Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watch out been there before... WHOAH NELLIE!!!!!!!! Back of the BIA train. Where di the jealousy and insecurity come from all the sudden. Man when you start getting nice and buff you have to double your attentions on her to keep her from having that self esteem crash.
Yeah me too!

Tell her about youtube, it is this new place you put videos on the web... LOL Just messing with ya Doug.
Yah I was wondering why they didn't just email it or put it on youtube...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah I was wondering why they didn't just email it or put it on youtube...
Maybe she doesn't realize she could load it up for you. Or doesn't know if you want the rest of the world seeing it yet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe she doesn't realize she could load it up for you. Or doesn't know if you want the rest of the world seeing it yet.
I think they just don't know how...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You ever get those pics or video yet?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You ever get those pics or video yet?
No, the girl here at work was supposed to give me a CD but I haven't seen her. The professional ones are still a week or so away...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She must be at home doing naughty things to herself while looking at your pics! Somebody call a Dr, she can't her finger is cramped...

I know I should be ashamed of myself...

permanabol

Awards
I've been coming here for quit a while in anticipation for these pictures! Congrats on second btw!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
She must be at home doing naughty things to herself while looking at your pics! Somebody call a Dr, she can't her finger is cramped...

Damn Kleen! Taking a bit too much Stoked!/TestoPRO are we? You're getting to be as bad as Metroba...wait a minute. NOBODY'S that bad. LMFAO!!!:sgrin:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now that's paints an interesting picture, she is a knockout Russian girl. Now I have images...:sgrin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

LMAO. You have seen too many posts from me and Thebigt LOL.