JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL WEEK PLANS

Purus Stack
So I counted my Fat Smack caps and have exactly 42 caps left so at 3/3 I will have exactly 7 days left and I as long as tomorrow goes good at 3/3 that's what the game plan will be for the week

I have 28 caps of SLINshot left and I usually take 4 a day so that comes to 7 days too.. How convenient right :D

Training
Gonna be 4 lift days with maybe a 5th day of some sort or drop set or circuit type workout. Also going to be 6 days of some sort of cardio done this last week too.

Diet
Diet will be very keto like with the ONLY carbs being during and post workout. Rest of the day will be fats & protein

Time to put in work!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I counted my Fat Smack caps and have exactly 42 caps left so at 3/3 I will have exactly 7 days left and I as long as tomorrow goes good at 3/3 that's what the game plan will be for the week

I have 28 caps of SLINshot left and I usually take 4 a day so that comes to 7 days too.. How convenient right :D

Gonna be 4 lift days with maybe a 5th day of some sort or drop set or circuit type workout. Also going to be 6 days of some sort of cardio done this last week too.

Diet will be very keto like with the ONLY carbs being during and post workout. Rest of the day will be fats & protein

Time to put in work!!
get to it son

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
do work bro!!! try making my bison/beef meal, 0 carbs

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here for the finale (some rep I am) lol

School, life, relationships been getting me down and being busy. I'm back in and glad you are liking it so far! Plus a big BCAA discussion lol good info.

Notice for other users make sure to eat shortly after Fat Smack dosage, especially if 2 caps serving. The capsanoids are high dosed and strong and can upset stomachs and cause heartburn. It's a quest feeling but if you eat even the smallest piece of bread or protein it subsides completely.

Popped them this morning ran out of time to eat.....was not fun lol first time ever though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes they are! I have to stop myself from eating a can at one sitting..:puppy_dog_eyes:
I usually go for plain unsalted, but the flavored ones are always damn good.
Mmmm... I may have to try these out :food:

I actually dont like almonds that much I just eat them because they are a good source of fat and calorie condensed

get to it son
do work bro!!! try making my bison/beef meal, 0 carbs
Thanks guys! Hope to end this log at around the high 180s like 188, 189ish and I will be happy.

That would be an overall drop of 10lbs with little to no aditional cardio, a week of slacking, and the pretty much the same diet I have been maintaining prior to this log.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! Hope to end this log at around the high 180s like 188, 189ish and I will be happy.

That would be an overall drop of 10lbs with little to no aditional cardio, a week of slacking, and the pretty much the same diet I have been maintaining prior to this log.
that is pretty impressive.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here for the finale (some rep I am) lol

School, life, relationships been getting me down and being busy. I'm back in and glad you are liking it so far! Plus a big BCAA discussion lol good info.

Notice for other users make sure to eat shortly after Fat Smack dosage, especially if 2 caps serving. The capsanoids are high dosed and strong and can upset stomachs and cause heartburn. It's a quest feeling but if you eat even the smallest piece of bread or protein it subsides completely.

Popped them this morning ran out of time to eat.....was not fun lol first time ever though.
Welcome to the fun sir, everything is going great! I am really enjoying the stack. I usually get heartburns so I didn't really associate them to the fat smack, good to know though. Next time I get one I will eat some almonds and see of it helps

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bling:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome bro

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So yesterday after seeing the scale I had a little cheat day :food: I took SLINshot before all carb meals to help control my blood sugar during my binge.

This morning I weighed 190lbs! I am gonna go for a run and be back on my diet. I am thinking I will be around 188lbs tomorrow. I have 6 more caps Fat Smack left which is just enough for today and Im all done with the SLINshot.

So After today the log will be done. I should have a formal final review typed up sometime thi s week. All and all I am pretty happy with the stack. The words "effortless weight loss" comes to mind when trying to describe it. I also feel it targeted my stomach the most.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the weight! mmm cheat meal lol

Looking forward to your final review Josh :)