to 15 min of cardio. burned through 200 cals.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man! yeah, its time to get strict with this diet. its the most important part so i need to take it the most serious. just picked up some Extend and its pretty amazing tasting. this will definitely help pass the time during fasting and curb my sweet tooth craving.

not sure what im working out today, still waiting for the roommate to get home and find out what his plans are.

Xtend is some awesome stuff man. It is a staple for me and I use it all through my fast every 2 hours. I'm on the Green apple right now, and have a tub of blue raspberry and a tub of watermelon in my stash too. Good stuff!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Xtend is some awesome stuff man. It is a staple for me and I use it all through my fast every 2 hours. I'm on the Green apple right now, and have a tub of blue raspberry and a tub of watermelon in my stash too. Good stuff!!
grape Xtend is my favorite!

Mix some into a cup of plain greek yogurt :food:

I never had green apple before. Is it any good?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i got the watermelon and its pretty great.

proud to say i was very strict yesterday with what i ate! only ate between 12 and 8pm. carbs were less than 100g. protein was 230g. fats im not really sure but im guessing it was 40g (only 5g saturated, all the rest were poly and monounsaturated.) its a small accomplishment but i woke up this morning feeling great and cant wait to tackle another day of this!

i made my own tuna salad for lunch (fat free mayo!) along with yogurt and a hogie roll (for some good carbs, yes they are the health food store hogie rolls so its got a lot of fiber and 1g of sugar).

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
it figures that on the day i bring my lunch they have catered bbq chicken and ribs, all you can eat, for free at work today. i had my fill of protein! half rack of ribs, bbq chicken breast, and 2 cups of tuna salad. mmmm, i love breaking this fast.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it figures that on the day i bring my lunch they have catered bbq chicken and ribs, all you can eat, for free at work today. i had my fill of protein! half rack of ribs, bbq chicken breast, and 2 cups of tuna salad. mmmm, i love breaking this fast.
lol-that doesn't sound like anything to complain about!!!!!!:veryhappy::bigok:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Chest

3 scoops of wyked and 3 scoops of Xtend and it was off to the gym.

BB Bench
135 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 8
275 x 3
225 x 7
185 x 10
135 x failure (about 26)

Incline Machine Press
180 x 12 x 3

Pec Deck Flys
145 x 10 x 2
115 x 15

Incline DB Flys
35 x 12 x 2

15 min of Cardio, burned 200 calories!

felt really good overall even though carbs were kept low. under 70g. I was surprised my bench has stayed so high as well. i had a great pump going the whole workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chest

3 scoops of wyked and 3 scoops of Xtend and it was off to the gym.

BB Bench
135 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 8
275 x 3
225 x 7
185 x 10
135 x failure (about 26)

Incline Machine Press
180 x 12 x 3

Pec Deck Flys
145 x 10 x 2
115 x 15

Incline DB Flys
35 x 12 x 2

15 min of Cardio, burned 200 calories!

felt really good overall even though carbs were kept low. under 70g. I was surprised my bench has stayed so high as well. i had a great pump going the whole workout.
damn, that's a lot of volume on bench!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on bench Laser! Stats look a lot like mine, and that 275x3 is beast!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
eh, youll surpass that and then some when you start that trenazone. last time i took prodienolone i was able to rep out 275 x 6 on decline bench with no spotter. so im guessing dienolone is going to rock your world!

on a side note, weight was 203.4lbs! thats after eating half a bbq chicken, 1/2 lb of tuna salad, and half rack of baby back ribs. for dinner was baked salmon and veggies!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
damn, that's a lot of volume on bench!
yeah i have always responded well to higher volume training. plus i felt pumped up doing so many reps. having a spotter also helps when trying to lift the heavier weights.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eh, youll surpass that and then some when you start that trenazone. last time i took prodienolone i was able to rep out 275 x 6 on decline bench with no spotter. so im guessing dienolone is going to rock your world!

on a side note, weight was 203.4lbs! thats after eating half a bbq chicken, 1/2 lb of tuna salad, and half rack of baby back ribs. for dinner was baked salmon and veggies!
Yeh the Trenazone should be pretty good on strength. We will see if I can get up to a 330ish bench on cycle!! ;)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im glad i went with the 90 serving tub of xtend, cause at this rate ill be using a tub a month.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really appreciate you sticking it out with this log, thanks!!!:yup:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
any time man! any other products you want logged? :)? (new anabolics cough cough) lol.

Arms

3 scoops of wyked!!! felt great despite the low carb day again. ill up the carbs tomorrow to about 100 or so.

weight pre-workout: 200.8lbs!!! i was excited to see this! but i would rather see the results in my midsection. ill get there though

i gotta go pick up the gf so i wont detail my entire workout, but i had a nice pump going and my triceps have not lost a bit of strength! still repping out 110lbs on the EZ bar nose breakers, and 45lbs on weighted dips! biceps are a bit weaker, could only use the 90lb BB to do my first 4 sets of 10. either way though, still very happy!

unfortunately i think i only have about 2 more workouts worth of Wyked left, so looks like friday will be the end results day. and ill try to get pics up this weekend. final reviews will be on post #2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any time man! any other products you want logged? :)? (new anabolics cough cough) lol.

Arms

3 scoops of wyked!!! felt great despite the low carb day again. ill up the carbs tomorrow to about 100 or so.

weight pre-workout: 200.8lbs!!! i was excited to see this! but i would rather see the results in my midsection. ill get there though

i gotta go pick up the gf so i wont detail my entire workout, but i had a nice pump going and my triceps have not lost a bit of strength! still repping out 110lbs on the EZ bar nose breakers, and 45lbs on weighted dips! biceps are a bit weaker, could only use the 90lb BB to do my first 4 sets of 10. either way though, still very happy!

unfortunately i think i only have about 2 more workouts worth of Wyked left, so looks like friday will be the end results day. and ill try to get pics up this weekend. final reviews will be on post #2.
very nice....eric is working on progestin#2, based on this log make sure you watch for the promo. you have done a really good job here.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Arms

Looking forward to your final review

very nice....eric is working on progestin#2, based on this log make sure you watch for the promo. you have done a really good job here.
:goodpost:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas! wouldn't have been possible without guys (and rosie) like ya'll!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im glad i went with the 90 serving tub of xtend, cause at this rate ill be using a tub a month.
Yeh I use 6 scoops a day myself. One 90 serving tub = 30 days for me

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 scoops of WYKED = omg I'm tweaked! Thanks for keeping such a great log. Sorry I've been MIA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 scoops of WYKED = omg I'm tweaked! Thanks for keeping such a great log. Sorry I've been MIA
keeping the greater chicago area safe for law abiding citizens, i presume.:bigok:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Legs

well today was the last day of 3 scoops of wyked, tomorrow it is the last and final 2 scoops :(

The whole day i have felt nauseated and bloated. not really sure whats going on but i feel like i have wanted to throw up all day long. i dont think its the xtend, not sure how that would be making me feel so terrible. this all started last night though but i just assumed it would be gone by morning.

BB Squats Super setted with Deadlifts / Power Cleans

Squats
225 x 10 x 2
135 x 21's x 2

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts
225 x 10 x 2

Power Cleans
155 x 10 x 2

I was sweating like a mofo after these! supersets are amazing for working up a sweat. also, this didnt help the nauseated feeling lol

Seated Calf Raises
90 x 25
150 x 20
180 x 15 x 2

Leg Extensions
160 x 12 x 3

Leg Curls
140 x 15 x 3

Horizontal Calf Extensions
210 x 15 x 3

Standing Glute Machine (gotta get dat ass!)
110 x 15 x 3

20 min of cardio spilt between the treadmill and elliptical and i was done for. then it was a jog back to the apt in the rain. overall a pretty good workout, but feeling gross didn't help me keep the weight very high.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah, a nice jog in the rain after leg day, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you had a pretty decent leg workout all things considered. I'm sure that nausea will pass and be a one day thing. Keep at it bro! Doing great!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole day i have felt nauseated and bloated. not really sure whats going on but i feel like i have wanted to throw up all day long. i dont think its the xtend, not sure how that would be making me feel so terrible. this all started last night though but i just assumed it would be gone by morning.
Could be something you ate - or didn't eat enough. Could just be a bug or something random. Hopefully you feel better today.

~Rosie~

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
definitely eating enough, but im guessing it was something i ate cause im feeling fine today. i almost stopped taking erase/shift to see if it made a difference, because im not sure BCAAs would cause stomach cramps and nausea. but since im feeling great today and still taking everything i guess it was just a fluke.

can't wait to kill it on back day today with my last Wyked workout!! Final reviews will be tonight / tomorrow and ill try my best to get some updated progress pics up this weekend.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely eating enough, but im guessing it was something i ate cause im feeling fine today. i almost stopped taking erase/shift to see if it made a difference, because im not sure BCAAs would cause stomach cramps and nausea. but since im feeling great today and still taking everything i guess it was just a fluke.

can't wait to kill it on back day today with my last Wyked workout!! Final reviews will be tonight / tomorrow and ill try my best to get some updated progress pics up this weekend.
I wouldn't think that BCAAs would cause that.

Go get it, soldier! I'll be training soon myself :p

~Rosie~

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
is it bad that a guy (me) is envious of a girl's (Rosie's) abs? lol